This is why I'm fine with being a fag, women are nature's enemies against manhood. Remember that Jow Forums

This is why I'm fine with being a fag, women are nature's enemies against manhood. Remember that Jow Forums

Attached: LOL.png (624x256, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah but that makes you a genetic dead end.

Women follow strong men, not the other way around. Remember that /fag/

spbp

>marry a republican
>would consider divorcing for some bootyblasted politithots rage on twitter

>White Women
ftfy.

Not if I use surrogacy desu

Attached: 1519440930582.png (432x480, 234K)

And fags are nature's enemies against children. What is your point? All scumbags get the bullet.

You're not thinking about the tribal nature of women. Women have in group bias along gender lines and will fight for their collective interests if you don't restrict that though culture/religion.

Do you not sense the shit test here? She is screaming discontent. What she really is saying is "Prove to your republican husbands that they are numale betas and divorce them to see if they have what it takes to stop your wrath". This is what happens when you can't take your role as a man in society without being torn apart by rape claims and marriage laws. This is what happens when you allow women to do anything they wan because they feel like it. Letting women vote was so dirty you controlling fucks. It should still be the family as a whole that votes but you want that destroyed too. You will never eradicate the human spirit.

>Greece
Your entire country's culture was created by fags

Attached: 1531115707280.png (390x464, 162K)

How about we slap the shit out of our liberal wives.

>nature's enemies against manhood.
Yeah, cause faggotry is the first thing that comes to mind when thinking of manliness.
*YOU* are the thing you hate.

Get a tomboy.

Lol, if you fuck them right they wont leave you
youtube.com/watch?v=GMieHgRG_MU

For most of them, they’re just as much victims of zog brainwashing as the rest of us were before we got out of the cave.
In a way, you can blame them for externalizing the commands of their oppressors, but unless they allegedly have some sort of (((special DNA))) that elevates them towards this oppressive class, then they’re wallowing in shit with the rest of us.

Pic related was the most masculine thing alive and he was a fag. Sorry you're sucking off roastie toes.

Even the "conservative" women are mostly nigger lovers such as Amy Barett who go out and adopt niglets. Get a grip mate, artificial wombs will exist soon enough.

Attached: photo-of-freddie-mercury-and-queen.jpg (620x401, 21K)

>using the jewish vagina

I bet Jill filipovic is kinky as shit behind closed doors
>be woman
>only turned on by brutish men
>"why are men so rapey and horrible"

I'm a barafag

Attached: gmen633.jpg (633x400, 103K)

I I know you're just larping

Is this true? I hear about it a lot

Hey that is better reason than the typical LGBT "accept us or else" argument.

faggot OP is right. The final red pill is cock. Swallow it boys. Get laid, get fit, everyone loves you and can’t descriminate because the ghay. Women can’t accuse you. Plus, you’re already into traps and black cock, so it’s not a big jump.

Embrace the rainbow, pol.

Attached: 490EFCB9-FA47-4779-9069-738410CCC920.jpg (1440x1080, 104K)

" Now you have to marry meeeeeee "

Attached: capture4.png (570x714, 550K)

Most pride parades are just women and metrosexuals. I've fucked men in the past and they're usually pretty masculine.

I'm also into twinks as well, ;)

>Black Cock
Niggers are gross, they're more feminine then people realize.

Attached: 1476837870530.jpg (960x960, 178K)

That hammer and sickle is photoshopped btw.

I'm s8 and I disagree

>Can the kid figure out how to move his piece in more than 2 directions or is this CHECKM8 for them?

Find out next time on DRAGON BALL ZEEEEEE

Attached: 4DFB8EDE-5092-4A77-AA4A-78417BA43F29.gif (318x231, 823K)

And those stronk men are constantly shittested by women. They will always be insincere and then require your insincerity to pass the tests. Men and women should not be around each other very often.

>mfw this whore is serbian
>mfw dont even have to attack usa to ruin them
>just send our retarded women there and our retarded men since everybody who leaves balkan for west is retarded
Thank you america for taking care of our balkan retards who are ruinning your jew country

Those were manly homos, not feminized fags.

Attached: socrates.png (1545x422, 73K)

You're a faggot, because you're either ugly, can't talk to a girl, or the media told you to be gay.

It's not, back then people weren't as hypersexual as right now and a male teacher having a "lover" among his students (while 9/10 times being married to a woman) just meant that he had a favorite student. Of course the degenerate minds of today would equate the word "love" with anal penetration, after all nothing is holy anymore so a teacher couldn't possibly love his students without wanting to fuck them.

>some hysterical commie cunt on twitter says something
>this validates my choice to live a self-destructive lifestyle
The herpes has reched your brain it seems.

>This is why I'm fine with being a fag
Whatever you say faggot

That's what I'm talking about, I mean manly fags not the average western one. There's nothing wrong with fucking buff masculine men.

I actually have a pretty nice facial structure user, I once dated women and realized they're nothing but cunts. Plus I've always founded myself more attracted to men. (I'm Bi in case you're wondering)

Attached: 1490925603225.jpg (600x765, 31K)

>Most pride parades are just women and metrosexuals

I don't even know what a meterosexual is. And look I'm Bi but I just have massive problems on how the LGBT community operates. They are still old fighting phantoms of the past. While ignoring issues such as the plague of sexual disease among same-sex partners. Or massive amount of homosexuals who are currently victims of domestic abuse. Nope instead they go after mom and pop shops out in the goonies. To prove someone somewhere will "oppresse" them. Or just protest non-stop for no reason at all, other than to just do it. It really sucks they went out and ruined everything for everyone else.

>women are nature's enemies against manhood
Nah, modern society is just what happens when you declare the livestock your superiors

every feminist i ever met had an extremely deviant kink side to them. Often times violent. I'm mostly into casual BDSM because it reinforces my command and leadership role, but some of them are truly twisted fucks. Also every polyamorist I have met was on some sort of psychotropic medication. These people are not right and I do hope most of the males kill themselves so I have free reign within the community.

Based and redpilled

>Filipović

Attached: 1526386855077.jpg (202x215, 21K)

I pretty much agree with your point, I don't really like the LGBT pride parade shit. Especially when they cover up shit such as molestation and diseases. Most of the time I try to make sure whoever I'm fucking doesn't have any form of illnesses. Also a metrosexual is someone who's straight but acts like a faggot.

Attached: 1526436147127.gif (200x200, 13K)

An victim/oppression narrative is required to reinforce cultural Marxism. Modern homosexuality is just an extension of the cultural destruction wrought by that ideology and its constant need for that dynamic to be present in the minds of adherents.

OP IS A FA-...

oh, right, well, carry on then

Attached: got_it.png (251x269, 54K)

Shes not serb fuck you shes a turk roach 100 pusi kurac hrvoje to nije prava srpkinja to je jebana drolja popisana kurvate jebeni

>Shes not serb fuck you shes a turk roach 100 pusi kurac hrvoje to nije prava srpkinja to je jebana drolja popisana kurvate jebeni
So should I be banging a serb girl or a croat girl? And what is the difference exactly?

You always do what the rabbi tells you to do?

>Serb
>Turk

Same difference. Both sought the destruction of Europe.

>filipovic

Attached: 9DD0C842-4450-477B-9A7B-4BCE0C54555B.jpg (512x288, 22K)

Jews want people to get married so that way they can pay divorce settlements and child custody. It's perhaps the most Jewish thing to do in the more age. Real men impregnate random chicks and fuck off. The white birth rate would rise in numbers if people started doing that.

Attached: 1510176018023.png (301x287, 211K)

>Most of the time I try to make sure whoever I'm fucking doesn't have any form of illnesses.

Well, good that is the right step direction. :) it helps a great deal when even just a single person plays around responsibly

unless you dna test your offspring you have no idea if youre a genetic dead end either, women throughout history have been shady as fuck and now modern society promotes the shadiness

Jews got you in a no win situation. Marry and have kids and your life can get wrung dry. If you started to hit and run impregnation's they will send the government goons after your white ass, you aren't a protected nigger. If you don't marry and not have kids then whites have no future.

Also there is no way you can vote any of these bullshit laws out.

>impregnate random chicks
>more single mothers
>somehow we arent like niggers if we did this
Yeah, thanks for the idea Tyrese, but I'll just have 4 kids thanks. Any chick who asks me about children in my future and I tell them this. My genes need to spread. That said I have dumped my load in a random chick and she popped out a baby that was adopted out to a nice white family who couldnt have them. Sadly the whore went on to be a coal burner and popped out some niglets a couple years later. My daughter has roastie blood =(

No Fems hate happy woman in general. Trying to bring them down.

>salty feminazis than couldn’t or wouldn’t score a good man to marry in their prime and have now hit the wall fantasizing about the destruction of the marriages of women that knew better

What's your point, Dundee?

Sometimes if you want to win the demographic war, you have to breed like a shitskin. Genghis Khan has over 40 million descendants because he fucked the hell out of everybody in the Mongol Empire. If groups of whites can get together and start breeding with random chicks. We could be at least 80% white in a generation or two. That's if we get stricter immigration laws of course.

Attached: 1173853022520.jpg (662x580, 127K)

You are ten steps ahead of yourself retard and picking horrid role models

You need to build spirit before you can hold a nation together and you need to understand love also

But above all else, you need to learn trust.

Attached: received_1204821916325913.jpg (1080x1004, 67K)

I just fuck married women. Seriously.
This one Asian chick I fucked for four years was so addicted to my cock that she’d stop by my apartment on her way home from work.
Not sure how but I knocked her up and now some other dude thinks he has a kid but it’s rreally mine.
The really crazy part? She still texts me now and then after a few glasses of wine and she tells me how bad she wants to have a girl and that she wants it to be mine. I’ll definitely do it too
Who needs a wife when you can bang out sluts and whores?

Her husband is @TyMcCormick. Use responses to her tweet to let him know he has to divorce his wife.