How do we "fix" the American woman"

How do we "fix" the American woman"

Attached: 1538193079326.jpg (659x750, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_11/sr11_252.pdf
cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_03/sr03_039.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>This is what average looks like
>Shitty!
>And thats a good thing

I beleive it.
I see it everywhere and it disgusts me.
As always I only want sexy toned women receiving my dick, I will not downgrade myself to shit waifus.

>average
Cut out the bottom 10% of 350 lb monsters and the average woman is probably 140 lbs

Marry a conservative, traditional women of your race and ethnicity. Raise your kids accordingly.

It brings it down a bit but not too much.

Attached: file.png (1278x743, 242K)

this
>mean
>median
>mode

Poison them

I'm fairly sure this is just propaganda and intentionally mishandling some statistics, but even with that in mind holy fuck how can anyone put this out and think "yeah this is fine, men will find this attractive"?
They're only setting themselves up for failure, no amount of shaming and body-positive models and shit in magazines will ever change the kind of things men generally find attractive.
These people really live in a bubble.

Attached: 997E97415AF0354504.jpg (1000x1491, 328K)

The stats are legit. I pulled them from the CDC website. It's an updated version of this story I saw on Snapchat stories. I forget what it was about, but I think it was "muh body positivity"

Attached: average american woman.jpg (659x672, 93K)

Kill all women. A new breed of female must be created that won't grow into women and will stay cute obedient little girls their whole life. Then women will be exterminated like the trash they are.

las ogras...

Attached: 1519865805248.jpg (746x737, 130K)

Some in a more literal sense than others.

Attached: La Creatura.jpg (640x480, 39K)

>5'4"
>170 lbs
that's disgusting.

Before I started lifting, I was at 180 lbs as a 6'0" male.
This makes the average American woman not only a lying whore, but a fat one as well.
Cull these mutts.

Attached: EXtskYw.jpg (395x593, 55K)

If this is true, it explains a lot. That's fucking disgusting.

Attached: GOOD LORD.jpg (500x464, 42K)

eat less, move more. the average american woman is a lard arse

Attached: Capture1.png (674x549, 55K)

>With that average height, 175 pounds is enough to breach the 30 BMI mark
>They're only 6 pounds away from being outright obese
Fucking hell, that's atrocious.

Attached: 8.jpg (1140x1600, 339K)

That still doesnt make it appealing to the average male. Some chicks like dad bods, some dont, same applies here, some like that thick bod, some dont.

Hollywood media still pushes out 10/10 slender body types to be the peak of good looking women despite this bullshit.

God I love tall skinny model looking chicks. True patrician

The THICC meme is for niggers and plebs

Keep in mind that weights are still going up.

The average female was 2.3 pounds heavier in 2011-2014 than in 2007-2010. We're only a decade or so from the average female being obese.

cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_11/sr11_252.pdf
cdc.gov/nchs/data/series/sr_03/sr03_039.pdf

>Hollywood media still pushes out 10/10 slender body types to be the peak of good looking women despite this bullshit.
Sure, which is what makes this all the more baffling. These people can try to push their own standards of beauty all they want, but at large men still have plenty more sources around them where lithe and slender is still seen as the ideal and they can indulge in it all they fucking want. That's why I said they were only setting themselves up for failure, they can post pictures online and have all their crazy "friends" tell them how beautiful they look, but the reality is simply not gonna match up to that.
>Some chicks like dad bods
I honestly wonder what those girls are like. I know it's not on the same level but I've seen a few chubby-chasers/more cushion for the pushin' types and most of them I'd honestly classify as "I'd fuck anything with legs that gave me the time of the day" guys that go for easy prey.

Attached: 006kEqRigy1fsxqh0qlcbj31dz1ypb2b.jpg (1799x2545, 1.98M)

A guy with a dadbod probably doesn't care too much about looks. It's less effort to be with him than with Chad.