AR-15 Thread

Do you live in a state that's not a shithole that allows you to exercise your 2nd amendment right?
Have you been putting off on getting a gun because you're just too lazy?

Here's a quick guide to building your own AR-15 on the cheap.

This is the first part we're going to buy and it's the most important. This is the only part of an AR-15 that is regulated, you can purchase everything else without getting a background check except this. It will need to be mailed to a local dealer who will charge you a fee and background check you.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-ar-15-lower-safe-fire-1728.html

This kit contains the entire rest of the rifle. Stock, barrel, grip, trigger, barrel all that good stuff. It's a more basic kit but it will be enough to get you started on the AR-15 platform.
palmettostatearmory.com/psa-16-mid-length-5-56-nato-1-7-phosphate-classic-rifle-kit-5165448467.html

This punch set will help with assembly and is a good tool set to have for beginners.
palmettostatearmory.com/wheeler-engineering-brass-punch-set-8-piece.html

These are your run of the mill magazines. I'd say 10 is a good start but you can get as many or little as you want. You can also likely head down to any local gun store to purchase some and meet your local FLGS owner.
palmettostatearmory.com/d-h-5-56-30rd-aluminum-magazine-8416.html

After you get the parts it's time to assemble your rifle.
youtu.be/p8sY5CQmlHI

Some things to consider at this point:
>Clean your fucking gun
>Begin stockpiling ammunition. A little here and there never hurts.
>Look for an optic. Iron sights are fine but red dots / acogs go great if you have the money

budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/4997/Firearms/Rifles/Smith & Wesson/M&P 15 Rifles/S&W M&P 15 SPORT II .223/5.56 16
Want a full rifle instead? The S&W Sport II is your 'modern musket'

youtube.com/watch?v=OYjbSGO30K0

youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

Attached: Palm2.png (1039x907, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also looking for infographics and whatnot related to civil disobediance. Past actions, tools, analytics, etc

Attached: 1442604076139.png (1280x800, 161K)

Do they do international shipping to Canada?

I don't think so, I would find a local gun shop more familiar with Canadian laws

Attached: 1443967016860.png (1802x905, 203K)

Attached: 1440024829543.jpg (1673x431, 298K)

>Clean your fucking gun
thanks, now i feel bad

It longs to cum, user. Go oil it up

Buy an 80% lower and finish it yourself. Absolutely zero record of a firearm transaction. The government has no business knowing whether or not you own firearms.

Spamming this shit again...

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

glowing this hard

Oh look it's the bootlicking pussyshill again. Hello friend, would you like a recommendation in purchasing your first firearm little babby?

Two bootlicking pussy shills! Even better

Attached: rifl.png (2092x1910, 746K)

Jow Forums

This information is shit, and OP is a faggot. No (you)s for anyone. No one comes here for firearm advice when there is much much more comprehensive advice there. Not to mention there is an /arg/ AR general at all times.

Pic related is the only AR op uses.

There is no place for this here. Season this thread with plenty of spices.

Attached: Flesh Barrel.jpg (1024x768, 219K)

By all means faggot now that you're here why don't you provide a parts list or an improvement to the OP? Seeing as that was recommended to me by the folks in /arg/ I'd be curious to see what you come up with

Unless you're just a useless faggot that is

Attached: ar.png (1028x803, 138K)

in many states there is no need to register or submit to FFL inquiry. Having a fire arm in your possession unconcealed at your home (while not a felon, wife beater, or drug dealer) is NOT a crime.

Attached: 1538175999863.gif (652x562, 392K)

In every state, for the OP you need to have the lower receiver sent to an FFL who performs a background check

dont forget your bump stock.

Why would I want to make my gun less accurate? It's a fun novelty but I would never recommend it

private party sales are legal in 30+ states with no requirement for government involvement.

If you purchase the lower receiver in the OP, you will need to send it to an FFL. If you buy a lower receiver from your friend then sure you may not need to, but for this you do.

soooo... why are you recommending to involve the ATF when its possible to buy private party?

Because this guide works for every state, and it's not like they're not going to look at your credit card records if it comes down to confiscation.
>we see you bought all these other parts for an AR except for the lower receiver, where's that?
"Haha what makes you think I own a gun XD"

Attached: 6fbe9b25-a2ea-4a48-97d1-e6ece33db05c.jpg (768x512, 135K)

checked. well you can order an 80% lower and have it direct shipped to your house in all 50 states as its just a piece of metal, and not a "fire arm" which has a specific definition. Go pick up a drill press at the Depot.

>Go pick up a drill press at the Depot.
I sure remember being born with the innate knowledge and ability to perfectly mill an 80% receiver.

Why are 80%fags always so annoying, go make your own infographic

clever ATF logic

Attached: 1538206032117.jpg (280x280, 15K)

I like how you're trying to convince me to tell other people to get around federal laws

these things i am saying are 100% legal, only an ATF troll would imply they are to "get around" federal law. DYE 2A?

Attached: 1538070886044.png (808x1300, 383K)

>these things i am saying are 100% legal
Same with the things I'm posting, I hope you're posting behind 7 proxies because if your justification for getting an 80% is so the government won't know you have a gun you're retarded

after machining an AR you own a firearm and you are the official manufacturer, if there is a reason you cannot own one that is a felony, if you try to sell it without first registering it that is a felony. Yet, if you dont sell it and you keep it as your own it is as legal as your uncle selling you his shotgun.

you only want to sew paranoia and get people on lists.

>you only want to sew paranoia and get people on lists.
By all means post an 80% milling guide, however my approach is just fine for people who aren't paranoid turbofags like yourself. If you think my having people purchase legal parts from an online store is getting them on a list then holy shit you're beyond saving.

tl:dr go be retarded somewhere else

Or just learn to do it without one.

youtube.com/watch?v=7RdAhTxyP64