Why does healthcare exist?

Healthcare should be abolished because it only keeps people with bad genes alive.
Americans do this right. They kill off all the sick people by making healthcare expensive.
They're trying to create an Ubermensch society where nobody gets cancer and nobody gets sick.

Abolish all healthcare and medicine and make doctors actually make an honest living working as tradesmen.
College is a scam.

Attached: npc alien.png (272x204, 25K)

Based and redpilled

I'm sure you'll be saying the same thing in 15-20 years...

Why would I say that?
They're stealing my taxes to pay to keep sick people alive. This is wrong.
All I have to do is go to America and renounce my Danish citizenship and I won't be able to get free healthcare

I've had the similar view for quite some time, we intervine with natural evolution way too much

OP has taken the greenpill accelerationist view

They say IQ has been dropping in the UK since Victorian times because that's when advances in medicine happened. Maybe medicine is causing devolution.

As long as we have the capacity to take care of the sick and elderly, we should.
This pact should only be questioned once it truly becomes dangerous to our survival.

Wrong. Nobody is entitled to another person's labour. That's theft.

What if its an accident that not your fault? Or some cunt stabs you in the back? Surgery at least should be kept.

take care of the elderly, not the sick, let the human genome evolve so that it can naturally deflect the sickness

Not really because if you were truly strong, you wouldn't have let that happen to you. You turned your back on a dangerous guy.

I'm talking about life threatening illnesses and such, not injuries

but having said that , I beilieve we should stop using antibiotics and treat the wounds the old fashioned way

I never said it should be the law to protect the sick.
It's the sign of a thriving and altruistic society. It's what a society does when they A. Have plenty of resources and B. Are advanced.
When A or B are threatened, then yes, the question should be addressed.

well if you don't want to stall progress and become even more advanced you should let the sicknesses burn through so we can develop natural immunities

After we pass this can we look into regressing car saftey? Think of how many dumb fucks are still alive because cars are so safe now? They get to continue to inconvenience people every single day. I'd like to reverse this trend.

test

There are always going to be incidents that are beyond your control. And what if i was weak? And old man or a child? Should strength be the only measurement of a persons worth?

All countries need sterilization like Sweden practiced from 1936 to 1979

I think the results show that Sweden sterilized the wrong people.

The old fashion isnt as efficient more people would just end up dieing a slow and painfull death. I think surgery is the only time antibiotics should be used.