Isn't this whole region basically just the same people divided over hundreds of years of forced religious conversion...

Isn't this whole region basically just the same people divided over hundreds of years of forced religious conversion and cultural diffusion by other powers?

Attached: 0983029834.jpg (1280x1166, 333K)

I see many shades of Serbs

Yes, and you are to be blamed for Yugislavia's destruction, mutt.
You deserve way more than your current shit. Your interventionist artifical country needs to go,and that wouldn't be long Mr. 54%

Attached: 1280px-Tito's_irrendentist_Yugoslav_claims.png (1280x898, 457K)

No, Slovenians and Croats are actually civilized, white and not subhuman, unlike the rest of Balkans.

Gib back Kosovo. It's legitimate Romanian clay.

Kösövöjökull is rightful Icelandic clay

You can have Ploiești instead.

Basically yes

>just the same people divided over hundreds of years of forced religious conversion
No.

Balkan is a shithole i wanna go home

Attached: bolelshchiki.jpg (780x520, 101K)

>montenegro
>negro
Nope gtfo go back to Africa.

I like to draw comparisons to the various German states.
In Germany, there were two main faiths and a significant minority one, Catholicism, Protestantism, and Judaisim.
In the Balkans, Orthodoxy, Catholicism, and Islam.
In Germany there were linguistic differences with dialects, some went as far as to call separate languages (High German -> Middle German -> Low German -> Dutch).
In the Balkans, you had Bulgarian -(Torlakian)> Serbo-Croatian -(Kajkavian)> Slovene.

What made things different, when Prussia unified Germany, they did so a lot more gradually, were very industrialised, the bridgework for standardised German, had Bismark, and benefited from pre-existing concepts of a German state.
Serbia conquered/unified with Vardar Macedonia, B-H, Croatia, and Slovenia in less than ten years, created the first South Slav state, without standardising the alphabet let alone language, and conquered richer South Slavs and not giving them a slice of the pie they deemed large enough.

There was tension in Interwar Yugoslavia like there was tension in the German Empire, but then WWII had to come around with its fuckery, communism, antagonisation of the Croats and Serbs, laid the foundation for Macedonians to be further separated from Bulgarians, gave more privileges to the Bosniaks than they deserved, and general apathy amongst the Slovenes for South Slavic unity.

tl;dr Serbs=Prussians, Yugoslavs=Germans, Bulgarians=Austrians, Croatians=Bavarians, Slovenes=Dutch but unified with Germany for reasons, Bosniaks=poorer, less successful Jews, and Albanians=Poles

Is it true Croatian and Serbian are the same language with only difference being in what script they are written?

Under Ottoman rule, "nations" were based on religion, so Catholics, Orthodox and Muslim were different "nations", even though they're technically the same people speaking the same language.

That is genius

delusional meme flag.

Ameritard educayshun.

Attached: 1538140831551.png (545x478, 120K)

The same way it's true that poland is not an actual country.

So, you are saying Poland doesn't exist?

Give it back.

Attached: images-61.jpg (318x159, 10K)

>Serbs

No such thing. They are rapebabies.

Not a relevant one. No. It's not germ clay.

yes

Said the cum cocktail turkroach lol

>wanting Greek land

Slavs deserve their suffering

Back to India.

Attached: l_Umnh257ObbtowD8DuJeA329015.jpg (1532x1059, 321K)

That is our land. Greeks can suck my balls instead

You're living on Kurdish land, back to turkmanistan with you.

You a K*rd? Ottomans brought K*rds to Anatolia to fuck with the Armenians. Stop acting like you are native to anatolia an' shiiet.

Spot the fuck on Timmy. Now try telling the Yugos that, shame that they didn’t succeed, a unified Yougoslavia would’ve been in the best interest of all of Europe and especially the Yugos themselves.

Turks are Genghis Khan dirty cum rag kicked around from Central Asia through the Middle East and up the Levant, and holy fuck do you filthy turkroaches stink like a genetic compost heap crawling with worms and shit.

t. mr. shackle

Serbs are extinct, idiot.

>memeflag

noone cares

>They are rapebabies.
What the fuck even is a Turkish person. They're not Turkic for a start

They're not. And we're not Slavic. We're mutts, both genetically and culturally.

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

lmao i love serbs outside of vojvodina,
i guess youd let me rape your wife and kill your kids too hhahaahha

this.

How did slovaks get to Serbia

t. Turkoid.

then what are turks?

stop being butthrut that your grandfathers turned their backs to gods chosen

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Fuck off

>these Turks here look different than the Turks there so they are mutts.

>never mind that germans, anglos, italans, serbs, poles and russias look different. They are the same race.

Blame the soviets for the division

More or less yea.

>gods chosen
Hahahahahahahahahah this kind of shit is why I no longer call myself Serbian.

I wouldn't fully agree about the Croats, but Slovenians yeah, best Slavs.

what made you so butthurt cunt?
i guess you're from belgrade

>never mind that germans, anglos, italans, serbs, poles and russias look different.

Not really. You could take people from most of those places and they could reasonably fit in the margin of error of the other countries.
A Turkish person looks absolutely nothing like the actual Turkic peoples, there's no margin of error that could account for trying to pretend you're one of those fishheads

Back to India, Gypsy, or bow to Allah and build the mosque.

Attached: bucharest-mosque-2.jpg (1152x768, 283K)

>not really

Not really bud.

Nope, I'm not one of the city faggots. But I did study history in Belgrade, independently, everything a professor would say, I would double check, and it turned out that most of our history was fake. Literally fake. We have literally nothing to do with ancient Serbia. We were created for the purpose of destabilization, nothing else.

t. butthurt magyar/shiptard LARPing as a "serb"

Actually not even that; Serbs use both Cyrillic and Latin script.

A da mi ti malo glabas pisu, moroncino? Sta mislis, zasto nas u istoriji ni jedan evropski narod nije postovao? Cak i Rusi su nas samo koristili kao topovsko meso, jer je bilo dovoljno da nam daju jako malo da bi se mi primili.

>muslim
>telling dacian to go back to asia

Mi smo kurčina od naroda i ne zaslužujemo svoju državu da imamo.

Slazem se. Za to i treba da se borimo. Sa nama Evropa nece preziveti.

>this thread
like clockwork, balkans never disappoint

Attached: 1522408245772.jpg (228x221, 11K)

what do you know about the House of Karadjordjevic

I know it's not Serbian and it's supported by the kikes.

The people there were divided even before they came to this area 1400 years ago.

why do all balkan threads always degenerate to shit-flinging?

>why do monkeys fling shit at each other

implying serbs are not king apes of the jungle called the balkans

no u

This comparison is very,very lacking because Balkans is getting fucked over and bullied by numerous outer influences caused by being situated in the most important geopolitical crossroads of Europe, including being bullied by the franks/nazis you compared Balkan to. Western Europeans, european-australians and Scandis will never understand how good they have it, being cradled and isolated as they are. Tough luck tho, they'll just disappear in the fires of evolution replaced by islam and karaboga.

The comparison is lacking because we didn't unite in the middle ages. This would be very different if we did that, just look how many kingdoms were in England, Spain, Italy who all united in the late middle ages or something like that.
But yes it would be way harder for us because of our position.

1post by this ID
..every
..fucking
..time

t-thanks, you too

Now listen y'all:
we gonna need some more walls, starting from croatia till drowning boats in greece.
That is all. Godbless

Attached: 1269645946603.jpg (322x232, 19K)

>Germany had no bullying and outer influences
>what is Austria, France, Russia, Denmark, Sweden, etc.

>Isn't this whole region basically just the same people divided over hundreds of years of forced religious conversion and cultural diffusion by other powers?
No,they used to be seperate people before Christianity split,different tribes while they followed the same paganism.
Today they have different genetics(average height,average IQ,hair/eye pigmentation),different history(aside from Yugoslavia period),different culture.
>But muh same language
Is dialect that was forcefully standardized by some Croat who believed everyone was "Illyrian".

Attached: Central_and_Eastern_Europe_around_950_AD.png (628x525, 272K)

>comparing us with yugoniggers

Attached: 1512921633391.png (733x464, 59K)

half of croatia has literally the same genetic structure as most of the serbs

>How good we have it.
Bro, we've been this "well off" for under a hundred years and have plenty of poverty and harsh climate on our backs for 95% of our history

It’s the place where divide and conquer is most efective and has been for last 25 years

>muslim is an ethnic group
>one post by this ID
sage goes in the options field