Let's talk about Lauren Southern

let's talk about Lauren Southern

Attached: 1497356746087.gif (376x250, 3.83M)

fuck off lauren

No

coal burner

shes okay.

inb4 finnish white knight

let's not.

Why does Jow Forums hate her so much? Doesn't she spread anti-PC messaging on her channel?

the Finn can rebut nonfactual claims against her, but not even he can built a case against the fact that she's not interesting.

sage.

its astroturf to prevent support for figures that reach normie ears.

Stop shilling this idiot. She just wants your beta-bucks.

Attached: laurensouthern.png (1739x859, 245K)

Pretty sure most people do. Every political activist/figure has their own book, own products, etc. They're all in it for the money. How do people not realize that?

She’s a lying bitch racist who made up that insane ‘Farmlands’ conspiracy.

She’s a Jew with nigger DNA in her, MicroChimerism

Not politics

Attached: lauren1.webm (608x1080, 1.41M)

Let's not talk about this pointless whore instead. Am I talking to the actual whore or one of her paid shills? Can't leave this option field blank, you know what went there.

Attached: lauren2.webm (404x718, 1.73M)

Southern claims to be right wing, but she isn't married and has no children

Attached: White_Suicide2.jpg (2680x1552, 779K)

>Why does Jow Forums hate her so much?
We don't. It's mostly shills.

Fantastic. Filming a documentary about the invasion of Europe right now, which is infinitely more than the nothing every last whining bitch in these threads is doing..

Attached: shill.jpg (1200x800, 169K)

let's
talk about her sister.............

Based, epic, and redpilled while still appealing to normie goyim
What more can I say?

She's not jewish at all.
Hi, retard.
>she should shit out kids with the first guy who walks along rather than marry a good man she wants to stay with
Hi, retard.
This guy gets it.

Attached: Lauren Southerns sister 4.jpg (869x1006, 140K)

Attached: jessu1.webm (404x720, 1.53M)

so they both dress like whores

>can't sexor
>all wamen are whores
t. Pablo el incel from CostCo

Attached: 1534267501791.jpg (1080x1167, 199K)

She is a jewish shill. AMA

when did you last take a shit. How did it smell? Did it feel good?

Can you idiots stop taking about her so she’ll slip to complete irrelevance and her nudes will then get “accidentally” hacked and released?

Seems pretty narcissistic.

Shill

>when did you last take a shit. How did it smell? Did it feel good?
Earlier today. I didn't notice a terrible smell, and was proper consistancy. I used my standard 8 squares of TP to wipe. I feel like I accomplished something, as I do every time I shit.

It doesn't change the fact that Lauren Southern is a Jewish Shill.

Do you think she likes anal?

Jede Ami ist ein Mexicaner.

>Do you think she likes anal?
That is her primary form of communication.

that's nice to hear. Yeah I don't care about Lauren.

Jeder Rumäne ist ein Balkanneger

Yeah pretty much. She's not great but she doesn't deserve the hate she gets. She's just kinda meh. Would bang though.

totally average

Das hast du aber falsch Schatzi. Ich bin Ungarisch aus Siebengürgen. Danke sehr für deiner Quatsch.
t. Ahmed bin Hassan bin Mohammed el-Stuttgarti

>She's not great but she doesn't deserve the hate she gets.

If all her fruit flies would just stay on her web site and not pollute this one, she would probably get less hatred.

Attached: DDB.gif (500x281, 466K)

>i've had my libertarian phase
Wasn't she libertarian?

the most funny thing about lauren is that she actually though her incel followers actually mastrubated to anime.... she didn't even understand that that was a fucking joke...

sigh... at least she is danish and not norse, I can't put my finger on it, but she actuallay believed this
>so these guys mastubratringsinto anime
ffs

lauren needs one thing, she needs a strong big norseman, not that cancer, lauren needs to come back to where she is from before it to late and bring the world many healthy big children not that leaf cancer or whatever you datanerds are

Her Farmlands documentary may actually save some white people's lives.

That's good.

She applied for local gubmint as a representative on behalf of the Libertarians. Didn't won 'cause she was unknown but then turned fullretard and thrashed the whole party online. Based on that you can assume more than enough of her private persona.

Attached: lauren campaign.jpg (640x480, 48K)

Traps are gay.

She has a jewish name but her dna test didn't said she was jewish so probably some jew got cucked along the way of making her

Yes I am sure some emotionally charged YouTube video done by a random girl will stop the multibillion dollar oil, gas, coal, iron, manganese, platinum, uranium extractions that were already planned and agreed upon a decade ago.
t. Juan el Abominacion from WallMart

Attached: PASA - 05 2014.jpg (857x569, 237K)

If your dick is bigger than hers then it's not a gheii.

Attached: bestestemma.webm (640x800, 741K)

Esa este realmente importante este año? Jow Forums no es más que una burbuja autista.

they are fucked, they have some tasty seal there too even. bengvuins suck they taste like codoil, they are not edible, but the seals come there, they are fucked

RIP south africa

She's perfect.

The whole country is just another shithole to be sacked by faceless plutonic overlords. These industries are transnational, they have no legal authority above them except themselves onto themselves.

Amazing

Some images of her look 16, some look 45
ebig :DDD

Attached: doggo.jpg (750x548, 115K)

also do you know how many of your kind that ome here and give their asshole to old creepy men?

you should know because that's lit what drives the romanian economy around. I'm sorry I can't deliver my best bet for you is to go to bisleth bath there is where all the homosexuals are

see play with fire my man, the truth hurts doesn't it?

I've seen you all day, so I had to intervene finally. they put a penis up your anus didn't they for money? so now you come to Jow Forums and make posts about it in anger, because some old creepy guy at bisleth bath(homo sexual bath) stuck his benis up your anus

Yurp.

Attached: Pumpf.gif (702x388, 1021K)

>Quasi-literate text-wall

Attached: OsloKebab.png (1300x864, 2.32M)

The real question is: Does her sister like anal?

She's probably pretty redpilled about shit like jews and white genocide and the situation in yurop. Problem is she tries to act like some type of trad girl but she's just not. She's got an iffy history, dresses like a slut (i.e. will wear a tube top to one of her "talks" or wear short shorts, and on top of this she is clearly a career oriented woman who has having children occupying the last spot on her mind. Its fine if you want to focus on your career and rake in the patreon beta bux, but don't try to pass yourself as some trad woman. She's just some degenerate 20-something like the rest of us, who would love to lead a moral life, but lacks the will to do so in such a pozzed world where it would take every ounce of your energy, eventually exhausting you to the point of accepting defeat.

look there are lots of oppertunities that doesn't involve a penis in your rectum, like picking strawberries. I used to be able to hook you up on this, but sadly my uncle sold his farm

don't prostitute your self ffs or sell pills, don't listen to them because that's the two jobs they will give you. sell rivotril or sell your asshole, that's all they offer you, I know, I'm user, so I sit here on the hill and see everything that is going on and it's sad, especially for you

I want to cry because this all they offer you.... and you can give so much more... modern slavery.... disgusting... I want to cry

>homosexual
>insult for me
t. incel coping in Copenhagen

Attached: lauren3.webm (374x720, 1.71M)

> She's got an iffy history

Christ on a stick, Burger.

Attached: 574534879.png (449x401, 222K)

I didn't mean to be so fucking mean, but you have been going on all day with your shit, and I am no saint either...

your situation pains me, I feel for you though, go to church, go to your priesst, things will change, don't listen to those idiots and go sell pills or your anus to creepy old guys

Wh*Ter than that guy despite having dark hair and med skin. It is over for nordscum.

Silence, Weeg!

Attached: NORWAY.gif (720x540, 1024K)

in all this shit
believe in god
go to church
don't listen to them, jesus saves

Attached: 9e5e17b9ce6a9f6d7521405d408cc9565016ce5b3e153fc1eea71aa6171ee56c.png (600x443, 419K)

Well i don't know much about her history aside from that pic where she's mounting some half naked arab that she was clearly fucking, so I'd consider that pretty much against what she's trying to present herself as. Either way you can't trust these bitches regardless, they're all hoes or hoes in stasis.

>sell clonazepam
Ayy lmao mfw when I ad literam do that with a license.

Attached: tfw yfw mfw.jpg (1200x800, 57K)

>vibrancy intensifies

Incumbent. Twice.

Attached: 1531395722768.jpg (291x400, 30K)

She still has basic bitch tendencies like taking a selfie for nothing more than social media likes and validation, and her taste in men is questionable. Her mutt boyfriend was frankly ugly, and so was the Luke Rudkowski guy she was allegedly dating, but she remains valuable as a public figure spreading awareness against multiculturalism and the destruction of Europe. Her pretty face also aids in the transaction of her message. People here shit on e-celebs which has its validity, but it doesn't change the fact that they are ones actually doing the talking, doing tv interviews, making videos and documentaries etc.

Fyi. On October 7th Romania has organized a referendum on the redefinition of marriage being between a woman and a man exclusively.
But the retard who was the Orthodox Churche's spokesman instead of saying
>Any homosexual can get legally married as long as the gay person chooses a spouse of opposite gender.
As in gay is not a sin but a negative mental condition only acting upon it is an anathema.
It came out as
>Any homosexual can get legally married as long as the gay person chooses a spouse of the same gender.
Because the guy was visibly tired in the interview, was live on TV and the articles came raining down upon the heterofags asses like the biblical plague of frogs falling from the skies.

Attached: it is over.jpg (831x1077, 148K)

Let's not.

She should act her fucking age.

Why does everyone hate her so much? I met her and thought she was great

>Daily reminder nothing terrifies the left more than losing the most vocal element of their base, the one so much of our modern societies pander to: Women

>Daily reminder a woman talking about the benefits of traditional values, western values, European culture and the need to fight for it, and attracting more women to those ideals, is pure cancer to ALL spectrums of leftist ideology and power

>Daily reminder Southern has brass balls of steel and has made documentaries about white farmers in SA, trolled NGO's in the Mediterranean, covered antifa and the migrant crisis, walked into Australia wearing an IOTBW shirt and shit on feminism

>Daily reminder the ONLY weapon against her shills have is to try and appeal to stormfronters and accuse her of being a coalburner when she was a retarded teenager. Whoopdee fucking doo

When even 50% of women believe in right wing ideals or are receptive to them...itsover.jpg

That women in the green jacket is the foreigner right?

Are you a manlet?

see pic

What?

>Canadian food
I bet that cost 10,000 dollars too.

Her fans mail her stuff regularly. She manages with the groceries.

Attached: lauren-southern-fat-ass-detail-1.png (1146x1537, 743K)

How very degenerate of her. I'd still spray up in though.

Based and redpilled.

I'd fender bender her.

so Lauren, do you crave my big conservative brown cock?

shes a fucking kike isnt she? she should be gassed

Attached: 31671383_1972953346049377_7450850728991522816_n.jpg (960x626, 54K)

Attached: 1531517228066.jpg (745x1024, 164K)

Promotes European nationalism and wants to see the West to remain the greatest example of civilization......still not doing her duty by making White babies. Worthless until see get pregnant with Aryan seed. Same goes for Pettibone, and Goldy

Attached: 1530686416376.jpg (745x1024, 256K)

Attached: 1518581500892.jpg (1120x1120, 177K)

God only knows how many times I've wanked to this picture...

Attached: C5ibOfuXQAAzzUR.jpg (1200x900, 176K)

Reminder if you support e celebs who don’t scruslly gather new info just recite shit, you should kill yourself

Attached: patreonthot.png (1553x854, 1.51M)

Needs to go on the chopping block

>19posts about lauren
found the beta cuck who bought all the books