IS THIS THE WEAPON THAT IS GONNA SLAY THE CHAD'S

how hard would it be to get a group of women to misremember their in highschool/collage sexual experiences as sexually assault with a CHAD

> AT THE END OF collage whats the number of women a chad would have passed through 25+

Attached: 765.png (794x637, 899K)

Other urls found in this thread:

money.howstuffworks.com/10-high-paying-dirty-job1.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>How Brad and Chad became synonymous with douchebag
Literally not what the original intent of the words was on here, libs just projecting their own social insecurity as usual
>HAHAHA YOU VIRGINS ARE SO JEALOUS OF SUCCESSFUL PEOPLE [...]
Literally projected by them onto what we were talking about because it's how they think and thus how they assume everyone else thinks

>successful
Those tools can't even color coordinate. Only Red Vlad in the center managed to get the bowtie/shorts down

Keep in mind by the time they hit the wall women have usually fucked over 100 guys.

>Pick your player
I pick virgil the virgin slayer in the green shorts

>100
Honestly not even impressive. That's like 1 a week for 2 years. A girl can easily hit that during college

>Chad and Brad don't pay any attention to me because I'm a fat college student majoring in gender studies so I'm going to bitch about it online

Liberals need to be gassed

It doesn't really matter. A Chad could have been to jail for killing his previous girlfriend, women would flocking to him anyway.

>be rich af
>wat do
>oh i know
>dress """funnily""" and ironically pose on your daddy's yacht like a bunch of faggots
God. I wish i was rich.

Attached: tenor (1).gif (332x215, 1.99M)

RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY!
Okay, I am fucking sick and fucking tired of these fucking threads about rape! RAPE IS NOT FUCKING FUNNY! Joke about anything else you want, Jow Forums...

Joke about cp, joke about loli, joke about murder, joke about drugs, but DON'T FUCKING JOKE ABOUT RAPE! Rape DESTROYS a woman, it STRIPS HER OF HUMANITY! It is disgusting, inhumane, regressive and insane. RAPE IS OFF THE FUCKING TABLE, Jow Forums, NOT EVEN YOU FUCKING VIRGIN ASSHOLES CAN BE SUCH FUCKHOLES THAT YOU JOKE ABOUT A WOMAN'S WOMANHOOD BEING VIOLATED!

And no, I am not some lesbian dyke cunt, I am a woman. I was raped. My virginity taken from me, I can never give it to a man I love. I was raped again and again and again and again and again by a random stranger when I was 15, And between you and me something amazing happened...and now I can talk to animals! Its really cool! But totally a secret. And you know what? Life's never been the same.

You're too poor to even realize they're not being ironic with that dress. Those blazers cost what you make in a 2 weeks.

>Those blazers cost what you make in a 2 weeks.
That would literally be nothing, lmao.

...and that's why you'll never be rich. Do yourself a favor and get a job and start saving

based neet

>tfw Brad

Feels good bros. Any other Brads or Chads wanna hit the gym tomorrow?

>get a job
Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies?

Things are a bit harder when you can't just start as vice-CEO at the company your dad owns.

>slay the chads
Unless women are going to all agree to stop having sex with him nothing can hurt Chad. Men who have constant access to sex are immune to shame.

Not all women are like this. Many are. True alphas can shift through the shit to find the diamond. Praying to Jesus also helps.

Stop making excuses. Any job that makes money is a start, hell, in my area garbage pickup men make very good money (it's a job nobody wants) Go start making money. Sitting on your ass making excuses will only make your family/friends despise you

There's no Chad in Canada. Here it's Craig.

ENJOY YOUR SEX WHEN YOU LOSE YOUR JOB AND IS SHAMED BY YOUR COMMUNITY

You cannot deny women's biology. They all seek this top 10% genetic men. This is virtue-signaling. Women will not stop chasing Chad.

>get a job and start saving
Being a wageslave is not how you get rich. Your average wagie couldn't afford the lifestyle in OP's pic even if they saved for 10 years.

ok, theres your (You), now where this pasta came from?

Nope, but wealth is generational. Every wealthy person you see has an ancestor who was a hardworking man who wanted a better life for his kids.

WOMEN ARE SLAVES OF THE STATE if the state say dont fuck this type of guy they wont they stop fucking guys why didnt want to go to war when the state told them to

Attached: The 'White Feather Girls.jpg (450x432, 51K)

>t. {|}
Rules are rules, roastie. Tits or GTFO!

>Being a wageslave is not how you get rich. Your average wagie couldn't afford the lifestyle in OP's pic even if they saved for 10 years.
Stocks, crypto, and your own business. That's my plan.

>garbage pickup men make very good money
And this is how i know you're a delusioned rich faggot. Garbage pickers don't even make enough to stay alive, bro.

chads can only be destroyed by other chads, so to destroy (your) enemy you must become (your) enemy

Attached: 4chad.png (1369x1359, 88K)

Attached: 1538150330603.jpg (1280x1149, 94K)

It's not a job that'll make you millions but it'll pay and pave the way for other opportunities.

money.howstuffworks.com/10-high-paying-dirty-job1.htm

Yeah, maybe in fucking murica, dood. But no here.

Attached: 1474674271609.png (241x263, 13K)

You have 2 choices user, you either work to build yourself a career, or wait and hope your ship will sail in some day.

I hope for your sake you won't stare at the horizon for too long.

The Virgin Brad vs the Chad Douchebag.

You are like 10 years late with this meme.

Brads and Chads vs fags without nads.

>Chad is a douchebag
>but I would still suck his dick he is so hot XEDEDED

mmm I hope not...i see men like this I melt. Thank god I'm gay

Not bad, but is there any money in crypto still? But yea starting your own business and investing is the way to go.

Attached: 2F65C8C6-D6CD-42D5-A1D2-8DCFC20EE9F4.jpg (1024x580, 133K)