Jacked 30 year old beats his 22 year old Stacey girl friend into a coma for 40 minutes. He kicked and stabbed her...

michaelsavage.com/graphic-video-shows-bodybuilder-assaulting-girlfriend-in-roid-rage-attack/

Jacked 30 year old beats his 22 year old Stacey girl friend into a coma for 40 minutes. He kicked and stabbed her. He almost killed her.

She asked for the charges to get dropped.his names Paul bashi from Michegan.

I need to start working out and get SHREDDED

Attached: wjbk_bodybuilder attack paul bashi 01092518_1537930584932.jpg_6121394_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x359, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

michaelsavage.com/graphic-video-shows-bodybuilder-assaulting-girlfriend-in-roid-rage-attack/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Watch the movie in the link

He hits her good. I think she was texting another guy or something

She obviously loves him. He needs to be taught a valuable lesson.

She needs her father to tell her to find a new boyfriend

Look at that mamzer jawline

he is a manmzer a reeeeeeel man with DAT MANLY subhuman mongrel jawline. Manmzer man.

looks like a italian ninja turtle
lol

did he hit that roastie with an urn full of ashes @ 1:35

Just etting you guys know women really don't see you as male until you are fucking ripped. Its the only fucking thing they care about. They just want you huge and with a huge paycheck.

Women are shallow as fuck.

>Bashi
>Michigan
>swarthy

>Italian

Clearly a sandnigger.

. Perry suffered more than 100 kicks, 50 punches and two dozen stabs, and had a chair broken and two lighted candles thrown on her, he added.

Attached: 5ba96cdeb7b3d.image.jpg (1024x792, 82K)

>need to start getting shredded.
you could just date weaker girls

Sure looked like it as the ashes poured down his back.

>Look at my opinion!!!
>It's shallow as fuck.

I am discovering this. I am skinny but I'm in good shape and I work in the trades. I have run a marathon but I'm not a freak or anything.
I don't really like my job and I'm thinking about going to school to be a teaCher.

Also Im worth about 3/4 million bucks from an inheritance but you'd never know. I drive an old focus and I rent an apt.

Pretty girls barely want to go on a second date with me. Maybe i should tell them I'm wealthy.

what did he find on her phone? was she cheating on him?

He’s Chaldean. I know this because I’m Chaldean in the metro Detroit area and everyone’s talking about it.

P.s. Chaldeans aren’t arabs

You forgot to add
>And was wet throughout the whole thing

Most of you fags decided to say what he or she needs. Yall do know what the fuck you need. Who cares, your gay

Can someone just post the WEBMD already? I'm on my phone.

you wave that cash around you'll get a golddigger. just busy yourself in your interests and you'll find someone

>Chad "Roid Rage" Jones beats the fuck out of his girlfriend
>Girlfriend apologize and says it is her fault

>Brett "Virgin Supreme" Kavanaugh doesn't get laid in high school and traumatizes for life the only girl he ever tried to have sex with
>Gets an FBI investigation and life ruined on the national stage

No. The point is that most women will just trade up for a stronger guy.

If you dudes can afford go home gym master race. I can life all my life and never interact with normies. Girls get off on knowing they couldn't stop you if they wanted to. They want you to be able to kill their dad, brothers and all previous boyfriends in like a death match and then just ravage her. Dominant girls become submissive around hunks and a woman's biological selectors just start blangin the second she gets a look at those lat wings

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Probably a freak in the sack

What's a tactful way to let a girl know I'm wealthy. It's not liquid. Its all in stocks a d bonds.

fuckin kek

>cnn: this toxic white masculinity is getting out of hand. joining us in studio is a panel of 5 expert liberals who believe this is all donald trump's fault

This world is insane. I want out.

Attached: 1318239306331.gif (240x180, 395K)

do you know the milton family?

>Maybe i should tell them I'm wealthy.
If you're getting a first date with pretty girls you're doing something right already, famalam. You gotta live a life that puts you in a position to be a good catch. When I started dressing like an adult, got a sensible camry and not a bmw, and going to bible study instead of bars, I found a great wife and we're looking for a house. I had to make a lot of changes to get there.
Good luck, senpai.

He poked 24 holes in her

>chaldean
what is the 1 drop rule, nigger?

Yeah skinny guys are to girls like fat girls are to men.

You could be the biggest POS in the universe and women would rather take you if your jacked. Women never want to admit it but they are the most insecure creatures on the planet and your physical fitness and everything else plays into that. If women don't like you its because they think you are weak.

Jesus christ, he makes Homer simpson look like the apex of the human genome

right and don't forget the ripped part...dont neglect your calisthenics and cardio...

How the fuck is she even alive?

i've never had experiences like this. maybe you should look for different kinds of women
t.skinny dude,tall,decent looking

here comes the Persian we Wuz Aryans crowd

Why are you wage slaving when you have that kind of money?? Invest a third of it in stocks, another third in real estate and keep the rest in cash. Never have to work another day in your life. Maybe start a business or something, get a fucking mba ffs, do rich people shit nigga you are rich

LOL IT'S PROTEIN POWDER YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Ya I have been thinking about going to church. But I'm a non believer. 100% think it's bogus. But I want a Christian trad wife and who wants kids. What the fuck do u do

>Michael Savage

I thought those boomservatives vanished from the public eye several years ago?

Attached: fit.webm (460x258, 489K)

Leaf all memes aside are property values that fucked up there that 750k can't even get you into some rental properties that you can manage?

>Maybe i should tell the vampires I'm full of blood
Don't you do it faggot.

SHE CHEATED GUARANTEE. said it was her fault. stabbing was too much though

100 lashings should do the trick

Attached: stw.jpg (1600x1000, 113K)

Yes. But you have the tall gene so you are instantly larger than most women. Most girls work like predators in the wild and become fearful and aroused by things larger than them

We bloat around here, twink.

Attached: 1516562946596.gif (537x294, 3.47M)

Fuck. I don't want to fucking2work out. I work all day and it's tiring. I'm already strong I'm just not jacked. I'm on good shape. I sail and fish and swim and all that shit.

look how he runs like a little child
Hugging his favorite protein bucket
>throws protein at rostie
>gets angry he wasted protein
lmao

Attached: 31b862151dbdd7cd116fc7572caf9cc8.jpg (600x587, 55K)

gross lol

>100% think it's bogus
Oh yeah, I was there too. Hated church and shit. Started listening to the back catalog of Texxe Mars broadcasts because I liked the crazy old Texas coot. Then he put it all together with (((them))) and how fucking everything biblical tracks wiht what I learned about them.
What I'm saying is, go anyway, bro. Maybe you'll grow into it, maybe not, but I'm certain you'll feel better if you go. I'm Catholic, tho, Protestants are just jews who eat pork.

Thanks for making me hate myself OP. I couldn't stop laughing as he beat her: he looked, swung, attacked, and run like a giant fucking baby. The fucning tighy whiteys man. Why did he have to have fucking tighty whiteys? OP i'm laughing fuckung thinkung about it avain oh god

Frankly it's all in a trust I never look at it. I just take a bit out of it every April to pay the taxes on it.

LMFAO

>She asked for the charges to get dropped
Chad

I was baptism Anglican but went to Lutheran Church until highscool was over.

The bloatlord moggs you and all twinks to the shadow realm.

Attached: 1516558902983.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

He’s obviously running a cycle of tren and halotestin, physically the only way to ever be that aggressive

It's really a shame the video's not higher quality, that's a living meme if I've ever seen one.

I wish I felt something like him. Even rage . I felt pretty ragey yesterday when I saw the Kavanaugh hearing.

THOT = patrolled.

>when he runs back in clutching his tub of protein powder and a knife
Oh I'm dying

If you want a trad wife, go to a latin rite catholic parish. Women wear veils, doesn't get more trad than that. It's just really ... great. Decent people and more than a few know the jew.

That's because you're a skinny faggot & come off as boring as fuck. Being boring is the worst thing you can be. Girls will literally describe you as "He's too nice." That's how dumb bitches how. Which is why women are to never be spoken to. They're all fucking retards who just pretend to be smart by copying some bullshit that they read in college. I'm not a musclebro, but I legitimately look like a mobster which fulfills similar emotionally submissive reactions out of women. They really do get off of being around dudes who come off as so dominant that they look like they kill the shit out of their entire family.

Attached: CHkOAN4.png (500x378, 257K)

she obvs cheated on him, oh well. also - why was there a camera there and who uploaded it?

$750,000 isn't that much and it will go fast. You need to invest in retirement account or a house. Don't spend any of it on daily living or you're an idiot.

Lol I'm not boring. I have interests and I'm funny and I go fishing every weekend. Sometimes by myself.

Its ok boy im just lifting a little every day. Eventually you learn how to lift and its just picking something up off the ground like 20 times and eating. Once it gets easy you pull off the babby weight and go on to the next one. You just need to lift more than 180 pounds. Takes about 3 months if you are just starting anything but if you swim then its shouldn't take too much longer. Its just really cool to see what happens when you can lift. Eventually heavy stuff is like paper. Don't you want to bench a thick qt?

Duh.

LMAO

Attached: wjbk_bodybuilder attack paul bashi 02092518_1537930585053.jpg_6121395_ver1.0_640_360.jpg (640x359, 45K)

Nah, if anything were Turkish. I took a 23andme and past page 2 under DNA relatives, they’re all from Turkey. Chaldean villages are primarily in the very northern part of Iraq.

Ya kind of

I kind of want to get into boxing.

Women are tribal as fuck, they want to be with the biggest guy, the loudest guy, and the most dangerous guy. They see these men as the best candidates to pass on their genetics and make sure their offspring is protected and taken care of nutritionally i.e hunting, and fending off other males/predators.

They would rather have a huge loser than a billionaire in almost all cases, while you struggle with money and power there's guys out there that will take your wife and fuck her without a dollar to their name just based on the their size and vocal tonality.

Attached: 3131311515.jpg (1080x1080, 50K)

>Google "Bashi Name"
>Muslim name of Turkish origin.

Nothing to do with rage: just a typically Mudslime lol.

Can you murder her father in a man to man fight and then rape her after? If not you aren't manly.

Women are trash. Everything is submission and dominance to them.

wow. you got me worked out bro.

she likely did something to deserve this.

Oh fucking hell

This. They want everything. You might impress with looks but they really want a fucking bulldozer

>michaelsavage.com/graphic-video-shows-bodybuilder-assaulting-girlfriend-in-roid-rage-attack/
See?
We don't need to be roided gorillas, just treat women in manner that brings them to consequences. We don't even need to exercise the pimp hand - depending on which socioeconomic class you are dealing with. Notice that the blacks live under a system that is ready to spring on a black man for even think about slapping a ho? Now look at how "empowered" their women are. That's no accident. Women are like children and sometimes a child only understands getting spanked.

Women are biological value seekers only purpose is to guarantee their genetic survival, Survival and replication values are obviously more valuable with a huge loud guy, than some skinny 5"6 guy. Their brains and bodys are still running on a system that we haven't seen for thousands of years because we evolved in tribal states where the biggest most socially savy guy guaranteed your survival physically and genetically.

>Also Im worth about 3/4 million bucks from an inheritance but you'd never know. I drive an old focus and I rent an apt.

Me too bro. Drive a 15 year old car. 3/4 millon from inheritance.

Whenever I get horny I just hitup tinder.

I have some romantic idea that I'll marry some girl who liked me before I was wealthy, but they're all married now, I've got like 1 leftover who isnt and she has a bf.

Who deserves to get stabbed ??

Give it a little longer and you'll start laughing at it. Just hold on and you won't be able to stop. It's a good place.

wait can they really drop the charges on this? He fucking stabbed a bitch many times on camera.

To bad you didnt get digits; this is one hundred percent true faggots

Attached: 72DE7716-DD29-4AC2-AEC4-F85E341F15EA.jpg (1536x2048, 981K)

>stab her with knife
>go clean knife
>come back to stab her with fresh knife

>protein powder flying everywhere getting stuck to the blood on his back

well at least she didnt date some loser incel
thank you for this, op
thank you

Attached: 13ebeecba0c79a7124e15305fe53d512--mash-tv-mash-.jpg (236x177, 8K)

But when muslims do ir it isn't reported.

Manlets frequently think tall is some sort of cheat code but it doesn't work like that at all.

Tall is like peacocking, it makes you stand out, but if you are awkward tall can amplify you as the geeky dude to be avoided.

How you carry and present yourself matters. You can stand out by having style or a good car, clothes too etc.

You can also be wide and get the same effect, women like wide guys too if they carry themselves properly and act dominant.

Funny is also a form of dominant, it's not all about a threat factor either. The most busted looking comedians have groupies.

technically yes, she didn't die. so she has the right to stop charges lawfully. If she was dead it would be another story. Maybe next time she will be.

We should always believe women and do what they say.
If she should tell us nothing happened then video evidence be damned.

What a wop monkey

I just turned 30..women on tinder are throwing them selves at me. But they're all old and gross. I want a young trad but it's impossible to find one

he showed her the whey

Attached: carlos you lil shit.png (350x350, 138K)

Wrong

Fit here

I spent four years lifting and got up to 230 lbs of muscle and women think its disgusting. Women dont like muscle they like skinny hipster fuccbois.

I was linked to Michel savage on some other thread and I found this

I love Mike savage bc he goes nuts sometimes