Canada is out of NAFTA, Mexico and U.S will sign a new trade agreement

Trump: Mexico's new president is fantastic, Canada is a bitch

Attached: lg0612.jpg (350x281, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eluniversal.com.mx/nacion/politica/trudeau-pide-amlo-intervenir-en-negociacion-con-eu-por-tlcan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If it passes. Which is not a sure bet.

embargo canada

Congress needs to vote to ratify trade agreements, and they're not going to do that.
NAFTA is staying, burgers BTFO forever.

Shut up snow mexican

Crash Canada, lock the border, and kill anyone who attempts to cross.

Leafs BTFO again

The day of the rake has come! Canada BTFO eternally.

OH NO NO NO NO

Trudeau asking Mexican president (AMLO) to keep Canada in NAFTA

eluniversal.com.mx/nacion/politica/trudeau-pide-amlo-intervenir-en-negociacion-con-eu-por-tlcan

Use Google translate

LOL fuck Canada

Mexico has now a nationalist government as USA, Canada is a Cuck government.

why do we need to trade with anyone. just invade mexico and expel their subhuman mestizo population to central america

Should be the other way around. Get rid of Mexico, keep Canada AS IT WAS INTENDED.

Attached: US and Canada.png (800x600, 157K)

>When CAN has to suck MEX dick
We are going to build a wall and Canada is going to pay for it. What timeline is this?

this will make more people hate trudeau even more so that's good.

Why is Canada leafing?

If the Spaniards exterminated the natives as well as we did, everything would be fine.
Pic related

Attached: c15983bf0230cd632e084e30d2d1db14.jpg (800x649, 83K)

It's not that necessary anymore, we are now nationalists, no more immigrants and traitor beaners, we are making Mexico great again.

Americans hate Mexicans because we get all the Mayan village people as Mexican immigrants

Mexico was never white. All we did was put the indians on reservations and everything was fine.

Attached: Abraham Lincoln on the consequence of slavery and the mongrels of Mexico.png (2880x1827, 1.85M)

The beaner subhuman you get have no mayan blood.

If we are bad imagine niggertinians with their cuck government and that mega inflation.

You were never white either.

Maybe 250 years ago.

Attached: american.png (476x401, 138K)

your going down with us wether you like it or not

Than why are they 5 foot nothing and fat faced? No European is that strange looking.

I did not say they were white lol. But they could have looked like Argentinians or Spaniards if they didn't breed with savages.

We stopped being white the second you stupid fucks landed here

Attached: Benjamin Franklin on stupid Germans.png (1251x841, 1.69M)

Germans?

We need a northern border wall too keep these fucking leafs where they belong

snowbacks need to go back

I'd take Mexico over Canada any day, Mexico doesn't have autistic softie SJWs worried about peoples' feefees.

friendship with canada ended
now mexico is my best friend

You never see white Canada represented in the media, were in the back line and let me tell you we make Americans look like pussies

womp womp

Attached: 1534039292435.jpg (2560x1728, 412K)

Oh gee, colour me surprised, good luck getting that wall built now!

Looks like dumb dump drumph backpeddled on another campaign promise hmm?

Mexico is fantastic eh? LOL

At least here in Canada our politician stick to their guns and don't pull opposite day hijinks two years into their term

Attached: trump1.jpg (271x315, 18K)

Canada makes Sweden look like Nazi Germany

Fuck I hate city people

Attached: 1514934375675.png (634x398, 632K)

>Dems back PRI
>be PRI, invite both candidates to show the world Mexico's eternal neutrality.
>Dems get angry cause trump went and not hillary
>DEMS back the "conservative Pan" ( is a literally commie.
>Trump wanted chink pri, but he is dirty, dems back PAN, He backs AMLO.

>AMLO want NAFTA done in case things go bad he just blame the previous president.

>Canada plays hard ball to not be bullied
>Canada tell AMLO to stop trump

why did canada grow and then lose it's balls?

Everyone is embarrassed when they see your flag

Attached: images.jpg (318x159, 13K)

Yes, who else? They've cause this disunion along with the potato niggers and the pasta niggers

>Unironically shilling Canada
you only have one more year to fuck us up, Justin :)

Savages

You said not white. I was thinking ohhh
I dont know
Niggers Jews and Beaners

And Germans and Italians and Irish. These are white traitors who liberalized our immigration policies

>5 foot
>Savages
I live in the southwest. the 'white' mexicans look down on these creatures like the subhuman cockroaches they are

Attached: 1508269174667.png (1412x1290, 351K)

>'white' mexicans

Attached: 1515371853832.png (720x531, 264K)

I love beaners. They work hard of course, but my favorite is that they move into ghettos of Los Angeles and out breed/murder niggers. I'll take beans over nigros any day

Attached: 1510014140587.png (629x645, 306K)

Yeah, thanks for liberating us from ourselves.
Now we can die like Amerimutts.

Wait, shouldn't I be the one saying this to you?

Attached: WhiteAmericans.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

based and redpilled

>I'll take beans over nigros any day
I agree 100%. I'd rather take a wetback, who for the most part is a hard worker and family man, albeit probably illegal and a drunkard than a 'gibs me dat', 'muh dik' pavement ape

Attached: 1535003973294.png (960x855, 1.32M)

I can already tell your 23andme results.

Attached: jewpawn.png (301x253, 182K)

Based Nuevo Leon

Attached: englishman.png (241x319, 44K)

>we dindu nuffin! We wuz aryans n' shieeet

Attached: Benjamin Franklin on GERMans.png (1178x883, 2.64M)

At least leafs have dignity, we behave like vassals, just like US behave to Jews, if US is a vassal then we are the vassal of the vassals, thats bad for us you nigger, ay least use a meme flag, don't give a bad name to our already damaged contry rep

>muh masonic bald mutt president

Was there a single day when Americans didn't loyally serve their jewish lords?

Attached: ml.jpg (884x340, 117K)

Was there ever a time Germans didn't end up giving Jews more power and control?

Attached: 1517189409220.png (1300x1650, 712K)

Jews never would have gained this power, if Americans hadn't helped anglo-masonic warmongers in their battles against Aryans.

If there is anyone that gave the Jews absolute control, it would be the Americans by the whole Rothschild-Federal Reserve banking cartel.
It was the Anglos and Americans that created Israel and it is Trump who is kissing the wailing wall in Jerusalem like most American presidents before him.

Attached: usa.jpg (645x512, 45K)

>Canada
>Dignity

I mean, sure, we have problems but we are not SJW cucks

why is canada so boring?

Based Beanbro, will you manufacture the parts I need?
t. already moving manufacturing out of china

Even without NAFTA our dollar will be stronger then your peso. that being said I see a deal with the United States as a possible outcome after our elections. Hard times are ahead for Canada but we have weathered worse storms we will survive and we will realize we need the US.

Attached: Canadian Pepe2.jpg (842x624, 37K)

>Trump won't get elected in 2016

We told Canada the day of the rake was coming. They thought it was a joke.
You know who rakes the leaves in America?

accurate as fuck
t. from the brown but not super brown states

Kek.

the leaf cries out in pain as you rake him

Attached: bD-tq1OAmKl9zw_nzL8D94TK0gQqHNtZUoFhc5PtHVw.png (938x768, 320K)

It was the Germans who created the concept of Communism, that allowed Communism to take place in Russia, destroying them, it was the Germans that created the Frankfurt School, it was the Germans that destroyed nationalism for the modern age, it was the Germans who, in their lust for relevance, gave Jews power unimaginable, more so than the British and the French. Now you have Germans accepting statues of Karl Marx by the Chinese, a civilization that turned Communist because of your actions with Russia in the first place. Spare me your grandstanding.

Attached: 1519573351173.jpg (960x707, 115K)

This, it should be the other way around. Every now and again, a parent must punish their children to get them to fall in line though.

Americans were late to the game; hardly relevant before 1916.
Before them it was the Anglos. If the Germans had won WWI it would've been then.
The Jews went for whoever was #1. Its unforgivable that our greedy leadership went along with these fucking kikes, but like points out, Germany isn't innocent either.
Sorry pal, but we are where we are now. Let's work together to get out of this.

Canada's cuckiness almost makes me not want to invest in pot stocks

I wish the cartel had and etf for murder and thier drugs....

Attached: a019b192f433b8d3cee1779b8d0dc76f3e5337d4296714c5f5a5049a3b59e3b5.jpg (1096x616, 56K)

>Be Trump voter
>Want to kick out all Mexicans
>Because they bent the knee suddenly Mexicans are honorary shart-in-marts and Mexico is le based ally
>Canada doesn't want to get shafted in a bad deal
>Dude lmao we should build a wall around Canada

I don't get it Mutts, I really don't. Are you pro or anti Mexican? Why do you expect people to just take the bad deals you give them? Why does Trump expect leaders to do things he wouldn't do himself? Sure, you could answer all of these with "muh army" but America won't attack anybody that's not located in the middle east. So what's the fucking point?

you should have done it by now, it's a bit late. brother already got a great ROI and it's not even gone live yet

I just now learned of all this shit and got on RH but tilray valued at 300 a shared the other day dropped to 115 instantly...the bubble popped before it started...ill wait till cgc goes down a bit more and buy

Karl Marx was a Jew. Just like you.

But we never were supposed to win WW1.
We are Amalek.
You were created by Mammon to fight Amalek, thats why they call you Shabbos.
Most of your presidents were or are freemasons.

>Germany isn't innocent either

Here we go again. Anglos can never stop blaming the German. I guess it runs through your blood to hate us, which would prove what I said above.

Attached: tfwjewed.jpg (312x342, 32K)

Vote conservative and we will let you into the cool kids club again

Attached: 1475218078171.png (1250x2806, 80K)