KAVANAUGH IS DONE. NEW EVIDENCE. UNBIASED THIRD PARTY COMES FORWARD

Checkmate you racists.

Attached: Screenshot_20180929-114713_Chrome.jpg (720x1480, 324K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theroot.com/i-went-to-college-with-men-like-kavanaugh-thats-why-i-1829390218
youtu.be/IGeN3ZX4BYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

> Issac

Are (((they))) activating everyone they have?

Probably means you are guessing......

Dont be a schillbot....its obvious that one reply is why

This a public poll?

Yes.

Attached: 1538184165254.jpg (4000x4004, 1.66M)

>probably lying
>beyond reasonable doubt

>My anecdote and her tears means more than evidence ever could

I live in cities with people who read The Root. That's how I know they are lying about how the Dindu Nuffin

Also pulling every trick in the book.

Attached: 1538190696482.jpg (1242x1786, 1.21M)

I wonder if the coke company is behind all this beer hate...

How the fuck did beer become the enemy

> Why are white people leaving the democrat party?

theroot.com/i-went-to-college-with-men-like-kavanaugh-thats-why-i-1829390218

>As an undergraduate in the 1990s, I didn’t attend an Ivy League school, but I attended one that was very similar, Davidson College in North Carolina. It was dubbed, by whom I don’t even know, the “Princeton of the South.” I

>the root
WYPIPO
WYPIPO
UNSEASONED
UNSEASONED

jews truly are evil

>Off by 1

Attached: 1527540143956.jpg (496x700, 44K)

Wow he's so fucked. He might even be executed on national TV in an official ceremony as a warning to all rapists and drunks

lmfao

>I knew someone I think is like him therefore I know him completely inside and out
is this a joke?

Attached: 1538056678099.png (771x723, 680K)

projection. stuff like this makes me wish Trump actually was Hitler and was going to start gassing kikes.

Don't logic rape me, bigot

this whole thing is a joke

>NO
>HE WAS NEVER A GOOD PERSON
>HE CANT KEEP BEING A GOOD PERSON
I say we all start acting like niggers so lefties like us

>implying beyond reasonable doubt matters for nominations

Attached: 40E66D59-B1AD-4297-8F9A-C646C467482F.jpg (470x470, 45K)

This makes me angry.

LOCK HIM UP

Yes it does you kike nigger. Especially so in this case.

yEA BUT NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS.
holy fuck. bring on a some sort of war plz.

KEG STAND KEG STAND KEG STAND

youtu.be/IGeN3ZX4BYg

Attached: kavnaugh homies.jpg (646x363, 49K)

It's over
It's over

Attached: itsover.png (719x475, 154K)

>Probably lying
>Men like him

How is this even a article? It's almost like the girls basketball article.

>I went to college with men like Kavanaugh
>men like Kavanaugh
How dare this shitlord throw around crass stereotypes like that!

I'm so triggered right now, I'm literally shaking!

SAGE THIS THREAD. MOST OF
YOU AMERIMUTTS ARE LIVINGS IN THE GODDAMNED late 1600s during the salem witch trials.

>I know
>probably lying

Attached: richard-russell-2.jpg (528x505, 33K)

Dont force your retardation on us you retard rapist.

>that title
>isn't satire

we've jumped the shark lads
there is no going back

Attached: 1538080461932.jpg (500x367, 152K)

The news media is fucking disgusting and I hope they burn for stuff like this

Republicucks are so fucking stupid. The demorats are going to sling every pile of shit they can at Kav within the next week. Expect another accuser, dozens of "classmates" all crawling out of the woodwork to corroborate Ford. They could have stopped all of this shit and just voted, but they caved to the left like the faggot pussies that they are. I am beyond disgusted.

SPREAD THIS

Attached: Screenshot_2018-09-29 Blasey Ford's published medical research includes 6 articles on the abort (800x2223, 402K)

Kavanaugh cried like a little faggot, how could he like women?

Attached: martyr2.jpg (960x640, 200K)

day of the brick when?

Attached: 1538226911863.jpg (720x514, 181K)

Members of the mainstream media, from top executives all the way down to TV pundits, behind-the-camera workers, and bullpen story chasers, they are an enemy to the American people.

I would not shed a single tear if someone attacked the MSM in an extremely violent and horrific way. These people, honestly, I'm not advocating for it, but each of these major outlets, from CNN to The Roots, deserve to have a truck bomb driven right through the front doors and detonated. They are fucking traitors and they absolutely deserve death.

inB4 a whole bunch of "glow nigger" comments. Just a pissed off "Christian White Male" who has had enough and would love to see them suffer.

This. Its scary

Attached: mefi3.png (720x1253, 345K)

>title of article is two sentences long
you could tell this was written by a nigger even if you didn't have a profile pic

>The Root
>men LIKE Kavanaugh
>unbiased
Hah. have a sage.

>I went to college with women like ford that's why i known she's probably lying about her rape

The rope will hang on the day of the jews

Rape victim can't muster tears but the accused can, it's almost like someone is lying out of the two huh? One of them is going home with half a million dollars regardless while the other has daughters going to school with people that will forever think their dad is a gang rapist. Thanks liberals!

Attached: 1521980793382.jpg (500x725, 103K)

>by whom I don’t even know
It became something of a trend recently for some people, did it not?

Attached: 1314020463036.png (1032x1023, 118K)

>Men like Kavanaugh
>Probably
More bs

Not so fast!

Attached: wew.jpg (841x693, 364K)

>Not all blacks
>Not all Muslims

I went to college in a completely different state with white guys, they drank
>All white men are rapists
>Stone Kavanaugh

God, please add white liberals come day of the rope
>

SHEEEEIITTT THAT'S AN ILLEGAL IMAGE
HOW ABSOLUTELY DARE YOU SIR

Attached: 1536502003235.png (580x750, 609K)

shut up transphobe

Attached: 1529555396712.jpg (764x1000, 229K)

Trump is a lame duck, he should have stepped in to stop this circus but he won't do shit as usual because kikes are on the side of Ford.

>the root

get out with this nigger rag

This is fucking disgusting that they'd sink this low, they really are low on ammo just wait until they completely run out they'll go absolutely insane. I can't wait

Attached: 1538161800820.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

I seriously can't rn
Dear all Men,
STOP *clap* RAPING *clap* WOMEN *clap* AND *clap* THEN *clap* DENYING *clap* IT. *clap*
It only proves us right.
>98.5K Likes

@BiErikBrady*
what a worthless childhood rape victim, just because his entire male side of the family pumped him full of cum every day Erik believes every man must be molesting kids

*pulls dick out of unconscious woman*
HOW DARE YOU FALSELY ACCUSE ME OF RAPE!? I'M WHITE!

checked
she's dead, Jim

Attached: 1529774020094.jpg (2594x1927, 1.56M)

Except she never cried

If a woman dies halfway through sex, are you obligated to stop? I mean... Go out with a bang, amirite?

>I am familiar with people who think like him

There is no way around it, there will be blood. It is the only way.

not for lack of effort though

Ford will be gang raped by Jow Forums in a televised ceremony.

>men like Kavanaugh
>I know he's probably lying
>like
>probably
Weasel words

When did Hitler gas kikes? Have you been watching Jew movie propaganda?

>probably
nice accusation

>Just a pissed off "Christian White Male"
careful brother, don't feed the machine any consistent data for their metric gathering

Between the various memories I have of my father, the best were when he was coaching me on the field for 10 years. This is disgusting. I feel bad for the Kavanaugh's. Miss you Dad.

(((Coke))) is the new liquid Jew. Also Clarence Thomas.

>Isaac J. Bailey
>(((Isaac)))
>Bailey J.
I think it’s apparent that somebody is toying with us

E.F.T.

UR IN IRAQ, THE FUCK?

yeah I'm sure he was a good frat boy who didn't du nuffin.

seriously i get it he has to suck up to pence-tier evaligical boomers to get appointed; but of course Kav 'the rape train conductor' drunk like any fucking frat boy would.

the world would be a better place if we could just acknowledge that

TRUE

>Sources familiar with men like Kavanaugh's thinking have come forward detailing their rape at that man's hands.

That is exactly how it goes down. A hardline type of guy comes in who genuinely wants to bring people together, and (((they))) want none of it. They want to be the ((((Chosen)))). Ironically for them, they're Chosen to be part of a test, to choose between good and evil. Think to be rubbed out, essentially.
When it becomes apparent, normies start having (((second thoughts))) regarding all of these interesting (((coincidences))). Twitter banned Thomas Wictor for fuck's sake, and he was the biggest goy worshiper of Israel. There's no way he's not contending with some serious cognitive dissonances today to say the least.
((((They)))) don't want love. ((((They)))) don't want peace. ((((They)))) don't even want respect. What ((((they)))) want is fear and total submission.

>i know
>probably
Ovens when?

Pretty much

Attached: IMG_20180929_182541.jpg (720x508, 177K)

It was not part of your blood,
It came to you very late

>...in the dark niggers

Attached: 20180929_102648.jpg (498x1024, 158K)

Give it five year we will be in civil war not kidding

Not everyone who drinks does so to the point of being knock out drunk. If fucking homeboy friendless losers just acknowledge this and kill themselves the world would be better off.
I for one advise you be an example.

Yes, I'm in a shithole, so?

Nope. They're moving forward.

nigger that dog is dead.

This.

PAY ATTENTION YOU SLIDING RETARDS

ITS NOT ENOUGH THAT POL IS DROWNED WITH SLIDE THREADS NOW PEOPLE SLIDE INSIDE ACTUAL POSTS

Attached: 1537995347698.jpg (318x313, 11K)

is that the guy who took the plane for a joyride??

LEGAL MARIJUANA WILL NEUTRALIZE THE DEMOCRATIC VOTER BASE
>If marijuana was legalized on a federal level, the Democrats would mellow out and stop giving a shit about political strife (issues they had no business commenting on in the first place, and truly don't even care about). Furthermore, Trump would no longer be the villain to them. They would have no idea how to feel. They'd drop out of the political process altogether.
>As for law abiding conservative/libertarians who want the right of personal autonomy will also be appeased. Since they can legally partake. This would also serve as a directive to combat the deadly opiate epidemic.

This shit inflames me. All my libtards I interact with in life are constantly saying building up to the hearing. "Oh user his life isn't going to be ruined by this. Nothing is going to change for him because he's a privileged white male. He's still going to be a justice on the appellate court."

Then fucking things like this come out. No his life is fucking ruined no matter what happens because of fuckers like you. In libtards eyes he was guilty like all men the second the chargers were leveled. He's just luckier than most that there are people will an vested interest to see him succeed. Most men are just tossed to the garbage by anyone around them. Look at the duke lacrosse boys.

>reddit

Attached: 23.jpg (2594x1927, 3.64M)

Lets be honest her libfag. You don't believe in reasonable doubt for any matters.

wow this is compelling and truthful evidence that the FBI should consider.

....uh yeah

kikes as in liberals