She may not have been 100% truthful...

She may not have been 100% truthful, but you have to admit her heart was probably in the right place (helping women and protecting Roe v. Wade).

Attached: 44.jpg (1024x956, 140K)

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/gofundme-campaigns-support-ford-raise-700k/story?id=58147904
youtube.com/watch?v=QqWIXFLeeiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That poor poor woman. I dont want to live in a world where men can put their hands over women's mouths and not have their life ruined.

>helping women by making rape accusations unbelievable for the next 100 years

Attached: 1534813502760.png (817x443, 34K)

4/10 guaranteed replies.

Yeah, what a noble, selfless woman.

abcnews.go.com/US/gofundme-campaigns-support-ford-raise-700k/story?id=58147904

She is literally destroying the credibility of actual rape victims.
What she is doing is probably the worst thing that's happened to women since... Fuck I dunno, probably ever.

Dems really fucked up.

Nah
Shes a cunt

Attached: 305849679345.jpg (445x424, 52K)

This.

Not sure i get how she protected women at all. So making it harder to come out about rape is making it easier?

>that pic
So how soon before she gets a federal holiday named after her?

POWERFUL.

you may be a retard but you should still be euthanized.

I'm sure people who's lives have been ruined for wrongfully accused would have something to say about that.

The Roe V. Wade is strong in this one (Cause this is nothing more than pathetic and weak white liberals protecting their right to have their wombs destroyed while paying the butcher his shekels.

Abortion should be punishable by 30 years minimum

If he wasn't going to undo Roe v. Wade, he sure as fuck will now.

> Helping people kill babies using abortion pills?
> Helping the company she worked for make money
> Making nearly 1million from gofundme
> Ruining a man's and his family's life

"Heart in the right place"

OP I hope to fuck you're just baiting because if you're not I do hope you are able to make friends with the front of a semi

Attached: spill.jpg (202x200, 9K)

Lying to help whores kill babies. What a saint

lmao if she lied she's going to jail

false rape accusers should be raped to death

Baste and deathpills

Attached: E9D4FF39-9F0D-4F26-9D7F-B8B5BA46C820.png (211x239, 6K)

You can't rape a slut.

how the fuck do you dipshits still not understand, repealing roevwade FUCKS THE WEST, but muh fetuses!!!!

>Not sure i get how she protected women at all. So making it harder to come out about rape is making it easier?
You don't get it? She lied to try to keep Kavanaugh from the Supreme Court because liberals are afraid he's going to overturn Roe v. Wade and make abortion illegal again.

Why are you turning Jow Forums into Fox news?

I hope she was raped. Women love rape.

and that’s a good thing!

Attached: A328A29A-C5C3-4029-9FEB-85B2D432EE14.png (624x567, 196K)

If she's lying her heart won't be in the right place until it's behind bars

SLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

THREEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

>repealing roevwade FUCKS THE WEST
Sad but true.

Attached: 9.jpg (768x994, 168K)

This.

Her heart was where her facts were. In the DNC bathroom giving a blowjob to some dude that looked like Rand Paul or some other conservative.

spbp

>false rape accusers should be raped to death
I would settle for them facing prison time. Instead of reality in practice where it's almost impossible for them to ever face any sort of repercussions legal or otherwise because women never lie and even when they do it's your fault for sexism or something.

>She may not have been 100% truthful, but you have to admit her heart was probably in the right place (helping women and protecting Roe v. Wade).
Wrong, she's a liar, and nice slide thread homo

Attached: FAG.gif (371x252, 998K)

Did anyone not call her a liar?

youtube.com/watch?v=QqWIXFLeeiI

spbp /thread

>protecting Roe v. Wade
you are aware that Roe V. Wade has been dead since 1992, right? It hasn't been law since Casey V Planned Parenthood.

It was never a law. It was a precedent. And Planned Parenthood v. Casey didn't overturn that Roe v. Wade precedent, it affirmed it.

>may not have been 100% truthful,
You can stop right there.
The rode to hell is paved with good intentions.

Attached: Lies.jpg (462x462, 35K)

It paradoxically affirmed and overruled. States can place regulations on abortion because Casey stated abortion is not a fundamental human right. Roe v Wade is no longer the US abortion model. Casey V PP is. We can overturn Roe and wammen will still be able to get abortions.

I find it amusing that the women who want to protect abortion are defending the incorrect thing. Makes me kek

95% or rape alligations are false.
Ms. Ford is living proof of this.

She's a lying cunt actively working to destroy America.

>doesn't know the difference between a court ruling and a law
Yeah, as much as I would expect from Jow Forums

>I find it amusing that the women who want to protect abortion are defending the incorrect thing. Makes me kek
They're not incorrect, you're just being a pedant. If a new precedent were set that established there was no constitutional right to abortion then both Roe v. Wade and Planned Parenthood v. Casey would be overturned because both are precedents establishing the opposite. And they aren't the same as laws, it's not like you literally repeal one past case or another, it's just a matter of court cases being used to inform how laws are interpreted.

Objectively wrong, nobody cares about the hoops states have to make you jump through to get an abortion, therefore Casey is really a non-factor, the true case that gives abortion rights in the first place is Roe.

Helping her husband keep his position at a company that produces RU486 you mean

>lying is ok as long as it advances your own personal agenda

You're not going anytime, rabbi

Can states place restrictions on abortions?
You bet.
Roe BTFO'd.
Just because Casey took parts of Roe doesn't mean Roe is still alive. If it was then why are we as a country going against it by allowing regulations? We can overturn Roe all we want. We still have Casey. Casey establishes what Roe said and then went further to the point where Roe isn't relevant because we haven't followed Roe since 1992.
>If it were relevant then we have been violating it for decades.
Casey is the more landmark case.