XXY syndrome

There are only 2 genders, male and fe.....

independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/features/the-third-sex-the-truth-about-gender-ambiguity-1922816.html

Attached: klinefelt.png (600x630, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/46,_XX/46,XY
informationng.com/2013/03/hermaphrodite-lynched-by-crowd-in-sapele-delta-state.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turner_syndrome
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aneuploidy
ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/swyer-syndrome
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mutations aren't new genders

XYY and other variations exist too. This is the spectrum people actually speak of.

That would be a male with a genetic disorder.

Feel bad for chromosomal disorder people. They can choose gender, they earned it.

/thread

fpbp

Does it have a penis?
>yes
male
>no
female

>a deviation from normality makes it the new normal
no

XXY Statistically insignificant. Normal XX, XY rule the roost.

>a desease / mutation is a gender in 2018
kill me

despite their extra X chromosome i bet most of these poor bastards still don't go around pretending to be ladies.

Klinefelter genitals are that cut and dry. (kek)

Birth defects aren't genders, faggot.

Whoops I meant to say aren't*

further proof that transpeople are mostly just fucked in the head.

Fpbp

Is down syndrome a gender?

More transgender shit, this is exactly how glowinthedark and shills destroyed Jow Forums containment.

>Gender
>Using a jewish word construct
>InterSEX people
>using these poor souls born neither completely male nor female to further a pedofaggot dyke agenda of feminizing men and masculinizing women

Neck yourself you sorry excuse for a human.

Attached: fashiontrannies1.jpg (1902x2911, 1.86M)

simple math problem here help me out.
if XY = male
and XX = female , then
what is XXY

Attached: klinefelter xy nih.gif (228x126, 5K)

Is Mayonnaise a gender?

Attached: fashiontrannies2.jpg (1913x1922, 1.35M)

no patrick

Attached: fashiontrannies3.jpg (1434x1432, 1007K)

Still a male.

Having at least one Y chromosome makes you a male.

Not matter how many extra other chromosomes you have.

There are interesting of chimeric genetic disorders where people have a mix of XX and XY chromosomes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/46,_XX/46,XY

Of this isn't a third gender its a combination of all 2 of the genders.

>exception that proves the rule
good job providing evidence that proves you wrong, flaggot

Met a few of these people in my line of work.

They are *men* and who take test due to small gonads.

I like how you people don't know your mitosis and meiosis. Klinefelter and Down's are a result of faulty meiosis, not some normal biological proces. So these syndromes are really disorders, not some sort of genetic diversity.

A famous french serial killer has this form of trisomy.
Also you find a lot of pedophiles who have the XYY syndrome.

Attached: file.png (1350x759, 1.57M)

Is Down syndrome a gender?

This

(((independent)))
try harder memefag

Attached: 1535255167968.jpg (326x316, 22K)

it's a genetic shit unlike op's actual and true fagotness

But most trannies are not intersex or people with this

Y = male
everything else = female
beyond that it doesn't matter, live how you want to live but for the love of god keep it to yourself

Came to post this.

Fippy bippy

That's like denouncing that humans have 10 fingers by showing some freak that was born with 12

Can we start calling them mutants?

>They are *men* and who take test due to small gonads.

see, this is the rational thing to do. "hmm, i don't have much muscle or body hair, maybe i should correct that with some testosterone" and not "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *chops off dick*"

trannies are either lizardmen or very, very damaged people.

TIL mutt is a syndrome

Attached: burger guns.png (500x583, 110K)

HEY YOU FUCKING NAZIS, my gender is down syndrome!!

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 7K)

I've got the kleinfelters.
Slight gyno, wide hips which are noticeable when skinny, ass that gets fat before anything, and a smallish but fat cock. I do have a respectable amount of hair however and male pattern baldness is definitely skipping me over.
Honestly has not been a huge impediment as long as I keep lifting.

Burn the heretic. Kill the mutant. Purge the unclean.

But it isn't a mutation, see:

Doesn't Armoured Skepdick have that?

Exactly. Freaks of nature do not count.

Think I may have it. Always had tits, less muscle mass than my brothers. Lot less facial/chest hair. It sucks. How do you get tested without paying doctors too many shekels?

First post, as always, is best post

It’s called a disorder for a reason

Genetic aberration do not translate to societal issues you damned jew retard shill and asseater fucking kike interloper.

What about pic related or hermaphrodites.. should we lynch them like in Nigeria

informationng.com/2013/03/hermaphrodite-lynched-by-crowd-in-sapele-delta-state.html

Attached: embryology-urogenital-system-at-human-hermaphrodite-anatomy.jpg (728x546, 45K)

Chromosomes =/= gender. Gender has to do with a person’s identity, chromosomes are biological.

There is a strong hypothesis that the male gender is a mutation of the female gender

a basedboy

That shit is an anomaly, it's not the norm and they should be classified as so.

These people are infertile. Mother nature has no use for those that do not progress the species.

s0yb0y

Those with klinfelter are usually hermaphroditic, sterile, and retarded... like op.

In early Christianity there was a discussion about eunuchs and those with this type of gene defect. They simply were to be accepted and treated as men.

there are clearly only two states of living things: alive or dead

the fact that in 1 in a million instances there might be a very tiny edge of a spectrum where some tiny fraction of people exist in a space just between alive and dead does not change that.

neither does that mean that if I am clearly alive, by saying I "identify" as dead, I can now be legally treated as dead or have society recognise me as such

wish I had less hair

These are the only people with legitimate gender issues. Everyone who is XX or XY and claims to have gender dysmorphia is just delusional (mentally ill).

No its literally Cut and dry.

Attached: 1535683540079.jpg (685x600, 99K)

Another interesting fact is that apparently "females" can be born with 1 or even 0 X chromosomes.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turner_syndrome

These disorders with abnormal number of chromosomes are pretty interesting.
Jow Forums should really take a look, you see all sort of child that look like mutants! Webbed necks and the such...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aneuploidy

It is pretty sad really though. Most of disorders will lead to significantly lower intelligence.

Interesting thing about this syndrome is that very often it DOESN'T give any visible symptoms, males who look 100% male, but in reality they aren't.
It's not really known how widespread this mutation is, because in many cases it's impossible to detect it. It's actually one of the most common causes of male infertility.

Attached: 1yr6i793bcb11.jpg (1408x2015, 189K)

>should we lynch them like in Nigeria
of course
they cant reproduce, they serve no purpose

Im glad you're a bio major but the main point is that a disorder is not a new gender, regardless weather the disorder due to DNA damage or a faulty meiosis.

rekt

Plenty of combinations of multiple X and Y happen, but only a few create viable embryos.

if you got a y, you're male.
>xxy, genetic condition in which a MALE...
and xyy: normal male, maybe a little taller or more autistic

Did i write lynch somewhere flaggot ?
Also your picture literally states that this penis is abnormal, therefore it's just an abnormal male, not a new gender.

fpbp

>meme flag

Attached: 1538169693805.jpg (577x395, 104K)

XXY just creates a more feminized male with micropenis, wide hips and manboobs. Buts as you said, still a male as it's the genes on the Y chromosome that cause the sex differenciation toward male in the embryo.

Still you find some XY females : when the genes I mentioned are mutated in such a way they can't turn the baby into a male.

Attached: file.png (638x479, 500K)

Fine, anyone who posts a chromosome assay can call themselves transgender.

Deleterious birth defects aren't normal.

That's why they're called defects.

>Having at least one Y chromosome makes you a male.
WRONG.
SWYER SYNDROME= females with XY

ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/swyer-syndrome

Attached: capture_41.png (902x905, 1.29M)

Is that you?

all the more reason to become a tranny.

Attached: 1537320201725.jpg (960x700, 339K)

>This is the spectrum people actually speak of.
No, they speak of made-up genders. There is no spectrum. People with these issues are freaks of nature; biological glitches.

>syndrome
syndrome
read your own fucking pic you tard

Sterile, hermaphroditic, and retarded

this is a dysfunction and not even viable fuck off

fpbp

XYY tends to make males ultra violent
XXY makes them very feminine

t. first hand experience

Damn.

Guess the leftists have won.

THERE IS WAY TO DEFINE GENDER.

Attached: 4838374.jpg (600x489, 45K)

If your point is to argue that transfaggots are biological anomalies, we already know that.

Women are not a gender, women are objects.

cool. are you on hormones or au natural.
plus has it ever affected your sexual orientation even if briefly?

>uncut and dripping wet
got it

There alot of doctors. it depend on which state, how old user?
Also how is your libido and is your forehead receding.

Men with nice tits. Go get those milkers, boys! Not a thot or roastie. Knows the struggles of man. It's like a match made in heaven for Jow Forumsfags.

I think most are sterile so goes to show you what nature thinks about more than 2 genders

How the FUCK can you have a literal faulty duplicate of half your genome and still be considered human?

>some people are born with missing legs, therefore humans aren't bipedal
Trannies are all mentally ill and belong in mental institutions.

nah man in life there are only two genders niggers and kikes. anyone in between is a faggot.

If we just put the fags on the burn pile, they will all be ashes anyways. So no need for this argument.

can i get prescribed TEST if i moan about having this syndrome?