How can anyone look at this image and think that the person on the right is an innocent victim of the person on the...

How can anyone look at this image and think that the person on the right is an innocent victim of the person on the left, who is lying to smear him for no reason? All his childish attacks and outbursts against her do is give her even more credibility.

Attached: 1538135409686.jpg (1200x670, 363K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6213037/Two-men-claim-sexually-assaulted-Christine-Ford-not-Kavanaugh.html
nbcdfw.com/news/politics/Ford-Says-She-Took-Her-Polygraph-After-Grandmothers-Funeral-494530451.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Implying rape is wrong
Kys you degenerate scum

OI DO YOU HAVE A LOISENCE FOR THAT RETARDATION

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6213037/Two-men-claim-sexually-assaulted-Christine-Ford-not-Kavanaugh.html

>He said
>She said
>You said
But I say shut the Fuck up faggot

Who are you quoting here? It's definitely not my post.

Who the fuck cares if he raped anyone?

by doing more than look at the image, faggot

What's incredible about OPs image is it's meant to make kavanaugh look bad. Just look at Ford though... she's like an alien

>I was attached by Brett Kavanaugh
>What date?
>I don't remember
>What month?
>I don't remember
>What year?
>I don't remember
>Whose house was it?
>I don't remember
>Everyone who she claims was there has no knowledge of it

But yeah, she's telling the truth...

Know your place and get back in the kitchen. Fuck, why are chicks allowed to speak?

>cherry picking is OK argument tactic now

>At this time of year
>At this time of day
>In this part of the country
>Localized entirely within your testimony

She looks more like an angel than an alien, to me at least. Her actions are no doubt influencing this perception though, for both of us.

>R: indignant after being falsely accused of indulging in repeated gang rape and constantly smeared for it and humiliated for weeks now
>L: some smug cunt who knows she will never be prosecuted for lying under oath
It looks about right to me, mate.

> faces are now proof

Have we really become so insane? What is it the leftists seek to achieve so badly? A permanent peasant class supported by the state?

The fools raised by our Leftist school system are fighting hard for their utopia.

>Can't come to Washington because she's afraid to fly
Turns out she flies all the time

>Took polygraph test about 6 weeks ago
>But can't remember if it was the same day as her grandmother's funeral
But she is 100% sure about an assault from 36 years ago

So what im seeing with this and other comments on the internet.

It looks like a lot of people perhaps especially young people are raised so sheltered - they are not familiar with and do not recognize real emotions of absolute despair, grief, anger and disgust. When someone is being driven into a corner by an evil, lying person.

Anyone with considerable life experience at the school of 'hard knocks' - knows that Kavanaugh's emotions are real, and he is absolutely speaking the truth.

Those who've lived a sheltered life - never seen it, never experienced it - do not recognize these emotions and believe it to be fake. Absolutely sad state of affairs.

Also, those who say things like :
"He shouldn't have cried" are almost certainly sheltered. They have no idea the weight of being falsely labeled a rapist by the world.

I can

...court goto court an prove it.

How is she supposed to prove that something happened almost 40 years ago when she was a teenager?

The polygraph test was taken right before she was to return home BY AIRPLANE!.

You can watch her saying it here - first scentence.
nbcdfw.com/news/politics/Ford-Says-She-Took-Her-Polygraph-After-Grandmothers-Funeral-494530451.html

IF she is telling the truth about fear of fligts.
The timng of the polygraph test is absolutely insane.

Lek Newt Gingrich already declared on Fox- Its a SCAM.

>Yes

Attached: images(2).jpg (234x215, 10K)

>May I see proof?

"It's better to be thought a fool than to post on Jow Forums and remove all doubt." - Abraham Lincoln

Attached: super sage.jpg (261x261, 46K)

You should know that Jow Forums hartes women by now.
Angrychad is their guy and this board will find any possible bullshit excuse to defend ihm and to discredit her. Just Look at the other threads.

Nottingham else matters. The truth is not the truth.

>No

Attached: images(3).jpg (300x168, 8K)

saved for future posting. Thanks for the laff anons

Attached: 1538165303328.jpg (480x480, 34K)

>Put flattering picture beside unflattering picture
>Decide politics based on this
Pic related

Attached: 1535258091284.gif (206x223, 2.04M)

1)He went against some jews
2)Sudden rape charge
3)???
4)No profit goy!

OP is stupid and doesn't understand the fact that Kavanaugh is just fed up with false claims that are destroying his career.
/thread

That's unflattering by unflattering, if you attend to the misshapen flesh on the left more closely

Hey everyone! Lets all base our political decisions based only on still frames, captured by biased assholes.

Deal?

>Implying you would be able to keep your cool while being falsely accused of a crime you didn't commit that could potentially ruin your entire life
Put yourself in his shoes you triple nigger

they couldn't because kav is being depicted at his worst moment and Ford at her? best
Nice bait or retardation brah

>comparing swearing vs random moment during the hearing
>anger means the other person is unfit
Confirmed! OP is a faggot as always.

Attached: 1534823265332.jpg (850x803, 126K)

press charges almost 40 years ago

Do you have even a shred of evidence to back that up?

OP is indelibly from the hippocampus a fucking rat Jew.

>so you like BEER huh?
>yes
>so that must mean you get black out drunk and violate women
>no
>OH LOOK WHAT WE GOT HERE YOU UPSET YOURE DEFINITELY UP TO NO GOOD YOU MAD WHITE BOY
>i didn’t do it tho
>OOOOOH GOOD LISTEN HERE THATS AN ADMISSION OF GUILT IF IVE EVER HEARD ONE

This case has absolutely nothing to do with the Jewish religion, so calm down with the anti-semitic BS already. Neither Ford or Kavanaugh are Jewish, not that it would matter if they were.

Better question is how can anyone look at this video and not think Ford was a no show and they dressed up Amy Schumer last minute? Plus video evidence is far superior to photo evidence.

Attached: 1538102510528.webm (404x720, 2.67M)

Im sorry they bit your foreskin off. We can get it back. Science is doing some really cool stuff these days!

Shut it, Jew

Attached: 1538099335683.jpg (640x480, 70K)

The thing on the left doesn’t even look human, what kind of retard feigning innocence is that, it should be burned at the stake. At least the one on the right has human emotion

>Doubt

Attached: 78907675674783865896907096065647476598.jpg (960x960, 97K)

Attached: 1521134339289.gif (367x265, 565K)

Attached: 1538170926242.jpg (716x715, 97K)

>possible bullshit excuse to defend ihm and to discredit her.
The projection is strong with this one.

Try imagining how you might feel if you were being accused of something you know for a fact is false accusations, but, nobody else will believe you. Forget for a second whether or not its true in this case and you might be able to actually have some skepticism.

Fuck off bong sandnigger/cameljockey/goarfucking moron.

Attached: 4L_FFdIlhnA.jpg (117x125, 20K)

I'd love to see some normal fag get out of "credible" false accusations unscathed. In most cases the only time they let this shit go is when the accuser finally gets caught in a lie or tells the truth. And by that time dude's life is ruined. Women don't lie though, only men lie, and whatnot, except when they do, and then they get a slap on the wrist which hardly compares to the damage already done.

people get mad when they get caught, no new news with that

Attached: wereon.png (860x430, 689K)

lame n probably a homosexual

only something a white privileged college adult child would say.

Attached: screenshot-twitter.com-2018.09.28-10-20-50.png (612x437, 50K)

so its legal to rape aliens now? Thought you can nana dins were supposed to be friendly?

Bunch of dindus in this thread. He was a frat boy. Of course he did it. You fucking betas cry about injustice while Chad's celebrate him cracking some slut open.

GR8 B8 M8