Anyone else scared of possibility of getting metoo'd after this Kavanaugh shit...

Anyone else scared of possibility of getting metoo'd after this Kavanaugh shit? I hooked up with drunk girl in high school once and it's very possible for that event to be construed as a sexual assault, especially by rabid feminists.

Attached: 1pw9ta.jpg (250x236, 7K)

Its what you get for being impure.

n-no im a virgin....

Attached: 1538072581294.jpg (689x960, 122K)

You have to take some precautions user. You're responsible for your own safety.

Attached: Dnt0jPkUUAA8UbT.jpg:large.jpg (570x703, 109K)

Haha, I'm a virgin

Oh wait...

>once
oh user, she doesn't even remember you

lol what does virginity have to do with a bitch lying about you raping her?

How about you just don't rape anyone. Is it that hard?

I refuse to even see women as human anymore; just a potential legal or financial liability to be avoided like an icy sidewalk or a rattlesnake. Don’t hate them or anything, just don’t even consider a broad to be worth the effort.

You just admitted to guilt, you dumbass. Now if she decides to press charges, the cops will trace your internet history and find incriminating evidence.

I bumped into a girl walking through the halls in high school once. Is that sexual assault?

lol I didn't.

Bill? Is that you?

Attached: 1c2hof.jpg (587x628, 29K)

I put my dick in crazy back in college so it's a very real possibiltiy

dude, i got me too'd simply for talking to a girl online. a year after we talked, she started having panic attacks that i was following her around and stalking her and called the police and FBI. went to court and defended myself without a lawyer.

one day i'll post her complaint to the court on Jow Forums, dont want to right cuz the FBI is still watching me.

yea ur fucked

It doesn't even matter anymore. A woman you never even met can just claim you assaulted her and that's good enough for leftists to lynch you.

>talking to women at all
huh?

You’re just socially inept and have trouble attracting them. Being accused of rape or sexual assault is extremely rare. Most people who are actually raped never even report it.

F

I'm such a virgin not even metoo would believe I raped someone

I fucked a lot of girls in high school and college mostly we were under the influence of drugs or alcohol. I am terrified.

bullshit

That's not how it works.
The more of a virgin you are, the more likely you are of being a rapist.

>Kavanaugh
This guy was a virgin thru college.
This guy kept a fucking diary.
This guy is a squeeky clean Christian.

None of us are as pure as this guy. Our only hope is to stay out of the spotlight. Which IMO was what this was about.

this. now I'll never be on the supreme court.

What if the male is also under the influence of drugs

I don't know about you but I'm not important enough so no, not really

OMG what a fucking freak.
No wonder he had to resort to rape.

He admitted to being an alcoholic. He may have sexually assaulted her and forgot about it because of his drinking.

Responsibility only goes one way.

Yeah, the circumstances in which I first had sex were not ideal
I don't think my girlfriend at the time was enjoying it much

Like the other leaf said, being an incel will actually work against you in the current year.

doesn't change a thing you fucking rapist

you raped me

You have nothing to worry about...they already have you exactly where they want you; in your mom's basement posting on Jow Forums

Its my worst fear.
I watched a movie where a dude got falsely accused of touching a kid and his life got fucked over hard until finally the kid told the truth.
Fuck man. Even if it wasn’t true people would still think you did it and you would be eternally made out to be a piece of shit.

>rich kid
>basketball player
>went to the gym regularly
>frequently went to parties and got drunk
>"smart"

>virgin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA