Red pill me on the denver international airport

red pill me on the denver international airport

Attached: 9901830.jpg (415x348, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2lv6Vs12jLc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully the third reich comes back soon.

this

Attached: 1492734389976.png (798x798, 65K)

I often stop at Jamba Juice there

but what did the artist of this sculpture mean by this?

Attached: Blucifer-backside-DIA-Denver.jpg (604x403, 35K)

so there is nothing strange at all with this airport?

STOP...........

........WATCHING SECURETEAM10!

Attached: Goebbels stare.jpg (232x255, 14K)

Elites have their own runway and housing there. It is the entrance to a Maglev train tunnel that leads to a huge DUMB in BC.

I really want to fuck this horse now.

Attached: 8ffe68d6cd7c9ce222084d047c548949--going-home-karen-oneil.jpg (236x311, 15K)

Hale hortler

pics or it didn't happen

He died like he deserved

Attached: perfection.jpg (1115x837, 68K)

>obvious fuckable horse asshole
I mean he's Muslim

passed through there on business...was already informed on its madness.

Freaky to say the least. Aside from the murals it is a freakishly large hub for such a small scale terminal.

I've flown in and out a dozen times but Ive never seen those goddamn murals.

they were removed apparently.

Nothing here. See how ridiculous conspiracies are?

Attached: DmNtbtGV4AI_ewd.jpg (720x960, 69K)

Follow the heat maps if you want to see the interesting stuff. Massive underground bunkers of the elites

Don't question

Attached: DmNtbtFVsAARRwa.jpg (720x960, 72K)

when?

thinking of this artist's hands feeling and forming those balls

Attached: DmNtbtHUwAEC842.jpg (720x960, 79K)

Attached: DmNtbtlV4AARVCZ.jpg (720x960, 56K)

Is that the one with all the crazy murals?

why even include that part in the statue?! I can't imagine sitting there, sculpting a horse asshole and balls like that. Just seems a little much.

Also, this was my captcha, notice the dahmer statue? Am I going to die?

Attached: wtfdude4chanstahp.png (399x580, 437K)

lol they're trolling us

a effixent design covering all 4 sky directions.

nswe

It's got Baron Trump ruling a new generation of autists who practice disarmament and punch nazis.

Attached: 1510389206765.jpg (3000x1548, 979K)

If I had to guess, I would say it was between 2 and 5 years after opening. Some (very few, maybe only 1) are left.

t. guy who was touring DIA in its opening week.

NAZIS DINDU NUFFIN GOYIM SHUT IT DOWN

I'm more interested in why Florida looks like a dong and what implications this has on the people of that state

It's a real good airport.

Actually best airport in the USA and fuck you if you disagree.

youtube.com/watch?v=2lv6Vs12jLc

more like the mars rover than expected.

LOL okay, ghis iz ebin.

If ever I committed suicide, I'd jump off a building and try to land on a sharp object to impale me. but I'm such a failure at life I'd probably mis the target.

I've walked by this thing my whole life and never noticed this.

Attached: jew.png (406x297, 299K)

Have you ever been to Florida? They’re dicks.

leave your residence now...a black porsche cayenne is waiting for you on the north east side of your building.

you now have 2 minutes.

I can unironically relate to that feeling sadly

fucking hell...read about it on a website..went through there maybe 3 years ago, saw the murals and the access doors with triangular keys

Im from Colorado. My friend all built the place just outa High School.

but I just finished making dinner...

Also why:
They have an underground rail line between the 3 terminals. But recently they added a rail line to downtown denver. I only took it once but it was pretty good. Could be compared to Schipol/Amsterdam connection. I don't think anywhere else in the US has this level of connectitude.

you now have 20 seconds...leave NOW..the FBI is coming to collect stool samples.

>BC
If that were true you'd be able to find a strip of land in between the two places and dig deep enough to bust into that tunnel.

This. Turns out the architect was a semiliterate 15 year old.

sheiit

my suspicion that Barron is the antichrist grows more likely every day

Is baron like anakin skywalker?

Since the 40s it's been understood that for continuity of government purposes, any plan involving d.c. is pointless. Denver airport is most likely the new back up Capitol with massive underground command and control bunkers. It isn't mentioned in pic related, but once you read it the dots are pretty easy to connect. Nothing the government hasn't been doing since ww2

Attached: download.jpg (182x277, 11K)

It's pretty good as airports go;

>give us free designs for a rover
>if you win, we will let you work as an intern without pay
These people are looking for the smartest idiot they can find.

Tyler?

it was designed by fucking annoying ass wannabe freemasons
i hate those cocksucking faggot nigger lovers so much

I have reason to believe the backup capital is actually Traverse City Michigan. Why does such a small town have an FBI office when there are whole states that don't have a field office? Traverse City is a hot spot for rich elite and the most expensive homes in michigan are in Traverse City. It's also isolated, has a port access to water, has an airport. My suspicion is there are submarines that are preped to take elites and keep them. After a nuclear war america will be flooded, if its flooded enough the great lakes would be joined by ocean.

The reason why Traverse city is because it wouldn't get nuked because its isolated it would be a waste of a nuke. If northern michigan gets nuked it will be sault ste marie because of the military base also camp grayling.

A fantastic example of how Freemason's view themselves, they genuinely believe they are working towards world peace, and global equality. Few understand that this is paving the way for an AntiChrist to rule the world from Jerusalem. Jews are unironically fulfilling New testament prophesy, they will call the AntiChrist, the 1st coming of Jesus.

Attached: StevenAnderson.png (800x430, 340K)

It's has a doomsday bunker underneath. The elites do Satanic rituals and traffick children there.

Attached: FB_IMG_1533501091200.jpg (720x623, 46K)

omg u r stupid as fucking dogshit. no way the lakes will flood with the ocean. god damn i fucking hate you shitservatives so much

America will be flooded if its nuked to oblivion there won't be anymore lakes.

Wickeb?

Half mile deep. Then lined with re enforced concrete. There are only two entrances to the BC base. Under DIA there are no DUMBs, just an entrance to a tunnel that runs Northwest.

It's an interesting and strange airport. Lots of underground and secret areas. Spooky

Secureteam10 has admitted to faking videos my man

It's in the middle of fucking nowhere and it costs like $20 just to take a taxi from the pickup zone to the food stop a mile away.