Guys, really, I mean like, what does she have to gain?

Attached: Untitled.png (620x598, 407K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8Qi3JERmk9E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That is nothing compared to the advance she's gonna get for book deal.

Attached: 1513435198571.jpg (2417x1374, 752K)

Attached: 1512858915528.jpg (2115x1323, 912K)

Attached: 1515509777775.webm (404x720, 2.67M)

I HAVE BEEN RAPED, PLEASE GIB ME MONEY :DDDD

Attached: 1531023620983.png (387x720, 528K)

Attached: 1521171171520.jpg (614x675, 96K)

Attached: 1534426653489.jpg (1166x987, 182K)

Universities will compete to hire her at tenured positions

really makes you think

Uhh how about all that GoFundMe money? Perhaps payback for Kavanaugh's parents judgement against her family?

What does she have to lose?

You fucking Jewish idiots stop pushing this you are hurting the alt right. The only people that belive this are dumb boomers.

Isn't she up to about 1 million dollars so far?

>hurting the alt right
Good. The Alt right isn't real. It's a label that jews like you made to try and collectivize this place even though ANYONE AND EVERYONE can post here. There is no movement. There is no singular ideology. Your talking points are shit because you're an inbred kike shill too stupid to make legitimate arguments against the evidence provided.

not her you dumb faggot just look at the top two front teeth in both pics, one is concave, one is convex

>you are hurting the alt right
That their intention. They were saying she doesn't exist a few days ago, and I'd be amazed if they're not the same niggers behind the flat earth shit.

Amy removed her veneers.

There is no group here faggot.

Attached: 1517529430391.png (701x495, 153K)

The alt right may be a joke but its not as big of one as this garbage you are posting you fucking heeb.

She does work for the pharma corporation that makes the morning-after pill. The Feminists blew a gasket when Kavenaugh referred to the pill as an "abortion pill". Ford made sure to neutralize a threat to her income source.

and? so? this is a free country, with a free market. private companies (and people) can do whatever they want with their company (or self). fuck off

>attack with baseless accusation
>get paid 1 million dollars
the future is grim

>I could have scammed libtards out of nearly a million dollars by faking a fundraiser and pocketing all the cash
This thought will haunt me every day until I die.

Attached: frog sad&bedraggled_1.jpg (500x484, 195K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You know why you're shills because you retards are trying to control people on Jow Forums even though that's impossible. Jewish control freaks like you are so obvious to spot because only Jews talk like you do on Jow Forums.

>psssh-k
>sip
boomer.png

Nearly 1mil gofundme?

Attached: lies.jpg (800x1058, 219K)

hahahaha "the alt-right"

FUCK. Why didn't we think of this? You and I could have been rich.

wasted get on a faggot

this

Caffeine for my hippocampus, tee hee.

wwwgofundmedotcom
help-christine-blasey-ford

Isn't that not hers but one someone made up for her?

Fuck this honey i shrunk dr magoo at six flags lookin’ ass bitch

Caffeine, hippocampus, epinephrine!

Science!

Go reddit!

I'm surprised it's mere $1M at this point - the best part about white guilt is that the more money you have, the guiltier you are - we're talking modern day indulgences. Up to a point of (6 figures) though, actually rich people are way too shrewd to fall for banal guilt trips like this.

This effect is also what fuels the stiff competition in oppression olympics since the day tvtropes got unfunny vidya themed remake funded.

$1 million all for telling her truth.

Is there a way to find out where all the money came from? Names of all the doners?

remember the twitter employee who deleted trumps account?

Just do it the next time the republicans present a new candidate for anything.

What the fuck does she even need money for anyways?

Attached: 1532365971690.png (499x555, 222K)

Kav ought yo sue the shit out of her. He would win.

A book deal and fame/publicity. Also, leftism is a cult religion and there is nothing greater in a cult religion then sacrificing yourself for the cult.

How about $500,000 via "go fund me" you fucking idiot

>Guys, really, I mean like, what does she have to gain?

>That is nothing compared to the advance she's gonna get for book deal.

Why Trump doesn't weaponize the IRS like 0bama did, I'll never understand.

$700,000+ GoFundMe money!

Not a single person can find an old lecture video or audio taping? As a prof is she really this clueless, does she use the same speech patterns, the same dumbassery?

She should be brought to justice and sentenced to psych care. She's been MK-ultrad harder than Lee Harvey Oswald.

her shack, which she got a second door to rent to google interns, is apparently worth almost $3 million

Also, she committed perjury in saying she went to marriage counseling over getting a second front door. Her house already had 2 front doors and she never applied for a permit. Details are here.

Attached: file.png (1097x655, 520K)

How do they even verify she gets the money?

Obviously tinfoil hat shit, but I can't stop laughing at this. Her comedy is Incredibly awful and cringey, it's also stolen. There are actual people out there that find her terrible, stolen jokes hilarious. Just...

She's gonna die in Guantanamo Bay.

I know think she's in it for the money. I think she's very similar to a terrorist or a suicide bomber who goes through life incredibly disaffected and finds joy and happiness and fulfillment in the fact that they're going to Kamikaze their life into Oblivion so they can be a martyr or hero and I think all this dumb b**** wants is to be a social justice hero before she dies so she can accomplish something besides all the pseudoscience and crap that she's wasted her pathetic life with so far

Attached: tempFileForShare_2018-09-26-20-27-19.jpg (1080x1920, 971K)

This chick is very dangerous. People like her are very very dangerous. She looks innocent but she's more poisonous and more toxic than any animal on Earth today at this moment. Her willingness to lie and be a hero and be a martyr is going to set this country back 10 years if not more actually I don't know if we'll ever recover

Attached: John Satan Brennan.jpg (754x530, 41K)

>There is no singular ideology.

>implying the fourteen words is not the singular ideology

>mfw

Attached: 1525746045619.jpg (540x540, 53K)

I think the advance for the book deal is not something that she actually expected I think the new found wealth is definitely something that she's going to enjoy but I think she was already Filthy Rich I think she really just wants some meaning in her pathetic life for the first time that's why she's willing to lie and be a hero martyr

>800k gofundme to which she has no knowledge to access

Attached: file.png (1080x1920, 2.23M)

Yeah, this doesn't give a fuckton of insane women an incentive to falsely accuse people of sexual assault. Not at all.

Attached: male privilege.jpg (612x612, 64K)

>Rich college professor with $3.3 million dollar house in affluent area
>$1 million plus in donations for someone of immense privilege
>alleged sexual assault was not even rape
Can we meme that she must give all the donations to women that are underprivileged and victims of sexual abuse of greater magnitude?

>Thanks. I like to play. *tssh*

youtube.com/watch?v=8Qi3JERmk9E

Attached: garth.jpg (600x486, 217K)

Doesn't it set a bad precedent to profit off of delaying a supreme court justice nomination?

Exactly, this stupid cunts life was worthless and without meaning because she is a childless university professor and realized this was the meal ticket to become a martyr for "the resistance". These people are fucking insane and on so many drugs they can't be helped.

Attached: triedsohardandgotsofar.jpg (404x404, 78K)

preventing a conservative SCOTUS nomination is a pretty big GET for anti-Trumpers. It's second only to impeaching him.

Not to mention all the social capital she gets for living in an affluent area in California and doing this. She's going to be treated like a celebrity there for the rest of her life.

a third and fourth door

If we could force all her donations to be given instead to underage child sexual abuse victims since she was allegedly 15 at the time her attack happened, this would bring more light to current state of child trafficking and Trump's agenda and record of stopping it while also shutting down false rape allegations for profit by roasties and old hags.

Attached: 9e7.gif (120x160, 826)

Have you seen the psychos on the left? They would sacrifice their firstborn child if it would hurt Trump. This lady is a California communist professor for fuck's sake.

Attached: couple.jpg (665x500, 68K)

I believe she works for a abortion company and is a big lefty. When Judge K is confirmed abortion might go bye bye (federally at least)

Look at the pic, OP is saying its over a million now.

Not to Mention, the last big feminist hero to do this to an SC nominee is making 30K per speech.

Attached: Hearings-still-resonate-for-Anita-Hill.jpg (435x450, 23K)

That's not Amy.

That's Bruce Jenner

And the FBI proved she was a lying cunt weasel.

Fan theory:
Dr Ford was a loser. Anxious, depressed, a social outcast. She ate alone. She hung out alone. She swam alone.
Kavanaugh and his brodudes had it all. Good, Christian, conservative families. Football players with bright educational futures and a tight knit crew that got together for brewskies with a few cuties to blow off steam each summer. But Ford wasn't cute...
Ford didn't just want to be with them, she wanted to BE them... but she was a social outcast, and this social rejection would scar her for life. Like many broken souls, she sought to redeem herself by helping people she felt are like her, so, she pursued a career in psychology. Decades of helping others and being forced to holiday the world alone did nothing to heal the wounds the rejection she suffered cut so deep many years ago, so, she finally seeks treatment.
Her psychologist is kind, caring, there for her at a moments notice. Everything she always wanted in a friend. She began to trust and admire her psychologist, so much so that she felt she finally had a friend. But what if she actually WAS a loser? What if she actually DESERVED to have no friends? If her psychologist were to find out... why... she'd be out of the friends circle, once again. An outsider with no friends, once more. It took her 40 years to overcome it last time. She couldn't go through that again. So, what does she do? She lies.
She was cool. She was hot. She partied with smart, important people. In fact, she partied with guys who ended up in Yale. She knows a federal judge. This federal judge wanted her so badly once upon a time. He wanted her so badly he couldn't help himself...

To be continued...

Is GoFundMe a money laundering scheme? I mean, they can't outright pay her to be a victim, right? Who's making the donations, and why lay beyond the goals? If her "needs" have been met, why give her a penny more? Pitty? What the fuck?

and 5% laundering fee is very small.
It's not like gofundme is ever going to check whose names are ACTUALLY on the debit cards... bot email, Soros credit card. GG no rematch

Considering she’s gone into hiding due to all he death threats she’s been receiving she probably needs the money

uh huh. I'm willing to bet that's bullshit

Post proof of death threats.

(((death threats)))

This. I see this claim all the time, but never see the threats to back it up. Funny, because it's an easy enough thing to fabricate proof for.

By hiding you mean back to her Amy Schumer identity, then yes

For what, exactly? It costs a million dollars to have a guy stand out front your hotel room a couple nights? Bull shit.

Is rape the sacrament for liberals?

Rape and abortion?

"Death threats"

Yeh, funny how these are never corroborated with so much as screenshots. With the whole Western hemisphere fixated on this topic, it would be massive breaking news if someone were arrested or charged with such a crime. It's always just the poor widdle victim claiming it on scouts honor though.

The police would do it anyway, for free

Bitch is gonna buy so many front doors...

That's not true. Detail cops cost money, and a lot of it. But I doubt they're paying for detail cops anyway.

They way they are laundering money to her is literally the same as in breaking bad.

Its not schumer. look at her hands.

Did Ford buy a car wash? How many front doors does it have?

I needed that laugh...

based disinfo poster

i fucking hate normies

Background pls

money

the hands are holograms

Is she friends with Alyssa Milano?