Would you eradicate Israel or Palestine if you could at the press of a button?

Would you eradicate Israel or Palestine if you could at the press of a button?

Attached: FIXED YOUR MEME BRO.png (456x1011, 524K)

See pic related? It's fucking bullshit, but I wish it wasn't.

Glass Israel and Palestine, exclude them both from our pretty green area.

Attached: thumb.jpg (925x679, 332K)

Israel

I have a huge feeling browns would chill out when the jew stops kicking sand on the picnic.

Hitler and NatSoc also choose to eradicate Israel and restore Palestine : )

Attached: UGGYUO9UI.png (1342x798, 142K)

Palestine. Israel is a great country and the Jews are a great people. Muslims tend to ruin everything they own, and Palestine is no exception.

Why not both? That’s what nukes are for, faggot

Attached: 8F61901C-87D5-4CCD-BC4B-8EA65685E04E.jpg (700x711, 645K)

>Would you eradicate Israel or Palestine if you could at the press of a button?
Yes.

Palestine then blame it on Israel.

Israel

>browns
>chill out
nigger have you not seen the last century

Israel is a Jew-Terrorist state they did 9/11 and killed Americans on the Uss Liberty ship you fucking idiot.

Attached: IS RAEL HITLER WAS RIGHT JEWS BEHIND WHITE GENOCIDE.png (2144x1020, 2.24M)

#EradicateIsrael

Attached: 5b712ba4669f4.jpg (597x610, 132K)

> Let Muslims decimate Israel and genocide Jews
> Use this an excuse to decimate the middle east and genocide Muslims

easily Israel, as we know sandniggers are easy to control and shit at geopolitcs and war. Sadly just nuking Israel wouldn't be enough, as the jews have shown to be nomadic. it would only be a matter of time before they restructure somewhere else.

Anyone who picks Palestine over Israel is a mega-faggot.

I don't care of they kill each other. As long as they aren't an export commodity any more.

Why not both

You should be afraid if they have a reason to stop fighting each other or the Jews.

Their next biggest enemy is the West, full stop. Has been and always will be. Jihad is always valid against infidels.

Well of course because Israel is a Jew Terrorist state Israel is certainly not an Ethnostate because they occupy all White Nations world wide, that is how we are White Genocide'ed.

so Israel must be eradicated in the middle east and then from all white nations and non-white nations, then White Genocide can stop like most all of us want.

Israel, again, is the government of all White nations. There is no White Government in this world. Right now, that is why White Genocide is a succeeding reality... It's not hard to understand facts. #EradicateIsrael #EndWhiteGenocide

Attached: 1515232727491.png (768x893, 619K)

Ops image its not only based AND redpilled, but the basest and redestpillest that is.
MAYBE it lacks "jews". Fucking kikes are terrible but zionist are not only kikes, theres also shabbos goy operating for the zionist cause.

Attached: 1538142827156.png (500x686, 111K)

Attached: ISRAEL WHITE GNEOCIDE JUDEN.png (1280x720, 1.14M)

Attached: ISRAELspyMeme.jpg (577x470, 99K)

Attached: Israel Dank Truth Meme.jpg (638x483, 327K)

Attached: ISRAELWHITE GENOCIDE JEWS.png (498x662, 698K)

Attached: ISRAELDID911 A THE USS LIBERTY ATTACKS - Copy.png (729x604, 458K)

i would eradicate all human

Israel. The muds pose no physical threat to us and have only successfully invaded due to kikes pushing immigration.
On the other hand, the kikes have slimed their way into positions of power here so are a far greater threat.

You inbecile, the kikes dont name the kikes. Kikes need a gassing but you could use less resources just gassing the zionist ones. Or just ban circumcission, seems to be effective and less zyklon.
5/10 made me respond

Attached: 1536797926605.png (822x624, 198K)

Both.

Attached: FB_IMG_1533167553388.jpg (475x634, 29K)

I would just let them destroy each other.

This guy gets it how to End White Genocide.

Ban Jew Terrorism and eradicate Israel and any Zionist / Jew power in white nations to end White Genocide or we will all be White Genocide'ed.

Attached: DACASDCDACDC.png (576x448, 401K)

"Every time anyone says that Israel is our only friend in the Middle East, I can't help but think that before Israel, we had no enemies in the Middle East." - Father John Sheehan

If your goal is to exterminate Jews, all you really have to do is stop giving them money.

If you have children you are literally feeding the zionist globalist machine.

Why not both? You have two fingers you can press both buttons. The nukes will be sent to nearly the same location just send more with a slight variation in flight path.