Liberals hate NDT now

>liberals hate NDT now

Is he our guy?

Attached: 1528785394499.jpg (500x676, 547K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XEmn0uaQCYc
youtube.com/watch?v=NblR01hHK6U
youtube.com/watch?v=hByJBdQXjXU
youtube.com/watch?v=EBZOggGpZ-o
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=pYZNKkxOpTc
youtube.com/watch?v=PgtLjj4Ka08
youtube.com/watch?v=Zp3os2s4WJc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He was the lone voice of reason tonight but it's a pretty low bar when you're talking about Real Time

Yup. He's the copernicus, newton, einstein of our time and then some.

Well this will be a short thread because I doubt most know what the fuck you're talking about.

Apollo 8 Genesis - APOLLO 8 READ GENESIS BECAUSE IT MENTIONS THE FIRMAMENT AND THE WATERS ABOVE. NASA LIES AND THEY SPIT IN OUR FACE.
youtube.com/watch?v=XEmn0uaQCYc

Gravity isn’t real

youtube.com/watch?v=NblR01hHK6U
youtube.com/watch?v=hByJBdQXjXU
youtube.com/watch?v=EBZOggGpZ-o

Attached: 1534973026669.jpg (2469x1812, 2.47M)

Nigger Dyson Tyson is just a leftist guy who is pretty steady on where he stands. He hasn't changed, the left simply went further left to the point that Pluto guy is not progressive enough for them.
He is your guy only if you're some retard centrist who has started moving further to the left but hasn't gone too far left yet.

This. I'll bump your shitty slide thread so you can enlighten me faggot one post ID neger

You don't have to know what he is talking about.
It's the same story every time. The left will turn on their ''scientist'' heroes when they say something sane. They turned on Richard Dawkins and Elon Musk.

What'd he do? Can I get a quick rundown?

TL:DR me on this

What did he do to piss off the left. Him and Bill Nye were their favourite pop "scientists"

bump for an explanation

what did he say? he's kinda moronic most of the time

Since OP is a massive faggot let me just put up this link.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=6&v=pYZNKkxOpTc

Attached: 1521140682569.png (501x462, 440K)

It wasn't anything too spectacular, he basically defended Trump's space force and called out the panel on Real Time for being outraged that politics was taking place in Washington. I don't see any clips of it yet but there will probably be some soon.

What happened?

All he does is suck his jewish master's cock

fuck that guy

>that echo chamber

They really do smell their own farts

That nigger is toast.

Yes, i'm only half way through and i'm finding it hard to continue. They're all insufferable.

>some people don't want to be educated

what he meant was

>some people don't want to be indoctrinated

None of the links you posted say anything about gravity being fake. Did you only read the titles?

Watched the whole thing. I didn't see anything that he said that I took issue with. He mainly just seemed to talk about how you teach is as important or even more important than what you teach. Maybe liberals are mad that NDT said that he could teach Trump science stuff. That or it's because of his comment at the end that they're talking about WW3 stuff. Which is true, since the panels were essentially talking about going to war with Russia.

Holy fuck lol, he did turn around that muh Russia shit while they were circle jerking about it for the 6 000000th time.

Isn't that a big no no in leftist circles?

>He hasn't changed, the left simply went further left

This. Mainstream leftist views of one generation become 'unacceptable' and 'fascist' a generation later.

People who think of themselves as progressive find themselves suddenly out on a limb and Literally Hitler.

To be fair, Trump's "space force" is a bullshit idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=PgtLjj4Ka08

No, he's definitely still their guy.

Attached: image.jpg (720x1008, 198K)

bill was definitely a dick to him but why would Neil go on his show anyway? bill mahr is a rich puppet payed by (((the tribe)))

>most of us came from somewhere else.
No shit

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1182x618, 262K)

how can you hate NDT? love him then love him now.

>watching thunderf00t anymore

Attached: 1525740677279.jpg (657x571, 92K)

oh and Pluto is a planet!

It's entirely possible that all of those ancient civilisations were incorrect.

Thunderfoot is a fucking relic. He has less credibility than even Sargon

No, fuck him with a rusty tire iron.

Are you one of those feminist cunts who stopped watching Thunderf00t after he got booted from FreeThoughtBlogs?

>Being a tiny little rock in space makes you a planet.

You might as well think that being a bipedal ape makes you human.

Attached: Prince Chawmin'.png (620x461, 219K)

Imagine being this cunt, posting on Twitter on New year's Eve

Sargon is an anti-feminist too, does that mean you support him?

oh i got what you mean LOL I was actually was goig to start talking about apes..but then i saw your picture LOL you almost got me.

>Thunderfoot is a fucking relic

Current year fallacy. As long as he continues making content, he is relevant.

>He has less credibility than even Sargon

Piss off you feminist roastie.

It's also correct that flat earth wasn't even that much of a thing during the human history. It's a relatively new sect like believe/mantra that started in America. Even the church in the middle age believed in a round earth. Some caveman, village idiots and lowly peasants probably thought that the earth was flat tho.

>people without advanced technology believe that the Earth is flat for thousands of years, therefore it's true
For thousands of years people had no idea of bacteria or viruses, does that mean that those didn't exist too?

Attached: wojak_pit.jpg (645x729, 41K)

What's so bad about Sargon? He makes fun of SJWs and other people who are easily offended. That's what Jow Forums has always been about.

why does he stay in UK?...come to US and live here.

How can anyone hate NDT?

If you don't like NDT,
you can fuck off!

is trump going to unleash Tesla's Secret Documents that you know his uncle copied to unleash infinite energy and then we can conquer the Solar System?
>check 'em

He actually attacked me for my PDFs on magic. The brainlet is also a rapist that got metoo'd last year.

Every accomplishment begins with a vision. I'm sure they said the same thing about putting people on the moon.

Have you watched any of Thunderfoots shit in the past 2 years you fucking mongoloid. He's an anti-Brexit globalist, never Trumper, and a pro censorship faggot who does Buzzfeed tier clickbait videos.

Also he and Sargon don't get along at all if you're not aware despite both of them being anti-feminists. Though i'd really question Thunderfoots stances on that nowadays.

Oh also don't forget his strange association with Kraut and Tea and that doxxing discord.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zp3os2s4WJc That's the video of him attempting to defend himself.

Thanks user.
Kys OP

He's the guy of all reasonable, free-thinking people and always has been. Truly, unironically a based human.

Thunderfoot's changed leaf. He can't handle women not wanting him, so he's slowly becoming what they want.
THE CANADIAN WAY.
Thank Christ I'm literally too ugly for women ti ever want, so I don't ever have that situation myself I can just keep going away myself, doing the shit I need to.

No. He is the huge narcissistic of a black guy, who is like, look at how smart I am. He is annoying as fuck.

Tell me again what original theory pretty discovery he is known for?
Oh, that's right, the only reason he is this well known is because he is a black guy talking about space. Talk about the result of low expectations.

Who cares if your "left or right" it's about freedom faggot.

The Black Science Man redemption arc begins

I think by "relic" he means that Thunderfoot is stuck in rhetoric that was of a certain moment, and that events have shown to be irrelevant

> infinite energy
If we really have infinite energy, we're going to conquer a lot more than just a solar system.