I was going to make this a bait thread

But I'm too disgusted by what they're doing. Now they're turning him into a child molester. Leftists aren't even human at this point. Leftists evil.

twitter.com/USATODAY/status/1045840651827449856?s=19

Attached: 01500.png (1440x1575, 1.16M)

Other urls found in this thread:

redstate.com/streiff/2018/09/28/chuck-grassley-playing-jeff-flake-dianne-feinstein-thing-beauty/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1509897337474.jpg (3510x1844, 3.85M)

me on the left

fugg

dugg

>what is pizzagate

You reap what you sow kiddo.

just have to start bringing up the financial ties Podesta has to human trafficking NGOs and how he's the pimp to pedophiles like Biden, the Clintons, Weiner, Schumer et al

This is from the USA Today, not Jow Forums. Not even comparable.

Doesn't matter. They have acknowledged that alt-right tactics work, scale is the only difference.

The only difference is no one believes the smear against Kavanaugh.

I mean, people believe what they want to believe. People on the left will believe this, people on the right will believe pizzagate.

If you hate someone enough then you can believe anything about them.

Except for the senate, fbi, majority of americans and the rest of the world
But yeah the 20 incels here that support him are enough

everyone knew this would come out eventually. Him being an incel and all.

Wow, a loser that cries like a bitch boy also happens to fiddle kids? What a surprise

My Dad does

Attached: Madness has arrived.jpg (490x750, 58K)

pizzagate though, even though it's a conspiracy theory still, is actually somewhat more grounded in reality than this. insanely rich and powerful people have been caught being pedophiles, and they get away with it. like epstein, or that english radio DJ, or the catholic church.
kavanaugh is someone going to be a SC judge and the left is divided on whether he touched a girls tit or he's "too emotional" to be a judge. it's a joke.

>going to be a SC judge
lel

>"too emotional"

"THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE DOING, THAT'S WHAT YOU'RE DOING"

"What uhh..what do you drink" to someone talking about their fathers alcoholism

wow tell me more about how good he is lol

>So brave
>powerful

Attached: 1495324621200.gif (800x800, 841K)

>he's a rapist, pedophile, drunkard!
>oh my god why is he so mad?

Yea like how trump is a shitty leader because he couldn't unite a group of target workers, kavanaugh is shit because he fell apart under testimony, unlike hillary

didnt hillary cry and throw a hissy fit by not coming out to concede when losing an election?
you can't bring that up though or it's sexist.
hillary also said that trump domianted her in the debate with toxic masculinity and standing too close to her.

eh fair enough but she did lose to trump that's pretty sad

but yea kavanaugh is a trash sc nom and people only support them because muh republicahnism

He honestly should have called out the shitlibs for their crimes
Feinstein for her gook spy and obviously lying to everyone about leaking
Blumenthal for lying about vietnam and stolen valor
Booker for actually admitting to doing the things that he is being falsely accused of

At least half of the committee is criminals who, if not by grace of jewish money and vote fraud would be sitting in prison rather than in any seats of power.

>eh fair enough
apology accept. im happy you could admit you were wrong.

>gook spy
lel

I mean lets not kid ourselves, most people in the gubament are there on shady ass money

This is the latest smear campaign, as predicted. Beware of all social media, even Jow Forums, as they will come here to spread this bullshit as well.

found the soicuck, fucking kill yourself nigger.

Your tranny friends will still kill themselves faster than normal no matter how much shitposting you do :)

I mean I'd agree hillbat isn't a great pillar of anything, but she did better than kavanaugh under pressure testifying

ayyye the full pol treatment

how can I possibly continue knowing you don't respect me

make an actual argument not just incoherent ramblings you fucking peon.

This is why pogroms happen. Jews deserve worse than they can ever receive.

Attached: 1496798054081.png (1017x1162, 270K)

Fake though. Lefties dont fire their own.

Libs are incredible, they have the magical power to turn ordinary people into Einsatzgruppen and then be the first to be outraged when their
turn comes.

It will end bad for their masters but for them it will be far more worse.

There wont be any Twatter or Rubbit to call for retaliations, no neighbour's basement to anne-franck themselves, even labor camps will be useless since they're good at nothing except plotting, lying and betraying their country.

Before the end, they will regret that these rapes didn't really happened

says guy who showed up and called me a cuck

kavanaugh lost so much ground he's getting green texted my normie publications, so it's not looking great.

He's nowhere near conservative enough for me, but at this point it's a matter of principle.

Attached: 1496279463166.jpg (768x1024, 104K)

Shareblue talking point #1.

You people are absolutely pathetic losers.

It’s called accuse others of what you are guilty of! Hillary and Bathhouse Barry are famous for it, and virtually all CIA and FBI.

Attached: 62A48D4F-ACD1-4168-BD5A-CECA33D622B2.jpg (462x469, 58K)

>railroading a trash guy for a lifetime appointment to own the libs

I mean when people dont trust the SC and this makes polling bad for nov, it'll be things like this

It's a Plebbit refugee dont give it (yous)

You know, I was on the fence about whether or not Kavanaugh was guilty of sexual assault, but this finally sealed the deal. There is no way a man with more important things to do would spend time with a bunch of little girls if he wasn't a complete creep. Him being a pedophile just makes matters even worse and he should have his skin flayed off of his body before getting rolled in grainy salt. Fuck him. Fuck his wife. Fuck his family. They're all complicit, and the FBI will unearth the dark truths.

Attached: christfags.png (682x163, 91K)

fuckin gottem

This is a massive liberal conspiracy

Falling apart? You mean after the election, or having involuntary seizures from eating human brain?

Attached: AB85589E-C8A7-45DD-85C5-A9862AE4DA32.jpg (1024x852, 145K)

You're an absolute insane person if you think he's a trash guy. He's a better person than me and certainly a better person than you.
He's just not conservative enough for my tastes.

Attached: 1538191802157.jpg (1633x589, 180K)

>hangs out with little girls playing basketball for no reason as an adult male
>takes other peoples daughters to father daughter dances

this is a normal, fine person

Hi there, Jew Share Blue Faggot!

Attached: 67A64CBD-3071-4BB0-AAE4-3E2795E7E57E.png (1000x981, 512K)

The meltdown was pretty good, but so was kavanaugh explaining to people a devils triangle was a drinking game and totally not a MMF threeway

>Incel
>Incel
You guys need to work on your material.
If you watched his testimony, you know he didn't fall apart. Becoming emotional and choking up doesn't mean he lost his bearings. He did really well and you know so.

pizzagate had over 9000 times more evidence but it was fake... this has zero evidence and it’s true. ya know, fuck it. civil war when?

Not well enough to stop them delaying the vote and opening an FBI investigation that just expanded in scope.

You're gay and you're shitty narrative isn't flying. You've lost.

Been called worse, been called the n word

OK JIDF

Attached: 1534112863387.png (426x510, 103K)

please see
>187452384

every argument has been debunked you fucking idiot, why are you even still trying

>the n word
what n word?

>you

Attached: NPC detected.png (440x230, 35K)

It's because the media and lefty leaders depend on the stupidity of the average leftist to lap up every hot turd they feed you. And most of you eat right up without consideration . Kavanaugh is going to be confirmed, you lost.

yea thats why he's on the court right now, batin in his new robes

nigger

This post is brave, powerful and credible.

I believe it, like the laughter indelible in my hippocampus

I don't come to pol enough to know what this means

that's how power works, if you can make things happen you have power. He might still be, this morning it was at 2/3 odds imo and now its probably closer to 50/50

Those days are over fren. All it takes is 30+ year old accusations and screaming harpies to destroy your good name. Welcome to the future we could have prevented.

You're either baiting or a really sick person.

Attached: 15456469.jpg (750x560, 98K)

>that's how power works
It's a house of cards. People are waking up.

roll for 32 , she cute

Attached: arnold.jpg (1191x2382, 934K)

Kavanaugh will be seated, the only question is whether or not the republicans are helping or hurting themselves by bending over backwards for the dems
1) Independents think they're the fair party catering to the crazies
OR
2) Whenever you show weakness people are turned off

I have wavered between the two. Not sure how the politics plays out.

So far it's the Dems who look like lunatics. Though if the R's give anymore ground they might as well just stop being a party.

again still showing how little you know, stop watching fox news you republicuck nigger

Honestly I don't see how it could help them either way at this point.

If he gets in, it was a sloppy rush job with a bunch of stones left unturned, if he doesn't that's a big loss between the sloppy process and them not having time to get someone else in before the elections

Guess I'm a republican now. Tbf I get most of my news from nyt and msnbc

Honestly though I'm loving MeToo

I get in debates with these fags at work or something and they always come with "well you're a big strong white man, you don't get it" or something close to that and when I counter with "my uncle raped me from age 13 to 16" they simply stop.

The main objection to the Ford accusation was that it has no corroboration. A week gives the Dems time to fabricate a new accusation with fabricated corroboration. Imagine if Ford had placed some friends at the party who would testify that they witnessed the attack, but she asked them to keep it a secret at the time. Why didn't the new accuser bring it up earlier? Ford's testimony gave her the courage she needed to come forward. Repeat for several more accusers.

Shocking how many people will say, but they are N women who say so, it must be true.

All leftists are evil subhumans.

No one will ever respect a subhuman like you, that's why they lie about you passing. God finally made your ugly tranny appearance match with your ugly personality.

You are user. More and more are ending up in your situation too. Eventually only the full blown radical left will be left in their party.

They came on strong and that gave me a lot of respect for many of them. It was so easy to come off looking good in this. Unfortunately they didn't ((((victim)))) blame enough or at all.

Then Flake flaked, and they came off weak, though the Grassley 2 Hour Bamboozle won them back points. How fast and decisively they vote Kavanaugh in will seal the deal. If they steam roll through the dems this all goes away.

The allegations get dropped. Some of them get investigated for lying but the media silences all reporting and the NPC's forget they ever tried to do this until the next time, with some quiet rumbling from the left similar to muh ebil drumpf, it'll be muh rapist Kav.

Alternatively, the republicans give ground. Kav isn't put in. Lots of Allegations turn up nowhere or run out of steam, but not because they should, but because they're not needed anymore. The Dems realize it's an effective tactic. All Reps have sudden allegations of half century old events, they either become the republican puppet of the democrat party or are politically assassinated.

American politics will never be the same, and you'll fast track to a state even worse than the UK in short order.

At the end of the day you, we, need to right our wrongs from '45.

Kill every single man by fire if this Supreme Court nominee isn’t picked

Nigger women?

If they steam roll through the dems this all goes away.

The allegations get dropped. Some of them get investigated for lying but the media silences all reporting and the NPC's forget they ever tried to do this until the next time, with some quiet rumbling from the left similar to muh ebil drumpf, it'll be muh rapist Kav.

Alternatively, the republicans give ground. Kav isn't put in. Lots of Allegations turn up nowhere or run out of steam, but not because they should, but because they're not needed anymore. The Dems realize it's an effective tactic. All Reps have sudden allegations of half century old events, they either become the republican puppet of the democrat party or are politically assassinated.

American politics will never be the same, and you'll fast track to a state even worse than the UK in short order.

At the end of the day you, we, need to right our wrongs from '45.

I don't know. They took the bait. It's obvious the other side has some trick up their sleeve to say fbi investigation over and over like a broken record until they got their way. Why would they scream fbi investigation non stop for a week if they didn't think it will lead to something

>17 posts of absolute onions

]I think the trick is to try to use it to fire up women for the midterms. Conversely, this also plays to both sides, Trump and Bushie, sides of the R's.
It's high risk, which to me implies, the blue wave isn't so solid. I think D's wouldn't pull something this dramatic if the midterms were in the bag.

I'd love to see their internal polling numbers right now

Attached: awsdfagtr.jpg (722x864, 53K)

I was thinking even more nefarious, like someone was going to corroborate one of the stories or something. But, I'm sure that also is part of the plan.

If they could somehow get someone to play along and "verify" one of the claims, they could open up a whole can of worms, no?

ITT they would have done this by now if they could make it happen.
>under penalty of felony
has been bandied about a lot in the last two days.

I think they've been checking out every single one of the people on Trump's SC judge list starting the day he got elected. Maybe they throw up the fake accusation hoping there is a real one, but if they already had a real one it would be out by now.

The trick they had up their sleeves was to produce woman after woman to accuse him of of shit. It backfired on them when the 2 hour rule stopped them from making specific demands, and now the FBI investigation has been specifically limited to current accusations only.

Yeah, I thought maybe their goal was to keep expanding the investigation so they could run out the clock or make him tap out because he's tired of US Today implying that he rapes the high school basketball team that he coaches. I still kind of think that's probably the ultimate dream, but I'm sure they have lots of ideas on how to use this in their favor as well.

Honest men are truly hurt at false sexual allegations. They pride themselves on not being the rapey Chad's you like to romantacise about. I'd be upset if anyone took an allegation like that about me seriously; it's offensive. Hillary was calm cold and collected because she was coached, she was trained but most of all she was acting because she knew it was all a show

I didn't see the 2 hour rule and just watched it. Hilarious.

a link if anyone else missed it. Interesting to see the little ways the majority wields power..

redstate.com/streiff/2018/09/28/chuck-grassley-playing-jeff-flake-dianne-feinstein-thing-beauty/

Remember, redstate was NeverTrump HQ back in 2016.

Attached: erickericsson.jpg (1583x1751, 219K)

It is a normal thing. I go to my Warhammer 40k group, and someone's 6yo daughter just adopted me as an uncle. It's crazy, and weird, but I'm not going to kick a little girl away if they just want to hang out with someone. It's a shame that society would want me to kick the girl away, but would scream if I kicked a puppy.

It's like being a godfather, which is pretty kick ass. Faggots like you ruin that - these are the interactions that used to bring people together.

They want the FBI investigation to take long enough for them to 'win seats,' as if they will when all this insanity is on display to everyone.

Only difference is that this is the massive establishment in control of the zeitgeist and not a bunch of retards on Jow Forums. It's a big one because these people at least pretend to be objective and accurate. Also, Pizzagate and our assault on lefty comedians and filmmakers should not be coupled together.

Attached: the don.jpg (285x298, 18K)

Don't you know? Jow Forums controls the zeitgeist.

Attached: 1490573510661.gif (660x780, 201K)

all it takes one of the basketball moms to see Fords gofundme

Brett be strong

See that would piss me off a lot. It's one thing to be shitty about him in HS, but anyone who has ever been guilted in to "coaching" a kids sports team knows that it's hell on earth.
The mere fact that he was willing to do it gives him points in my book.