My mom, a diehard Christian conservative, admitted last night she was raped decades ago

So my mom is a super dyed-in-the-wool Christian and conservative, pure as the driven snow. In other words, completely unlike her kids kek. I always wondered why she voted for DJT "with reservations." More to the point, I was perplexed why she changed her mind to side with the libs on Kavanaugh. Then it came out last night: she was raped during her high school years by one of the few token nogs. She never reported it, for the same reasons that most survivors don't. So this was the first time she reported being raped in 39 years. He's an "artist" in NYC. It's up to her to file a police report, but personally, I have other ideas.

Since last night, I've changed my mind on Kavanaugh too. Like Dr Ford, my mom is pure as the driven snow. And educated as hell! They both are also scared but brave for speaking out, even if it's decades later. I can't imagine the pain they are receiving from their fellow "Christians" right now. That's the reason my mom hasn't mentioned it to her friend group, and has stayed off Facebook the last week.

I now think he did it, especially since he refused to get the FBI involved to clear up his name. Nobody who is innocent of such a heinous charge would be like "gosh I'm innocent, this bitch is lying, but please don't look into my past." I can guarantee if I were ever accused 40 years from now, I would be like, "get the fucking FBI involved, have them interview everyone, with no limit on scope or time table. I'll wait." That's what an innocent person does. One thing I can't stand is being lied to. I hate to sound like a leftist, but I now am taking a second look at the MeToo movement, and I understand now why it takes so long for people to admit they were abused, raped, molested or harassed. There is nothing to gain from going public except hopefully some peace of mind. Thankfully, many moms, sisters and daughters have family members who will make it their life's goal to make the abusers' life a living hell. My mission begins now.

Attached: 580643d3c5240220008b5165-750.jpg.png (500x357, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/Z-qWZGOJOD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You do realize that the FBI is a tool of the progressives, right? Why would you ever let them into your life? Look at what they did for Hillary.

Of course Kavanaugh did what she claimed. Who cares?

And she probably loved it and fantasizes about it happening again

Lmao I thought you were serious until I saw you shilling your bullshit

>she was raped during her high school years by one of the few token nogs

> Things that didn't happen, the post.

On the off chance it is true:

Tell her she is personally responsible for every other woman that Jamal has raped since then.

> get the FBI involved

Feeling up someone was not and is not a federal crime unless in a federal work place or similar. She needs to report this to the local police, who have jurisdiction.

Gay and fake.

Attached: IMG_0156.jpg (439x290, 33K)

>1 post by this ID
Learn to spot the liberal/shill.

I was mugged by a nigger so I believe all cops should be excused for shooting them.

Kek, the pasta is getting cold.

Not gonna lie, Former Kavanaugh supporter here. It's hilarious to watching him crash and burn like this. But in all seriousness, we can't let this guy get his hands on the supreme court gavel.

Good riddance

OK ask her about it then. Does she know where it happened? When? Can she establish that she actually ever met the person?

Compare how strong her case is versus crazy liberal psychologist.

>he is personally responsible for every other woman that Jamal has raped since then.

Because her failure to report allowed him to go on raping.

Your stupid mother let a big rapist go free for 40 years and you’re not only defending her but you’re now shifting blame to a white judge.

Goddamn your whole family deserves the gas.

s/big/nog
lol bedposting

Have you tried conversing with the black gentleman on the topic of your mother's rape? Perhaps she's making it up or doesn't remember correctly. Let the black dude tell his side of story but don't tell your moms you've talked with him

too wordy and obvious

bait's more effective if you don't try so hard

2/10 lurk more, sharejew faggot

Horse shit, sage in all fields kike

Truth diigiits

Attached: image.jpg (500x637, 111K)

Fake and gay

This recipe calls for heavy sage

nobody cares about your personal problems and how you justify political moves with it you nigger

Attached: 1536758285020.jpg (2048x1024, 140K)

Its impossible for a white man to rape a black woman when all she ever dreams about is the WHITE BVLL conquering her womb.

Attached: b6984e2f2c3607a4856f1b8e1f1feb94.jpg (1049x1049, 88K)

>supreme court gavel
"Judicial codes" sounds funnier.

Shut up asshole, Ford never accused Kavanaugh of rape. There have aready been 6 different fBI investigations, so fuck off.

Fuck off

Piss off, shill

- Also that race-bait pic is low-tier

Right. 100% shill.
Hur dur reee!!! Ill make bree ten my mammie oops mommy got rape by niggers.
Go away share blue faggot

OP here. Nothing I said is false. And I will testify to that in any courtroom, to any police officer. I know it pains many of you to hear this, but even a judge or a cop can be dirty. I wanted to believe for the longest time that Kavanaugh was innocent, but then I saw him testify and lie his ass off. Only a guilty person would not let the FBI question him.

>raped by a nigger
>pure as the driven snow

>nothing I said is false

?

???

You have presumed his guilt based on nothing. I hope you're accused of terrible shit you didn't do and I hope you do serious prison time.

I hope Kavanaugh gets the shit beaten out of him in prison

You must be 18 to post here, little one.

This, very low quality op

I do appreciate that you attempted to blend in with the racist bit though

>never reported

If thats true, your mom is responsible for other rapes the nigger must have commited. She can fuck off, if rape "victims" want to be taken serious, they must report to the police.

So your mom's a coal burner and regrets it. Nice.

>dyed in the wool
Never heard that before. What denomination is it? Us Baptist say "washed in the blood"

I’m sorry user. You weren’t supposed to find out about your real dad

something, something nuclear codes, -1/10

So do you think people accused of stuff should have the benefit of a trial? Or do you think the court system should be scrapped and justice be down to a PR battle? Why do we even need attorneys at all?

Your mum is soiled and gross. Sorry kiddo but you have to move out and no longer recognise her as your mother.

>a wall of text
>it isn't green
Aside from this, the fact that your second paragraph likens your mother to Ford while gushing about her and setting up a forced saintly narrative that uses your mother as a shield, makes you stick out like a sore thumb. You are not from here and that is painfully obvious. You are a shill.
Furthermore your writing is loaded with emotional baggage and adjectives and you try to peer pressure us by implying that you (pretending to be one of us) changed your mind for emotional reasons. This doesn't work here; we are anonymous, there is no ego or social standing you can pander to or attack, only logic, truth and sound arguments will work here; we have no reason to care about your feelings, you're story only makes you look like a weak faggot. Fuck your mother and fuck you.

Don't black women smell bad ?
At least the Ethiopians in Israel , smell like a combination of turmeric and piss.

t. 29 yr-old kissless virgin

It only makes it hotter

Black people dont report to police under any circumstances this is just a fact of life

>and then I posted a fat block of text
Fuck I'm mad.

Nice try ShareBlue. How much is Soros paying you guys for this?

>get the fucking FBI involved, have them interview everyone, with no limit on scope or time table. I'll wait.
>I'll wait.

Strange you want the same things the dems want, nice try though. You're blatantly full of shit .

Lol your mom a coal burner. He's your real dad you know?

Your mom should have reported it right away. By not reporting it while he police could have done something, by not preventing further rapes, your mom is an accomplice and rape enabler.

Pretty much. Why the fuck would you not report that you were raped? That is practically proof these women are lying.

>mfw OP mom got BLACKED
>mfw OP is literally a mutt

Attached: 1536784405908.png (1596x1332, 92K)

Dude your mom is a slut.
All the time she kissed you when you were a babby it was a with a mouth that had that rapist dick.

Such a cuck. Do you know that the FBI interviews people and Brett passed six, now seven checks by the FBI?

You’re story is made up and I bet you’re just mad that your mom loved to whore around when she was young.

She only cries rape when called out.

>she was raped during her high school years by one of the few token nogs. She never reported it
Doubt.jpg

Because being raped somehow taints the woman. It is not like she was a consenting coal burner... Fucking idiot.

You know kazaki muslims raped all of yugoslavia. All your women are tainted. Fucking idiot, logic fail.jpg.

You kikes glow brighter than being on fire. Which you will be in fire soon. The ovens will be lit again.

OP deserves niggermonkey rape

This is your mind attempting to write to you while you shitpost and lurk...
>You are leading a revolution
and you're not even conscious about it

>You decide your own level of involvement

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...
we have the same goal...
>Defeat the VILE people

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
You are Awakened

Bonus Based Stream from last night
youtu.be/Z-qWZGOJOD0

Bump

Attached: 1538185537466.png (652x612, 965K)

Honest question, OP. Did your mom go to a very small, select gathering of between 4-7 people? Did she forget the time, date, year? Did she forget the location? If there were more individuals, did she forget how many may or may not have been in the location with her? Did she forget how she got to/from that location? Was it a weekend or a week day?

I'm sorry, but as someone who got raped as a child (21 years ago now), I can honestly tell you I remember where, when, who, how, what the room looked like, what movie she made me watch afterwards. I remember how many beds were in the room, the color of the bedposts even. There are distinct smells you never forget and the fear of not knowing what is going on.

Ford is an absolute artist of bullshittery. Even the Pysch they brought in to ask her standard questions (and they're standard because they're the easiest to remember through traumatic events) weren't being answered because supposedly she doesn't remember.

burdon
of
proof
bitch

>a fucking leaf
You must be new at this.

Attached: F8243D44-0C63-4B4A-B2F4-93F24ABB92D7.jpg (550x429, 69K)

"Like Dr Ford, my mom is pure as the driven snow. "

Your mom have 64 different dicks in her by the time she graduated college?

>mom has consensual sex
>feels bad about it 40 years later
>calls it rape to make herself feel better
>mfw

>a die hard christian conservative

gaining our trust, pathetic shill.