I don't think I've ever been more upset at the Treatment of Kavanaugh than the left making fun of him for crying and...

I don't think I've ever been more upset at the Treatment of Kavanaugh than the left making fun of him for crying and getting angry

Don't these libshit feminists always bring up how patriarchy hurts men by forcing them to bottle up emotions? But a conservative gets emotional and angry over being falsely accused and they turn it into a joke

I hate it.

Attached: jack.jpg (786x451, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

women should have never been allowed to vote

I honestly kind of really hate women.

Makes me glad I'm some sort of fag.

Yes indeed. We are reaching levels of hypocrisy I never thought possible

I want to be gay after the last two years.

I think you know who’s to blame here. Women werent always this way.
inb4 white sharia.

I'm sure some sane bitches exist

My wife is sane and great. I just can't believe what I'm seeing and there aren't unicorns out there for everyone. I don't even deserve what I have

He didnt cry for himself.
He cried for his family and country.

Don't worry buddy, there will be other wealthy republican supreme court nominees you can feel bad about in the future

Don’t be a fag man. It’s a death cult. Sex between men and woman and procreation is giving life to the world and the human race. Fucking another dude in the ass is putting the seed of life into the orifice of death.

Shit like this just brings out their true colors. More and more people are getting fed up with modern liberals. Everyone is taking notes. Hang in there OP

Attached: menemotions.png (1077x728, 258K)

Artificial wombs will soon make women obsolete for reproduction.

Attached: futureofwomen.jpg (1957x1296, 1.16M)

Checkmate trumpfags ;))

Attached: ytARaCc.png (450x450, 159K)

Attached: leftistarguments.jpg (1079x534, 46K)

This

youtube.com/watch?v=jEUXxLlVKLw
youtube.com/watch?v=9a0U5_UulsE

Attached: whitesuicidewomen.jpg (1158x1000, 550K)

Same here fellow gayanon

IT WAS HIS TURN!!

Attached: Kavanaugh-Crying.jpg (700x394, 65K)

Alright, well I will continue being a death cultist and fuck dudes and be incredibly happy and never have to deal with vile women ever, and you can continue being a life whatever and deal with the literal demonspawn. Enjoy.

They try to entice men to wallow in their feelings so they can exploit and control them. Stay stoic.

>Just don't be gay dude

yeah pretty much

go swallow another black turd, libfag. The man has a right to be indigent

Attached: antifa.jpg (944x794, 107K)

>80% gay, mostly submissive.
>Know it's degenerate.
>Children is #1 desire in life, and I'm not going to adopt, and not going to raise a child without a loving mother.
>Willing to work with the 20%, despite women being both emotional grown children and submissive.
>Uphill battle.
>My reward at the top of the hill is the absolute state of modern women.
>My culture has an age limit for young single adults (30) and I'm two years away from that time limit. If I don't make it, then my selection drastically reduces to 31+ roasty who couldn't find a mate in a high marriage pressure environment. Eggs have gone bad anyways.

I'm quitting my six figure job and moving to an area with a higher dating pool and marriage is the goal for the next 2 years. Wish me luck.

Welcome to a brave new world.
Exactly.
>and be incredibly happy
And what is your dosage of antidepressant to keep you oh so happy?

>And what is your dosage of antidepressant to keep you oh so happy?
Quit projecting dude.

It's interesting how so many cultural battles are being blown up in his face. Rep vs Dem, the white hate, then the final straw: incels vs chads. this hearing is fuel for all of those and more.

civil war is so close.

You watch. They're going to drag this out even further. Think to yourself what's worse than being a sexually predator targeting women. Well, you guessed it. I'd bet money we're going to uncover Kavanaugh's secret child sex trafficking ring and we'll see small children brought before congress to cry and plea that this evil man isn't allowed in to the highest court.
Screen shot this post. Anime included so you have anime on your computer.

Attached: 1522439418792.png (530x580, 315K)

>we're going to uncover Kavanaugh's secret child sex trafficking ring and we'll see small children brought before congress to cry and plea that this evil man isn't allowed in to the highest court.

>the left is vindicated and justified as the most humane political party in comparison
>the whole country is outraged
>democrats --- notably hardcore liberals --- see republicans as evil
>republicans are outraged that they were misrepresented but have to deal with liberal hate
>tensions snap as violence erupts
>americans forced to choose a side

or the best end would be
>pedophiles are ousted from the gov
>mass awakening of the public on all matters
>new chapter in history begins

I'm not reading whatever this post is. Remember to screenshot my post!

NEWSFLASH: THEY USE EMOTION AS A TOOL TO MANIPULATE MEN. YOU GUYS ARE SO FUCKING GOOD-HEARTED AND NAIVE YOU TAKE THEM AT FACE VALUE AND BELIEVE THEM.

>DADDY YOU HATE ME
>LET ME GO TO BLAKKK KINGS CONCERT OR YOU HATE ME
>LET ME HAVE TATTOOS OR YOU HATE ME
>I'M *KEEPING* JAQUAN'S BABY, AND IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR NOT LOVING ME ENOUGH DADDY

Literally never trust women, ever. Call them out and look them in the eye. They break. They are weak cowards. Challenge them and the facade drops. They hate nothing more than you saying "nope, I'm not going to do what you want".

WOMEN HAVE SMALL BODIES. THEY EVOLVED AND SURVIVED BY USING EMOTION TO CONTROL YOU DUMB NICEBOYZ.

I mean thats something like that but I've pretty much just given up on women.

Whats the point. I just don't give a crap, and I can't trust any of them.

Maybe i'm damaged from growing up at the wrong time but bitches scare me, they can ruin my life if I sleep with them and they decide they don't like me

Fags don't give a crap, they're not gonna call me a rapist for sucking their dick.

Attached: decisions.jpg (710x473, 160K)

Missing feminine penis in the black park