Kavanaugh will pave

the way for BOOKER's 2020 run. Now groaping will be downplayed. 4D CHESS

Attached: 17-booker-lede.w570.h712.jpg (570x712, 81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yEp29cF4Cls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Except Kavanaugh didnt grope anyone you fucking retard.

I knew some shit like this was going to happen. They say kavanaugh groped someone. Its not true. So people say its not true. So you say groping isnt bad. Fucking blow your fucking brains out.

Attached: B6A12717-F738-4B9F-99DB-AFC6FD67952B.jpg (300x300, 28K)

"I'm a badass, I broke the rules, I care more about the people than unjust laws"
>But the documents were approved for release before you started disseminating them
"I BROKE THE RULES! I'M A REBEL! I'M SPARTACUS!"

Their using false allegations to justify their actual crimes. Why defend yourself when you can just copy and paste a truly innocent mans answers. Youre demons. Im convinced more and more every day.

Attached: 539F7F4A-83A5-45C2-BDCC-5376797185C4.jpg (1920x1080, 356K)

Him storming in and out of the committee several times was so presidential. He should be elected class president of Kindergarten easily.

I shut a Booker fan down with this gem today. She said she would never support him now.

Thats like if i murdered someone and then watched john doe defend himself successfully and just stole his defence.

>murder someone
>frame john doe
>john doe successfully defends himself because hes truly innocent.
>steal his defense.
>yeah man. Just like john. I picked my kids up from school and went to a soccer game.
>you dont have kids
>right right. I meant i was just like jullie. I went to get my hair done and my nails i couldnt have murdered anyone
>we found bloody clothes
>no. Just like frank i cut my finger.
>youre a murderer we found the weapons too
>no im a weapons collector like jake.

That cock-eyed moron doesn't have a plan. He's just a virtue signaling idiot.

Don't kid yourself. We won't have another nigger president for a very long time, if ever.

I hope so! God Emperor Trump would destroy Spartacus!

Attached: 1537587635792.jpg (405x317, 103K)

Cory Booker.
The guy who admitted to molesting a girl in college, who repeatedly and wrongfully accused Kavanaugh of molesting a feminazi in college, is fit for the presidency?
The Democrats will be lucky to live through the hot civil war they're starting right now, much less win another election.
Booker Dimwitt should be filing for foreign amnesty or buying a burial plot right now; not planning a white house bid.

BUT WE HOOVERED SO MUCH COKE BACK IN LAW SCHOOL

Nah, but it definitely ended any chance Biden had of becoming the nominee.

Attached: CACTUS.jpg (600x397, 72K)

Blartacus

Attached: 1532248996539.gif (720x720, 3.86M)

Too retarded. You can have a retarded senator because his aides and zionist agents will manage him, but a president has to show the public his chops

Didn't this guy fuck a couple of underage teenage girls? We should find them and get their stories.

He's a weird guy
youtu.be/yEp29cF4Cls

Dude is a grade A sociopath and doesn't give a shit about this or that either way. Just be sure to get his good side when he's making history, vulnerable chill children if his flock.

this faggot ruins best of the worst. even beardfat is better.

Farticus ain't going nowhere.

Attached: 1536563388359-1.jpg (741x204, 35K)

Yup. It's the socially engineered learned helplessness leading to binary thinking. In order to understand non black and white this or that, grey areas, that requires introspection and reflection to consider something without already accepting it. Many people don't seem to be capable of that now and the fuckers are taking advantage of it.
Explained, but not condoned lurking normalfags.

There's an even better nigger. Deval Patrick will run and win in 2020.

Attached: images.jpg (119x160, 4K)

has booker ever said anything that has sounded the least bit authentic or human? he's npc: the politician.

Attached: destroy1.jpg (644x227, 34K)

That would be the greatest debate ever with Trump. Booker cant handle the main event anyway, its gonna be Kamala