I work for gofundme, and I found something strange with Dr. Fords campaign

More than $700,000 has been donated to Dr. Christine Blasey Ford through a number of GoFundMe campaigns set up on her behalf. I as well as 50 others handle payment requests, and conduct fraud checks from time to time... I don’t know if Dr. Ford is lying, but I can say this many of the large payments come from the same IP address... but different names... this looks very odd to me, I brought this information to my supervisor... but he asked me to let it go... so I come here... in hopes to find a way to make it public without losing my job...

Attached: CCDB3E19-9087-428A-A06C-3D49847E6D27.png (768x404, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/heidilifeldman
secretservice.gov/investigation/
archive.is/oQKHw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

> CCDB3E19-9087-428A-A06C-3D49847E6D27.png
LARP

Bump for Justice she need's to go down post the IP address if you can and your Supervisor is being complicit and trying to hide it don't let them user just don't

stop raping her

Based.
Bump.
We need the hacker known as Jow Forums to help us.
Kek bless you user.

Collect data and report it to FinCEN, they don't play around

If this isnt a LARP, you could submit the tip to the fbi. Also, have you asked your beach friends what to do? They know a lot of stuff.

check your privilege fascist pig

The only problem with her security fund is that it isn't raising enough money. If she wasn't literally in mortal danger from right wing misogynists she wouldn't need to pay for security.

What's the purpose of doing this "digging"? Why not just ask for her gynecological records, or the X-rays from her latest mammogram? Or, you know, just accept that you nominated a violent drunk with a confirmed history of sexual assault and lying under oath and try and hold on to the smallest scrap of dignity.

Bump

Attached: 1538190595177.png (620x598, 407K)

Less ellipses please

Well it's easy to narrow it down isn't it considering you went to your supervisor about it? Who leaked it? The guy who reported it to his supervisor maybe?

Attached: 1538103412265.png (1164x720, 332K)

You know what a deadman switch is? It sure as fuck isn't Jow Forums.

I don't see any IP in your comment.
Drudge Report.

If your working for gokikeme. Look into Heidi (((Feldman))) she doesnt know dr ford yet started 2 actions on her behalf and had raised over $700.000 already

I keep seeing this form of file name all over the place. What's that all about?

He probably uploaded from an iphone or something.

>confirmed history
Prove it, faggot.

Yeah OP post the IP address bruh sheeeeeit

Should be sent to the IRS and FBI, neither of which I trust.

Bump

Attached: 1515944420980.jpg (988x1059, 181K)

>right wing misogynists

Sorry you arent pretty and have flat tits.

I heard you like to LARP so I put a LARP in your LARP so you can LARP while I SAGE.

Attached: 1449525843742.jpg (358x473, 45K)

Evidence. The yearbook corroborates the atmosphere of the accusations, Ford's friend confirms that she believes the accusation, and testimony makes obvious. Brat KavaNO is a known perjurer, lying about clear references to his blackout alcoholism and anal sex in the yearbook. Ford's testimony was irrefutable proof in evidence. Brat only proved that he's a belligerent, violent frat boy dodging questions and disgusted by women.

Everyone knows its bribe money retard. GoFundMe is a cover for Dems to send money to underlings "legally"

Attached: snap (4).jpg (540x303, 32K)

LETS GET THAT IP ADDRESS BOIS

Attached: 1538246099408m.jpg (1024x777, 79K)

This is how cia pays their crisis actors with little to no paper trail.

Means it was uploaded through iOS, that's all. They used to use image.jpg, but now all images are named using since sort of hash. It's literally nothing

it's not that hard to locate an ip address fucknut, wing it out there

>Confirms that she believes
>Evidence
Are you false flagging or just retarded?

Phonefag like me

Attached: 45B4E1F2-9169-46E5-82D3-244D1641CDFD.jpg (4032x3024, 2.67M)

>collect data and report it to /pol
tf are you thinking

So that shit about datamining or something was bullshit then?

>1 post by this ID
Provide more proof, OP.

Have a bump guys

Attached: 34256574725.jpg (1200x676, 92K)

Give me the IPs.

Attached: kali.jpg (1920x1080, 82K)

This
OP, as usual, is a complete faggot. Don't bump this shit.

post proof you glow in the dark CIA nigger

>1 post by this ID
Come on 4chiners

twitter.com/heidilifeldman

gotta be pretty beefcake to handle a full keg like that. what a boss

Attached: 1527547629645.gif (504x686, 268K)

>I work for gofundme
No, you don't.

Yeah, you sound really really really credible.

That's a UUID. It's an easy way to generate a unique filename. Most likely whoever is writing these bots just use UUID to generate their filenames.

They can link image upload to your iphone.

LEL holy fuck that's horrible

bump
fuck off shill

>Everyone knows its bribe money retard. GoFundMe is a cover for Dems to send money to underlings "legally"
this and trump needs to have it stopped

Bring it to fox news. Contact Hannity or Tucker and blow the whistle. Make a deal with them for money and who cares if you lose the job if you get the truth out there. People have to start fighting back and it starts with you user.

Remember. Evil only succeeds when good men fail to act

gofundme is actually a good way to make discreet payoffs for services rendered

Iphone posters

Attached: faultybucket.jpg (720x711, 47K)

And of course she will donate it all to raise awareness for sexual assault, right?

thank you for explaining this. i was seeing this all over the damn place.

Bump
Gofundme needs to be investigated, the deep state use bots to to make payments right in our fucking face
Who gave money to storkz
Who gave money to this bitch
And all others

Attached: jew_diffusion.jpg (336x400, 180K)

Fuck off, Joan Donovan

probably worth investigating.

Or to fund her own 501c3 "Victims Need 2 Front Doors"

God damn fat cow...
FAT FUCKING WHORE!!!

Bump.

Secret service handles large fraud like this secretservice.gov/investigation/
Pretty sure that’s a trump dept

Attached: FDEA6104-F9CA-4388-9B25-5EE786C43B03.png (600x488, 215K)

Of she promises to talk dirty in her fake teen valley girl voice, I’ll rape her asshole with my eyes closed for hours.

IF YOU AREN'T A LARP
Give us more than IPs, preferably all data you have regarding these campaigns in a CSV format.
Use pastebin and a vpn to upload and you'll be fine. Just make sure you export the data using your feminist coworker's account.

>> 1 post by this ID
Sage

I think you already lost your job.

If that's a true story, then isn't your boss that told you to let it go be able to connect you to this post?

Actually secret service handles counterfeiting and some fraud, but this isn't the kind the SS deals with I dont think.

>I work at gofundme
Me too and I will snitch on you for revealing personal informations

He posted from a iPhone, he's fucked

>1 post by this I'd
>No proof of any kind to validate his claim

300 replies right?

This is a bullshit LARP unless this faggot can show proof like an ID badge or a paystub with today's date on it. Until proof is given user is a LARPING FAGGOT.

Attached: 1528639699055 - - Copy.jpg (780x439, 37K)

Uh-huh. So whose IP is it?
Make sure you record your supervisor telling you to forget about it. I never go into my boss's office without my phone recording video or holding my little DVR (digital voice recorder), it's easier to hide.

All iphones are larps.

T. Retard

Read link
>The Secret Service has evolved into an agency recognized worldwide for its investigative expertise and for its aggressive and innovative approach to the detection, investigation and prevention of financial crimes. Every day, the Secret Service conducts investigations to identify, locate and apprehend criminal organizations and individuals targeting the nation’s critical financial infrastructure and payment systems involved in:

>Since its inception in 1865, the Secret Service was created to investigate and prevent counterfeiting. Today the agency’s investigative mission has evolved from enforcing counterfeiting laws to safeguarding the payment and financial systems of the United States from a wide range of financial and computer-based crimes. To combat these crimes, the Secret Service has adopted a proactive approach, using advanced technologies and capitalizing on the power of task force partnerships.

The U.S. Secret Service has a pivotal role in securing the nation’s critical infrastructures, specifically in the areas of cyber, banking and finance. Other directives address the need to combat transnational organized crime that targets the citizens and financial institutions of the United States. In response to the globalization of technology- based threats, the U.S. Secret Service’s investigative mission abroad is growing as well, creating the need for a heightened overseas liaison presence.

Definitely seems like an under the table way to pay off spook assets

Ding ding ding
We have already established she glows in the dark

archive.is/oQKHw

GFM IS HOW BRIBES ARE PAID OFF NOWADAYS

HAHA good joke buddy!

>submit the tip to the fbi.
hahahaa

better to just tweet it to trump

>not blindly accepting larps from phonefags without a single shred of evidence is shilling
>y-you were paid to think for yourself!!
this place is truly dead

Attached: 1530380424123.jpg (238x240, 21K)

Hey guys, I also work for GoFundMe. OP is a larping nigger we can't see the IP addresses of donations.

sage is not a downvote

Attached: 1537404647841.jpg (455x389, 34K)