WHITE PEOPLE BTFO

WHITE PEOPLE BTFO
LMAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 53jwcvl800p11.png (624x629, 347K)

>Invade the world for spices and use the lesser races to farm it for us.

1 post sage and laugh at the nigger

You have to admit, it's pretty funny.

Niggers drink milk they're shitting liquid for days

They jelly I'm not lactose intolerant.

Mmmm, milkies

I keked

It would be even funnier if a nigger invented an original joke instead of repeating what they saw on Nigtwitter for the 10,000th time

Attached: 153805801434243.png (570x476, 314K)

OP can't handle bants.

At least I can drink milk.

this wtf? i guess the lesser races dont read history
bring this up anytime you see shit like this
we literally killed millions over saffron and invented curry

Why? I don't get it.

i thought faggot ass liberals believed that milk was white people's secret signal for white power

LOL DUMB FUCKS cant keep their bad meming sorted out

bump. your sage does nothing, racist retard. also, announcing a sage is against the rules.

Greasy nigger.

Sage

Attached: 1538097467450.jpg (610x457, 92K)

In fact, here's a list of things white people can do that black people can't

>Drink milk
>Hold down a job
>Pay their child support
>Celebrate Fathers Day
>Read
>Wear a belt
>Go their entire lives without seeing a Tyler Perry movie
>Maintain good credit

(You)

imagine needing attention this badly :(

lol bretty funny. of course black people are lactose intolerant so joke is on her but i don't see this as racist.

Sub-Saharan Africans can drink milk too. Just not poos, Asians, and natives Americans.

>sage
>does nothing
>against the rules

your flag is a lie

Blacks neither

why are racist retards always the most touchy and insecure? they always run damage control ASAP because they think they can fool people. it's really sad.

Nah it’s stale, overdone and passive aggressive

Now niggers and kfc...THATS comedy

>r-r-racist!

that word has not power here, nigger

adding to that:
>build civilizations
>read cursive
>walk on the moon

Shit meme, I've meet plenty of blacks that can't handle spicy food.

What are you trying to prove? Your post is so flawed.

>Drink milk
To get pumped with estrogen? GTFO retard

>Hold down a job
Acting like being a wagecuck isn't the ultimate form of modern slavery.

>Pay their child support
Having to pay child support means that you were unable to keep a woman. What a failed person

>Celebrate Fathers Day
How is celebrating a day worth anything?

>Read
Now you're trying to be edgy and end up looking like a retard, again

>Wear a belt
And a fedora, mlady

>Go their entire lives without seeing a Tyler Perry movie
Tyler who?

>Maintain good credit
What's the good credit for? Whoever has any sort of debt at any point in his life is a retard

>passive aggressive
Well, it's a woman

oh i think we got us some hot butter buddy

nah. your bitching about it proves that i struck a nerve with you. stay triggered, racist retard.

Attached: 1504315845432.png (183x184, 68K)

THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MICRO BREWERY IPAS

Attached: DoI-itYU8AA1SaC.jpg (1024x654, 60K)

Ale kashana indeed

Attached: nigger lemon.png (587x571, 301K)

The biggest joke of it all. Blacks can't cook for shit. They try to copy Cajun food but it's never any good.

Shitskin detected.

Attached: 8CB538EF-7E1A-4197-BE4B-E8CC366FAF59.jpg (2675x2936, 3.69M)

MATH IS 2 DAYUM HARD

unironically LMAO at that one. Get a sense of humor, faggot.

You're a massive idiot

>tfw the goyim won't believe your lies

>cant really drink milk
>love milk
:( Also does that mean im a nigger?
:((

>you don't dump excess salt and sugar in your foods therefor you can't handle spice

I hate this rationale.

Kashana's post is probably one of the most racist I've ever seen. I mean, rolls reversed, it would be me commenting "MUH DIK BIX NOOD" about pic related.

Attached: to-kill-a-mockingbird.jpg (1168x776, 168K)

This dude thinks there's something lame about wearing a belt.

Baaahahahahaha
What the actual fuck? This is just sad

i think hes one of those inner city kids kinda be edgy or something...

>lmao whitey be so sensitive n shit
>y they dun be like us and not care if food spicy or gurl get rape?

Attached: 1520979448666.jpg (750x741, 128K)

The greatest trick the white man ever pulled was convincing niggers to kill each other. Thanks, Tyrone, for getting the job done for us.

The nigger in that avatar looks like a 1930s Disney cartoon. The reason this kind of thing was banned by the kikes in the 1950s is because of how accurate a portrayal it is.

Attached: racist-micky-mouse-disney-cartoon.gif (350x197, 3.92M)

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

Does anyone know what Shelia Jackson Lee was handing to that kike lawyer?

Attached: shelia jackson lee handing envelope to kike jew lawyer for christine blasey ford.webm (984x654, 2.86M)

haha ya having a productive life and loving family sucks anyways

wh*teoids btfo

Typical retarded niggress.

Only, the truly racist thing is that she looks at the entire situation -- Kavanaugh, the hearings, the deceit, the media frenzy -- and sees only the color of the man's skin. The only comment she has to give is that the man is white. THAT'S some racist shit.

>be black
>want to fry chicken
>only half a bottle of hot sauce left
>only one bottle of each type of seasoning
>sheeeit, fina get some spice nigga, can't cook no chicken no how. Nood dat dry shit get shot bitch mufugga.

>you don't dump excess salt and sugar in your foods
Doubt with that flag of yours :^)

LMAO blacks really can’t read cursive? Will have to find a way to fuck with them using that information

I actually spit out my coffee, I think the funniest part was probably the element of surprise though. Didn't think a niggress would use a somewhat decent joke.

>Whats going on in this thr-
N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R N I G G E R

Funny is watching black people talk about spices and then you find out they're just referring to season salt and hot sauce.

Thats funny

I think the nigger on the picture is more funny. Because it has shit colored skin...

I laughed even though the whole premise is retarded. Or maybe because it's retarded.

Attached: 694a94dc-2de5-43b2-bcb3-0338378dc65c.jpg (600x761, 126K)

Imagine being this much of a cuck

based

underrated

I keked.
Of course real poltards are going to disproove the myth of whites not likeing spice.
Then spin it and create a narrative that nigs dont like spice
and have small dicks

>white people are sensitive about everything
>"nigger"

I'm glad you guy like blacks and Muslims because that what Trump's giving you. Twice a month Adelson calls Trump and tells him what to do and being the reliable suckers you are, a lil political theater and you guys are licking between Lindsey Graham's toes.

Attached: Capture MAGA.png (1023x1028, 180K)

Always a fucking stupid Canadian encouraging this shit it is why you are so hated.

ooh man them replies doe

Calm down.
You live on a movie set. why u so mad?

Absolutely bullshit. I make a zesty ranch no nigger or beaner has been able to stand. The secret is ghost peppers and two spluges of cum. Really brings out the spice.

DELAY = MASSACRE

Christ you’re a fuckin loser my man lmaooo

>racist jokes against whites
totally acceptable
>a long list of totally forbidden things to say to people of color
totally acceptable

The left is either retarded or very retarded.

Its because BLACKS dont like eating cum like whitebois do

Says a nigger who can't even drink milk

That’s not what they say when they go to jail.

Exactly, if you don’t drown everything on the plate with franks red hot you’re a pussy w*teboi. It’s sad really, it’s as if a retard started making fun of a college professor. Nig taste buds are so inundated with junk and fast food garbage, cheap liquor and menthol cigarettes that they can’t taste anything unless it’s drenched in hot sauce, regardless if it pairs with the food or not. They have no sense of what good food tastes like or even actually is; to them a Popeyes spicy chicken strip is five star cuisine, and if a w*tey turns it down, then it’s because they must not be able to handle dat vibrant African culture

>1940 pedophile joke forbidden,racist joke approved
> 2018 racist joke forbidden, pedophile joke approved

Nice progress guys

Monsieur please.

Attached: npc bait.png (1242x1230, 188K)

anything else to add? making a comprehensive meme

millennial whitebois are obsessed with buffalo sauce. So i dont know wtf everyone is talking about.

>pay child support

Half a nigger

Nigger-American abuse of spices and overuse of hot sauce in contrast to the relative less use of aformentioned spices and sauces by whites, has led to the hilarious and thought-provoking twitter and facebook memes delineating whites as unable to tolerate spices and hot sauces

>Sub-Saharan Africans and whites are the only people who can drink milk.

Fuck, so we truly do spring from albino niggers?

At this point isn't the angle of attack that he's angry and white? And to lefties this is their most hated subgroup, his crime is especially his lack of submission and self hatred? The angry white man, everything the left hates. Guilty by association.

>be black
>try to drink milk
>three minutes later start shitting your brains out
>troll white people about how milk hurts them apparently

I thought he made it clear, he only drinks beer. This guy LOVES beer, goddamnit. He drank beer in highschool, and he still drinks beer now. Beer, the drink of champions, he loves the stuff. Beer is the only thing that can quench this mans thirst. Beer.

racist retards are so formulaic. why do they lack the capacity for individual thought?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-09-21 at 2.42.54 PM.png (499x563, 210K)