Hello my fellow christians!

Hello my fellow christians!
Have you praised our aryan lord jesus today?
Deus vult!

Attached: jesus.jpg (1200x544, 88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kDD30AfjFok
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm colorblind what color is his hair and eyes?

Attached: 1533942922482.jpg (480x640, 102K)

Black and brown like every sand nigger

Attached: worship the rabbi god.jpg (600x495, 128K)

Anyone who thinks Jesus looked like some blonde haired, blue eyes ubermensch or as a sub-Saharan black are fucking retarded, of course he'd look like some poor Jew, that's what he was.

Attached: easy.jpg (1952x1329, 1.55M)

Dude jesus was a blue eyed blond haired nord who happened to live in the deserts of the middle east

so like king tut?

Hello fellow poor romans and foreigners living in Rome. Did you know the Roman state is an affront to the one true god, the god of Judea?

Eternal paradise is yours, but only for a price!

The actual image of Jesus Christ based off of the shroud of turin:

youtube.com/watch?v=kDD30AfjFok

"according to our studies Jesus was a man of extraordinary beauty, long limbed, but very robust, he was nearly 5'11 tall, where as the average height of the time was around 5'5, and he had a regal and majestic expression"

Attached: web3-sindone-christ-3d-italy-youtube-i-tgpadova-telenuovo1.png (725x363, 314K)

Did they make christianity the state religion before or after they massacred my family for worshipping our native european deities?

Man i'm so thrilled for this new 100% european religion! Nothing screams pro-white like worshipping a jew!

Help! Fellow je-Christians! I, a christian man and judean diapora, am being PERSECUTED!

Attached: 1534952043369.png (637x332, 57K)

How can you look at him and not believe he's the one true god!?
I MEAN HE LOOKS SO EUROPEAN

Attached: 0_imGjXxPmDUEgP5i5.jpg (1024x415, 82K)

>Did they make christianity the state religion before or after they massacred my family for worshipping our native european deities?

You niggers persecuted Christians first, and got what was coming to you.

are you serious?

Attached: 1536299076770.jpg (500x625, 48K)

are you serious?

Yes.

Attached: shroud of turin.jpg (1641x888, 192K)

HOW DARE YOU PROTECT YOUR NATION'S ORIGINAL RELIGION AND STAND AGAINST FOREIGN SEMITIC DEATH CULTS YOU EVIL COWARD?

Attached: 1496460734665.jpg (750x732, 213K)

He would obviously be within the phenotypic range of Jews, however he wouldn't look like a typical Jew, accepting that he was God incarnate.

And we can see from the reconstruction that is indeed the case:

Attached: 1510509063816.jpg (187x269, 12K)

Oh wait, I see it now, jesus wasn't really from Israel, he was a pleiadian

Attached: ashtar03.jpg (272x400, 24K)

take the neckpill

I don't really know how this is an argument. You atheist fags always say this shit. Jesus the man in his life triggered Jews to the point they had him crucified. He threw them outta temples, condemned parts of their religion and basically said they were wrong and their religion was wrong and that God did not approve of them or their beliefs. Jesus was in fact anti-Jew. That's why they killed him.

Hocus Pocus he was still a fucking jew and his shitty cult destroyed native european identity

all memeflaggots are brainlets yes

Makes sense. They killed him because they were jealous and felt infeior

The Crucifixion of Jesus was actually just manlet rage.

You need to pick up a history book. The pages religions were no better. The Greeks and Romans had civilizations but the rest of whites didn't. It was common for Romans and Greeks to be sodomites even if they were married. The northern whites were Native American tier. Running around in the woods drinking blood, fucking animals, worshiping trees and shit. Jesus woke us up to be the great civilization makers and inventors that we have become.

(((Chjrsitians))) are NPC morons don't worry what they think, we will just change their book like the kikes did and they will never know the difference they don't know what any of that shit really means anyway are drooling idiots. Just be a wolf we will lead the sheep, you cannot change sheep to wolves user they were born NPC and will die NPC it is their purpose

*pagen not pages

Fuck off Muslim nigger.

>You niggers persecuted Christians first, and got what was coming to you.
lmao you niggers were jumping into those lions dens yourself looking to be martyrs, no bodies fault but your own that you people obsess about death.

what are 2000 years of immigration, invasion and trade? also "Jesus" never existed as a historical person. What is an allegory? Also kys.

Stop replying to bait threas

It's funny how you atheist neckbeards think that modern Christians are them same as they were in the year 1800. We've changed just like everyone else. You talk to me like that and I don't turn the other cheek. I'll body slam your bitch ass to the ground and pound and enter your boipussy with my steel toed boot

>We've changed just like everyone else
You're right now the majority of you are Hispanics and niggers.
>You talk to me like that and I don't turn the other cheek. I'll body slam your bitch ass to the ground and pound and enter your boipussy with my steel toed boot
Literally nobody is scared of Christians, you never do anything no matter what happens to you and are proud of it.

Attached: christcuckfam.jpg (653x435, 120K)

meant for

>Hello my fellow christians!

Too obvious, Moshe.

Attached: fellow whites 9.jpg (594x479, 98K)

NPC nigger kek see user the kikes are right about the goyim they are too stupid to understand anything they can't even have a simple conversation you just have to wrangle them up like cattle and give them orders, this stupid shit calls me a muslim and this moron calls me an atheist for questioning their zombie space Jew cult, they are hopelessly retarded and beyond help, born NPC die NPC user you can't change the rules of the matrix

I've toyed with the idea of editing the bible to make it more European, I think Hitler had the same thing done, what would you change in the bible to make it more a racially consciousness faith. I think the Mormons actually did the same thing honestly (probably the reason it was created in the first place)

idk yet we can get people to do it "positive Christianity" as you said just like the fuhrer did it, the sheep are dipshits they wont know or even care really you don't even have to change it that much just the way you teach it, NPC are fuck wits they will do what they are told as long as it comes from a position of supposed authority like the (((bible))). Just minor changes in interpretation is all that is needed with some minor rewrites and omissions like Bacon did and numerous others, no need to get too creative they are not very bright user or they would not believe in zombie space jews to begin with

>people that don't know that image is a recreation made by a jew of how jewish people looked at the time and make the association that jesus may have looked something similar.
Also I don't care and you also shouldn't care what our lord looked, what it matter is his good word that fulls the body and soul with moral and good doing.

I'm not Hispanic or black and the majority of Marines are Christian.

For like 1700 years anyone who opposed the jew cult was excommunicated from society and starved to death or murdered. Its bred into the lower classes strongly.

>Never read the bible

It's like you want to be an ignorant kike-tool desu

Attached: 59add0355a917.jpg (200x200, 14K)

>I'm not Hispanic or black
No but that majority of Christians are
>majority of Marines are Christian.
Marines are also so of the dumbest and most violent people out there, if you think they are well received the Japanese would have something to say about that.

imagine that the majority of Marine literal 80 IQ NPC cannon fodder are Christcucks just like you

>Also I don't care and you also shouldn't care what our lord looked,
Whites care because we would never worship a dune coon looking mother fucker as our savior. And if I'm sharing a god with fucking spics then count me out.

Gee I wonder who's behind that flag

Attached: Chosen People.jpg (160x456, 24K)

>>zombies
>> space Jews
>>NPC
>>matrix

You're the only thing beyond help. Your whole life is a pop fiction meme.

The Jews are right user dont treat the NOC goyim as humans or they will fuck you every time just give them memes to live by

Attached: Paine.png (812x408, 278K)

If you want to be completely clean of Semitism you can't partake in any of it at all.

No.

Attached: Jesus.jpg (1920x1080, 379K)

To be or not to be, that is the question.

I would be happy to if kikes didnt celebrate my extinction as an intended result of their policies. Sadly they are just as genocidal as the nazis were, but more sophisticated

Attached: 67BC9800-696F-4229-B00C-70C4A71B6983.jpg (789x1024, 179K)

What am i the most afraid of? God's Wrath or failing to disobey God and missing out on all the fun?

>Sadly they are just as genocidal as the nazis were
This is why you'll always be an NPC.

Kike with a kike meme

Life isn't fair, yep... that's why, now stop crying. Or keep going? i dunno, maybe i like that.

It's all vanity.

You literally believe the narratives Jews have told you about "Nazis" and gas chambers, you dolt.

>Love

lmao

The white race is mostly Christian, uninformed shitskin.

Are they? That's interesting. All of my military buddies (11b's, 19k, 19d, 1812, 0311, 75'ths) do profess Christ, but I figured it was anecdotal.

>I do realize that almost all my buddies are army and not Marines

>blocks your kike shill path
HEH, NOTHING PERSONAL KIKE

Attached: shroudofturin.jpg.png (1292x8757, 3.91M)

Maybe half, maybe. But the majority of people who follow Christianity are not white, unless you want to say spics are white in that case I'm right about you guys being race cucks anyway.

you should care about reason, moral, arguments.
not trowing your entire fate because someone shitposted that jesus may not be black, also are you going to become christian because some black is atheist? your argument is retarded and you are probably also retarded.
Also repent.

I usually recommend suicide in such cases.

Why?

What a surprise you can't fucking read either. You dumb shit faggot. I never said I was a marine. I've been in plenty of fights and I'm sure I'd beat your eurofag ass but I went to college, started a business and am successful you poor ass dog meat eating fuck. Your IQ is as high as my dick is long in inches. 10.

>jesus may not be black
*jesus may not be white
sorry for the mistake

>muh thor

all you need is a narrative nigger and we wind you up and give you orders and you are good to go, don't kid yourself you can ever be anything more user this is your fate to keep the plot moving, just relax and let us do the thinking user it is ok you can go back to alpha brain wave state and stay in your coma don't worry we got this

Jesus is an Aryan looking Jew.

Aryans come from Iran

I'm not sharing any kind of faith with spics, you "people" are violent savages who used to sacrifice each on fucking pyramids to keep the sun from going out, which was also the earliest form of dysgenics ever practiced on a mass scale that caused you guys to turn into the brown goblins you are today, fuck off.

The Japs lost so who cares what they think. Suicidal Island monkeys reaped what they had sowed

>Using hyperbole
>Not realizing God divorced Israel and it's the time of the Gentiles (Japheth)

A KJV only costs you 1 USD at a dollar tree, user

Attached: eb5.png (527x495, 154K)

You don't have anything, you're adrift in a ball in space wondering just what the fuck is going on.

>implying the earth isn't flat

Not the way the world works, kid. There are winners and there are losers, and that's it.

You can always get it for free or steal it.

>You don't have anything, you're adrift in a ball in space wondering just what the fuck is going on

>Projecting this hard

I actually know exactly what is going on user and can prove it unlike you. I know how to get out the matrix kiddo I have the codes :-)

Attached: Tesla.jpg (259x194, 10K)

>The Japs lost so who cares what they think.
They have their race and nation, they fucking won in the long run. All you have are some promises from a semetic desert god that when you die things will get better. And you sound very Christian by the way, I mean it. Talking callously about people you think deserve to die because you think they are spiritually inferior to you is very Christian.

You don't even have the moves, kiddo.

>Not realizing God divorced Israel and it's the time of the Gentiles (Japheth)
Comic book nonsense

BAHAHA holy SHIT you are retarded as fuck.

Nothing matters, picture me jerking off a ghost in your mind's eye.

Please you sound Christian identity tier, and the fact that you use a word to describe yourself that literally just means "not a Jew" shows me that you are still married to semitism.

kek keep waiting on your fictional zombie space jew jeeeebus will save you! LOLOLOL I am gone out this bitch I know how to get out, don't sweat it user you are NPC maybe your next time here you will figure it out, you just keep coming back til you figure it out dont sweat it

this has been proven fake fuckhead just like all the other "diss jebus i swear" shit

You're a sloppy vodka drinking degenerate that doesn't make any sense.

Fake. proven fake.

I know you, you're that schizo Greek who always tries to derail threads, and of course nothing matters to you, your a mixed race mongrel who country is being invaded.

Things seldom make sense to NPC this is why we player 1's have to keep things very simple this is what I have been trying to teach the anons ty for helping illustrate this

you have kept the plot moving just as you were programmed to do user, you did good work kid good work

BAHAHAHA holy fuck you cant be serious with this shit.

>Hello my fellow christians!
As a Christian.....I smell synagogue of Satan.

Attached: 1534574533403.png (510x332, 66K)

>source on picture
>university of Tel Aviv