He will vote no and say "FUCK DRUMPF"

>he will vote no and say "FUCK DRUMPF"

Attached: Jeff-Flake-on-CNN-998x699.jpg (998x699, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/dead-accident-involving-train-carrying-gop-members-congress/story?id=52741522
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mitch needs to put a bomb collar on him

Think of your family Jeff

Attached: 1526167664898.jpg (1024x1024, 103K)

Dead man walking.

he looks like Owen Wilson with downs syndrome

Shit man. Your right.

Attached: Screenshot_20180929-221812_Firefox.jpg (1080x1228, 489K)

Attached: rape11.png (677x842, 465K)

Thisbmeans that he got the call then???

Unless he can take someone else with him, it means fuck all.

Actually i think he's more like Hugh Grant with down's syndrome

>Not running for reelection
>Screamed at by leftist activist in an elevator
>Folds under pressure
A single spineless GOP member who does not have to worry about reelection is all that it takes to give the Dems everything they want. The FBI will likely fall down the rabbit hole of 30+ year old high school and university memories of classmates who have been watching these shitshow in these hearings. The Left now know they can literally scream and cry their way into getting what they want and trash like Flake will give it to them.

Jeff "Spineless Douchebag" Flake

What a beta fag
The enemy deserves no quarter, they wouldn't offer the same if they were in your place

Fuckin fag

And he'll move up a few spaces in line when the DotR happens.

ladies and gentlemen, say hello to your next president

Broken down wow man

Will Flake be killed?

Attached: 42793591_2231465657071337_2856759417754353664_n.jpg?_nc_cat=105&oh=ce1ffcd0313bcff0b40732a9a99b3 (960x612, 68K)

Jeff "Quivering Bitch" Flake
Jeff "Scared Of His Shadow" Flake
Jeff "Pee'd A Little" Flake
Jeff "Faberge Egg" Flake
Jeff "Infant Spinal Column" Flake

Depends if Democrats see him as backing Kavanaugh. Remember it was a far left Bernie supporter who shot up a Republican baseball game over his hate for Trump and the GOP.

Attached: 89374985739485.png (1191x6102, 1.56M)

He already did

>vote no
>Reps get to cast tie breaking vote anyways

He is trying to satisfy a middle ground that does not exist though, there are no maybes on this one.

Attached: 1535562986454.jpg (950x720, 165K)

He could be. Remember that train accident awhile back?
abcnews.go.com/US/dead-accident-involving-train-carrying-gop-members-congress/story?id=52741522

Attached: 1517555091775.jpg (856x960, 118K)

This may well be true but you're forgetting the man has been training his whole life to see what is happening on either side.

Attached: hqdefault(2).jpg (480x360, 15K)

Also... if flake votes no do you think he will he be killed by some citizens?

Also.... if flakes life and family's life is in danger why would he put himself out there like this? I mean your typical republican like say Cornyn isn't going to have any threats towards his life from the left or the establishment since he's a republican. But flake puts himself out there for no reason it seems?

I mean he's retiring and he knows where the tea leaves are going towards trump. So why not fall in line like a regular republican who isn't going to get anymore flak than any other republican since he is in fact a republican

>if flake votes no do you think he will he be killed by some citizens?
Not likely. People are used to the GOP being spineless.

>But flake puts himself out there for no reason it seems?
Flake is flaky.

Attached: 9273498273984234.jpg (800x572, 38K)

There would be a difference between the bernie bro and someone on the right killing flake.

The country was founded on small govt. bernie bro went apeshit because he wanted more govt.

If someone did go after flake that would be because flake is subverting the will of the people.

I mean flake yesterday looked terrified, I almost think he has to try and take his chances with the public going after him. Because it looks like he's fucked from both sides.

Bongino said something last night in tucker in that people only mildly interested in politics are like wtf is going on. Some guy on here said some tesla salesman wants to take up arms.

So it's like normies are red pilled and becoming like us.... so you have to expect that plenty of already red pilled folks are going to take matters into their own hands

This is different man. It's not Jow Forums getting pissed. It's regular people getting pissed. People in the country have had it up to here with how things have gone and now trump is seemingly getting BTFO (although it sure trump has all of this calculated so it may not be a big deal in the end)

All I know is....... if I was one of flakes family members if be scared stiff knowing that there are lots of angry people in this country.

This shit is diffeeent because you can be guilty just being accused. And it seems regular people are taking notice of this shit.

> TBC
Trump Body Count

>There would be a difference between the bernie bro and someone on the right killing flake.
Who said there wasn't? Republicans have not shot up Democrats over Trump or any of the Democrat nonsense but a well known to be far left Bernie supporting media watching leftist have taken the step to shot Republicans.

Also, the suggestion of Maxine Waters to harass GOP and Trump administration members is asking for a Hodgkinson 2.0

All I can say is if Flake is the decider on Kavanaugh being on the court Maxine Water's calls to go after the GOP might end with bad results.

Attached: 764736487563487534.jpg (850x608, 88K)

Do you think trump is caving or 4d chess?

Time will tell but it is clear that Flake is flaky. The leftist activist knew to corner him and scream their heads off. Dems now know they can jump up and down scream and cry and the weak GOP members will cave to the pressure.

Reminder: Whoever hires Flake or funds whatever he does in 2019 when he is out of office, that is who bribed him or blackmailed him into doing this.

Remember to keep an eye out next year.

Attached: the-more-you-notice.jpg (710x532, 108K)

Many will be watching what his next political steps will be once out of office.

INB4 Flake is hired at CNN

The only thing trump will cave on is Democrats skulls

Attached: 1538089623670.jpg (555x574, 137K)

He's not testifying against a Clinton or anything like that.

He's leaving the Senate and wants a job. I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up as a pundit on CNN.

He voted yesterday "yes"

He' martyring himself to start the race war.

Flake pretty much controls the vote and the Dems control Flake, Trump can't do anything.

he voted "Yes, but..."

Attached: 1511892644921.jpg (300x225, 6K)

Voting no won't get the Democrats anywhere.

Trump will just appoint that woman with the nigglets who is rabidly anti-abortion.

Attached: please reconsider.png (824x720, 430K)

So we are fucked basically?

That whole thing was probably a set up, shouting mad leftist wouldn’t really have that effect on him. He’s just playing their game.

On the floor he isn't voting "No" the Dems know it but they are hoping on the FBI to drag this out forever. It's mission accompliced as far as they are concerned.

I would love to fuck his wife.

>shouting mad leftist wouldn’t really have that effect on him.
>He’s just playing their game.
Hmmmmmmmm... so you are saying that he was already going to play the leftist game and all the rest is just for show.

OY VEY

Attached: 26579307990_d7d464e65e_b.jpg (1024x683, 165K)

Kavenaugh is a done deal
Q

Thanks man, based

Big fan btw, screencap me #DABONIT #W1GWWAG

He'll get waffley and flakey about yet another spurrious bullshit claim in a week's time and it'll continue.

He's doing this because he wants to have a nice cushy liberal job after he retires. He'll get to be hired for CNN or MSNBC or NYT or whatever as their ""Conservative"" commentator.

Also I think McCain had blackmail on Graham being gay. That's why Graham suddenly found his spine after McCain died. McCain as enough of a vindictive sociopathic asshole that he would easily have held that over Graham's head like a sword of damocles to make him obey.

You don't think graham knows that we know he's gay?

Also... just because McCain died doesn't mean someone else can't out him

I'll stick my caramel dick up her long fat nose and she sniff my cum up like drug addicted whore.

He probably had something more damning than "he's not married and 60"

I saw somewhere online that someone said they overheard her at the park that she 100% called her kids 'little nigs' a couple years ago so, um no sweetie she's shot down

Well, the Republicans have demonstrated what cucks they really are. they’re not conservative’s, they’re neo-liberals, unfortunately the Alt-Right is too busy purity spiralling and patrolling thots to stand up and take advantage of the situation.

Jeff Flake is the reason we should be allowed to cane a senator like the old days

Attached: 0F9226DB-EFD9-4162-81B9-CD72EE5174FA.jpg (800x600, 106K)

They are going to kill his family if he votes yes. I am a firm believer that McCain was so deep in shit that he just killed himself. Flakes face us the face of a man who wants to die.