Kav investigation

Why didn't Kavanaugh just say "Go ahead and investigate me with the FBI" when they asked him if he'd be ok with it?

The FBI won't find anything and being supportive of that fact would have improved his image.

Now every normie I talk to says Kav looks guilty for saying "No" to being investigated.

Attached: 1537719002348.jpg (778x528, 37K)

BECAUSE THAT WOULD MEAN THAT THEY WOULD NOT VOTE THAT DAY TO CONFIRM HIM ITS A POLITICAL MOVETHATS WHY NORMS ARE CALLED FUCKING NPCS NOW THEY ARE LITERALLY BRAINWASHED. THEY FUNDAMENTALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND THAT THIS IS A PLOY TO DELAY HIS CONFIRMATION.

THEY ACTUALLY BELIVE SOME EVENT LIKE THIS OCCURRED AND ITS TOTALY LEGIT THAT THREE JEWISH HIGH-POWERED ATTORNYS THAT WERE RECCOMENED BY DIANE FIENSTIEN WOULD BRING HER TO COURT TO LIE IN FRONT OF THE CAMERAS. ITS ALL FOR THE CAMERAS.

Ok chill buddy

I know but a brief investigation would exonerate him because there is no proof.

Because it's literally just a delaying tactic that everyone knows does nothing. Fbi investigations on such things do not come to conclusions, and it's not a federal matter.

because a single woman with a wild claim is holding up the function of the US supreme court

just wait until the next presidential election

He didn't say "no". He said he'd go along with whatever the committee wanted to do.

You're right, and I misspoke, but it's because him not saying "Yes" is being treated by every normie I talk to as saying "No"

To them "going along with the committee" instead of wanting to clear his name is an indication of guilt.

Under no circumstance does a game of ass grab 40 years ago warrant a tax payer funded investigation by the fbi. This is fucking a perversion of the justice system.

I think kav was one of those smug fucks who thought he could do anything and not listen to anyone growing up, and should have had his ass beat for it.

>liberals
>brief investigation against a Republican
Nah man

>why does President Trump complain about the 2 years and counting Robert Mueller investigation into "Russian Collusion" which has so far been about everything but that?

Kavenaugh is a done deal
Notice Q refers to him as JUSTICE K
Trust the plan

Attached: 5846A32D-748B-43E0-A279-E74948A57FA0.jpg (1232x939, 344K)

correct, that's why the Jews orchestrated this show trial
they control the media, so they can hammer this narrative 24/7 at the NPCs

How can you launch an investigation with no proof? You know what due process and probable cause are right? Fuck you retard

>1 post by this ID
ok

It wouldn't be brief. It would take months

Proof lies in the claimant, and this just opens up the opportunity for even the smallest inaccuracy in the last 36 years to be blown out of proportion. There is literally no evidence.

>a girl went to almost 10 rape parties at that school
Why? Who in their right mind who had a problem with it keep going to such? The fuck?

>why dont you just let the fbi probe your asshole to further destroy any sense of privacy you and your family ever had and let the dems delay your confirmation until they have the ability to reject you.
>Itll really make the dems and women who already hate you because of baseless accusations feel more comfortable
He has everything to lose and nothing to gain by continuing to play their game.

They didn't ask him, they wanted to put it onto the accused to stall because that is all they had left. Dems could of done that themselves two months ago when they became privy to the info. Fesintein got ford lawyered up and got her to take a polygrpah test. all the while sitting on the info till last minute, so no one else could get it before mid terms

>The leaning tower of corruption that is the FBI making a brief investigation agaisnt a ideological opponnent and not using the chance to paralyze everything over months

I hope you aren't giving money to anyone on patreon because your innocence and naivete is kinda adorable.

>Now every normie I talk to says Kav looks guilty for saying "No" to being investigated.
He didn't say that though.
He said he would accept whatever they wanted to do.

The senator was asking kav to order mconnel to get the FBI investigate him. That's not his place, and it was obviously a ploy to pit kav against the republicans (who didn't want the FBI to investigate)

no it wouldn't

this is what you'll hear democrats saying in 5 days
>REEEEE ONE WEEK HOW CAN YOU ONLY INVESTIGATE FOR ONE WEEK THIS IS A JOB INTERVIEW FOR THE HIGHEST COURT IN THE LAND NO REPUBLICANS CAN HAVE IT
>REEEE HOW DOES A TRUMP CONTROLLED FBI GET ANY SAY ON ANYTHING THEY'RE ALL PRIVILEGED WHITE FRAT BOYS PATTING EACH OTHER IN THE BACK
>REEE WATERGATE INVESTIGATION LASTED 2 YEARS SO MUELLER SHOULD LAST AT LEAST UNTIL AFTER THE MIDTERMS AND SO SHOULD THE KAVANAUGH PROBE
fucking npc. the democrats have their hands right up your puppet ass

Did you know Donald Trump is Q because is Donald TrumpQ as the alphabet follows?

He was doing what the White House told him to do. His refusal to call for one but admission that he would do whatever the committee wanted was bait to Democrats to call for the investigation. Even my bluepilled conservative parents know that the Dems fucked themselves with this.

They're only going to find nothing and the dems will use it as an excuse to say no because "there hasn't been enough time in the investigation to prove his innocence. There are just too many unanswered questions for me to vote for this man into the highest office in the country"

And also around Wednesday they're going to throw another random woman into the fray to keep the delay up even longer. Kavanaugh knows that because he's a (good) lawyer, so he's deeply familiar with lawyer tricks

>a week of dems scrounging up georgetown women and giving them big paydays to come out and claim Kavanaugh raped them

looking forward to following the money trail and seeing the leaks of this bonanza in the years to come

And that's why we call them normies. It literally doesn't matter what he does, because the media is going out of its way to lie and brainwash the normies with misleading headlines and photos. They're too lazy/busy to fact check, so they let the "fact checkers" do it for them.

It's a simple divide. Everyone who watched the hearing live supports Kavanaugh. Everyone who had the hearing summarized for them in headlines and short clips supports the Dems.

anyone with 2 functioning brain cells knows this is the case

because the FBI would do the exact same thing the senate already did and that the democrats were refusing their responsibility to do
they would interview the people supposedly at the party (the senate already did this and had sworn statements from all possible witness, all denied the event even took place)
If he called for an FBI investigation he would delay his on confirmation INDEFENTIANTLY and the arbitrary time limit would be credited to Brett's own request for investigation
He would be an idiot to call for an FBI witch hunt

There will be an endless supply of false accusation now that people see the first false accusation worked perfectly with absolutely no scrutiny put on the accuser.

Watch the hearing. The senators will actually praise the accuser and call them brave, implying Brett's guilt, without the accuser having to say a word.

Attached: 1538080461932.jpg (500x367, 152K)

>Why didn't Kavanaugh just say "Go ahead and investigate me with the FBI" when they asked him if he'd be ok with it?

Because if you play someone else's game by their rule you will always lose.

First of all, he didn't say no to an investigation. Second, rolling over to Dem pressure without any resistance legitimizes this underhanded and obstructionist tactic. It sets precedence that any coke-guzzling bint with a pair of doors gets to be a spanner in the works of the wheels of the Judiciary proccess. As long as Dems supply their endless waves of lying bitches, they get to obstruct confirmation.

Attached: 1538121423399.jpg (480x520, 40K)

Let the FBI investigate you user. Im sure its no big deal.

Look, you guys are right. I know you are.

I just don't know how to convince normies. When I try to explain Kav doesn't need to be investigated and that her story is questionable, people get red in the fucking face angry.

I've never seen people get this mad over an issue.

My own parents, who voted for Trump, believe Ford over Kav. It seems like everyone is buying into this victim bullshit.

Attached: 1492209707672.gif (270x240, 2.76M)

This.
My moderate left wife watched the entire hearing and was snorting fire by the end of it.
At this point all the dems have left at this point is zealots and useful idiots.

And this thread is posted like 3-4 times a day

Well we better figure out how to convince people like your parents, because if he is not place we will have a civil war. Mark my words.
Every awake person who saw that hearing who is a male, has a son or a loving husband, was on trail with Kav.
If his life can be ruined over this flimsy of a accusation that happened this long ago?
I will send a loud message that it is open season on strait, white, men.