F-35 overloaded on Freedom

Yuropoors can't compete with based jewmerican circumcised ZOG slave goy faggots.

Now start throwing fits about my flag and irrelevant country and make sure you defend the Jewmerican military industrial complex as they march to rivers of Bablyon as their masters ordered them to do.

BASTE.

Attached: skykang.png (611x741, 458K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We find this as funny as you do, you insecure faggot.

Attached: DF21E7C6-23BE-49EB-B003-17ECF035BC06.png (750x1334, 3.46M)

I like when mutts perish

a good use of taxpayer money, we must keep our military strong and our soldiers safe by funneling trillions into the kike industrial complex

Attached: 1510567014758.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

Attached: 1481804364946.jpg (736x481, 82K)

I dont know anything about jets, but f-35 biggest hunk of shit

No one gives a fuck what non white slavic faggots think retard. Go bitch about an insignificant war from 30 years ago that no one gives a fuck you stupid gypsy.

Fuck you commie faggot.

Either sage this shit and keep it moving to page drop off or fuck rught on off with your kike self defeatist shit.

Pilot ejected safely, commie faggot.

Something interesting happening in MY state?

This shit is trash. It can fly one sortie a week meaning if we were ever in a real war we could only use 1/7th of the F35's each day. It's a maintenance nightmare and has glaring holes in the complex electronic control systems.

Hillary Clinton did it with the remote control chip in every plane. Patent lawyers are E V I L

>first crash

Still not the first time it's killed the pilot.

F22 best fighter.
A10 best close air support.
C130 best transport.
F35 tries to do everything and is shit at everything. Jack of all trades, master of none.

This. The F35 is trash. Hopefully they all fucken crash

Attached: 1522720288478.gif (280x358, 2.17M)

ZOG SLAVES TRIGGERED!

This is why they make me laugh, all the "white mutts" on this piece of shit board, you degenerates are nothing but pathetic slave circumcised neocon mongrels.

I hope Bibi orders all of you to go in Iran so all of you die, like posted - you're either gonna die in Iran for Israel or get fucked by Gomez and Tyrone in the next decade.

Fucking filth, scum of the earth, groveling slaves of Israel. Consider suicide.

Attached: maga5000turbo.jpg (666x666, 159K)

whats more hilarious is it was probably shot down with a hand gun. none of the F35s can go super sonic below a specified altitude. its locked in . the military had them flying over columbia and the tards kept trying to create a sonic boom to destroy windows but it cant go super sonic at that low of a altitude. they were shot at a few times and stopped doing the training runs. fucking things would do the u turn within eye shot of my house near where kroger used to be on decker. i think i could down one with a sling shot. 1 rock in the fuselage. david and goliath nigger

>based jewmerican circumcised ZOG slave goy faggots.
Good fucking lord. Read that out loud to yourself. That's some next-level Jow Forums-speak right there. Imagine someone saying that in a debate, or anywhere other than the internet. The internet is a miracle of human communication, I'll tell you what.

Hello Avenetti Baste

Attached: Baste.png (663x595, 40K)

>eurocucks

>commie

Watch out, we got a PAYTRIOT in the trenches fighting HARD for FREEDOM and against STUPYD LYBRULS.

Scum of the earth.

Attached: 1538029981858.jpg (4032x3024, 2.35M)

if the world believes Bibi, then they all deserve to be ZOG SLAVES

No one cares what non whites think you retard slav.Stay in your land mine ridden corrupt as fuck country no one cares about you.

Attached: Crojuden.jpg (1046x603, 85K)

Awww, diddums, my snaggletooth faggie.

Attached: whiter-than-u-achmed.jpg (1081x1636, 171K)

I bought a 30 pack in honor of Big Balled Beer Boofin Bret. Did you?

AHAHAHHA

>commie faggot
At least my dick is not mutilated

You thought this would trigger us? How long have you been here? Every Jow Forums fag knows that the F-35 is the embodiment of the jew--an over complicated, poorly made waste that undermines the intrinsic value of a role-specific aircraft for a jewplane that does nothing well except cost money and kill you. If you fly a Navy F35, you turn gay as soon as your ass touches the COCKpit.

memeflag faggot kys

>1/7th of the fleet per day

Or you could have a really big bombing day say every Wednesday and then abandon the skies for the rest of the week

You will NEVER, EVER, know what a true ORGASM really is

You will FOREVER have your mutilated little CLIT like the good goy cattle slave you are

Attached: 141257170559.png (499x499, 268K)

how does that behemoth even stand up

Oy vey dobro dan Juden

Attached: crojuden2.jpg (820x627, 85K)

Its like a swiss army knife of fighter jets.

It can do alot of things. But doesn't really do any of those things well.

OP btfo

Hee hee!
Fuck the jewEss Ay

Croatia
> systematically slaughtered all jews of all ages, both sexes, in concentration camps so hardcore even the Hitler's delegates that came to inspect the camp said it was repulsive

> kikes do business with us, Croatia is 99% white, 2 mosques in the entire country, irrelevant minorities, no niggers, no kikes, no nothing, 250+ sunny days a year here on the seaside, baste Mediterranean climate, and so on

Jewmerica

> goes to WW2 to die for Israel
> goes in every single war ever to die for zionist plans and goals
> degenerate "huwyte" mutts larp online as Fash Natzeys
> and claim they were (((back to back WW champs)))
> defend Trump as GREAT WHITE HOPE
> Trump probably the biggest kike in the history of world politics, surrounded by kikes
> somehow "huwyte" jewmerican goblin thinks Trump is /ourguy/
> 3 billion aid to Israel ramped up to almost 3.5 billion
> Trump made it basically ILLEGAL for any future president to cancel those gibs #MAGA
> 10 million dollars per day - jewmerican slaves send to Israel
> take a look at your dick - just like mudslimes and kikes have it - so do you - it's circumcised

Literally kill your retarded jewmerican self.

Attached: da-real-paytriot.jpg (1280x720, 529K)

>if you don't want to give hundreds of billions of dollars to waste on fancy airplanes, you're a commie
Fuck you corporatist faggot

oh no no no no
jewatia on pooicide watch

Oh please Netanyahu we are so sorry for that now thank you for understanding!

Attached: crojuden3.jpg (1182x653, 109K)

Haha, you have a valid point
Fuck the internet!

oh NO NO NO NO
it's OVER for OP now LMAO

I bet a missle wouldnt take that beast down

>thinking f35 was nothing but a money scam.
>its the worst current figther jet,
>worst bomber
>its stealth capabilities only works against cave-niggers but only 10 min at a time, else the plane catches fire
>the least future-capable plane ever
>"hey lets connect all planes to a central server for intelligence gathering, our adversaries cant into hacking anyways"

It's the latest ZOG megatank with 56% of armour

> one pathetic internet article on some irrelevant kikery in b-tier "international relations"

vs

> (((no more wars))) cancelled the Iran deal, will go to war with them soon, as per Bibi instructions.
> (((drain the swamp))) cabinet of bankers, generals and chickenhawks who precum to the thought of war with Iran.
> 'gives' Israel Jerusalem (((America first)))
> 'declares' all jewish settlements to be Israeli land.
> withholds PA funding.
> fights tooth and nail for Israel at the UN, chimping out with "WE'RE TAKIN NAMES, GOYIM!" when the world doesn't bow to the jews.
> withdraws from the UNHRC because they were mean to Israel.
> has a jewish princess daughter who counsels him on foreign policy.

It's over, Kikeatia.

Attached: maga-maga-based-based.png (579x349, 312K)

op SEETHING because pooatia licks jew boots lmao
good goy

based

去他妈的

You should understand, given your comical flag...

Attached: 1538056704602.jpg (646x960, 264K)

“Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

― George Carlin

It may be a bit long but legible enough. American goyim are degenerate parasites and rats. Without based Jews and their contributions, tech companies, financial tricks the USA is nowt on the world scene.

In the era of twin engines, why is the F-35 a single engine?

lol the Adirs are fucking teabagging Iran currently as we speed with Active s300. Still shit?

>Yes goyim hate your Serbian brothers. THEY are the enemies. Us Jews are your friends you can trust us. Make sure to never unify again you dumb Goyim. Stay divided. Serbs are literally Nazis! Now lets drink some kosher slivovitz that your cuck company Maraska makes for us and dance to your new favorite song youtu.be/HHgxOXEQaFU

Attached: crojuden4.jpg (1003x650, 109K)

SEETHING goyatian lmao
OP is the best type of goy

the ridiculous part is that its true

Reliability Gen 5 engines.

Diddums.

Hahahhaha get a load of this circumcised ZOG slave goy, preaching about "muh brother wars" hahahahah.

A JEWMERICAN!

Golden thread.

Attached: semper-fy-muthafucka.png (960x540, 773K)

You have to be fucking kidding me our industrial complex exports all of Israels technology. Speaking of fucking Russia you have the GDP of fucking Italy. Trying to convince anyone but another Russia you stand a chance is a fucking joke.

lmao check out this buttblasted goy avoding the fact that his country bends over for israel just like everyone else
angry goyatian in denial

Thank you stupid Goyim for making our Plum Brandy and specifically making it KOSHER just for us. You are a good goyim.

Attached: crojuden5.jpg (1141x521, 119K)

Jeesus, you had a shit childhood, eh?
Where's all that bitter hate stem from??

Don't be stupid we need a beachhead nobody fucking cares about Jew lives in our military.

>being this buttblasted
Why so angry, user?

t. racist nazi
1 jewish life is worth 100,000 canadians

That was in support of yourself; I'll let you off as you're not native english.

Money scam, faggot. How fucking hard is your day-to-day life, when you are struggling with that question.

you need the certification if you want to sell anything in ZOG state, call it the ZOG hidden tax. same way when you export to muslim shitholes you gotta get it "blessed" by some subhuman monkey, i. the case of the US you need rabbis blessing

> few bottles of some dumb drink
> basically ETERNAL 3.5 billion aid
> daily 10 million dollar aid
> to Israel

Yeah we're fucked, we're Israel's best kept secret, the top dog goys.

Fake news. They were necked en masse here, but continue to deny the facts and pile us up with your ZOG slave pathetic "allies" if you want to, LMAO. Fucking Trudoski's...

Both of you consider pic related like a TRUE PAYTRIOT. Salute the (((troops))).

Attached: weak-zog-fodder.png (648x788, 417K)

>this damage control
SEETHING

> jewish life is worth 100,000 canadians
thats actually anti-semitic. jew lives are incomparable to goy lives, not even infinite goys equals 1 jew

American Jews are the ones who make the USA a world leading country. American goyim are useless obese parasites who do nothing but consume.

Speaking of Canada it is a colony without fucking history whilst Russian aristocracy married the Royal Family in the past.

fucking croat mutts. why are they allowed to live?

Gotcha :D

*see my previous post.

Quick order 12 more for te$t$.

>so cucked not only makes liquor kosher just for Jews but relies on them for self defense

TOP KEKIĆ

Attached: crojuden6.jpg (831x598, 73K)

Your response? This is why we hate you. This is why you deserved it all.

>croat mutts

Ooof...

Aurini is that you?

Attached: 1536610895438.jpg (1564x1418, 326K)

very true, we should all just accept that jews are smarter and better than us and stop complaining about them
this user is right, israel is actually based

*chuckle.
I like that you immediately respond to me.

post your pic and i'll post mine shitskin.

Wb F16E

Well, sometimes planes do crash.

35 is really a piece of shit though. 22 was at least designed for fighting, even with all the muh stealth bullshit, and this is just a financing funnel which has to be hoisted on other countries to keep the scam going.

that's anti semitic, why are you so angry?
blasi? are we in the right thread?
this is anti semitic, mods need to do something

>croat mutts
It sounds like British-Pakistani

ITT: Jew Vassals fighting over which one is getting bageled hard the least

Basically a month's worth of Jewmerican gibs to Israel. Unlike your country, we don't get niggers, mexicans and jews in every position of power in exchange. We'll just get the planes.

Fuck. Tough deal.

Attached: winningmaga.jpg (1012x1060, 392K)

You're in looney toon land; I have Jews working for me.

:D

God, I love you!

He was using code this whole time for such a perverted act? What a disgrace.

This thread had devolved into who sucks Isreal's dick more and you all can't see how sad that is

Their engineers are mostly pajeets nowadays, what did you expect? Culturally enriched aircraft.

wait since when can you not delete your own threads here??

We don't suck Israel's dick. You on the other hand, not only suck their dick, you offer your dick to them.

Kind of a difference.

Attached: magapede-final-level.jpg (936x600, 240K)

Nobody serves two masters

Your safe space does not really exist. It's a liberal construct. Welcome to the real world.

What kind of military does your country have?

>shit on a country
>"yeah, i'm already calling you out so you can't shit back on mine."
nice arguing like a 5-year-old, croatia. what's next, "your monetary policy is doo-doo caca?" kek.

this is anti semitic
this picture is anti semitic

mods need to delete this thread!

not white knighting to f35, but i just want to point out as great as the A10 has been, its only use now is BRRRTing sand people in the desert. i doubt they would see much use against a modern military