Jow Forums will defend this jewing

Jow Forums will defend this jewing
leafly.com/news/politics/us-reschedules-cbd-drug-but-not-cbd-itself

>Possess generic CBD oil, risk 1 year imprisonment and $10,000 fine mandatory minumums
>Possess CBD oil made by GW Pharmeceuticals, perfectly legal and prescribable by a doctor, all for the low, low price of $32,500 a year.

The generic CBD oil will be just as effective for seizures, cost about $20 a month, but remains as illegal as heroin.

Attached: actual herbal jew.jpg (1024x640, 51K)

This world is sick, I want to kill everyone

Attached: 1231234244.png (500x489, 587K)

I just don't get how they can with a straight face, tell us that unless the CBD oil was made by GW Pharmaceuticals, it's as dangerous as Heroin. CBD doesn't even produce a high.

This is why I never wanted legalization. Just smoke your weed in private. Grow your own if you need for medical reasons.

They sell this shit at pet stores and convenience stores in my town

having to buy from niggers and spics with a gun on them is never a good option and they never carry strains like Charlotte's Web or AC/DC or Harlequin. Have you ever tried to buy drugs on the street while on crutches? You might not have the room to grow your own either, or permission from your landlord.

Legalization is a good thing but that's not what this is, this is the DEA just trying to do its damndest to prevent legalization even when it's being pushed on all sides.

Then grow your own. Plenty of seed sellers on the Internet. Or don't buy from niggers. White people seek it too.

Also they couldn't sell this shit and force others off the market unless it was legal.

>you might not have permission from your landlord
>you might not have the room

>US drug laws
>listing drugs like marijuana and LSD in an equivalent category as cocaine, meth, and heroin.
Pathetic.

cbd oil is legal in nearly every state

thats what you get for voting for Don "totally not a neocon also my AG wants to double down on the war on drugs and I give billions in foreign aid" Trump

That's weird since you can order CBD oil online from any state in the USA.

YEAH.......? WHEW . . .

Dude who the fuck are your weed dealers? All mine are like old grandma's with hella dank weed and like multiple kinds, everyone I know sells shatter and edibles and shit and they're all just regular folk, blue collar mostly. Have never felt in any danger in a weed deal lmao. Hadnt been in any situation like that until I got involved in the hard drugs (mostly meth dealers seemed to be sketchiest, but that's just cuz of the paranoia from meth)

actually cocaine and meth are 1 schedule under Marijuana. You can use cocaine in a mixture with Tetracaine and Lidocaine as a local anesthetic for furns or facial surgery, and meth can be prescribed for ADHD that doesn't respond to Ritalin. But in those cases it's at least consistent they're all schedule II.

>Be me
>Be bored
>Weed shop is 5 minute drive from Summerlin.
>Not bored anymore

>permission.
Lmao
>room.
A 12x12 and 4ft tall space gets you a half o every 6 to 8 weeks.

You "can" but it is actually federally illegal. They could crack down on it at any time. It's just the feds don't have the resources to enforce the law without state and local law enforcement cooperation, same reason sanctuary cities exist. Feds can go round them up and arrest them, but they don't have the manpower.

yeah because it's not like Cannabis doesn't smell or anything and that growing a schedule I drug in your apartment isn't grounds for eviction and your landlord isn't the most likely person to report you to the authorities.

Not that guy but you could do a closet grow.It would stink when you open the door but will go away theres filters you can use.Ive known people who have had apt and did just that or similar

Either way, you shouldn't be risking ruining your whole life and betting on not being caught breaking the law in order to get medicine for yourself or your child.

The "keep it illegal and just don't get caught" crowd never ceases to amaze me though.