IP Address of Person Who Doxxed GOP Senators Points to Maxine Waters’ Office

Republican Senators were doxxed on Wikipedia on Thursday. They had their home addresses and phone numbers published on their Wikipedia pages Thursday. Shortly after Lindsey Graham went off on Senate Democrats for destroying Kavanaugh’s life in order to derail his confirmation, Republicans were doxxed. The victims included Republican Senators Mike Lee, Orrin Hatch of Utah and Lindsey Graham. According to Caleb Hull, editor of the Independent Journal Review, the wife of Mr. Hatch “has been receiving calls nonstop ON HER BIRTHDAY and their home address was made public.”

CongressEdits, a bot account that for four years automatically retweets edits to Wikipedia made anonymously from IP addresses associated with the U.S. Congress, said the information was also posted on Mr. Lee and Mr. Graham “from US House of Representatives.” The article auto-posted screen shots supporting the edits being made and noting the inclusion of private information. It gets worse…

The private information on the Republican Senators is coming from a computer from the House of Representatives!
Now this…
The IP addresses lead back to a Congressional office.
The IP address of the villain who doxxed the Republican Senators is 143.231.249.130.
That much is in Wikipedia (twitter.com/MikeTokes/status/1045457314482778112).
From there, a google search reveals that this IP address posted a comment on AUGUST 22, 2018. Very recently (monocacyboard.org/mboard/msg/60699.html)
Kathleen Sengstock, a staffer for Maxine waters, posted from this IP. (c-span.org/person/?kathleensengstock) (twitter.com/kathleensengsto?lang=en)

So, one of Maxine Waters’ staffers has posted from that IP. I’m not sure how subnetting works in the House of Reps. But I would assume that for security purposes each rep would get their own router. Can anyone confirm? Continuing to search.

Attached: 667625d98c5b77092c4cc3f62d8fcb70aced8a51cd77e4d2b5c658f52c919af2.png (839x746, 553K)

Other urls found in this thread:

focusmidsouth.com/wp-content/uploads/cohen.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I can confirm it was a kike.

Bumping out of curiosity

Attached: 1527975708593.jpg (638x746, 69K)

>surprise at a raging sheboon chimping out as usual

Attached: 2A35E7EE-97CE-4CC4-B087-756CBCF40620.jpg (940x950, 301K)

Here's the Sengstock woman, 2011
Jubilee Network? Yeah, totally Jewish.
Every time.

Attached: 6254424223_c35677cfc8_b.jpg (1024x768, 434K)

Send this to the Drudge report tip line,

bump, spread this shit

fake news

>fake news
Disprove it.

is doxing even illegal?

>is doxing even illegal?
Not an argument.

>be nigger
>get caught stealing

I could give you my current IP and you couldn't ddos me, hack me, subpoena me.
t. brainlet

As if any kind of justice will come to traitors.

"not an argument" is not an argument.

Fake fake news

Use dnslytics.com
We can submit a tip to the people in charge of the subnet.

Also
>Not even allowing VPN users to view Jow Forums
Literally fuck off you chink shekel hoarder

Attached: Screenshot_Brave_20180927-234622.png (1440x2560, 256K)

Attached: Screenshot_Brave_20180927-235723.png (1440x2560, 379K)

Attached: Screenshot_Brave_20180928-010518.png (1440x2560, 399K)

What you need to be looking at is their NAT structure. Essentially multiple private address can be behind / show up as that public ip, which I'd bet my dick is happening. Without federal involvement (or risking their wrath) it'll be difficult to prove who it was.

Bump.

The 2nd Civil War has started. It's being fought online.

brah it's not like every single government IP address was registered by the exact person using it. You know how networks work, right?

bump

Attached: thinkitkindais.jpg (454x357, 19K)

Addendum; who it was in that office / dedicated line.

Hiro trying to Jew some more shekels with Jow Forums gold accounts

Attached: Screenshot_Brave_20180928-224141.png (1440x2560, 208K)

to be fair, it's calling out flawed logic in an argument, which is challenging the validity of a statement
>so it is an argument in the literal sense

are you using a (((free))) vpn?

Yes you fgt. These are the people you contact when an IP in that subnet has been involved in malicious activity.

I'm using PIA (logless and not free)

who are you quoting?

Niggers tongue my anus.

Attached: 1536007416478.jpg (460x769, 85K)

Gonna be honest here, I don’t see any reason why senators should have any expectation of privacy. Phone numbers perhaps but property records are in the public domain. If my address isn’t private theirs sure as hell don’t need to be.

Looks like okra not peppers
She wants tha BBC

You still have not supplemented your claim of this being fake news with any facts.

so what?

Attached: 1533442965999.gif (220x148, 158K)

Take a peek at this Cohen for Congress survey completion:

focusmidsouth.com/wp-content/uploads/cohen.pdf

hi nuclear
that is okra you autist

>so what?
It means that you have no proof to corroborate your claim.

yeah so what? fake news.

bump, saved, screenshotted, the whole works. way over my head, but good to see patriots working around the clock. God bless you ya ol' pirate

Attached: you ol pirate.png (469x527, 268K)

>fake news.
Exactly, you are talking out your ass. Glad you could prove that at least.

Attached: interesting.jpg (500x487, 70K)

im glad you agree that I won the argument.

niggers

>So, one of Maxine Waters’ staffers has posted from that IP.
So Trump is not going to blame Russians for it......??
WOW!!! That will be first.
I'm sure he will find a way to apply economic sanctions on Russia for it.
LGBT fucking Lover. . and nigglet kisser

Attached: WTF_TRUMP_LGBT flag+kissing nigglets.jpg (1024x2705, 370K)

If it was a GOP staffer who removed the word "nazi" from a candidate's wikipage after a vandalism, and they could trace it back to someone who so much as visited anything right of drudge, they would demand he be fired... and he would be.

rekt

This. And this tactic has been very effective.

>Drudge
Why? Drudge is 100% jewish, he’s an ashkenazi. He’s a like. Not only does hi Wikipedia articles conform this but so does his physical appearance.

If you are seriously trying to imply that some jews are good then you require extermination along with the jews

Send this to the senators that it affected

>im glad you agree that I won the argument.
It was never an argument. You failed to present one.

We have to stage a protest at maxim waters office and demand justice it's the only way. We have to call out illegal and ruthless tactics as we see them if we don't things will get worse and worse until every white Christian law abiding male like Cavanaugh is hanging from a tree