If we were Pagans today

If Europe was as Pagan now as it Christian in reality today, how different/similar would the world look like?

Attached: 12553045_738066559661572_2979332000965471718_n.jpg (720x514, 39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kYfOJsMCf08
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_historians#Greco-Roman_world
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Sacred_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sacred_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Sacred_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enabling_Act_of_1933#Preparations_and_negotiations
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Considering most European Christians are sadly in name only and not believers I'd say not very different.

well it would assume Christianity was never adopted by the Romans, which means it was never adopted by the Franks and Anglo-Saxons, which means probably that Europe would have never been unified and be largely Islamic by now

oh jesus christ that's absolutely rich, Colgate
Europe was definitely "unified" by all the European pagans being burned and slaughtered for not believing in the correct semitic deity.

Attached: 1538148840938.png (1534x1121, 344K)

this is some retarded noble savage shit
pagans were raiding not only each other, but Christians for centuries before Christians struck back
The only reason Spain was reconquered is because of Christianity. The only reason southern Italy was defended, was because of Christianity. The only reason Eastern Europe was defended, was because of Christianity. The only reason the Balkans eventually were reconquered, was because of Christianity.

you retarded neopagans are fucking stupid and don't even know the history you claim to more closely adhere to

Would probably be a whole lot more unity considering Aryan paganism literally expanded across all of Eurasia and language and culture from them influenced all of those aforementioned white people.

I don’t expect anyone here to actually understand because the vast majority of you are so recluse that your vitamin D deficiency is so severe that if it was not for your Alex Jones vitamin D pills l, you’d die. However go to any pagan hotspot, for example Stonehenge in summer solstice, you see the actual pagans and they are all SJW cucks who fellate BBC and don’t care at all about racial identity.

Pagans never killed other Pagans for not worshiping Zeus or Thor. Only when you Abrahamic vermin came along did we start mass slaughters in the name of sandgods. You also conveniently forget about the Fourth Crusade. Some unity that showed.

>Pagans never killed other Pagans for not worshiping Zeus or Thor.
you're not fucking serious

no no, Dharma is a poo in loo religion!!!!!!!
neo-pagans=/=paganism.
youtube.com/watch?v=kYfOJsMCf08

We need more Varg detox content.
Vargtards are absolutely obnoxious and butthurt. This cancer is second to Trumpcucks.
Even Spencer, Peterson and Southern drones were able to realize all these e-celebs are posers.

cite something, and address the additional points I made, instead of your "wow. just. wow." tier garbage

nice memeflag

Fanboy cuck

you didn't make a point. the Christian wars against the Saxons and later Norse were retaliatory, not religious conquest.

It would be the same regardless. The problem isn't religion it's politics and government. Nothing is going to change until you hang your politicians.

like Africa

For once, Kristian Vikernes would have been stoned to death by his own tribesmen.

hahahaha jesus dude, you mean to tell me they were just killing pagans for being pagan and sparing them if they converted in the form of retaliation? you're mindless. How about that fourth crusade that every christian so sneakily evades, eh?
Oh, so Rome and Greece we like Africa, I see.

I'm also getting fed up with varg,the guy does seem to be a genuine D&C pagan shill trying to split Europeans. That's literally the last thing we need is conflict between euros (creating division between south and north/west), I also dislike Christianity but since a lot of Europeans are Christians I think we need to be pragmatic,not to say we have way worst things to worry about if somebody worships Jesus Christ or Some pagan god's/natural spirituality.

>hahahaha jesus dude, you mean to tell me they were just killing pagans for being pagan and sparing them if they converted in the form of retaliation? you're mindless
hahahaha jesus dude, you mean to tell me they were just killing monks in Lindisfarne and not their own Norse brothers in the form of random sackings? you're mindless

>How about that fourth crusade that every christian so sneakily evades, eh?
What about the fourth crusade? You made this thread, the point of the OP is to see what would be different. We don't have to speculate on the potential unity or lack thereof of a Christian Europe because we've already seen a Christian Europe.

I actually agree, Varg is an intolerable beta male who LARPs as some alpha. There is nothing more cringe than seeing a beta LARP as alpha. Only about 5% of men are genuine alpha male. This faggit seems to think he is part of that 5% with the the scraggly jawline of a beta.

Slavs would have un-irroncially created their own empire and dominated the continent simply because of the traditions we do know they had.

>Slavery - Captives were forced to learn the language, a trade and how to soldier on for the tribe. Only when they were judged to be loyal and capable of taking care of them selves would they be freed and integrated into the tribe.

>Relgion - Unlike other Indo-European religions the idea of Kinship is heavily ingrained in Slavic culture and Kinslaying is the worst possible sin you could commit. They even had a god of Kinship which would visit every child upon birth in the form of various birds to give them his blessing.

>Language - Old Slavic is more or less just a different accent of Sanskrt thus making it easy for them to assimilate other Indo-Eurpean peoples.

>Trade and Learning - which are all exalted in Slavic folklore and almost on pair with the monster-slaying warrior-heroes. The first contacts the Slavs had with Byzanth showed them comming prepared and their tribal chieftains allready speaking fluent Greek for diplomatic purposes... Something the Germans haven't managed to do till well after Charles the Great died.

yeah man fuck that beta cuck and his 6 children, who all live independent of the beast you pay your tax money to. What a fucking welfare cuck.
What is he some sort of muslim or something?
Pagans never killed other Pagans for being the "wrong kind" of Pagan. That is the point.
>What about the fourth crusade?
>well it would assume Christianity was never adopted by the Romans, which means it was never adopted by the Franks and Anglo-Saxons, which means probably that Europe would have never been unified and be largely Islamic by now
>literally only reason Constantinople is Islamic is because of Christianity

>Pagans never killed other Pagans for being the "wrong kind" of Pagan.
Oh really? Do you have proof of this? Pagan wars weren't exactly well documented you know, you're just talking out of your ass

>literally only reason Constantinople is Islamic is because of Christianity
Constantinople held out for centuries afterwards, retard.

Look you do know that Islam stared from an early branch of Christianity, right?

Without Christianity there would have been no Islam.

We'd probably be praying to Mitra or Zoroaster by now instead.

this tbqh

>independent
Taking welfare, ADsense money, music royalties and gibs from your rich parents is the opposite of being indipendent. The moment someone cuts his life support is the moment he dies.
The European way is a way of hard work. Varg never did that once in his life, he just spends his days frolicking in his garden like a little fairy, talk to a camera and fix his cars to keep boredom at bay. Varg literally lives like a rich nigger.

There would be no jew problem. No subverting of our values.
We'd create a bond with other Indo-European cultures like the Vedic Indian and Persian.
Resting heavily on the Greek philosophy and Roman war tradition we'd subdue the whole world.

Attached: 1514020261544.jpg (700x980, 45K)

Islam was just a Mohammedian cult, they adopted Christian and Jewish beliefs because they were close. Had Christianity not taken Europe, they would have just adopted some other regional religions

Of course beta males can have kids that’s not a deciding factor. He is a weak looking beta faggot l, that’s what makes him beta

i drew this and i want this to get passed around

Attached: 17757625_782713761904097_8411363530723106047_n.jpg (795x944, 69K)

saved

Attached: 1529330451306.png (448x372, 315K)

Because Paganism in Europe is comparative you know-nothing imbecile. It all stems from the Proto-Indo-European pantheon and is immensely similar anywhere you go. Why would they be killing each other when they ultimately have the same beliefs but altered for their own tribes? That falls into Aristotle's concept of Telos - that natural law and justice exists but is applied differently to different people. Which is literally what Paganism is. Natural law applied to different tribes in slightly altered ways.
>Taking welfare
everyone in France, and most countries in Europe in general give welfare for having children. He just receives more of it because he gets off his ass and actually makes a family.
>ADsense money,
Nothing dependent there. It is his own work
>music royalties
Again, his own work
>The moment someone cuts his life support is the moment he dies.
>gibs from your rich parents
Do you see how he lives? Have you seen his property? He is totally minimising his need for money.
>The European way is a way of hard work
That's rich coming from a Med.
yeah dude betas have kids all the time, how else would you have been born?

>what are the histories of thucydides, herodotus, livy, etc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_historians#Greco-Roman_world

Gather up LARPagans
>

you literally made the exact same thread yesterday. Fuck off, you don't even care about Germans.

Good job m8

No one cares for your retarded threads you turk.

Attached: stop.png (206x205, 80K)

based and redpilled, fuck the LARPagans

Hitler's worlds about LARPaganism are relevant today

so you're basing your claims on 0 evidence
ok!

>Hitler's worlds about LARPaganism are relevant today
He wasn't fond of your desert cult as well

Attached: 1537444457576.jpg (461x949, 163K)

so are his views about christianity.
>you can't KNOW Pagans didn't kill Thor worshipers for the glory of Zeus so it must've happened!!!!
Burden of proof is on you.

forgot pic related

Attached: 1496135054493 (1).png (1230x1188, 240K)

I never claimed they did though
you claimed they didn't
the burden of proof is on you, not me

Spain was under Islam for +750 years
Southern Italy was under Islam for +100 years
Many Eastern European specially Balkans were under Ottomans for almost 400 years , the result 2 to 3 eastern european countries today with majority muslims

If you call this "defended" and winning , then you are a retard , even the strongest Empires like Britain and France and Spain didn't conquer their "weak" colonial countries for more than 1 hundred year

Look at India. Exactly like that.

to our best knowledge they never did. You cannot disprove a negative, you mentally absent cuck.
This is your mind on Semitism.
Dravidian slaves are not the same things are European whites.

>was
>was
>were
and now they're not because of Christianity. that was my fucking point. without Christianity, they would still be Islamic today

>to our best knowledge they never did
no, to our best knowledge we don't know

Are you retarded? There were countless wars among pagans yet not a single one was for spreading faith

Still he was ready to cooperate with Christians but not with LARPagans because he said they were cowards. So much for muh warrior ethics lmao.

not all of them documented
there could have been religious wars, between the norse and slavic for example, we just wouldn't know

>everyone takes welfare
And yet Varg claims to be above the system.
He is deeply ingrained in it and far from indipendent.
>it's his own work
Talking in front of a camera and making shitty songs with his wife's macbook isn't real work. He never learned how to make music and his works are ridden with very evident mistakes that he tries to cover with shitty recording.
>he's totally minimising his need for money
How ingenuous you are. We don't live in the 50s anymore, to own a property in the countryside with farmable land you need to invest tons of money, and the solar panels, computers and hobby items he has are privileges that most people can't afford.
>rich coming from a med
I am a farmer myself (practicer of AGRIculture not hippie spermaculture) and so were most of our ancestors.
Not only Varg eats our product (because he shops at grocery stores like most people, even though he loves to deny it) but he spits in the platter too.
An entitled hypocrite who never worked hard in his life.
All he needs is black skin for the full nigger package.

when there is absolutely no evidence that exists of them killing each other due to religious infighting, then to our best knowledge they did not kill each other due to religious infighting.
>what is Machiavellianism
His government was also filled with Pagans, and he adopted Positive Christianity, a bastardisation of the semitic cult created by Alfred Rosenberg, a devout Pagan. The swastika itself is a pagan symbol, you idiotic roach.

Attached: IMG_13032017_164700_0.png (504x756, 355K)

There was no concept of jihad among European pagans you filthy semite. Your mind virus is bending your reality into this "xthians vs the world" worldview. Fucking simpleton

Attached: image.jpg (1130x641, 266K)

Go back to Syria Abraam Mardaitis

Ok Slavs and Nordics had superior philosophers than Christians them. Disprove

Reposting Hitler about LARPaganism here because my thread is dead
>I have seen too much of that kind of people not to feel a profound contempt for their miserable play-acting. To the masses of the nation they are just an object of ridicule; but the Jew finds it to his own interest to treat these folk-lore comedians with respect and to prefer them to real men who are fighting to establish a German State

Attached: 1537977017594.jpg (504x310, 49K)

>LARPagans
Yea, let's larp as ancient jews, that's what a true European does.

Attached: 1533106328757.png (1024x938, 702K)

>And yet these comedians are extremely proud of themselves. Notwithstanding their complete fecklessness, which is an established fact, they pretend to know everything better than other people; so much so that they make themselves a veritable nuisance to all sincere and honest patriots, to whom not only the heroism of the past is worthy of honour but who also feel bound to leave examples of their own work for the inspiration of the coming generation

Attached: 1409521852619.jpg (600x900, 277K)

So fucking what? Instead, they constantly raided and killed each other over tiny scraps of land, minute amounts of gold, and pointless familial/tribal feuds.
Seriously, read the Icelandic sagas by Snorri Sturluson. They're full of pagans killing one another over pointless bullshit. Christianity stopped all of that, and the reason it was able to disseminate and unify Europe is specifically because of it.

But of course, you're a neo-pagan LARPer who knows nothing about actual history and doesn't really care to learn since it would mess up your ability to continue LARPing

>And yet Varg claims to be above the system.
He does not pay taxes. He drains the system. He doesn't feed it.
>Talking in front of a camera and making shitty songs with his wife's macbook isn't real work.
Nor does he need this real work. He doesn't make much money from it, nor does he need to.
>How ingenuous you are. We don't live in the 50s anymore, to own a property in the countryside with farmable land you need to invest tons of money, and the solar panels, computers and hobby items he has are privileges that most people can't afford.
>most people can't afford computers in Europe
???
Also french countryside land is cheap as dirt.
>I am a farmer myself (practicer of AGRIculture not hippie spermaculture) and so were most of our ancestors.
Growing some grapes for your alcoholic parents does not count as being a farmer.

>that was my fucking point. without Christianity, they would still be Islamic today

Roman Pagan was the strongest empire in its time , Byzantine Christian lost its capital to Ottomans , Constantinople is Muslim today , your point doesn't make any sense
According to your logic , Pagans won't defend their lands ? yeah nice logic
btw where is Christianity today ? I don't see it

>Among those people there were some whose conduct can be explained by their innate stupidity and incompetence; but there are others who have a definite ulterior purpose in view. Often it is difficult to distinguish between the two classes. The impression which I often get, especially of those so-called religious reformers whose creed is grounded on ancient Germanic customs, is that they are the missionaries and protégés of those forces which do not wish to see a national revival taking place in Germany. All their activities tend to turn the attention of the people away from the necessity of fighting together in a common cause against the common enemy, namely the Jew. Moreover, that kind of preaching induces the people to use up their energies, not in fighting for the common cause, but in absurd and ruinous religious controversies within their own ranks

Attached: 1537976908333.jpg (500x308, 63K)

nice flooding

>It is typical of such persons that they rant about ancient Teutonic heroes of the dim and distant ages, stone axes, battle spears and shields, whereas in reality they themselves are the woefullest poltroons imaginable. For those very same people who brandish Teutonic tin swords that have been fashioned carefully according to ancient models and wear padded bear-skins, with the horns of oxen mounted over their bearded faces, proclaim that all contemporary conflicts must be decided by the weapons of the mind alone. And thus they skedaddle when the first communist cudgel appears. Posterity will have little occasion to write a new epic on these heroic gladiators

Attached: 1494274630197.jpg (534x356, 55K)

No they did not. Christians did The Same. Cunts like Constantine even became saints.

>At that time, and subsequently, I had to warn followers repeatedly against these wandering scholars who were peddling Germanic folk-lore and who never accomplished anything positive or practical, except to cultivate their own superabundant self-conceit. The new movement must guard itself against an influx of people whose only recommendation is their own statement that they have been fighting for these very same ideals during the last thirty or forty years

Attached: 1528842375727.jpg (600x530, 89K)

>On the contrary, it is entirely out of harmony with the spirit of the nation to keep harping on that far-off and forgotten nomenclature which belongs to the ancient Germanic times and does not awaken any distinct association in our age. This habit of borrowing words from the dead past tends to mislead the people into thinking that the external trappings of its vocabulary are the important feature of a movement. It is really a mischievous habit; but it is quite prevalent nowadays

Attached: 1537977493186.jpg (639x409, 86K)

>Nobody of common sense would appoint to a leading post in such a movement some Teutonic Methuselah who had been ineffectively preaching some idea for a period of forty years, until himself and his idea had entered the stage of senile decay

Attached: 1538042684146.png (720x528, 310K)

Sorry, Hitler's words not mine

there is nothing wrong with europeans warring with one another. Read Evola. I've already read Snorri (the christian). The problem is when Europeans war with each other while blinded by Semitic cults.

>Pagans never fought wars for religious reasons

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Sacred_War

>what are winged hussars
>what are crusades
>what is reconquista

Both is equally Bad. Pagans also had subhuman practises that would make the Neojews look like geniusses

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Sacred_War

>not a single pagan war was fought over religion dude lmao

>Machiavellianism
Considering a group of people cowards is not Machiavellianism, poor Hitler must have had enough with LARPaganism

>religious wars are a filthy semitic invention, those damn christkikes

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Sacred_War

Did you juat google Sacred Wars ?

Delphi was a neutral ground and Lokrians toiled it for their own gain

they fought over holy ground
it's a war rooted in religion
don't make up excuses now

It's hard to say, because a big reason for the continuity of Roman culture in Italy and its transmission to the "barbarians" was due to the shared religion of the Romans and the Goths who were sacking them. Many of these Germanic invaders were by this time Christians (of the Arian sect) and respected the church.
However, invaders have quite often grown to respect the superior civilization of their conquered foes, so they might have adopted Roman values anyway.

>Christianity was needed to defend Europe from non-Christians
What "united fronts" do you mean? Spain fell, and the Franks were mostly on their own. Even if they weren't Muslim, they would have defended their territory. I think geography and internal squabbles of the Moors had much to due with the Franks' success. As for the Byzantines, they were fighting off outsiders since before the land was Christian. The fact is, Muslims fought Muslims and Christians fought Christians just as often as they fought each other. Look at how many "Christian" nations allied with the Ottomans against other Europeans. Even the Spartans allied with the Persians against other Greeks.

I think the biggest difference would be in how the Jews were viewed, and certain laws like usury. No usury, low Jews (at least no financial advantage for them). They would have been mainly confined to Spain and Italy without any "holes" to fill in central Europe, if Europeans could have lent money to each other without Church interference.
Really, it's hard to say.

>all you larpers want to go back to the stone age
How about we create a new foundation for our future.
One based on old European (IE) myths incorporating many new ones like the importance of the Sungod (Jesus, his death & rebirth) as well as the ones that will bind us to THIS ground and THIS blood (as opposed to the obsession with jewish crap).
Something to connect us to the ancient past and giving us the impetus to preserve it.

Also, all religions except for the book worshiping ones (the semite trilogy) are gradually developing new layers built on the older foundations.
We don't want to GO BACK, we have to move forward just as the sun seemingly progresses throughout the year but it always comes back in the end thus completing the passage of swastika.

Attached: 1530939419784.png (2000x2000, 846K)

If you want to compare wars about different religious views to neutral transgressions sure

allies of the jews.
such as?
Hitler allied with Christians because of Machiavellianism.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enabling_Act_of_1933#Preparations_and_negotiations
holy shit are you this fucking retarded?
They weren't killing because of slight religious differences. Those were blasphemies. It is not the same as "haha we have a pope and you don't, you die now!"

If I may, Serious question for you, you know your stuff:
Is this pantheon astro-theology based? Like the Roman Gods?

if you are talking about nordic paganism then more transsexuals and sperm drinkers just like their god.

Go back to sucking ahmets brown dick
It's not my fault that Hitler though of you as cowards dude. He literally prefered the followers of a slave religion than muh warrior LARPers. Really makes you think.

>implying the religious wars were strictly about differences of opinion
you can't be this infantile in your anti-christian thinking

Euronymous checking in to the comfy thread

Attached: euron.jpg (286x421, 17K)

Hello rabbi

Why are you so afraid of the nature worshiping goys?

Attached: 1497702527993.jpg (905x787, 238K)

>there is nothing wrong with europeans warring with one another
what a fucking retarded stance

Ritual flogging for Dionysos, hide and seek that was deadly, sacred Prostitution, human sacrifice

Motives don't really matter. The fact is that pagans were masters of genociding each other.

Why defend Varg when it has been clear that he is blaming Britain for French actions in the 20th century. It is clear that he doesn't like you lot.

Tribal warfare and raiding neighboring Christian villages was at the very least frowned upon, not just accepted as being normal, so yes, it did.

>Tries to discredit Snorri for being a Christian
>Literally all accounts of the pagan shit he wants to believe in was recorded by Christians
So I guess we shouldn't take any of those accounts seriously either. For all we know, paganism was a gay orgy cult.
>The problem is when Europeans war with each other while blinded by Semitic cults.
You made a completely fiated claim with zero backing evidence. Why?

>Merchants would be welcome. "Just another g_d, hey?"
>No central authority
>People do whatever feels good
>Imagine all those rainbow prodie churches but with asscancer

>muh Hitler
I don't care really. He wasn't a saint. And he obviously dispised your judeising crap Now fuck off!

Attached: get rekt christcuck.png (1275x676, 619K)

Hello

Attached: 1427296391064.jpg (302x285, 21K)

Its been a long time since i bothered with Christianity.

You are hypocrites who are pissing on Ancient Europe to promote your jew saviour. Thats my gripe with you.

Read iconoclasm