YOU IDIOTS THE EARTH IS HOLLOW

Why do they have a huge military base in fucking antarctica? why?
why was it, that directly after admiral byrds expedition (operation highjump august 26 1946) to the south pole and his discovery of a hollow earth and inner world, that the military launched the antarctic treaty system in 1959 december 1st?
state.gov/t/avc/trty/193967.htm

cant figure it out?
neu schwabenland mother fuckers.
youtu.be/JeMzOhoJpfw

Attached: a8e8c3ee499eace9fe5fc11ae8c519a1.jpg (736x732, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/bizarre-particles-keep-flying-out-of-antarcticas-ice-and-they-might-shatter-modern-physics/
youtu.be/ODElE-EEF48
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if only you bluepilled normies knew...

Attached: 125bbd5c90ba27961983b5854c98bad3.jpg (500x430, 30K)

Attached: 78bdf40c6681b7a13b4b35b5a1053709.jpg (500x720, 172K)

Attached: 1537583912890m.jpg (1024x438, 87K)

The south pole is full of oil and natural gas, same thing the nazis were looking for. Admiral Byrd's expedition was intended to develop frozen food that has fed billions, but muh aliens is the real reason ofc.

Attached: retard-5a8d95.jpg (600x428, 26K)

Why don't mods move shit like this to /v?
sage

>travelling to antarctica to develop frozen food
kek, as if russia doesnt exist, they have to go to antarctica to look at snow.
not even the u.s. government claims they were doing something so stupid you idiot, you pulled that out your ass.
but i know youre a kike shill so.
found the buttmad kike

Attached: 1537581462787.jpg (500x500, 79K)

also
>the south pole is full of oil
sauce.

Attached: 1537581311119m.jpg (289x1024, 76K)

>The possible resources include silver, copper, gold, nickel, platinum, iron ore, chromium, cobalt, molybdenum, zinc, manganese lead, titanium, nickel, and uranium. Coal and hydrocarbons have been located in minimal non-commercial quantities.
they havent found oil you retarded 5 IQ britmutt shit.
they found small amounts of minerals, none of which are found in significant amounts.
literally a handful of a persons literal hand kind of an amount.

The world runs on oil and natural resources not spaceships you mong fuck, prove me wrong. Frozen food is the only reason you are alive, without it america would starve.

Attached: Nestle-frozen-food-.jpg (1590x804, 227K)

Natural resources are real, spaceships are not, back to the plantation nigger.

Sleep tight. Ignorance is very much bliss, just focus on nandos and futbol little boy

Don't like fagball and ive never been to Nando's, do you like little boys ?

I was told once that if you had a giant ball the size of baseball stadium, and covered the outside of it with one layer of saran wrap, that the layer of Saran Wrap would technically be thicker than our actual atmosphere.

It's not that far from the lowest point of earth (that we know of, or are allowed to know) to the outer limits of our atmosphere. Not far at all. Now if you take everything we know about our atmosphere, it's not hard to see why there are most certainly places under the earth where people, creatures or things may live.

Think about if you skydived the short distance from our outer atmosphere to the earths ground. You might fall for 5-7 minutes max, depending on your resistance to aerodynamic fall. There are most certainly places within the earth where you could potentially fall for 20 or 30 minutes.
There are places in West Virginia and parts of Siberia where there are openings into caves that go miles and miles deep. But unlike those that found the 70 years ago and documented them, if you try and get close now, expect to end up in a Missing 411 Book.

Attached: image.jpg (466x551, 133K)

how can earth be hollow and flat? fucking brainlet

The earth is flat dude.. it may be hollow as well, but it’s not a ball and hollow

Explain how it can't. Never mind all those caves throughout the world, just forget about those.

"Buh, but in high school we learned from my teacher in our science books wriiten by jews that the earth has liquid magma which essentially contributes to the magnetic field which gives us north and south " ....

It's not flat. Anybody with a brain knows that. But how in the BLUEBERRYFUCKMUFFIN can you tell me that they're aren't certain parts of the world/ globe that are basically hollow? How the fuck are there caves? Have you heard about the cave with 5000lbs crystals?

Attached: image.jpg (600x338, 87K)

>as if russia doesnt exist
the Soviet Union being notoriously keen to cooperate with American research projects

Where is Australia on that map? #disinfo

Something is going on in Antarctica
I'm not sure about hollow earth or Nazi secrets, but the powers that be ARE hiding something down there
>Bizarre Particles Keep Flying Out of Antarctica’s Ice, and They Might Shatter Modern Ph

scientificamerican.com/article/bizarre-particles-keep-flying-out-of-antarcticas-ice-and-they-might-shatter-modern-physics/

name one place where BLUEBERRYFUCKMUFFINS grow, i'll wait. fucking brainlet boomer

TIME CUBE 4 SIMULTANEOUS DAYS

Attached: timecubeflierimg.gif (528x359, 19K)

Australia does not exist

youtu.be/ODElE-EEF48

Attached: antarcticaResearch.png (1344x2290, 230K)

Attached: antarctica.png (1320x2652, 392K)