>even worse assumed molestation of his daughter

this is the power of fake news

and it makes me fucking furious

Attached: kava.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/USATODAY/status/1045840651827449856
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's just a new kind of show.
The obviously fake news is meant to solidify Trump's base and rep as a man of the people. Then the real Jewish tricks can begin.

god this is fucking unbelievable

Once again, democrats sign off on their own destruction. November will eye opening for a lot of folks. People are sick of the nonsense.

The Trump polls in 2016 were wrong, everyone in real life was talking about Hillary being an absolute shitbird. Now the polls show K as a demon, but everyone in real life is talking about the democratic party being the party of demons. We will fucking teach them.

Not to larp too hard but I believe we are essentially at full Weimar and this shit is just going to continue forever until the bullets fly.

the italian media is reporting full CNN gibberish.
>Muh stronk wymmyn
>Kavanaugh is a fucking rapist
>The US is a very bad patriarchal society
Jesus Christ

But this is what happens on Jow Forums all day everyday. Anyone we don't like we make up lies against to justify reasons to dislike them.

Makes you wonder why they have such contempt for people that they do not care about the harm done to the individual or his family.
They can pursue a politically motivated campaign where the objective justifies the destruction of someone’s life without remorse or guilt or shame. The only emotion they will have is regret if they fail.

>Jow Forums
>no sources

Hello newfaggot. Go to a redpill thread and fucking learn about our board a bit if your attention can last that long.

am surprised at the comments being left:
twitter.com/USATODAY/status/1045840651827449856

Attached: USAtoday_ Keep Kavanaugh away from kids.jpg (2238x1050, 977K)

Only retards who buy shit like 4d chess or Qlarps play fast and loose with the truth. If your name isn't Posobiec or Cernovich then you understand the importance of proof.

They are now using Urban Dictionary for a source on the terms devil's triangle and boofed now

Attached: 1494029142479.jpg (200x146, 8K)

We should start tipping the FBI about all the accusations made against leftist politicians

>reddit spacing
>calling others "newfaggot", not the correct "newfag"
back to Jow Forumsthe_zionald. you're not ready for the big boy play pen.

Those are the morons who make up the elite of America.

Wew lad. You’re not even using your buzzwords correctly. Let me help you. Reddit spacing is when you break up small paragraphs.

Like this. Not greentext. Reddit doesn’t have greentext. All greentext/implying texts end with a space. Here’s another example

>you
>faggot

Pick two.

holy fuck, this is probably your 1st day here. Look at your original post faggot . You started with redditspacing before the greentext and then inserted more redditspacing after the greentext. You just BFTO out yourself.

What's this guy and why pol is suddenly full of it?

t. 2 week pause from Jow Forums

Attached: 1535777176569.jpg (600x886, 250K)

>Conservative judge with a long Federal resume.
>Well respected by colleagues and policy makes.
>Gets nominated by President Trump for SCOTUS after Kennedy announces his plan to retire.
>Democrats say oh shit this makes the Court 6-3 if he gets confirmed.
>Democrats hope to win the Senate in the Fall.
>Standard testimony.
>Senator Booker does a bogus Spartacus thing regarding Bush admin emails.
>That's a nothingburger.
>Conclude hearings.
>Senator Feinstein reveals a confidential letter alleging Kavanaugh raped the writer.
>She asks the FBI to investigate and they say fuck off.
>People aren't buying it.
>Dr. Ford reveals her identity.
>Says Kavanaugh and a classmate, Mark Judge, gangraped her while laughing.
>She can't remember when this happened or where.
>Her therapists notes corroborate a rape, but no name.
>Mark Judge says it didn't happen.
>Senator Grassley invites her to testify.
>Dr. Ford says she's claustrophobic as a result of the rape and can't fly so she'll have to drive.
>Okay we'll wait for you.
>2 other women claim Kavanaugh raped them, but no one cares about them.
>Dr. Ford raises $500k in her gofundme.
>Kavanaugh says he was a virgin in highschool and this is bullshit.
>Dr. Ford testifies in vague statements, but stands by the event being real and Kavanaugh being the rapist.
>Another man has already confessed to being the rapist.
>Kavanaugh says this is pure bullshit.
>Senator Lindsay Graham calls the Democrats out.

Nah, Reddit spacing is

>when you greentext

>like this

>because you think you need to double enter to make a single line break

>proving how new and from reddit you are

Everything else is whinging about style. Can't believe how many times I've been accused of Reddit spacing by autistic fags despite being here for nearly a decade and not having posted on plebbit once in my life

Theyll go through the motions of an FBI investigation... it won't find anything credible.. that will sew enough doubt in order to force a party line floor vote. Pence will cast deciding vote as one repub senator will dissent... likely in a critical state.

I don't think I understood even 30% of that or the names but it's basically a metoo shit campaign against a republican?

Not just any Republican a supreme court nominee. It's transparent bullshit, but such is life.

The only way to end kikery is to end the kike.
A final solution.

salem witch hunt had them at witches.
we transforming rapists now.

I would imagine that this kind of stunt does more damage to democrats than republicans. People won't forget this kind of thing and next time someone tries something similar it's less effective. Boy who cried wolf etc.

The best part was when he was REEEing during the hearing about people accusing him of being in gangs. He didn't even understand what they were trying to imply by gang rapes. How much more proof of the guy's innocence do you need?

That remains to be seen, but I suspect you're right.

There was a thread with a based britbong a while ago here who posted the scary similarities of Weimar and current state of the west, he basically described the real reason behind the rise of Hitler.

Attached: 1537289323576.jpg (532x672, 99K)

Alinksy 101:
Accuse the enemy of what you are guilty of in order to defeat them.

Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Jow Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Jow Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

Nice! I'm saving that pasta for later

Alinsky 102:
>be Jew

is that something i should be familiar with?

A FUCKING LEAF

Attached: 22D5ED5E-9B95-4EB2-A914-AE4081CD945B.png (1660x854, 84K)

An uncle of mine who has been a democrat his entire life gets the thousand yard stare when he sees what the party he supports has become. He's a reasonable man and sees what is going on as the absolute sham that it is. He makes absolutely no attempt to defend it. If the democrats have lost that one, I don't see how they have a chance in hell with anybody but the shrieking virulent left.

No

Attached: Senator Flake vs Joe Biden.jpg (1200x1192, 260K)

>Is this greentext now?

This.

He is a sex offender he shouldn't be near kids.
That guy is a sociopath, he knows how to hide his sickness.
Being a judge, a careful dad, a faithful Catholic, and being involved in the community, is just a front.
All what he's looking at is a prey. An easily influenced and submissive prey.
He a danger to society and should be in jail.
And certainly not a pick for the Supreme Court of the United State.

Attached: 1538223739817.png (1008x1103, 893K)

He also took a shit in my mailbox.

Get fucked baguette

These tweets are what's really going on. The majority of the people had had enough of this slander. The reckoning is coming.

Brett is one of those guys you can look at and just know he is overly wholesome and wanted to be a polished successful normie his entire life. people like that don't do reckless things because they don't want to compromise their future. it's sad that democrats think they can smear even the most honest hardworking white guys when they deem convenient. I'm glad that he was finally redpilled after years of not understanding the true nature of the left wing. #nothingbutnetbrett

Oh look a fucking baguette psychic!
So, where is your source to your claims? And I mean a reputable source- Alex Jones will do here.
USA today prints some gibberish that should be an offence to the IQ of every person with an IQ higher than 90....I guess you don't feel like it offends your intelligence, no surprise there.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Attached: Basement King Pepe 1.png (530x402, 369K)

I don't understand how you can appreciate and defend such a person.

If you disagreed with him politically you'd assume it's all true.
If this was about Bill Clinton you'd lap it up!

>this shit is just going to continue forever until the bullets fly.

this is never going to happen user. Get ready for a multicultural, feminist future

these retards have plucked out their eyes and soldered their lids shut
they are committed to the end

>>I don't understand
I already wrote in my response why that is.

Justa make a pizza pie a Mario, it will be okaya!

wtf 4chins told me you pastaniggers were le based

>Oh, not the part about blaming Democrats on the Senate.. - that's just to avoid placing blame on his wholly sympathetic accuser.

So even though the democrats demonstrably pocketed her accusation until the senate and FBI investigations were over, recommended her a politically active lawyer, and her letter and identity leaked while those details were soley under their custody, it is in fact not their fault that this became a national shitstorm instead of being handled confidentially by the senate and FBI, protecting the identities of all involved, like it should.

No, Brett is lying, and actually blames the accuser because I said so. Oops, I mean *wholly sympathetic* accuser because I'm writing a persuasive paper and I believe my audience to be idiots.

Completely not true.
I agreed with Clinton on more than one occasion, I agreed with some Democrats on more than one occasion. I did not vote Trump 2016. What Democrats are doing now is beyond stupid, they are turning people like me into never-Democrats, this shit is offensive to anyone's intelligence, if said intelligence is above 90 IQ.
There is no proof to anything that they say, I even at first agreed to give them an FBI investigation just to shut some of the bleeding hearts that suffer from a mental retardation and can't see that there is 0 arguments on Ford's side. Also, unlike most of the people on this board I liked Kavanaugh's nomination because he was a fucking MODERATE. Now? Fuck these motherfuckers! Kavanaugh is not going to be a moderate anymore, thanks to them, the lies are just on the level of a fucking 10 years old, and the Democrats are killing any chances that any third party would have in the upcoming elections. For this- fuck them, I'm voting straight Republican and Trump 2020.

Whisper campaign conducted in the media

One can hope.

The powers of my feelings are growing stronger.
He is the ANTICHRIST why give this guy the codes? Its current year i mean, come on!!!
So hide yo kids. Hide yo wife. Hide yo basketball teams cuz Kavanaugh rapin errybody out here.

forgot pic

Attached: sdfsdfsdfffsfsf.jpg (480x360, 11K)

Don’t you got shitskins to worry about?

Attached: jewish-action-twitter.jpg (876x2784, 730K)

Shut up frenchie, the brave are talking here

Absolutely nothing to gain

Attached: 1mirrion.png (922x961, 805K)

Once greatest ally. Where hast thou gone?

Attached: 12179156756.jpg (2000x1312, 698K)

Also damn that does look like amy jewmer in the eyes. Not trying to perpetuate that retarded flat earf tier shit but i be damed if they dont have the same eyes

he is a shitskin that temporarily escaped the plantation

lol.
the therapists notes named kavi.
try reading

Its a pity we the people only have the opportunity to spank our politicians evey 2 years. A child throwing a temper tantrum for 2 years straight is entirely to long and now they are just taking a bat to eveything.

This is disgraceful.

how has pol not created a similar thing about some democrat, y is everyone slacking just cus trump is in office

>an incestual pedophilic gang raping alcoholic man with anger issues

IMAGINE MY SURPRISE

Attached: 1537412689790m.jpg (857x1024, 161K)

found the share blue shill who is not very good at their shitty job

They did not. Read them yourself.

>our
>redditspacing
t. Literal homosexual faggot

Attached: 1537984237448.png (720x599, 375K)

You got more of this semen demon, user?

Inb4 Kav has sex with animals

I believe the correct term is fluid druid but I could be wrong

Attached: 1537741507743.jpg (599x400, 160K)

Attached: god_fucking_damnit.gif (320x240, 248K)

When will someone accuse him of hit and run at some point?

Attached: arnold.jpg (1191x2382, 934K)

I find it hilarious that a bunch of 16 year old virgins are acting as if they have serious political views.

Go pop your zits you fucking children.

Kavanaugh hit me with his car
I crashed through his windshield, and came to a stop on his dick, which he thrust in to me several times until he threw me out the door, and drove away scream "GEORGETOWN THUG LIFE, NIIIIIIIGAAAAAAAAAS!

Attached: 1517681463290.jpg (800x600, 36K)

you underestimate the stupidity of women/democrats

Thanks for the new meme user

Attached: 1537990382214.jpg (750x825, 74K)

Don't worry my Canadian friends. The Ds are in for a surprise in november. It will be like watching the trumpocolipse all over again.

Flake is just prolonging the pain by dragging this closer to the election. The Ds never wanted this to go to FBI. Flakes move extends the drama another week.

Democrat voters were already as fired up as they were gonna get. Rs and independents see this thing as unjust.

Can't wait for November.

Attached: 1538133196562.png (610x303, 213K)

Based finbro picking up the context clues.

The names you should know/learn are ***(((Feinstein)))*** and I guess Graham as well. Feinstein is one of our arch nemesis and whom Pat Little campaigned against. Booker is your typical black liberal that people like. I think a NY one.

Said the coke addict who was fucking Roseanne. What a fucking dumpster fire that hack is.

Attached: JS7Tixp.png (358x256, 141K)

CNN Breaking news: user comes forward alleging Brett committed a hit and run while drunk.

its been done once before to Justice Thomas, fake rape accusations, he called it bullshit and went through.

Attached: ford-hrm.jpg (500x514, 50K)

the average women that isnt married to a conservative believes ford. I follow lots of different women on instagram to jack off to, and they are all posting sophomoric attempts to understand the situation and their respect for ford/ hate for cavachad

>Roy Moore

Gee, where have we seen this slander before? And it worked. People didn’t care because it was only Alabama.

Was he the shiter's clogged actor or someone else?

>and this shit is just going to continue forever until the bullets fly.
So why don’t you lead by example and start shooting? I mean you’re 100% correct, but face it, no one is smart or passionate enough to kill a senator in exchange for dying. American nationalism is a sham.

Whatcha doin rabbi?

It was literally a test run for what we just saw.

Attached: 1538075463483.jpg (635x336, 33K)

Which ones did he rape?

Attached: Screenshot_20180929-124041_Firefox.jpg (1440x1938, 1.03M)

Bullshit. At work, everyone thinks I'm a liberal cause I smile and nod. Been voting straight R for a long time.