Whats going to happen when she finally kicks the bucket? Surprisingly she is 92. will total chaos happen if she dies?

Whats going to happen when she finally kicks the bucket? Surprisingly she is 92. will total chaos happen if she dies?

Attached: 030218-queen-elizabeth.jpg (1920x1440, 215K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nSuregWhlWk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Whats going to happen when she finally kicks the bucket?
I will suck my own cock from the joy of it.

Nothing really. I don’t think she does anything

She’s gonna live until 102 after numerous heart transplants supplied from the Rothschild family.

It'll be 24/7 coverage with talking heads trying to out-grief each other for at least two weeks.

Operation London Bridge

Based Charles will enact Nigmuzicaust 2.0

This. As for the monarchy, everything is already well planned for in the event of her death. What no one is ready for is just how much of a cuck Chuckles is. There is a damn good chance he will sink the monarchy as he tanks support for it with his loonyness.

I suspect she is just figurehead.

This skank is a joke, a decorative pet. Real kings of UK are jewish bankers, and it was that way since 1650s.

WOW, you are or stupid or uneducated Polack....or both.

Attached: Polish Jokes One Liners.jpg (1280x736, 83K)

Attached: niglizabet.jpg (888x666, 231K)

Fpbp

>Fpbp

Everyone will pretend to care in the UK for about a week until after the funeral and life will go like it never even happened except everything will change from God save the queen to God save the king.

>Fpbp
>Fpbp

We can only hope brother, that paedophile family needs to fade away into the history books.

She has basically abolished the monarchy already

I only hope that there will be niggers and muslims and white Brits who will throw poo at her coffin.

Attached: BRITISH teeth-Jeremy Kyle.png (800x450, 489K)

they will call her Elizabeth the Great. screencap this.

She presided over the complete implosion of the British Empire and the beginning of the reverse-colonisation of the UK itself

nah not really we get 2 weeks of mate

I THINK 10 DAYS
before she starts to stink like a fish...lol

Wtf I can't wait for her to die now. I thought we would only get a day or two. 2 weeks is great.

>It'll be 24/7 coverage with talking heads
youtu.be/nSuregWhlWk

Attached: 1516990864750.jpg (480x480, 25K)

We all know he is a queen.

Attached: 11813519_914825581924023_7913883218132759715_n.jpg (468x540, 29K)

The brits will crown that old guy who dresses like a jrpg villain and the world will move on.

i hope she dies in the summer , we will get a couple of days off work

the british government will roll out tons of preprepared propaganda bullshit.

Attached: prince-charles-dances-traditional-dress-saudi-arabia.jpg (1200x800, 143K)

1. The media will not. Shut. Up.
2. Some people will have a nostalgia trip and pretend to care, very few will actually care
3. We will get to see what it's like to have an incredibly unpopular, uncharismatic mother's boy as a monarch
4. More media not shutting the fuck up, some asinine propaganda piece from the BBC with helen bonham carter playing the queen
5. Americans will continually offer us their condolences whenever we have the misfortune to meet the cunts

Attached: simon pegg it's this shit again.jpg (220x312, 15K)

Plot twist;

She is waiting for prince charles to die first. She has no intent on letting him be king.

I'm tired of waiting. Regicide now!

Attached: Speed.jpg (701x576, 69K)

plot twist
>she dies
>prince charles immediately dissolves parliament
>enacts Britain first policy

She won't die until Phillip dies.

>will total chaos happen if she dies?
no, it's been a generally stable system for 1,000 years.
there are no conditions at present that would create any sort of crisis upon her death.
Charles will become King, or if he decides to pass it over to William, nobody will even care, and many people will even be pleased.

They are going to use this as the next divide and conquer thing when they’ve milked brexit to death. Watch for Harry start to do more annoying stuff and the media slowly start to whine about who’s paying for it

>King Charles III restores the empire
>conquers Europe
>eternal Anglo reigns supreme

Attached: 1446565185362.jpg (300x460, 36K)

Why is it that it JUST so happens royalty lives this long? Is she using some life extension medicine?

/co/ will be full of Stan lee memes. So full that the fucking mods won't be able to delete them all.

Foreskins and aborted foetuses and tortured children. I shit you not.

Attached: 1524938928182.jpg (367x582, 67K)

>Surprisingly she is 92.
Why is that a surprise?

How likely is Charles abdicating/passing the crown to William? Or him being pressured behind the scenes to do so?

I gather William is a lot more popular than Charlie and has a way better reputation

suppiled by chinese prisoners, brought to market by rothchilds.

God.save(Queen);

Best medical care on Earth mate.

>How likely is Charles abdicating/passing the crown to William?
no idea. people have always speculated that it could happen, but Charles himself hasn't made any public comment on it.

Given Charles' meddling in politics I don't think he'd do it on his own initiative

Who pays for her trips to this other country?

Her sister died in her 70s. Her father died young too.

>anyone know any royal secrets?
>shit fascinates me
>rumour Saville was a 'royal bastard'

Don't give that much credit, bongs are fucking finished. The royalty have no power

This got me half chub.
Unfortunately...
>Charlie is a fuckboi

>nah not really we get 2 weeks of mate
The entire British Empire gets 2 weeks off from work?

World economy is going to fucking collapse.

She does mostly.
>the brittish crown owns more land than the catholic church
She pays an income tax senpai, only thing the Brits actually pay for is state events.

Yeah fuck you and your world. Buncha faggots anyways.

>Americans will continually offer us their condolences whenever we have the misfortune to meet the cunts
Still bitter about losing that war? hmmmmmmmmmm?

we will mourn her death, then crown william king and get on with our day.

This

>abdicating
He should be a man and commit sudoku if he's going to abdicate.

>>rumour Saville was a 'royal bastard'
The glasses guy? Yeah.

no more 'writ of assistance' because of human rights lawyers. that will be sad.

>Yeah fuck you and your world. Buncha faggots anyways.
I'm American, with a good bit of cash saved up. I was pro-brexit until this morning. Now I want them to stay in the EU while the Queen dies, so it brings down the EU, and spills over into Russia, and then China.
This is going to be epic.

>will total chaos happen if she dies?
Possibly. All the people who know how to transfer title / power to someone else are dead.

Yeah.

Also rumours that Jack the Ripper was one of Victorias (or was it, Albert-Edward's) son.
Another one is that Victoria had a child with John Brown.
Apparently one of Edwards mistresses was his daughter he had with another mistress.
The Queens father was apparently mental as fuck. Makes me wonder what's up with them all.

Queen Lizzie is a centuries-old interdimensional lizard. I thought everyone here knew this.

>1-2 weeks of mourning, may get a few days off especially if you work in the public sector
>Charles becomes king
No civil war but if Charles has a long reign it may just kill the monarchy, especially overseas

You can look up the plan, activated by the code phrase London Bridge is falling down. Every channel will change into mourning mode and newsreaders will change into black ties kept specifically for the purpose. The next week will automatically become a national time of mourning and holiday with businesses shutting down. A month later the funeral will happen after she lies in state.

Hopefully they drag the rest of the royal family from their home and kill and replace them.

pretty much this. A lot of memorial programming will be aired and we'll get a long new cycle talking about how great Queen Liz was and the line of succession. After that I guess coverage will be how well Charles is doing before settling down to irrelevance. People like Queen Elizabeth, if Charles can avoid making a tit of himself it'll probably be alright but I can't see people becoming more royalist.

Every normal person, will celebrate her death because every evil thing must die.

Millions of Africans will celebrate

Good goy. Mourn your slave master.