Why are there so many flat earthers on Jow Forums?

Why are there so many flat earthers on Jow Forums?

Attached: 1536112983293.jpg (700x602, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods
youtu.be/LH_8lGWmKu8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>posts pic of globe

user, you must be a special level of rerarded.

jews pay for them.

They're just being ironic/edgy. I'll let you in on a little secret: Nobody here ACTUALLY believes any of the following:

>the earth is flat
>hitler/swastikas are cool
>moon landing is a hoax
>9/11 is a hoax

sweetie i...

Attached: 1509202866803.jpg (125x125, 7K)

>grouping 9/11 with other shit
yeah, kill yourself. jet fuel can't melt steel beams

>Moon landing is a hoax
>911 is a hoax
Gee I wonder who could be behind this post

Attached: 1536605889120.jpg (646x792, 151K)

every time someone talks about the facts of moon landing hoax, a shill pops up and starts talking about flat earth

pure coincidence

I have never seen a flat earther on this board.

Flat earthers are so fucking stupid its embarrassing.

Attached: 1494378464301.jpg (960x824, 73K)

Science is a veil to obscure the true nature of the world abd the cosmological model preached my mainstream science is a lie, including its explanation of origin and evolutionary process explaining our existence

i love how the glow niggers out their plan to us. they made up flat earth so that you seem crazy by being lumped in with them when you talk about 9/11 being the most obvious false flag that has ever happened. remember operation northwoods guys.
sure is a crazy coincidence the CIA planned on doing a plane attack to start a war with cuba/russia, isnt it?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Northwoods

Attached: northwoods.png (1499x466, 79K)

Dude. The whole my little pony thing was a joke, when the smoke cleared there were people left over actually jerking it to ponies.

This is the same. There are people who actually think the earth is flat.

Attached: anon_i.jpg (474x296, 26K)

It can soften them.

jew shills spreading disinfo.

the flat earthers know SOMETHING that they're trying to hide from you making them appear ridiculous.

Refuting the evolutionary process has nothing to do with the earth being flat, im not a flat earther and i don't belive in the evolutionary process as science tells us.
I've seen videos of flat earthers showing proof the earth has a curvature and they saying in the video that they were showing proof the earth is flat.
This is how dumb they are.

Attached: 1537656725871.gif (360x202, 1.83M)

Elon Musk when confronted with it couldn’t even argue against the idea, he just considered it a difference in belief, something as compromising to our shared perception of the universe backed by mountains of “evidence” and he couldnt do as much to disprove the would be obvious. Yeah fucking right.

Your right on all of those except the third one.

>hitler/swastikas are cool
They are. And he was right.

Must be a newfag then.

That's Voltaire

>2018
>being a globecuck

they havent heard about draedle theory yet

>They're just being ironic/edgy.
That's how it starts.
Eventually they start actually believing it.

I don’t need to prove nor am I uncomfortable with uncertainty as I’m certain the Bible states it’s case clearly. The Bible doesn’t mention planets because they don’t exist, this foundation where on currently is the only solid mass in the “cosmos”

>Why are there so many retardson Jow Forums?

I think that for the most part the flat earthers on the internet is this troll thing. I occasionally troll by LARPing as a flat earther.

literally all those things are true, except 911 was a false flag not a hoax

There aren't. The people at the big progressive think tanks (such as Tides Foundation) like to try associating the opposition with the flat earth meme. Tired old tactic.

Attached: 1494379279027.gif (500x538, 760K)

sandy hook was the last straw for them really.
nothing has ever been so fully destroyed as a hoaxed event. and they couldnt allow that
youtu.be/LH_8lGWmKu8

>The whole my little pony thing was a joke, when the smoke cleared there were people left over actually jerking it to ponies.
what a newfag thing to say
>hey have you watched the new mlp?
>oh that? y-yeah, but ironically
people also create memes and shitposts of things they like

I do too, but you can tell the genuine ones when they start spamming 100+ retarded pictures.
I don't have the time to save all that shit. Only true believers would bother.

They're also almost always American too...

This is the mental capacity of americans...