Happening thread:

Happening thread:

This just happened

Black woman with dreads gunned down two people on the university of Iowa campus. She is still on the run.

emergency.uiowa.edu

How will they turn this into a fuck white people story,
will this be considered a school shooting,
how hard will this be memory holed when it turns out it was "poor church going basketball American?"

Also how does it feel knowing that this is the ninth and tenth murder of students at u of I that semester. Mollie tibbets included.

Attached: 1537495290007.jpg (1280x961, 476K)

>How will they turn this into a fuck white people story,

Gee, imagine if she lived 20+ years under a de facto racist regime that actively saw her brothers and sisters murdered by police without consequence.

Imagine living in Mozambique?

Slavery was a blessing, never forget that. You are the privileged one.

>How will they turn this into a fuck white people story
She was clearly tryin to get her life back on track. She was in school to enroll if she wasn't already. But then some wypipo decided they didn't like someone with skin darker than theirs learning in their classrooms, drinking from their water fountains, and carrying an illegal firearm on her. She had no choice, she dindu nuffin but reach out for some of that high society that white people are privileged enough to be born into.

This is the reason you get gunned down by the police,if you don't like it my friend you can always go back to Africa.
Your brothers sold you in the first place.

She has the same values as all Iowans.
And soul food is better than cereal.

Reminds me of that one shooting done by a black trans thing that was quickly swept under the rug

>Iowa
Fucking niggers are everywhere, how the fuck did they went here?

Imported straight from Chicago.

Affirmative action

Found the nigger.......

Attached: 1529116321707.jpg (284x177, 7K)

that's the most cringly lefty-"meme" I have ever seen.
what is that, chainsmoking drug addict with unkept bear?
Antifa thinks free speech is okay
you're pro Corbyn an anti Sargon, so that's true
and you pretend to protect the working class somehow even tho the working class hates you as much as you hate them.

what an interesting litte failure you are.

Attached: 1533938319208.png (3195x3398, 1.49M)

>How will they turn this into a fuck white people story
you tell me

Stand Your Ground Nigger

Nice try, nigger.

Attached: 1524365840282.png (675x546, 167K)

So she lived as a white in south Africa?

That my theory. I wish all those niggers showing up in boats in Italy were showing up in Atlanta. Then we’d see American niggers freak the fuck out, realize that they aren’t themselves actually black and that they have been living a life of utter privilege this whole couple of centuries.

FUCK niggers especially privileged white American niggers. Fucking bleached fucking bluegummed monkeys.

powerful.

I’d need to imagine that.

Don't forget the ''working class'' statue of libtard.
Somehow those privileged armchair college revolutionaries always claim to be with the working class. Even though they wouldn't know what work is if it bit them in the ass - right on the nose as that might be.

Attached: RRandDD.jpg (380x501, 77K)

I wish black refugees would come here too and be selective dropped into white towns so white nationalists like yourself can have their children raped and their innards carved out and splattered against your suburban front door.

Sage

Attached: 083_Daniel_Cormier_vs_Alexander_Gustafsson.0.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 103K)

They simply won't report on it. Between Tibbits and this the Democrats were hoping to take all the Republican seats in Iowa, but it looks like they'll only take one seat instead.

I hope both of you get raped by niggers

But the same exact thing would happen to you and your kids of African nuggets were brought here. I mean fuck I wanna see that so much I might just start voting democrat. Nigger retard. Sorry to be redundant. Sorry to offend retards.

Nuggets niggers whatever*

What values are you referring to? I'm from iowa.

>Imagine
You'd have to imagine otherwise you would have to confront the fact that for almost half of this cunt's life we had a nigger president and nigger attorney general.

Attached: IMG_20180929_033557.jpg (461x2048, 228K)

What the fuck is my state doing. They cant catch a fucking nigger on the run.

Whenever I want to kill someone I like to remind people that black people keep killing and raping whites so I have a trauma by osmosis