"Pretty Soon We'll Be 10% White"

"Just like South Africa"

I can't wait. Video in link

twitter.com/westland_will/status/1045926507900678144?s=19

Attached: Screenshot_20180929-052510_Twitter.jpg (1078x1509, 551K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY
anonymousconservative.com/blog/home-page/
youtu.be/i_LnRVbb4pM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

From 90% white to 10% white
Even though Senators in 1965 said immigration wouldn't change the ethnic make up of the nation

Can't wait for an hispano-us, it is so ironic in so many levels that i can't help it but smile

>Whitd women in audience applaud

>it's okay to openly hate whites

Now I know to make sure that every spaniard I meet doesn't get to live peacefully.

Attached: 1475207951010.png (246x240, 56K)

You guys think maybe perhaps the jew has overplayed his hand this time? Been just a little too out in the open and smug for his own good? No one sabotages themselves quite like jews do. That's why eventually they always lose in the end.

>pretty soon we'll have apartheid
based

(((joy behar)))

Modern media makes men do whatever they want. Humans werent designed for it.

Yeah, it sucks, I really wish someone had fired off a round when they tried to force blacks into white schools in the south. Might have just been enough of a fear tactic to keep the jews from browning America.

Behar is a jewish name, btw.

And when you see, your country will be full of mudslimes and nignogs, user.

Don't worry Juan, you don't have to hide when you are talking to me

>I cant wait for yet another brown shithole that speaks my language
Why? Spain was hands down the worst colonial power. Just ran around claiming everything and having sex with everyone. All their former colonies are absolute shitholes today.

She goes to temple, listens to billionaire kikes openly spew this shit over Mogen David and bagels. She's surrounded by this, and it's her common knowledge paradigm. This is the same kind of immersion that prompts Kathy Griffin to do a severed head joke and not be aware how out of bounds it is.

This is great. They are overplaying their hand and they can't even understand how.

Every generation of Jews wants to be the generation that finally finishes off whites and always gets impatient.

More like Brazil, or south america as a whole.

>(((we’ll))) be 10% white

Attached: 79E7AA6C-3367-49D6-A22C-0F6CF4B4B47F.png (5052x2526, 1.44M)

They might have. Whites are pissed. Even a couple of people at work who usually don't care about politics are pissed. I noticed Walmart was sold out of .223 and very low on 9mm yesterday. That was strange. They turned the heat up too fast.

That's their own doing, when mexico was spanish it was far more prosperous than the us. The uk for example has been babysitting its colonies until very recently and only the 'white ones' have turned good. Asia was a shithole ridden with prostitution and drugs when the uk left and now singapore and the others are first world. And lets not talk about how british africa has been doing. The propaganda you've been drinking wont change the fact anglos are a sickness in this planet

Attached: 1538128747840.jpg (218x231, 7K)

I hope we can have a third world war

Well she’s right about the country getting darker, she went full Slingblade when trying to tie this to Kavanaugh though, stupid wannabe kike cunt

And that's a good thing

This, not that I think it's a good thing, mind you.

Glad your country is a beachhead for African migrants, enjoy your enrichment.

She knows she'll be dead by then so she doesn't care.

Married to a guy named (((Steve Janowitz)))

Muslims and eastern european migrants in the village I go in the weekends sing 'cara al sol' and other franquoist songs so at least they integrate.
Good luck with the elections brazilian user!

That's why they were expelled hundreds of times in the past. They thought they were smart, could ruin the society and be on top, overplayed, natives noticed it and they were expelled. Red pill people now wherever we can.

The most delusional thing I’ve ever read on Jow Forums.

Always amusing to read these kind of predictions.
Go read what (((experts))) predicted 50 years ago.

Thousand years of white history tells us that we will be the victor. Keep pushing us and see how quickly whites end up at over 90% with just a few bombs. Not even with bombs, just quarantine Africa and let their conflicts and diseases do the rest.

We need someone to unite all white people when that time comes.

White people love to conquer, it would be great to be able to reconquer the entirety of europe once again.

Pffft hahaha at least we haven't been importing them for centuries without any cultural integration. You are fucked fellow mutt.

I don't know why I really doubt that Lee

Hans show me the way.

she needs to fuckin wake up and someone needs to remind her jews are not fucking white.
left wing nutjob women in the us need the gas.

Attached: s6QvsBo.jpg (1080x1920, 138K)

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

Oh look a jew thats friggin celebrating the fall of white people. Why am I not suprised/

Attached: carl-brutananadilewski-aqua-teen-hunger-force-colon-movie-film-for-theaters-1.7.jpg (210x240, 15K)

You are living proof that Portugal is based while Spain is cuck central.

She's so smart.

White supremacist, Nazi & Alt-right among others are just labels given to those who speaks for white people and to those whites who want to preserve their culture,heritage & identity. So situation is like -Die or be the "bad guy".

youtube.com/watch?v=r2_K5koFGRY

Attached: nwo.png (2580x1668, 2.9M)

I’m really glad some one posted this. I saw that yesterday and I got soo pissed off. Clearly Joy knows very well browning of this country.

People don't understand. The Jews are trying to teach us how to run things and you anti-Semites won't listen.

You made me read that in his voice.
Much more enjoyable, thank you

(((Joy Behar)))

Attached: 1521957226663.jpg (900x1200, 227K)

That is a good thing, then.
Now I remembered the tour guide from Spain I got in Germany. She was talking like how people over there weren't so accepting of refugees and how you people were quite racist.

>Anglos improved things
>that makes them bad

At last, I understand your mindset.

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

Not every jew has a backup plan and a house waiting for them in israel. Some jews are siding with the far right

Hahahaha portugal gave control of their biggest energy companie (edp) to the chinese instead of europeans.
No wonder you are happy about it Lee.

Attached: dos-paises-asiaticos-australianos-celebrando-el-dia-de-australia-en-sydney-2013-d36wd3.jpg (1300x1236, 212K)

She's right.

Whites are the highest rate in cuckold in the world. Of course whites will soon be less than 10% in America.

Only way to stop it is for whites to go impregnate as many 3rd world brown women as possible, seasonally.
Eventually over time, when the mixed are of age, we breed them as well. Then Their children. Then their children. Eliminating the brownie/asian genes from existence.

I am doing my part. What about you?

They're not perfect, they make mistake.
I think they are overplaying their hand, and most likely they could not predict how the Internet would change how people communicate.

Think about it. Thirty years ago it would be completely unbelievable for a random Australian to chat with a random American and compare how Jews behave in our respective countries. They controlled the media, and the narrative.

The Jews will reap what they sow. Every single minority views Jews as white. Lower IQ minorities are a net drain on money. The Jews will be robbed blind and if there's a race war they'll be attacked along with us.

Attached: budget-impact.png (1026x768, 576K)

And here’s why!

But you have to produce pure white children at the same time. To counter balance the BLEACHING.

Why they did this?

I always smile when I think about a brown America that owes 50 Trillion of Jewish debt...

Maybe getting the diaspora to go back home is the plan all along.

Fucking up white countries in the process is a fun side effect for Israel.

Nothing destabilizes a rival country AND drives the diaspora home like flooding a place with Muslims.

Here you go
anonymousconservative.com/blog/home-page/

Read it and decide if you want to live like a rabbit or a wolf.

>being so delusional to think that their 'white' spherlings would have done bad without them
>abandoning whites in africa effectively destroying every hope of a prosper country in that continent
>destabilizing asia and spreading misery everywhere
>profiteering from fucking over other white european nations
Well that's what I call improving things...

also she ended her statement that this country will be 10% ((white)) and will hold all the power in the country over the 90% dark population. You know damn she meant the Jews will hold power.

It's a talk show, that's a paid audience following an intern holding up a CLAP NOW sign.

what about the nukes bitch

jokes on you, im not even considered white

Did you see all those white women clapping with joy when she said that? White women are our #1 enemies. They are literally doing everything in their power to destroy their fellow white men. White women do not deserve rights whatsoever.

Attached: 53E6B966-D4C3-4356-9422-652EB95DCFDB.jpg (280x280, 31K)

I think it had to do with the 'portuguese pride' of not being a vassal to europeans (prefering the chinese).

Another disastrous anglo legacy in the portuguese mindset. Oh well...

Israel is stupid then. Israel is kept afloat by foreign money mostly from white countries. Once our money is gone their military will no longer be hot shit in a region that hates them more than any other group of people.

That number increases if you include mixed though. I'm still probably 65%+ euro myself but wont get counted.

They have a lot of hubris.
Maybe they think they can keep control of of the brown masses here through key kikes.

This might be how shoas start.

The last 3 I cannot deny, the treatment of Rhodesia is a national fucking disgrace that this country has done a very good job of either forgetting about or lying about.

Israel is going to end up Arab anyway. They let in too many Arabs that reproduce like carp. Eventually they'll have to abandon democracy.

Funnily enough I think the people who are the most against 'ilegal inmigration' are 2nd generation inmigrants who see it (rightfully so) as bad for their current situation.

You also might have been with a german who got robbed in the beach and is generally angered against all spaniards.

I like to think we are kind people towards foreigners overall.

That was dumb. If I was European, I'd rather trust other Europeans (as long as they weren't leftists) than outsiders.
How is Santiago de Compostela, by the way? I might go there next year.

The sad thing is that it is probably to late to save them.
We can only expect a miracle

The only reason they were able to manipulate whites is because they look a lot like us. Brown masses will begin to see a pattern in these relatively pale leaders.

Really nice, really good food, nice architecture and nice people. I'd recommend you do 'camino de santiago' (if you like walking) for the whole galician experience.

Also check the weather, it is usually really temper but it can get rainy really fast.

She was Spanish. I stopped listening to her because I didn't travel to Germany to hear about politics.

Yugoslav style breakdown is the only way to possibly save Europe.
Just a big fucking firestorm.

Nukes have to be maintained, and thankfully niggers and spics won't be able to do that, long-term. Besides, it's imperative that they be dismantled before the brownening because you can't just have browns will nukes.
Fucking stupid.
Best would be to launch them at ourselves at that point anyway.

Sounds fun. I'm Catholic so the objective is camino de Santiago.

Spaniards are the best at hating spain and other spanish fellows

that was like an accidental redpill..

> found the shill
Fuck off Jewish cunt. Majority of those women are niggers that watch the view. White women voted for Trump. Now fuck back to your yellow fever thread.

Attached: EB40728B-FB12-48A0-96E2-77F202EF1EB2.jpg (457x193, 32K)

So no one is going to point out how the faggot in the tweet misrepresented her phrasing? Is Jow Forums really that desperate to confirm their victimization narrative that you guys don't even bother anymore to check your sources?

Except he didn’t faggot.

Attached: weownus.jpg (374x162, 18K)

You are going to enjoy it a lot, also inhabitants are really apreciative of the 'peregrinos'.
When I did it we ate most days for free because always some granny invited us to her house to have lunch with her.
It was a really fulfilling experience spriritually.

That sucks, desu.

Implying you are even white with that sentence structure. I can spot Indian Engrish from a mile away

I'm planning on making a comprehensive visually and musically stimulating compilation of Niggery happenings in South Africa so I need your help in compiling all the material.
I already accumulated 40 vids from youtube but I'm looking for visually compelling acts of savagary for maximum impact to spice it up. I'll figure out a way to censor it properly for YouTube if it's to shocking so post anything which will leave an impression.

I'm the user who made this:

youtu.be/i_LnRVbb4pM

A a lot of folks seemed to really dig. I hope I can repackage this whole issue in a compelling and nerve wrecking way and juxtapose it with the MSM coverage.

If you got musical suggestions you can share them as well.

Attached: 4PkZGb9.jpg (604x427, 59K)

I see, thanks, senpai.

I can’t wait until Jews are 0% in the US. It’ll be almost like Nazi Germany.

This editing is pretty good user.

Definitely Jew tier. You might have a future in propaganda.

Wrong, its Polin aka Poland

10% my ass

Majority of European American are already conformist who willing to kill themselves for ((system))

UScensus shows that America already 60% white in 2017

But Think about Boomers and Good old GG that slaughter their european brothers and sisters

They are the Core white population of America meaning is without old cunt America is 40$ white

"cogito ergo sum" is European philosophy

When times come there would be no
"cogito ergo sum"

There is Only "I consume there for I am" will remain Jewish plutocracy rule

cary grant or Ingrid bergman type of Future European race will not exist

Just bunch of Whiteish mestizo and half-breed will LARPing as White people

But they are biologically completely different than white people

In the end , Jew will Larping as white while live in Full-brown Banana republic of the world

]10% ?

segregation ended 1960s

Anti-white brainwashing and race-mixing is working vast majority of White America

It will be 0% white and Non-European Larping as European

Fucking sick and disgusting

Attached: 8FxEa.gif (290x189, 1014K)

sperm donation eugenics can change demographics easily. we must practice sperm donation eugenics to get the ball rolling in that direction. We can use SDE to selectively breed super-intelligent humans. Sperm is so abundant that anyone who wants intelligent offspring can get the smart sperm and have them.

Thanks man, yea that might be one of the only upsides of 8 hours a day of movies/Internet and games all day when I was younger. You aborb their sickness.

Attached: Mindfucked.webm (480x270, 2.93M)

Seeing that Ravensburg attack made me think how long it would be before we see the autistic Deutche rage.

Attached: 1538038191081.png (680x497, 165K)