Kavanaugh's impending confirmation will be met with resistance

we all know of course the fascist republicans will confirm this piece of shit despite all opposition because they need to further destroy this country and replace it with fascism. this is where they are wrong. DEAD wrong. the workers and people of this country are tired of being discriminated against and we WILL NOT allow fascism to take root and will rout you alt right pieces of shit out of every little place you've oozed your way into

good night alt right

Attached: antifa.jpg (384x384, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbZw8TcHVSc
youtube.com/watch?v=npMUzQeL5ws
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
youtu.be/i_LnRVbb4pM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Antifa is ready to smash white people

Attached: 1530624937718m.jpg (1024x597, 134K)

Anitfa will kill all nazis in the only way possible: to kill all whites to be sure nazis banish forever

Attached: 1531602909290m.jpg (631x1024, 64K)

It is fall, and will be getting cold. Can you promise Promise Ferguson tier habbnings? Honestly the last season was shit for you guys.

(you)

I think Antifa has made a terrible mistake by covering their faces. It will make it easier for God fearing patriots to not see them as human. They might want to think about that.

Go to bed asshole, it's a school night

I know this is bait. But have you seen Antifa go one on one with someone? Not pretty. alt left talks alot of shit but when its time to get wet they fucking get murdered. It would be a blood bath in the streets...literally. And Im pretty sure Antifa would not end up on top. I just cant wait to see how far they will push until the alt right says nahhh we done fucking around and start smashing heads in...oh wait, thats an alt left tactic along with running away after wards. Anyway I just hope the Kavanaugh thing is the match that lights the fire and I can finally grab me some popcorn and enjoy.

>I don't know what fascism means
Sage

>we will violently prevent a judge being confirmed by an elected senate in a constitutionally protected process because it's facist

are you unable to see yourself?

If he is confirmed i expect at least two Ferguson-tier habbenings. Im calling LA and Chicago but i could be wrong. Either way it will be dun to see what cool gear the cops will roll up in. They made a really big deal about 'muh powleece militarization' it last time.

Attached: FNVKZKCOQNGRDLMZRTLF4PLKNE.jpg (1020x679, 128K)

>to kill all whites to be sure nazis banish forever
Then what?

cry me a river you pathetic morons.

i live in california, if thre is a gerguson tier happening in LA i'm going to kill some antifa with my rifle in my minecraft server of course.

Attached: 1537895847856.jpg (1024x789, 182K)

Antifa should know, this is what they are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=kbZw8TcHVSc

Isn't that the plan? Just make burgers chimp out and push accelerationism? If it was really a partisan thing and the "dems" wanted to block Kavanaugh they would have put up a lot more of a fight than the half assed shitshow with no evidence they presented.

If you only knew how bad that would end for you.

Attached: 1538160707895.jpg (700x700, 123K)

youtube.com/watch?v=npMUzQeL5ws

don't push you luck

Attached: RGGF.jpg (1440x1817, 434K)

you want to destroy the country and replace it with anarcho-communism fuck off

you are a tough boy posting on Jow Forums huh i've been to several rallies and have done my fair share of fighting off you alt right thugs

Im already loading my magazines and rifles ready were going to shoot so many its going to be bloody GTA V is a great game then the cops shows up and you respawn or skyfall cheat code to fly away.

>cia funded militia
you hate western interfearance huh?

i for one welcome our antifa overlords
i have one small questions however...
where do i put my litter?

lol no you havent

(you)

I bet you have.

Attached: 1538212562853.gif (434x480, 1.66M)

>not already having your mags loaded.

the rest of your post make you sound like a 10 year old.

that idiot thinks hes against killing innocent people to.

I had to mod my game to load them pushing r to change them is retarded

Antifa is probably full of feds now. Anything they say these days is normally proper glow in the dark shit.

Attached: 425.jpg (327x422, 61K)

>doubt
Chicago, despite having a quite large communist faction doesnt allow habnings of this level. It makes the commies in control look bad. Occupy was quietly shut down after a week.

Jow Forums basics

>Who we are against.
youtube.com/watch?v=aUN1I5skKZs
>What we do. What we want.
youtube.com/watch?v=6cYZ8dUgPuU&list=PLpuT0CHI3dp-1gqn8gu6iVTYIvNuiyCjQ

White supremacist, Nazi,Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy"

youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: timelines.png (1412x2888, 3.93M)

>My government is apparently fascist despite being a democracy so I want to replace it with a dictatorship so I'll be in charge

Brett Kavanaugh is going to be innocent in a public trial with no physical evidence, shoddy testimony from a woman who is clearly getting paid by someone and can't even recall shit that happened a few months ago, and is going to be a supreme court justice that will be immensely redpilled because of the people in government that are funding and supporting your insanity while paying women to throw rape accusations at every man in government that goes against their agenda.

Funny how anti-fascists align themselves with actual would-be fascist dictators.

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

There is always desire to be something more within human. Usually it manifest itself through materialistic ways, sexual ways, through drugs or parenthood example. It is endless chasing, rat-race that leads nowhere but keeps you busy through own creation that people calls as life.

We can't remember our time as toddlers because we didn't exist in that time. We had no identity. Only when years has gone while we gathered data from our environment we created identity. When we have our identity, we decide what matters to us. Then we experience impulsive feelings when things didn't go as we wanted.

We are piece of life that creates own image and plays it (Genesis 1:27 So God created man in His own image). We get so tangled to our own creation that it can kill us and bring us into hell. We think that something or someone causes our misery even when we alone create everything within.

We have all this mysterious desire to do something, be something more. It usually manifest itself through sexual ways, materialistic ways, through parenthood, dating, drugs, games, food, alcohol.. you name it. Through that it leads nowhere, it keeps us happy for a moment and then we need more. So where we are now? We are piece of life that want to experience bigger part of it. Through physical ways it finds not that part and when that need to expand finds no expression we create this pain within. So what to do? This is what meditation is all about. We wan't to think nothing, be nothing because that is just the data we gathered from the physical and created self from it. When we learn to be still, just be as piece of life, something start to happen that seems to expand you into everywhere. It seems to that consciousness, awareness is the basic that exist and everything else is manifest of it.

What (((they))) wan't is to bind us more and more into physical, sins, into that rat-race i wrote about above, so that we wouldn't learn or even think about this.

Attached: liberals33.webm (320x180, 2.13M)

Butt hurt faggot
You're entire ideology is jewish lies
Communism almost killed a billion people around the world, and feminism is just another form of marxism.

Go back to your shithole that is europe, america is the land of god and liberty.

God will destroy you

Attached: 1471382267445.jpg (960x675, 90K)

Can't wait

youtu.be/i_LnRVbb4pM

Attached: PoliceVsAntifa1.webm (320x180, 2.64M)

Nah. Blacks don't give a shit about some white woman possibly getting groped 36 years ago. There might be a pink pussy hat march or something, but no happenings or chimpouts.

Antifa couldn't smash an egg