So now Kavanaugh is a child molester?

So now Kavanaugh is a child molester?

Attached: IMG_20180929_092340.jpg (1125x1751, 235K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 3&version=NIV
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes that is why he doesn't' want an FBI investigation. Flake is the only non-pedo in the entire US senate btw.

It’s not hard to see, really. He molested a 15 year old girl (Ford) when he was 17 and now “coaches” 15 year olds. It’s clear he has a thing for 15 year olds and I wouldn’t doubt he’s touched Inappropriately every single one of them

Girls sports is a waste of time anyway.

Probably not, but he's certainly not a role model. There are better candidates for coaches. And justices.

I love how to the Jew, a normal white guy being a girl’s basketball coach is weird and creepy, but they see nothing wrong with a homosexual tranny reading books to children.

There are? Too bad you can't name a single one.

except for volleyball of course

Attached: E4D8AA4E-C1E5-4E5B-8776-EC512F8C96CE.jpg (467x700, 38K)

So tiresome.

Author is a Jew as well.

Reminder to accuse every Democrat Senator of being a pedophile and demand they ask the FBI to investigate themselves

My brother in law coaches high school women's volleyball. When I've gone out with them after games every one of those girls is trying to ride his dick. I am sorry sis but if he ends up in prison I understand why.

Kys

>now
He has been molesting for a very long time user

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Attached: 1463062441412.jpg (1024x768, 222K)

What a vile hit piece. Fuck them.

>grown man chooses to spend his free time around kids that aren't his

desu he probably is a pedo

>catholic
>worked for bush
>appointed by bush
>bush pushing for his confirmation

i think we're being bamboozled with kavanaugh

either so he can get in and protect the pedos or to be exposed and make republicans (white men) look bad

I am so jealous of the 15 year old kid fucking that every minute

You people are worse an leftisits, believing everything

>It was all real in my mind

Attached: 94A5F89B-2B5B-408D-BA56-BCAE964EF8E9.png (218x321, 48K)

I take solace knowing faggot commies like this will be dead in a handful of years. No wonder they are fighting so hard on their keyboards

America will never be free so long as the communists that have infested the media, and their families, are allowed to freely walk in your country. You guys all know that they need to be locked up and some executed, legally by the gov of course, for treason. What needs to happen now is a strategy needs to be established whereas the gov, after the midterms, can legally start the arrests even if you need to make up evidence - after all commies do not deserve due process anyway and lying about them to get rid of them is neither a crime nor immoral

Good. Leftists will weaponize age of consent to the point where it may be rebuked by the right. Men will stand up to it. They'll create a new generation of boys and girls which are pro-affection and pro-social.

Attached: 1537181376733.gif (325x253, 2M)

Cannot wait for brett to anally anhilate demorats for the next glorius 30 years

fuck capthca, im out

Or maybe (even if it was true) he had a thing for people around his age, I don't know, fag

>truth and trips
>still gets ignored

jesus christ i fucking hate this mossad shill board
nothing but npcs

He coaches his daughters' teams

BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Attached: brap.jpg (625x415, 300K)

Accuse the enemy of what you are doing. Rules for Radicals.

"They need a new book"
-Q

It would be funny to think this way.
That's like saying someone's a pedophile because they played "doctor" with someone their age when they themselves were a child.

Attached: 1454473286011.png (780x871, 426K)

Hence the plethysmographs showing adults responding to children in tests.

Attached: arnold.jpg (1191x2382, 934K)

Predicted next level in ratcheting up allegations/personal destruction. It will be like A Serbian Film before it is over.

He's going to be every [BAD THING] the Democratic Party wants him to be. He can be twisted into any shape, any horror, any shadow passing over the mind of soccer moms in Ohio. He's a fucking puppet to be used just in time for midterms, nothing more, nothing less.

What you're seeing is the fifth estate, or I should say the fourth column, doing the DNC's dirty work with impunity. They know full well they'll never be fired for writing shit like this. They're fully in control. Hell, if somehow they step over the line, they'll wind up at one of the countless NGO's also pushing this shit.

The Media are the enemy of the People. Full stop. Never, ever let them convince you otherwise.

Attached: see you in court.gif (480x360, 1002K)

Attached: 1529744476171.gif (220x202, 1.49M)

can't keep his nasty disgusting rapist hands off vulnerable girls. We CANNOT let this monster on the supreme court!

Yeah. Coaches with his dick.

By Thursday, the left will have children come forward who have been manipulated and brainwashed to say they were raped by this man.
How far are we really gonna let them go until enough is enough?

>blessed sacrament
reminder the catholic church is a pedo cult

Plus he basically said he was going to be vindictive against democrats as a justice

He posted this article specifically with the schools name in it so people will go harrass these girls at their games. Some right wing Dad needs to fuck those scumbags up

hello rato :)

Somebody make a this poster with Brett's face

Attached: MV5BNDM2MzMwMzcxNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTczMDk3OA@@._V1_.jpg (2677x3928, 2.31M)

>the Jew,
>erik brady
???

Don't worry, Kav isn't getting appointed. The US Senate is big on deciding shit behind closed doors then making "drama" to deflect blame, or having someone safe/with cancer/retiring nuke a bill or a nomination that everyone wanted to but where they didn't want the heat. That's what's happening here.

A potential child molester.
That wouldn't look pretty if Trump's pick was caught molesting children.
The White House certainly forced him to stay away from temptation to avoid a huge scandal.

except the one holding the trophy they are all unmolestable.

and gymnastics.

Attached: imgsrc.ru_56467199YtD.jpg (781x723, 190K)

>molest as an adjective

How is it more or less of a waste of time than male sports? The rules are all man-made anyway, how does it become less worthwhile when you impose an addition "only females" rule?

>He molested a 15 year old girl (Ford) when he was 17
>when he was 17
So that counts as pedo now...

Attached: 20180923_211626.jpg (1600x931, 254K)

>Jow Forums
>taking grammur seriously as if the person did not know it was wrng to being with.

Attached: hurrrrrrrrrrrr.png (443x522, 430K)

>unmolestable
that doesn't mean what you think

Being a registered sex offender carries the same rules about things, no matter what your conviction. So I guy who only rapes old grannys still wouldn't be allowed within so many feet of a school.

>actually thinking every official whose name you've heard on TV isn't a child molester
Enjoy your b& underage

The girl's parents signed a letter supporting him.

There's nothing wrong with the word.

I mean wrote a letter supporting him

>evil cunt who is the only one to have said killing Vicy Weaver was constitutional also spearheads this baseless attack
>shouldn't face justice
Fuck you

Just saw thus posted on twitter

"A new accuser happens to be a former student at Banneker Academy, a high school in Washington D.C., who states that she was molested by Kavanaugh on several occassions when he served as a volunteer coach for their girls basketball team, with photographic evidence to back up her claims. She was 14 at the time."

hello
rato

Well he's created a new meaning.

Isnt that a crime in the land of the free to even imply something like that without evidence?

Guy needs to die a painful death. He was unfunny as shit in everything he was ever in.

Yes as we are conducting creative writing here.
Even thought we are not writing, but typing.

she should go to the cops with those photos then.

but i bet she won't

Ausfalia sucks 16 is legal in my state

Attached: 1533938389409.jpg (233x497, 28K)

Kav is right as someone will claim he raped them now or their moms will. Hes screwed. If he doesnt get the nom i hope he sues all of them and Finstein old whore ass. Take that sluts gofundme money.

Link

Attached: 1538175197357.png (3000x2313, 2.35M)

Honestly, maybe my biggest regret is that I didn't hit on more girls in high school and college. I was a total faggot, thinking I wanted a girlfriend, then getting a girlfriend, then breaking up and going like a year without hitting on somebody else.

Fuck that. There's a limited amount of time you can make moves on prime girls. Can't believe I was such a faggot.

It's made up.
Banneker is in Jewtropolis

>le not a sc justice faec

>He actually thinks the FBI is gonna find something that damages BK and he won't be confirmed next week

LMAing every O

Attached: 1523719056955.jpg (540x320, 26K)

He's swallowed some big blackpills.

They're going to say it's possible it happened. And that's assuming Judge doesn't flip.

Why is this 7 megapixel

Is that Putin and the Rocks love child?

>I don't know how the FBI or any law enforcement agency works: The Post

FBI only gives information to a prosecuting authority in the case of a criminal matter, which is their normal way of doing things. If this were a criminal matter, they would just give information gained from the interviews they conduct to the Sen Judiciary Committee.

But here's the thing.

This is literally just a supplementary background check, of which he has had 6 already.

They're gonna come up with nothing.

Attached: 1519062950682.jpg (300x350, 22K)

>They're gonna come up with nothing.
It depends on whether you think "can't rule it out" counts as "nothing".

Kav is done. His hearing was a disaster. This is all kabuki giving the GOP a way to run away from his doughy pink ass.

>Flake, Murkowski, Collins, Manchin thinking about voting yes, but want FBI investigation
>FBI investigates for the week that they all specifically asked for
>Say that they found no evidence to refute or support her claims
>This means they're gonna vote 'no' now

wishful thinking tbqhfamlam

Attached: 1488329331639.jpg (585x525, 24K)

Drumpf will never b prez

Remember Todd & Clare. This is routine for them.

>wishful thinking
Just wait. Better yet, rewatch Kavanaugh's testimony and look at Orrin Hatch's expression after the Kolbuchar questions.

The GOP knows they can't approve someone like Kavanaugh but they also know their base will fucking crucify them if they vote him down. All this shit with Flake suddenly changing his mind is just a show. The GOP is covering its ass and showing Kav the door.

The FBI report will say it can't be disproven. Kav will withdraw his nomination "voluntarily". Screenshot this.

/thread

the left wants to legalise molestation and paedophilia but somehow kavanaugh is a bad choice because he did what they want to legalise when he was a child himself? kek. mental gymnastics.

>j-just wait, kavanaugh is f-f-finished!

Attached: 1458005384006.png (300x300, 15K)

I have my salt collector on standby, papist

Inshallah when that cunt Ginsburg finally croaks next year Kav, Gorsuch, Roberts, Alito, Thomas, and Amy Coney Barrett will make all other faiths illegal

Attached: 1529805517028.jpg (740x497, 37K)

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Isaiah 3&version=NIV

Just buy a van.

Communist sellouts say things to further their communist takeover of America.
Shocking