How is this fair again?

How is this fair again?

Attached: 180167F4-2CC7-4E2F-BCBA-FE4EA980BE74.jpg (865x631, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

studyfinds.org/unattractive-men-dating-material-study/
reis.cis.es/REIS/PDF/REIS_159_07_ENGLISH1499424514902.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29390018
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men
nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3134531/
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/meet-catch-and-keep/201801/is-love-first-sight-real
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565
psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-15801-011?doi=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>don't be a landwhale
Not even that is required. Men have practically zero standards

Attached: golden mao laugh.jpg (907x624, 69K)

>have the intelligence to succeed at life
>complaining about being incel

Attached: 1538011760001.jpg (692x913, 282K)

I second that

Attached: 1537393291390.png (153x179, 35K)

>all that shit for the guy
>Don't be a landwhale
You should probably lower and raise your standards simultaneously, not demanding so much from yourself because you probably can't attain it, even though you probably want to attract a woman out of your league, and certainly, if you could remotely achieve the former standards, which you probably can't, only requiring from your mate that she isn't "a landwhale," is beneath you, and unless you're incredibly pathetic, only requiring that she isn't a landwhale is having standards too low.

>humanity is shit
Wow and you think masturbating on a phillipeno monkey hunting forum will fix that?
Fucking retard

>muh incel boogeyman
He didn't mention how much sex he was or wasn't having, leaf. This thread is Jow Forums-tier though

I'm stuck in low pay job :(

Attached: 1529148265216.jpg (1024x1002, 153K)

Well men allow it to happen so it does. But to be fair testosterone drives us. If men would stop thinking with their dicks it would help. Once you get older T drys up you will see what i mean.

>Don't be a landwhale
Even that's not true anymore

>these standards that apply to men don't apply to women
fixed

Attached: slightly less unfair.jpg (865x631, 121K)

Its literally not like that. I'm Jow Forums, but that's probably the only thing I've worked at in my relationship (we're together 15 years). I don't even work anymore. I occasionally treat her like shit to keep her on her toes, and have consistently made her hate herself for ever even thinking any other guy was ever attractive even before meeting me. She's a medical professional and works to pay for the lifestyle I want. I basically lift, train two martial arts, hang out with my son, go to the range, and sometimes hit the bars and strip clubs with my friends. Life on easy street is achievable if you're calculating, ruthless, and unyielding.

>things that never happened

Women are easy to get if you're funny and moderately attractive. Usually finding a girl you want to be the mother of your heirs is hard to do, which is what you should be aiming for anyways.

>can't cover it up either
Ahahahaha! You actually expect me to take you seriously after that one?

>Be able to raise children if necessary
Actual translation: be able to hire a babysitter because she's a strong independent womyn who's not going to give up her "career"

>Don't have a higher body count than him
The vast majority of normalfags aren't going to care about this

>Don't be taller than him
Said nobody ever. The main reason men don't date girls taller than them is girls don't want to date somebody shorter than them.

>Have less potential income than him
Same as the above.

>Be younger than him, 35 years max
Sorry you can't "adventure" your way around the world until your biological clock is almost done ticking and then expect everyone to just be ready to start competing over your loose and shriveled pussy.

Believe what you want. It's easy to do if you put the work in

I'm a dude lol, all of those things I added are what I want in a woman
all I did was apply the standards required of men (cannot be shorter, must make more money) in the opposite direction. they can't be career-oriented and they can't be lanklets

>I'm a dude lol
Sure thing, Holes. Any other jokes or is that it?

It's not. It's called a polygamous society. It advantages women. Change it or deal with it.

fairness is a false god

Massive cope. Women don't give a shit about money or your job (unless it's really high status). They don't give a shit about confidence, personality, whether you have a car or not, whether you have your own place or not. They don't give a shit about intelligence or any of that

The only thing women care about is
LOOKS
O
O
K
S

Reminder, if you can't get a gf as a low-status unemployed hobo, YOU ARE NOT PHYSICALLY ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN. You are a betabuxx. Women are using you for your stuff but they don't actually like you.

While you tell yourself "gotta get a job, gotta study hard, gotta be confident" to get that "homely" 5/10 literal felons who smoke crack all day are getting prime 8+/10 women because they were lucky enough to be born with a chiseled jaw and hunter eyes.

Also women don't need to be not landwhales. Even 0/10 abominations get more attention than the typical 5/10 dude.

This has been your daily blackpill

Attached: 1538238140289.jpg (865x631, 60K)

Fixed

Attached: fix.jpg (865x631, 101K)

I actually demand that any woman I'm seeing make a decent amount of money, because I'm not paying for shit unless it's for my kid or myself.

Pffft...bitch, here's a few others:
>No tattoos
>No body piercing
>No hair coloring outside of the norm
>No ideological feminist leanings
>Not materialistic
>Parents must remain together
>Wholesome family and good upbringing
>Career that is successful but doesn't take away from her ability to be a good mother and raise children
>Doesn't watch reality TV
>Makeup to a minimum
>Does household chores
>Knows how to change a tire and pump gas

>Argentina
ok man these are standards of your monkey city full of desperate dumb monkey women though, I'm sure it's fucking easy to find a disgusting poor mutt and keep her, she doesn't even know what good is

This, except its looks and confidence. If you lift, aren't hideously disfigured, and treat women like they are jokes only there to amuse and blow you, many MANY of them will do whatever you want. You just have to not care about what they think and be willing to manipulate and control them.

muh looks is the cope to not change your shit life

in reality ugly as dogshit obese as fuck men have relationships

you are literally in the bottom 3% of men if you can't get laid

Cope. Nearly all blackpill experiments are from the West, primarily the US.

Attached: okc.png (500x632, 43K)

Wow you tested desperate cat ladies to see what they are willing to settle for? Demi levato doesn't need okcupid you fucking retard, women of that caliber find matches through life, mutts are so fucking dumb i swear

Not really a man doesnt need to be social or train etc etc he only needs to be chad to get hookups and if he wants a life partner also money.
For a Chad training is only a plus he is good looking enough naturally

Attached: 433023258627932345_2a2f4c6d03de[1].jpg (1024x1024, 102K)

Let's shorten this:
>don't be degenerate
>good family upbringing, still close with family
>responsible, doesn't live life in defecit
>maintains good health

>Knows how to change a tire and pump gas
There are people who don't know how to do this?

Attached: a04f4d61986d92669ae35443f27fcef7e98e6d7780659007d2f0bfbc162e167f.jpg (315x404, 34K)

What retarded autist would ever care about any of this

Seems true unfortunately

Nice, user

Literally the only qualification I look for in a female is don't be fat. That's it. The only woman who qualifies for that where I live is a beautiful 5 foot tall (1,52 metres), pale skin, jet black hair and gray eyes who is also a professional artist (painter).

I just wish I had the guts to ask her out, but as the old saying says, "Don't shit where you drink in silent misery."

Attached: 251.jpg (250x350, 14K)

>Study: Unattractive Men Not Viewed As ‘Dating Material,’ No Matter How Great Their Personality
studyfinds.org/unattractive-men-dating-material-study/

>How Important is Physical Attractiveness in the Marriage Market? (tl;dr very)
reis.cis.es/REIS/PDF/REIS_159_07_ENGLISH1499424514902.pdf

>Attractive people associated with all positive personality traits
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/29390018

>Height is extremely important
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/fulfillment-any-age/201306/why-women-want-tall-men

>Your face heavily affects your entire life
nytimes.com/1981/09/01/science/effects-of-beauty-found-to-run-surprisingly-deep.html?pagewanted=1

>Why don't smart teens have sex? (study with 1k+ people)
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3134531/

>Strong Inverse Association Between Height and Suicide
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/pdf/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373

>Love at first sight is real
psychologytoday.com/us/blog/meet-catch-and-keep/201801/is-love-first-sight-real

>On tinder bottom 80% of men compete for the bottom 22% of women, top 78% of women compete for the top 20% of men
medium.com/@worstonlinedater/tinder-experiments-ii-guys-unless-you-are-really-hot-you-are-probably-better-off-not-wasting-your-2ddf370a6e9a

>Women care about face much more than body
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0003347207000565

>It takes 13ms for people to differentiate attractive faces from unattractive faces
psycnet.apa.org/record/2005-15801-011?doi=1

Market forces, dude. There's a limited supply of women, and the demand is huge - an imbalance amplified by the fact that they have no problem poaching or sharing the cream of the crop. You have to outbid the limp wrists to your left and right.

he is right looks will take you anywhere, life is easier as a very good looking average iq man than a average looking very high iq man

This is biology.
Women are inferior to men.
Men are the conquerors and society builders.
LITERALLY suck it up.
You must conquer or you will be destroyed.

>t. virgin

Men have to have [X]
Woman have to more compete

fixed it for you faggots

Attached: pussy.png (894x525, 150K)

Jow Forums has standards only because of the high % of pedos and thirsty cosplay faggots

Attached: hqdefault.png (312x383, 41K)

Women have NO requirements anymore, Hell they don't even need a vagina to get a bf anymore

Attached: 1497128620212.jpg (1279x2679, 1.08M)

This is is literally my standard.

It's not fair. But so what?
The only issue here is that men allowed women to gain "equality" in everything but the sexual market (the one place they are naturally dominant).

Attached: 1c66b6b361d10dba4f83aa76ed224fd03d96777a2e109f76578ca061e45ea2fb.jpg (185x243, 16K)

I'm a virgin who loves Taco Bell, but am not hung up on trying to attract girls, in whom I am not really interested, (not gay or asexual). Does this image apply to me?

8/10

Think of a woman as a retarded little boy that lost his genitals in an accident.
Much easier to approach them with this mental image.

finally, voice of reason. didn't know MGTOW fags took over Jow Forums.
men are superior, so men should do more to contribute.
only a loser or a leftist would disagree.

>Jow Forums is mean, selfish nerd who does not work, has ideology no girl likes and does not have anything else at all
The biggest difference which Jow Forums seems to forgot it that who asks out who
Also, there is a difference between how to get any partner and how to get the partner you actually wanted
Woman have less requirements, but this makes it harder for them to get the man they want, because it is not listed up for them what should they do

This is unfortunately true. There was a tinder experiment with Eggman (ugly as fuck balding guy) as a tranny and he absolutely MOGGED his male version.
I suspect that the majority of MtF trannies are simply dudes who want a taste of life in debug mode. They don't think they were born a woman in a woman's body or any of that shit. They are just coping to the next level.

Attached: zqkqgea1c7h11.jpg (1640x960, 122K)

>drink cigarette juice
What the fuck is that supposed to be? I could only begin to imagine.

fake and gay

You only win not playing the game

Attached: 1522682432561.jpg (1600x1800, 254K)

Damn. I replicate this and see whats up.

Most guys probably think its just her being "cute" or "quirky" or "lol so random".

80% of the guy go for 80% of the girls, 80% of the girls go for the 80%, maybe if you started to date girls that are ugly, autistic, or socially retarded it would do you good retard but nooo let's date a tinder roastie since I'm dumb

Oops, I married a man who only sort of met 8 of the 17 requirements when we met. Is our relationship doomed Jow Forums?

Joo.

>Most guys
Maybe most guys who be into that "person."

>hur dur I have to work harder compared to girls
so what?
men are worth less by default compared to women but they cap of at a much higher level
arbeit macht frei
if you wanna be someone's bitch then go ahead faggot

Attached: 1538052635363.jpg (958x958, 103K)

>taco bell

The obligatory "funny and quirky"-line many tinder bios have. I'm more confused by the emojis below it.

Attached: my mom was not into guns for some reason Eric Paddock.png (1248x808, 1.17M)

>Girls: "I don't low standarts so I don't date with Incels"
>Jow Forums Incels: "I have so low standarts, why does not anyone like me?"

You probably don't even meet the requirement on the right. Kys, roastie.
I'm not used to reading these things. What comes to mind is the drool that accumulates in people's mouths when they chew tobacco, but that's not really ciagarettes. Maybe it's whatever you're drinking while you're smoking. That doesn't make sense either, but "she" must have had something on her mind, and I'm curious to know what it was.

lol there is 1 woman for every man, the sexual revolution fucked it all

Attached: ssss.png (865x631, 200K)

Except that women don't care about how much you "contribute". They only care about things you mostly can't change such as face and height.
Women are not good judges of character. This is why their families chose their partners for them for millennia, until the modern concept of dating.

>Men: have money
>Women: don't be ugly

The natural state of humanity is warfare to cut down the number of men. resulting in 2 women for every men. and 7 children per women, to keep the war going.

STOP, USING, TINDER, RETARD.
Of course if you base yourself that every girls are like tinder whores you have no experience, go outside and talk to more to girls, salty incel, I see a ton of ugly guys with pretty girls

Petulant, easily refuted boys are just adorable.

>based on Tinder

It is lot more easier to get money then it is to born as pretty

this virgin nerd thinks life is supposed to be fair

Attached: 2(2)1.jpg (620x465, 54K)

and then THIS nerd thinks pic related is physically possible

Attached: 2(12).jpg (640x960, 62K)

literally any flaws will be dismissed if you got enough money, not just Tinder, real life as well
so what you're saying is men have it easier?

not mentioned in your post: incel

if you wanna change the world or accomplish anything of note, you've got to be a man
something that men can do:
>go to a third world shithole and reproduce with thousands of people
>create a business and become wealthy
>win a noble prize in science
>become an influential politician and rule a country
>go to space
>become a marine/cia agent
every man is capable of doing at least one of these with enough dedication and it is much easier to do it if your a man
or you could be a bitch and sit on the sidelines of civilisation

also men can improve their attractiveness while for women its much harder
men age better than women too

>>Not materialistic
good fucking Lord and they wonder why they are incel

this thread is getting more appalling as I go

Attached: 2(2)1ab.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Thats not true at all.
Nowdays with things like Instagram and Tinder, women have turned into massive whores who just need to choose which guy they will fuck today, that makes women to choose the 20% of guys (the ones who are most attractive), roasting their pussy and making them single mothers.
Meanwhile the 80% are left with the leftovers, which makes them to go into other stuff like videogames or MGTOW.
And the girls that aren't whores are ALWAYS with a boyfriend.

You can do all the things in that list if you stop wasting time on holes with smarthphones

Men have to do certain things in order to get something, while woman can't do the other things
You can't really compare those things, because it is harder for an ugly girl then average loser here.

reminder if you don't read at least one of

Heartiste, Rational Male or Roosh V you are

beyond contempt if you complain and bitch

about modern women

Attached: RRR.png (973x638, 569K)

>easily refuted boys
I'm less convinced you're actually a woman, as much as affecting the style of one., and I cannot always withhold some expression of contempt, when I happen to find that a woman has a beard.
Of course, this can easily be cleared up, and you can confirm your sex and weight by posting a photo, but I'm sure you're unwilling to do that, as easy as it is, and anything is easy to a man who sees himself as absolutely able, but unwilling.

Nah. Here’s my fat dog.

Attached: 8D0AE943-CF2B-4E9A-B77F-44D4DFB42B54.jpg (4032x3024, 3.39M)

Thought so. Again, I'm not convinced you're a woman, but your posts are somewhat convincingly idiotic.

It will be funny when men start dropping out of society and letting invaders do whatever they want with the roasties, then we will talk about fairness

In nature us women are more valuable. We are the selectors because of the quantitative nature of our gametes. We put the alphas at the top and they protect us from shitty male genes. Deal with it, incel, remove yourself from the gene pool .

tiddies pls or leave

When you see it, you’ll shit bricks.

Attached: AB522E38-3858-483C-A30E-61775C6A0F4C.jpg (4032x3024, 2.58M)

Not for incel losers like you.

Yeah no

This is not the grammar and prose of a female, no matter what your native language is, meme flaggot.

Take the dress off and get a hair cut.

You guys are just pussies unwilling to manipulate women. Keep working hard, jerking off to cartoons, and getting mad that you don't get enough sex. But there's absolutely no reason why it has to be that way.

Woman have to manipulate and not get caught as a bitch
If Jow Forums were really good at manipulation, he would not be a incel faggot

they have the pussies were crave for sliding our throbbing cocks in to. good trade off. also she better be able to suck good dick and do it daily too

very interesting words. sexy.. open bob NOW!

Attached: bob.jpg (480x360, 10K)

i didn't say that was wrong. you also get to choose your partner, you don't have to be with thot if you don't want to.
but yeah, internet has made dating so much worse.