When did Conservashits & the GOP start endorsing criminal sexual predators?

Attached: 87271917-D670-4107-AE0B-BFCD74444399.jpg (1242x1242, 1.09M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/09/21/eight-laws-hillary-clinton-could-be-indicted-for-breaking/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

There was evidence against Clinton? Like shit tons of emails? That should not have been a thing, that she tried to delete.....

OP you fucking fagstick

The FBI did find evidence that she had mishandled her private servers which she used for official business. Comey just covered for her.
And those three accusers are not credible since they have yet to produce ANY evidence.

Except none of that evidence was considered worth arresting her for. Republicans are so fucking dumb.

Dozens of high-rankers had eyes on evidence against clinton, relating to her servers and emails, acknowledged its' severity and literally chose to ignore it.

that's fine though

what allegations?

This is just getting sad to look at, you're a disgrace.

>zero evidence, zero details, zero corroboration, one single testimony surrounded by exposed lies

>credible

When did leftwing retards start making shit up because reality is too hard to swallow? Oh wait, you’ve always done that

>hurr durr someone who deletes 30,000 emails is innocent, I’m so smart

Want to try that again?

Attached: chrome_2018-08-29_21-58-46.png (893x258, 36K)

Mishandling of classified documents is a criminal offense.

Just like if they found a document written by a member of law enforcement that stated Kav was found with a naked and unconscious women I would consider that credible evidence that he should be charged. But there isn't any.

Guess what faggot, the FBi who were in charge of it said so, end of story. Keep whining.

Fuck you shill. That's why.

Pretty sure it's a crime to be that big of a cunt.

these arguments have the most retarded logic because they can always be flipped around on their user

>dem logic: FBI found nothing, Hillary is NOT guilty!
>also dem logic: FBI found nothing, but Kav is STILL guilty!

Attached: patrick.jpg (800x600, 129K)

Irrelevant, the DOJ investigated it and decided not to prosecute her. That's it, keep beating a dead horse because guess what no one gives a fuck what Hillary did.

The left can’t meme.

Attached: A2D09310-3477-4CC5-BE14-3525D46319AD.jpg (1280x720, 157K)

Attached: Proof of Abedin and Mills server lie.jpg (1860x2896, 969K)

Guess what faggot, Comey cited a lack of intent as a basis to not indict her when that isn't part of the statute. Instead he laid out every crime she actually committed.

To refuse that Clinton committed a crime is idiotic and show show retarded or partisan you are

cant you just name your picture "chappaquiditch.jpg" so people know what you're talking about?

reminder to boomers and onions this button at the top of the thread on the left hides said thread

always type "sage" into the options field whenever replying to shill/slide/containment threads so it does not bump them

Attached: minusexpand.png (280x280, 882)

>credible

HA!

>no evidence against Shillary
>credible allegations against Kavanaugh

>credible

Attached: 1.png (896x666, 102K)

Actually James Comey gave a press briefing on all the crime shit did

Attached: 3.png (894x714, 102K)

Prosecutable discretion.
>Obama would have been implicated

Holy fuck the goal post moving.

Attached: 5.png (891x517, 81K)

>187416584
Fuck you and your slide thread faggot

Attached: Sage1537226107929.jpg (180x169, 5K)

>the DOJ isn’t comprised
How does it feel blowing rainbows out your ass every day.

Your lack of understanding and grasp of the overall situation doesn't make you look informed. I'd keep going but it's the same story over and over again with you leftists.

I just wanted to play my video games

Attached: in-1967-polish-mercenary-rafal-ganowicz-was-asked-what-it-6855419.png (500x503, 137K)

Attached: 9.png (894x506, 76K)

Compromised*

>Except none of that evidence was considered worth arresting her for.
Except Comey literally said that if it was anyone else who did it, they'd be arrested.

Attached: 14.png (893x329, 42K)

>the FBi who were in charge of it said so
Hey folks, the FBI said something, end of story.

LOGIC!

Attached: 16.png (889x651, 101K)

ok troll. everyone has been paying attention & knows the fbi covered her ass. they're going down. eekkekekekeek

When did Democrats and Liberals start endorsing men who abuse women?

Attached: Ellison5-1.png (380x389, 202K)

What are the requirements for someone to be declared a "credible" accusation? It certainly isn't the evidence presented with the accusation.

Attached: 345235.jpg (325x181, 10K)

thx huntie kbyeeeeeee

You aren't informed in jack shit retard. Otherwise you wouldn't be moving goal posts. The point of the matter is that the DOJ decided hillary did not commit any crimes. You can believe what you want, but the only opinion that matters is the DOJ, not you faggot.

using a occupy democrats meme to try and make a point...

is this all you got?

pathetic... Sage

Having tits according to liberals.

Yeah, but they pretend to have the moral high ground + most media to back their shit. I think the libshit are the worst but if you can convice normies that the left is as bad as Jow Forums you are still dropping a massive redpill.

No one cares, literally, no one. You going to keep whining about hillary? I'm sorry you're such a failure that all you have to hold on to is the hillary clinton boogeyman.

>1 post by this ID
Don't forget to sage and not reply to slide threads everyone.

>credible

Attached: muh flammenwerfer.jpg (320x269, 33K)

The GOP has been sliding towards complete morally bankruptcy because their core values are literally just "the opposite of whatever the libs are doing" and they're willing to accept any price for it.

Attached: 1531554069499.png (640x640, 408K)

this

>The point of the matter is that the DOJ decided hillary did not commit any crimes.
That's not true at all.
God damn why are you people so retarded

Comey specifically laid out multiple instances of transmitting classified information over an unauthorized server, that is a crime. The FBI acknowledged that Hillary Clinton committed criminal acts, but refused to indict.

The fact that you don't see that as evidence of blatant, in your face corruption only shows why there's a wikipedia page for Useful Idiots

>credible
You are literally a retard

So much people care that Trump got elected.

>credible

>get a load of this classic leftist projection
It's like it fits in to your core. You probably don't even realize you're doing it

No you stupid fuck, they said Clinton was extremely careless, they did not say she committed crimes. Do you even bother researching your stupid claims or are you just that fucking dumb?

Not exactly hard, hillary clinton is the worst presidential candidate ever.

Just a reminder, the accusations against Kavanaugh state he bumped up against a girl, while wearing clothes, while both were drunk at a high school party.

That's RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE!!!!!!

>FBI Director James Comey turned over the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a personal email server to the Justice Department on Tuesday, saying he did not recommend any criminal charges be brought against her or her colleagues.
Not that they didn't commit any crimes, they did not recommend charges.

>Comey said FBI investigators sifted through all the 30,000 emails Clinton provided in 2014 and any additional ones tracked down from other employees. Of the 30,000 emails, 110 emails in 52 email chains were determined to be classified at the time they were sent, including eight email chains deemed "top secret."
>110 emails in 52 email chains were determined to be classified at the time they were sent, including eight email chains deemed "top secret."
>were determined to be classified at the time they were sent, including eight email chains deemed "top secret."

dailycaller.com/2015/09/21/eight-laws-hillary-clinton-could-be-indicted-for-breaking/

1.) 18 U.S. Code § 793 – Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information, 18 U.S. Code § 798 – Disclosure of classified information

Fucking media sheeple

Attached: Frequent Contact with Reporters.png (804x1144, 295K)

No it's that he mounted her and tried ripping off her clothes you fucking inbred hick

>No evidence
So what were the multiple classified emails she liked under oath about?

>Not exactly hard
So you are telling me Trump being elected while playing against democrats, republicans, and the entire media smear campaign and their complete worship of Clinton is an easy task?
I love how people try to make it seem like Trump had an easy time winning just because they are assblasted that they lost and never saw it coming.

kys cuck

Attached: no.jpg (628x444, 37K)

If she wasn't charged with a crime she didn't commit a crime you dipshit. I love how deluded you are.

One post by this ID

Attached: goodjobbuddy.gif (220x220, 263K)

>If they don't charge her, it didn't happen!
>Kavanaugh is totally guilty tho
lmao

Republicans have been shit since reagan, its not a surprise they got beaten by a populist. Democrats fucked themself over by choosing the most unpopular candidate ever. So yes, trump had it easy.

>tried ripping off her clothes
Ohhhh noes!!! He TRIED (TRIED) ((TRIED)) ripping her clothes off folks! Except she can't produce the ripped clothes as evidence.

RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE RAPE!!!

I never said kavanaugh was guilty once you retard. Like i said, republicans are fucking dumb.

But you said the FBI found her innocent, the FBI doesn't do that and the Obama DOJ didn't allow a trial.

I'm glad you think Trump is innocent as well! Leftists are fun but they're too easy. Retards like you operate entirely on media hearsay and have never been able to provide a single significant rebuttal

Attached: 1528993171261.png (934x894, 301K)

Jesus Christ shills are incessant these past few days

Attached: How_to_sage.jpg (1265x787, 233K)

Committing crime =/= conviction of crime

>If she wasn't charged with a crime she didn't commit a crime you dipshit. I love how deluded you are.

Attached: 1535086453901.jpg (600x450, 33K)

>If she wasn't charged with a crime she didn't commit a crime
>it's not a crime if you get away with it
My whole world just changed
Time to commit some rapes

>If she wasn't charged with a crime she didn't commit a crime
0/10 b8

I never said FBI found her innocent once, why are you so fucking stupid? I said they didn't consider what she did was a crime. God damn you have to be the stupidest person in this thread. I love how you had to keep changing goal posts as well.

>>If she wasn't charged with a crime she didn't commit a crime
Literally how the left thinks

brah don't ruin the joke/

>hurr durr someone who deletes 30,000 emails is innocent, I’m so smart
>[you] Guess what faggot, the FBi who were in charge of it said so, end of story. Keep whining.
What a massive faggot you are.

>If she wasn't charged with a crime she didn't commit a crime you dipshit
If a tree falls in the woods and no one hears, does it really make a sound?
If Hillary breaks the law and the FBI personnel appointed by Obama don't accuse her of a crime, did Hillary commit a crime?

Ahhhh... The great philosophical questions of the world.

But the FBI did find evidence, they just suggested not prosecuting because she's too retarded to understand that what she was doing was illegal.

You are hillarious, keep LARPing

>1 post by this ID

Sage

>because she's too retarded to understand that what she was doing was illegal.
I hope you don't actually believe that

Don't bother arguing with the Jow Forums raiders. Just sage and move on

God you faggots are so easily baited.

That was the bullshit they used to not prosecute.

cringe

>I was merely pretending to be retarded
I love this place

Attached: 1518306067273123254655436.png (572x496, 26K)

I was only pretending

Attached: Garth.png (247x265, 91K)

Lol why should a retard then be sec of state

The fact you keep responding only shows evidence of your butthurt

Attached: 1532024821067.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

How so

>He's still going

Attached: Clint2.png (597x600, 411K)

>Mishandling of classified documents is a criminal offense.
I guess we should prosecute Trump then?
If Obama did half the shit Trump does you people would be calling for a lynch mob.

Op is the quintessential left-tard who would no change in intelligence if someone switched his brain to a pile of dogshit lol