I’m sad Jow Forums :(

All this Kavanaugh stuff has triggered an avalanche of anti-white Male sentiment, so much so it’s difficult to comprehend. Is this where we are now? I know Jow Forums is a bit of a safe space and that we echo a lot of the same ideas round and round. But have things really fallen this far? Mainstream left wing sources and pundits are openly being racist and vitriolic as we speak in such a blatant way that’s its shocking. Is this politics now? Is this what we consider acceptable behavior in public discourse? I wanted to believe things weren’t this bad and that this place just exaggerated. We’re screwed, once we’re a minority they’re gonna make our lives hell. And nothing will be done to stop it. This is a fucking nightmare. And this is the real world. Thoughts?

Attached: 41BAEAC9-8C8B-4D2A-8FE7-4323C926D77A.jpg (275x183, 14K)

Death cries of the democratic party and their cult of goyim.

I wish I could believe you.

it is though. even people in cucknada are pissed off and taking right sided narratives

desu I think Bill Clinton personally wanted Kavanugh grilled on explicit sexual content as revenge for his impeachment proceedings.

i hope this just revealed how slimy the democrats are

>crazy lonely leftist cat ladies and past-their-prime professional women dislike men vocally on news and social media
This is not news, OP, it has been the norm for years now

They’re not cat ladies. This is almost all of the media. I’m so blackpilled right now.

why don’t they just scrap kavanaugh, throw him to the wolves, and nominate a different conservative judge with less rape allegations?

then you cave in and more false accusation is coming to every non leftist public figure.

It's playground relations. The girls are teasing and bullying you because they liiiiiiiike youuuuuuu.

The funny thing is, even the most uppity leftist politician know white men are still the true backbone of this current western civilization, they don't you or most white men dead instead they want you enslaved to listen to their every demand.

>Ahbloo bloo bloo I deserve to be on the Supreme Court

Repubs are such entitled faggots

>bubba budda my vagina is your new god

Faggot like you are sad.

>Kavanaugh was a principal author of the Starr Report to Congress, released in September 1998, on the Monica Lewinsky–Bill Clinton sex scandal
Agree

>once we’re a minority they’re gonna make our lives hell.
and then we'll turn them into the minority again as revenge.

>has trigger a wave of
Stop. This didn't trigger anything. The left already hated white males. This is nothing new. (((They))) have always been the enemy of white males; it's just now obvious to literally fucking everyone.

as a former trump supporter, I can't believe how my party would support a rapist pedophile.

That's why you exercise your 2nd Amemndment rights. Or live on your knees. Choice is yours.

I didn’t want to believe it. They really hate us. We’re fucked

There will never not be rape allegations. Idiot. That's the point. This is the play book they have been using for 7 years.

They hate on white men. Because deep down they like them? Wow, great one.

We won. You lost. And you'll lose again.

FUCK OFF MEME FLAG FAGGOT SHILL NIGGER KIKE SON OF BITCH

what makes you so sure they’re false? honestly a supreme court justice should be squeaky fucking clean beyond a shadow of a doubt.

This whole process has revealed that the most prevalent aspect of American society is pure hatred.
The democrats HATE conservatives to the point they will destroy every aspect of their lives.
The republicans HATE liberal to the point they will destroy everything liberal.
I’d suspect that at this point in time this crisis will escalate to a crescendo of unknown damage to the nation.
The Russians could invade right now and no one would notice as they are too busy fighting other Americans with different political view points. Americans fear and hate other Americans more than they do their traditional enemies.
This will end badly.. as a spectator though it’s highly entertaining but scary at the same time.

Yes, things have really fallen this far. This is the real societal effect of having a black President for two terms and the media's nonstop exhaultation of him.

You're see reality and it is shocking you.

Just get used to the blue wave and hope the Democrat party will splinter into something less radical after the Republican party dies for good in 2020, Trump will be in the history books as the last Republican President to ever hold office.

>Jow Forums is a bit of a safe board and that we echo a lot of the same ideas
(you)

to be fair, every time in human history has been divisive as fuck. we just have to weather this storm because there’s gonna be another one coming before it’s even over. the sky has fallen a million times but we’re still here and we’ll still be here after this shit.

kys user, you’re useless
>in all fields

Here's a white pill: We've always been the minority. Whites have always been the smallest share of the world's population. We've made it this far. Unfortunately, things are looking a little bleak right now because a mind virus invaded half of us and tricked us into letting the world into our countries, but let me cheer you up a bit.

Take a look at this graph. White liberals are literally aborting themselves out of existence. And statistics show that political affiliation correlates very strongly with parental political affiliation.

Whites in cities and metropolitan areas will decline drastically as a relative share of the population. But out in the country, people will continue having families and raising kids. 40 years from now, whites might be a minority in the US, but it will be a minority that is decidedly less urban, much more right wing than it is today, and probably very, very pissed off. Additionally, they'd only be a minority in comparison to all the other groups, while still being the largest single group. And god knows the mexicans, blacks, and asians aren't all going to get along well enough to come at us at the same time.

Quite honestly, I think this graph alone shows that we're going to win eventually. To quote Heinlein, "it may be verified by observation that any breed which stops its own increase gets crowded out by breeds which expand." The future belongs to those who show up. And at current trajectories, the white left won't be showing up. So it's us, our children, and our grandchildren against the invading hordes. I like those odds.

Attached: image0.png (1000x800, 45K)

>everyone but extremely conservative has 1 kid
Fucking stupid graph, how do you have 1.6 children?

Fucking stupid user, it's an average

Attached: 1509591051240.png (650x1350, 586K)

Any accusation means you’re not clean and thus guilty these days.

Could you imagine how bad this would be to watch if they were mexicans

btw in 20 years they will be

>desu I think Bill Clinton personally wanted Kavanugh grilled on explicit sexual content as revenge for his impeachment proceedings.

Attached: 1538204149515.jpg (1200x1175, 194K)

Don’t give up any ground faggot, this is a test and if you complain you’ve already started losing

>half of us
It's more liek 1/3rd of us, and falling in numbers every day.

Roe v Wade is still getting overturned kek.

I was almost out boys, I been working on a horse ranch.. finishing uni. I was almost out of this life until this happened and now I feel like i am being drawn back in.

Liberalism is a death cult.

Repubs don't tend to abort their pregnancies?

>crazy lonely leftist cat ladies and past-their-prime professional women dislike X vocally on news and social media

Fixed that for you.

Attached: Chaos.jpg (1000x2876, 657K)

Dude, take it easy. Everyone in the middle sees this idiocy. Their losses in November will be epic. It'll be a worse meltdown than 2016, but, there will be nothing they can do. They'll be gone, their ideology will be relegated to retarded fringe fads, like shoulder pads in the 80's, or jazzercise, that people will look back on and cringe about.

This is a mistake. Leftist don't primarily breed. They are a virus, they own children minds due to them owning the school/government.

What an utter faggot. You really think it will end here? They already started a website for the next one!

Faggots breed by fucking little kids.

>Her mouth is crooked, and she has weird lips...
t. 80s plastic surgery abomination

Attached: 1468900230090.jpg (473x500, 46K)

Found the shill!

He IS squeaky clean you fucking paid ball gargler! Because you level accusations at him doesn't make him dirty.

Nobody believes her. Nobody. No dates, no witnesses, fake tears, cringey theatrical voice, multiple lies in her testimony alone!

>I can't fly
>flies around the world
>I didn't tell anyone
>my beach friends told me to go to the media

You've failed. Just because Flake is a spineless sack of shit, doesn't mean this won't backfire on you. Tell Brock he wasted his money... again.

>He thinks he can stop progress
We're not going back user. Go live in some Muslim shithole if you want a theocracy and guns,

That's weird I'm white and don't trust this silver-spooned asshole. Part of Bush whitehouse.

BASED NEOCONS!

It isn't "anti white male" its anti sexual assault.

It hilarious how many alt righters on this board are so threatened by the rise in women calling out assaulters on their violence. Its like Jow Forums has morphed into a safe space of its own.

>>One side are Zionist shills who wanna keep their shekels and leave people alone
>>The other wants you disenfranchised, silenced and displaced within your own country and thinks it’s funny
user you’re just retarded

>How to spot a shill
>He ignores the point becuase he's a rat bastard

Democrats shit all over due process.

Shut the hell up. I’m sick of you bastards trying to trick me.

Attached: 7AC38FD1-DEF2-464B-B947-4A046C02FD36.jpg (750x971, 351K)

The majority of democrats are white males.

The only thing under attack is violence against women. If you're a big strong scary conservative white man how are you so threatened by this? How do you pat yourself on the back for good "traditional" values when you're permissive of assault?

Yeah like they did against Merrick Garland? Oh wait. He didn't do anything wrong.

The republicans ignored due process and had literally no excuse. Whatsoever.

how to spot a jew 101, he always accuses you of what he's doing.
Nice try rabbi.

>I know Jow Forums is a bit of a safe space and that we echo a lot of the same ideas round and round.
Bait.

Not really. Only 5-10% of the country actually believes this lying bitch.

It doesn’t seem like it.

>Why don't you throw the people you support to the wolves?
Could you conceivably be any more Jewish?

>The republicans ignored due process and had literally no excuse.
Oh just die you fucking retard, it's not even worth the energy to explain to you why you're wrong.

>he thinks its just the media and not also half the country
Nigger have you not been paying attention? Why do you think autistic groups like MGTOW and antifa are a thing? This world is fugged if you try to take it seriously

Attached: 1537777337202m.jpg (1024x617, 59K)

We need to seperate the narrative. It's rich vs poor not poc vs white. Rich privelege people keep dividing us. As a poor democrat I feel closer to a poor white redneck than a rich black person.

That’s how politics used to be but since the Democrats purposely turned their backs on the white working class, things have never been the same.

And it's just a coincidence that those People of Money are overwhelmingly jews.

Attached: 1530060146439.png (200x200, 56K)

how did i fail? nigga chill i’m just asking a question. i wish i got paid to shitpost on here. i have no vested interest in this shit. i’m just a guy who likes to start shit on the internet. have fun being mad about stuff fag

maybe people have different opinions than you that they weren’t paid to have. oy vey goyim

>d an avalanche of anti-white Male sentiment,
Good
Let them push white males away

Then don't send your kids to public schools. If you raise your kids right, they won't turn out to be shit eating liberals.