To any and all white nationalist Christians: how do you believe whites are the supreme race while worshipping a dead...

To any and all white nationalist Christians: how do you believe whites are the supreme race while worshipping a dead Jew?

Attached: EC867E7C-5CF6-4C2A-BA85-B6D279F4CFEA.jpg (656x300, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VhxPk7x3hcI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Balkan orthodox who has delved into hermetic knowledge and is now a hierophant of the temple of mystery here.

You just BTFOd the white snowniggers. They can’t recover. Shame on them. Also checkm.

>More memeflag Jewsus threads
Imagine my shock.

Attached: 98734687653798475983.png (571x618, 111K)

Nationalism does not equal supremacist you dumb cunt.
Sage your 2digit IQ ass

White nationalists tend to also be white supremecists.

But gg getting triggered over semantics.

Christians slaughtered Europeans on behalf of Jews

No they are not it is just that you are a dumb cunt and know nothing of the movement supremacist is used deliberately to discredit the movement and associate it with some skinhead crap.
sage

Attached: 44659CC6-1DB6-492C-B79D-95E117BC6171.jpg (348x328, 19K)

>semantic
>semitic

mkay, joo r rite.

>wanting to live with your family means you believe your family is supreme

I believe every people should remain in their homeland; that each nation is ultimately responsible for it's citizen's fate. I love white people the most, I do not believe they're somehow "supreme" over other races.

Jews are Losers.

youtube.com/watch?v=VhxPk7x3hcI

Attached: ..jpg (280x272, 21K)

for reference this is the guy who sings this edgy song
>obese
>cringy beard
>piercings

it all checks out. really makes you think

Attached: ahaha.jpg (339x339, 42K)

The kike on a stick amuses children, most adults leave that nonsense behind. Serious ones, anyway.

This faggot again

>dead jew
Jesus was from Galilee you're fucking stupid

Just kill yourself uneducated brainwashed newfag

Attached: 18165995.png (881x703, 138K)

Christ is risen. It is real. A Man. A faggot is a bundle of sticks and Jesus said all the sinners are faggots that are going to be bundled up and burned.

Zeus gives you aristocrats.
Odin gives you mud huts.
Jesus gives you healthy and happy communities where prosperity is shared not by compulsion of the state, but voluntarily.

Just because youre brainwashed by kikes doesnt mean the rest of us are retarded

Id drop some pills on you but youre fucking retarded and couldnt comprehend the beauty id bestow on your puny mind

Think about it; why is there such a blatant war against it by every facet of elite society?

Torture is nuts, ppl say anything after some time...that in mind why didn't any apostle crucified retract their statements? Crucifixion is hardcore as fuck, even nailed upside down still no denial. Doesnt make sense.

Just kill yourself

Because of this
> The Adamic Race is The White Race
> Created in the image of almighty God himself
> Non-whites are pre-Adamic Races
> Niggers are the "Beasts of the Field" as stated many times throughout the Holy Bible
>Kikes are descended from The Devil, who created a humanoid bloodline to rival God's creation.
>D.S.C.I is the True Christian Doctrine that has been taught until the (((French Revolution)))

> Fulfilled and negated (((their laws)))
> Argued with (((Rabbis)))
> Threw (((bankers))) out of the temple
> Comes bearing a sword
> Will return and purge the sinners and the wicked in a lake of fire. While the (((Beast))) battles Michael.

Literally Judaism Redemption-Arc

You sound like a teenager.

>Doesnt make sense.
Because it didn't happen. Your text isn't historical, it's fictional.

king of the Jews

"not of this world"

Sources: Dude trust me

Cumskins are the inferior race. We brown chads from india and pakistan are true aryans.

holy shit bro. you are the living embodiment of a cheap, fake fedora from hot topic. have not seen one like you since the late 2000s. have a (you) bro.

Jesus is coming soon. there is so much more than fields of force. existence is more than the sum of its parts. you will find it if you really wish to look.

Your not a White nationalist. Youre a fat faggot. You fly a kike flag and attack that Ilde Tyme Religion because you are the devil. Your fedora invites him in and makes you act like someone everyone wants to avoid.

A D AND C KIKE THREAD WHERE RETARDS ARGUE RELIGION
Good time sink niggers

Hardcore white nationalist here: Race won't matter after the second resurrection for any saved Christians. That's biblical.

Can't say the same for those still alive during the millenial reign of Christ, though.

Attached: 3e7cf458265750bb9eaed1ee841d70f5--christ.jpg (236x183, 12K)

>Jesus wasn't a white judean
>modern Jews are the same as judean of antiquity
Lol

Agree, but DSCI?

>white nationalism equals white supremacy

Fuck off

I fully admit SEAsians are the smartest group in the world.

I'm a white nationalist, not a white supremacist. I want to live in a space where my children can be healthy and free

holy shit
this again?
THE POWER OF CHRIST COMPELS YOU TO KYS
OP is always a faggot