>Pres Trump w/bff Abe 9/26/18
c-span.org/video/?452106-1/
>Pres Trump meets w/Greatest Ally 9/26/18
c-span.org/video/?452105-1/
>Pres Trump meets w/UK PM May 9/26/18
youtu.be/eN-RF-BhpbA

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Attached: 1502432489734.jpg (1190x595, 387K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ohNR6Njk8WY
twitter.com/c_demko/status/1045473211096465409
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

if kavanaugh isn't confirmed before midterms i'm absolutely done with these fuckwads. i'll vote down ballot democrat for everything just to help fuck them over. where the fuck is my wall, obamacare repeal, mass deportations, getting rid of birth right citizenship for mexishits, the infrastructure bill? i've been more than patient but i've had it. its time for the gop to get its fucking act together, they've had 2 years where they could pass anything they wanted and all they've done is fucking squabble between each other. fuck this i'm going to get drunk.

Attached: MAD.jpg (794x794, 184K)

Attached: file.png (593x547, 80K)

Just vote out the DNC.

the problem is, is that there is now a gap between the old traditions, Atheism, and the religion that needs to exist now.
I study a lot of theology, philosophy, history, folklore, whatever the term is for spiritual stuff.
And you have to see "through" it and once you see through the cultural representations at what they are all trying to "get at" then it clicks and "OH SHIT I GET IT NOW!" and you see god fuggin EVERYWHERE. And it is so obvious and undeniable. Yeah anyone would be Atheist if they grew up with only the christian stories and they took out a magnifying glass verse by verse and if they found something untrue they say "WELP! I'm an atheist now! too many contradictions in the bible! and since I'm a fucking retard and don't know about any other religion, It's either christianity or atheism. So now I'm an atheist"
And there are a lot of things about christianity, or maybe it is the current culture and presentation of christianity, that I dislike.
But just, Atheists are just unbearable because they are dead fucking wrong but WAY too full of themselves and think like autistic people. And it isn't about finding truth to these people, it's about proving christians wrong for some buttmad animosity towards christianity they've had, most likely indoctrinated into them by modern kike culture. And there is the security and comfort of certainty involved as well. Religious/spiritual people understand they'll never see the will or nature of God in a crystal clear fashion and they are okay with that. They accept that there will always be divine mysteries but they orientate themselves towards god and pursue towards the light with study, meditation, and discipline. Atheists are just the most blind and laziests of smug. perfect blend of unwarranted self importance and completely fucking worthless. Christians may not have a full or crystal clear to the concept of God. No one does. But they are closer to it than Atheists. And God empowers.

Attached: 1533531031984.png (1144x1932, 351K)

MAGA

Attached: 567367h.jpg (512x512, 164K)

The FBI is fucked with this investigation
If they find something the Republicans will want to murder them
If they don't find something the Democrats will want to murder them
It's almost like making our police organizations political was a bad fucking idea
Thanks Obama

BASED
A
S
E
D

Attached: Capture.jpg (626x349, 37K)

She is fired up.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-09-28 16-37-39.png (837x595, 64K)

>fuck this i'm going to get drunk.
Brett, is that you?

Attached: 2 cents brock.jpg (620x1010, 171K)

WE LOST
ITS OVER
WE ARE DONE

Attached: 1538161571172.png (1200x1355, 639K)

>youtube.com/watch?v=ohNR6Njk8WY
>DIANE FEINSTEIN, EMPLOYED A CHINESE SPY
>RICHARD BLUMENTHAL, LIED ABOUT SERVING IN VIETNAM
>TOM CARPER, EXPOSED FOR BEATING HIS WIFE
KEK

Its best the FBI to do nothing,
We are stuck, we cant go anywhere.
We might have to wait, but soon he will go in

>i'll vote down ballot democrat for everything just to help fuck them over
I knew that 'Muricans are retarded but this is a whole 'nother level

How would you have the votes if Collins, Murkowski and Flake cucks when it's time to vote because they didn't get a full FBI investigation in order to "heal the country"?

Attached: 1476549574581.gif (600x450, 480K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (1533x1055, 486K)

sHOOT HIM

Well Fien is scared, and she doesnt know what to do.

You mean the ones who said they weren't there and it didn't happen?

>white liberals
no they were not liberals you dumb niggress

How can one show be so clairvoyant? Plug in your headphones.

>every democrat
>Flake
a welcome reminder that kikes and mormons must all be killed if the Republic is ever to flourish. Prep your personally stashes.

Kavanaugh within 72 hours

Attached: 1522201366139.jpg (458x600, 69K)

He voted to pass it to the floor but wants to get an (((investigation))). The FBI can't do anything, except say what theyve already said which is "fuck off nothing happened". The limit is 1 week for this, but realistically it will be done in 3 days.

Tomorrow the 30 hour talks start so that nothing else can cause a delay. Flake will vote Yes after getting his shitty investigation. If he doesn't, Mitch will unironically shoot him on live TV right where he sits.
Honestly it should not matter. The investigation started. If she, the accuser bails out like this, sh becomes even more irrelevant. FBI wont come to any conclusion anyways. Democrats will cry for more investigations regardless of what happens. The biggest crime of this whole thing is that zyklon is not directly funneled into the senate.

Attached: 1457469996265.gif (451x451, 120K)

twitter.com/c_demko/status/1045473211096465409

3 words.

We. Won. Kava

Awoovement!

Attached: awoo life.gif (1332x676, 237K)

Never bet against Finland.

Friendly reminder that committing to an FBI investigation without the FBI committing to a timeline is playing directly into the dems' hands.

Attached: 1535733934949.png (1080x1288, 1.36M)

I dont blame him, its already fucked so you may as well pretend you support it too

>Hung, not hanged
CRINGE

>Muricans
Fuck off Europoor, you believing some cocern shill proves you lot are worse.

At this point we are waiting to see what Trump does.

Liberals are playing a dangerous game

Attached: 1460496094966.jpg (500x391, 25K)

Just relax and enjoy the ride.
We got this far, and we won by a sliver, you should, nor we all should be happy that we got it.

>wut?
What happen? What did I miss, I just got here?
>confused posting

>where the fuck is my wall, obamacare repeal, mass deportations, getting rid of birth right citizenship for mexishits, the infrastructure bill
>i'll vote down ballot democrat for everything just to help fuck them over
Nice train of logic, brainlet. Might as well open all borders, that'll show them.

They are going to force us to kill them.

You mean this person?

Attached: 1512273966666.png (640x502, 78K)

I'm sorry, but did Kavanaugh already lose? Oh, that's right. The vote isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only lunch time. Does not having the vote at lunch time count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the vote is still on? Kavanough still has a chance right now and he has been the best federal judge for how many years now? He's up against one of the worst committees in congressional history who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of a sexual assault allegation . But you know what? They fucking suck. Kavanaugh is one of the best fucking judges in the judiciary, he went 13-3 last year and would of won the supreme court nomination if the allegation didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when Kavanaugh wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the democrats just casted a swing vote to get one, just like the Republicans did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Kavanaugh topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the judge because he's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking judges on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

It doesn't matter if the FBI is biased. They can't do anything. This is not a fucking criminal investigation. This is a limited scope background check. All they can do is collect statements. There's no way to use bias in that .

>How would you have the votes if Collins, Murkowski and Flake cucks when it's time to vote because they didn't get a full FBI investigation in order to "heal the country"?
There's no way.

That's exactly why it's over for Kavanaugh and why he should step down ASAP.

Respec bbc

The longer this bullshit has the spotlight in the media the better. It's why Trump has been extremely quiet on the whole situation so far. When the FBI obviously finds nothing the vote is held and passed some time in the next week, Dems will still throw fits and cringy protests. All while Kavanaugh will remain the victim. A quick vote would be nice but I think this might be better for midterm motivations.

>never interrupt your enemy while they're making a mistake.

Attached: 1536963789252.jpg (197x255, 10K)

What a fucking moron. Getting tired of these based negros and their retarded attempt to repackage leftism.

How does it feel to lose every time Republicans? If you think this FBI investigation will last a week, you are ignorant. We will take it beyond the midterms, and when we retake the Senate Trump will either nominate Garland, or let the 9th Circuit decide the court based on ties for the next 3 years.

Make your decision. Choose between the cyanide and the hemlock. This is only the beginning; when the Left comes to play, it wins. The right is a pushover; we will make females heard.

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018.09.28-17-14-01(4).png (897x874, 324K)

She's totally lost her mind!!!

Attached: Blackmailed.png (1272x902, 261K)

>Keeps getting BTFO
>Got BTFO again

Fin, tell us about yourself

Why would Trump do this to us

Attached: PepeHurtsSoMuch.jpg (429x451, 22K)

Reminder, call your Senators

Attached: Untitled.png (731x420, 90K)

I completely agree. If the Republicans are just vote sponge Democrats with the wrong letter I'm going straight God damn dem and planting a victory garden for when the trannie lgbtqiiaaap advocates realize they cant grow food.

>Russia
Dropped

>this nigger on fox talking about nominating someone else as the right thing to do now

NO YOU WANTED THIS HELL FOR THE COUNTRY NOW WE ALL SUFFER

>They accept that there will always be divine mysteries but they orientate themselves towards god and pursue towards the light with study, meditation, and discipline.
well said

Attached: 1516170956347.gif (424x581, 3.39M)

They are

Here's how this is going to work:
The Senate is giving the FBI a time limit defined as UP TO a week to do another background check. They're also limiting it to just credible evidence (and that's the FBI's definition of the word, not the media's).
I just saw Graham said that McConnell will be beginning the floor debate tomorrow, which is 30 hours long. They will also wait until the FBI completes its supplemental review before the actual vote for Kavanaugh, and they could finish any time between now and next Friday afternoon. It is entirely possible the FBI could wrap this up on Monday before the floor debate even wraps.
>but the democrats are going to insist on getting a shill investigator!
They don't get to, that's not how this works. The same group that did Kavanaugh's earlier checks is going to be doing it this time.
>but the committee is going to take the 302s the FBI gives them and stretch the investigation out even more!
No, Grassley's "two hour rule" trick saw fit to prevent that. This is now 100% out of the committee's hands, the 302s will be given to the Senate Majority Leader.

Attached: I_am_the_law.jpg (900x506, 40K)

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018.09.28-17-14-01(5).png (624x796, 83K)

Its a shill m8

I hope the end result now is that ford is raped by the fbi for perjury

Murkowski, Collins and Flake were all prepared to vote “no” on Kavanaugh if the FBI doesn't open an investigation.

/PTG/ BUTTON. DRUMPF DOESN'T HAVE THE VOTES. BTFO

Attached: 1446932057589.png (798x770, 676K)

Hell has no wrath like a women's scorn.

Attached: 1538033805097.jpg (621x395, 59K)

Am going to miss real awoo hours

Attached: 1456746.jpg (409x409, 41K)

Kill all Cubans.

>fbi found the rape calendar

Attached: wojakflaming2gunsnoose.jpg (788x720, 59K)

>NO YOU WANTED THIS HELL FOR THE COUNTRY NOW WE ALL SUFFER
You wont, they will soon.
You have the power to vote out the DNC in all ways, let it make this a way to motivate you user.

be a DAMN shame if someone "tore" that mormon cunt apart a little more

a DAMN shame

Attached: 1520216978137.jpg (1171x900, 637K)

kek

I don't need to call them, mine are Feinstein and Harris and they're doing exactly what needs to be done. I hope Flake, Murkowski, and Collins do the same.

The Mormons must be treated as enemies, and must be exterminated or driven from the state if necessary for the public peace—their outrages are beyond all description.

Attached: Lilburn-Boggs.jpg (1296x2058, 872K)

Found the kike

>/PTG/ BUTTON. DRUMPF DOESN'T HAVE THE VOTES. BTFO
They are learning towards yes, the FBI is a way to get the Yes votes if you really think about it

democrats won another delay probably a week long and who knows what will happen at the end of this flake could just as easy cuck out again

>m-muh innocent 15 year old girl
>who had already fucked over 64 men by that time according to her deleted social media accounts

Checked
THANK YOU COSMIC AWOO!

Attached: 1535775958402.gif (900x900, 1.01M)

>187396928
You're Finnish you're a Jew!

NO FLOOR VOTE UNTIL (alleged) SERIAL GANG RAPIST AND DRUNKARD BRETT KAVANAUGH PASSES A FULL USADA INSPECTION
IF THE GRADE'S NOT "A" THEN SEATING HIM IS NOT OKAY!

Garrison leveled up.

I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA
THEY HANG UP ON ME

Attached: 1537239989125.jpg (808x805, 177K)

>Flake will vote Yes after getting his shitty investigation.
This but instead of a Tuesday vote its gonna be Friday or maybe Saturday.

>we
>we
>we
first shift here or something?

Attached: Laughing whores AWOO 2.png (900x900, 363K)

>far-righters on Jow Forums admitting they'll vote dem
Yessssss it's working! I knew you guys weren't a lost cause. Soon we will all fly under the banner of progressivism!

Jow Forums should become their new constituants online

i'll revive them myself if I have to

Attached: 1465423330802.jpg (738x900, 116K)

Reminder that the director of the FBI (Wray) is helping Trump by being bipartisan, he was placed there to replace faggot Comey and his lackeys. WAKE UP. We have this shit in the bag!!

Attached: 1538108294095.jpg (480x662, 44K)

It would be nice if Grassley was given notes with larger text, broken up into sentences cause the man cannot read a paragraph's worth or words without tripping over himself.

Attached: car.png (1192x545, 767K)

>You have the power to vote out the DNC in all ways
That can't happen in their strongholds.

I won't mind.

Attached: Do it Faggot.png (513x460, 473K)

So its fucking over

Kava missed the rest of the year? Wont be able to hear the cases? Fucking God damn it

Glad to see the GOP has stopped trying to win

>roastie trys to be perfect anime girl
>fails
Lel
E
L

She is with us!

Attached: 1537916170206.gif (500x501, 524K)

We are officially in Plan B.

Let the Dems win. Reveal how fucked up the US will be under them.

And in 2 years Trump wins again with Republicans win after a nightmare of 4 years under a Dem Congress.

See you all in 6 years.

Work around them.
Hell even double vote if you have too.

Attached: 1537883655390.png (439x525, 335K)

Incorrect - apparently he can vote on any tie case no matter how late he comes in. The issue with time is just to get dems in red states on record

YAAAAASS SLAY MAGA KWEEN

WE LUV OUR NIGGERS DON'T WE, PEDES?

>Kava missed the rest of the year? Wont be able to hear the cases? Fucking God damn it
Dude, he won't even get confirmed.

Soon, but they will die on themselves

Trump is going to go on a twitter rampage tonight, i feel it.