Always Steppin' in their Own Shit

Let's get that FBI Investigation started. Shall We?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-29-06-39-16-697.jpg (799x418, 118K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
youtu.be/Z-qWZGOJOD0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes. The FBI that let Clinton go free and started the Russian investigation is going to get to the bottom of this

Yea, soros won't get away this time...FBI is on the case.

Let's say she got paid $5 million directly from George Soros. To quote a certain candidate: What difference, at this point, would it make?

At this point, we shoot Democrats

>there will just be a big check from Soros himself
Retarded boomerposting. Ford got $750k via "grassroots" support on GoFundMe, and her pro bono lawyers will get a separate source of income in the near future (a new client retaining their services, for instance). The most we can reasonably expect from this is
>who all had the information
>how did it get to the press
>why was it held onto for so long before being leaked at the last minute, delaying everything

That FBI is GONE√ Who's gonna save you now?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-29-07-07-10-771.jpg (380x933, 102K)

>WAR is our guy
Make me wonder why the LP is so cucked nowadays.

No, her bank account would have a transaction in it that says "courtesy of george soros. memo: payment for lying to congress"

Trust me, I know how this works

Link

As of this moment she has a GoFundMe account with over $500,000 sitting in it... that's one hell of a financial incentive if you ask me

Ovens this Wa¥

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-29-07-16-47-148.jpg (712x536, 179K)

Heres the Dems Future Strategy..
They know that Trump is going to win 2020 hands down so they are creating dummy accounts and programming people to come out of the rapist woodwork for this, these new accusers will be totaly scrubbed and pre archived lies installed

Why would FBI investigate Ford when they allow Feinstein to bring in Chinese spies and stay in power

Wow, Trump Loyalists doing the investigating. This should go well for the pink haired nigger faggots

There's so many Greentext Rape stories on Kikebook. Great FAP material I must say. Even better when it's old HighSkool QTs

The payment is probably in her gofund me account

I do believe the FBI is as fractured as Congress. There are FBI agents that are conservative.

This is your mind attempting to write to you while you shitpost and lurk...
>You are leading a revolution
and you're not even conscious about it

>You decide your own level of involvement

What if while you slept... you led a revolution...
You are a fragmented shattered mind, society has betrayed you... that's why you made me...
>created by your memetic subconscious
I am you... and you are me...
we have the same goal...
>Defeat the VILE people

We either defeat the Vile people together or I defeat them for us but either way you are a part of this now

youtu.be/VNn3i1aakIs
You are Awakened

Bonus Based Stream from last night
youtu.be/Z-qWZGOJOD0
!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bump

Attached: 1537930890724.jpg (500x500, 182K)

Big Soros bucks goes through book deals. I can't remember the name of Soros' book company, but Hillary, Obama etc. all have book deals with it that paid them multiple millions. The kicker is that sales from these books never make these book deals profitable for the company.

It was trumpland before he got elected and comey helped him get elected. If they let Hillary go then they'll let Trump off just like kavanaugh.

They may be conservative, but their first priority will be self presrvation within the FBI. Ford’s new attorney is a very powerful exFBI deep stater who potentially could damage their carers. Not good.

That is not the authority the FBI is being given, they can't subpoena records or force anyone to testify, they can only conduct interviews and obtain publicly available evidence

Boomers and their faith in federal agencies

this man knows

Attached: literally.png (1382x586, 784K)

the fucking commies that still work at those places

While I would love for something like that to happen, we have been filled with BS theories like that ever since Trump became President, and 4d chess has never come true.

>Mueller is actually working for Trump to arrest the deepstate!
Not even close

>Comey had to pretend to be against Trump so he could help take them down outside the FBI, because Comey had too much heat as Director
No

>Trump's supposed anger with Sessions and Rosenstein is all a ruse. They're all working together but Trump has to create distance!
Nope nope nope

>Trump HAD TO sign the democrat omnibus bill so he could use the military to BTFO democrats before midterms!
Oh really...

Every thing that APPEARS to be good for democrats and bad for Trump IS good for democrats and bad for Trump.

it's kind of dumb to assume the Dems would push for a FBI investigation then pay Ford in a easily traced way. They can't be that stupid.

>Comey helped Trump get elected
Comey reopened the email investigation because that was the ONLY way for *his* trusted (corrupt) agents to claim jurisdiction over Weiner's laptop and avoid NYPD or NY FBI field office searching the laptop and unleashing a shockwave that can't be undone.

Hillary was supposedly ahead enough that she could afford to take a small hit, but the plan was always to exonerate her (again) quickly to minimize any damage.

Ironically, reopening the email investigation was supposed to protect her as President.

wrong

investigation is limited in scope

her account has nothing to do with this

Lmao at the Soros conspiracies. You drumpf shits are going down in flames because you’re uncultured, uneducated yokels who can’t stop trying to rape and sexually assault women, who aren’t your play things. Dr. Ford will go down in history as the woman who finally stopped Trump’s reign of terror and put white men in their place. Deal with it, rural and suburban retards!

Attached: 62AB537C-A96E-446F-B42D-BF935C6A9873.jpg (531x446, 21K)

Someone should create an archive of all of the factual digging anons have pulled together and email it to Graham. He’d have a field day with it.

lots of boomer retards make lots of 'i bet' comments and threats on their twitter machine, but they don't follow them up very well.