What is the context of this photo?

what is the context of this photo?

Attached: DJtueK1U8AACNsF.jpg (749x740, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vigilantcitizen.com/category/pics-of-the-month/
youtube.com/watch?v=FRfRNztGj6g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight_Club_2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

talk shit
get hit..............by the deep state

The zionists who have an openly celebrated plan to destroy the entire western world sometimes have to adjust their slave's attitudes

dont you mean talk shit get a little alien worm placed inside you

Don't forget Senator McCain that we have pictures of what you did to that poor boy's asshole. Now go to Syria and meet with ISIS. The goyim still hate chemical weapons, right?

kabalistic rituals

Guys, Israel has murdered 2 million people. We can't stop now or there will be justice for our war crimes. Get out there and destroy America

It's either part of the freemason humiliation rituals these elites participate, or it's where reptilian beings enter their minds, through some kind of wound on the eye.

Or Netanyahoo beats the shit out of them while they grovel at his feet. Not sure which, but one of the above is true.

Attached: 1532891042077.jpg (271x267, 39K)

Fpbp

It's where they Goa'uld enter?

Almonds activated

Attached: 1521113665499.jpg (1166x1151, 1.07M)

theres a good one of Michelle Obama with a black eye and Barack Obama having one of his fingers wrapped up in a similar way to other Elites in society

Spiritcooking

def that too

zzzz boring thread sage ignore this thread

>Facial Abuse - Elite Edition

Fucking hell man I was terrified of the Goa’uld as a kid. Parasites freak me out even today
>tfw stargate never really reversed engineered tech and became Xcom the show
>no genocide crusade against the ayyys

Woops I don't get the reference user, but like other user said, lot of these satanic elites go around with black eyes, and bandaged fingers per Marina Abromovic? Satanic pain ritual spirit cooking.

is that the reptilian talking or you user?

Attached: 023874343343.gif (208x200, 378K)

It's just a bruse.. nothing wrong with that you uneducated person! There's nothing wrong with us. Move along and report this thread for spam.

The context is it's some Masonic or other occult bullshit, that shows all these people lie, cheat, steal, kill, keep secrets, and have their loyalty to people behind the scenes. They should all be shot on sight for treason.

they sucked too many non semite cocks.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: trump_eye-e1518204904324.jpg (1000x563, 59K)

Attached: maxresdefault (23).jpg (1280x720, 178K)

What does a Jewish syndicate say to one of these goys with a black eye? Nothing, the Jewish syndicate already told them.

this is one of the secret symbols, they ranked up
can't talk more about it

Get black eye
>Satanic pedophile ring leader

Yeah there's one with Obama, Podesta, Bush, and others with a bandage on their index finger of the same hand (can't remember which hand off my head)

>can't talk more about it
please tell i promise to keep it secret

Why doesn't Biden have one then?

Oyyyyyy veyyyyyy delet this shut it,downnnnnn

I was being sarcastic. I've seen this photo and Qtards and others say this is because they drain the blood of children or some shit.

vigilantcitizen.com/category/pics-of-the-month/

Attached: Joe's black eye.jpg (634x985, 191K)

ever heard of golf rumors?

niggers tongue my anus

Oyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>187530365
there's just someone at the top with a big right hook. Simple as that.

never a more eloquent phrase has been uttered

youtube.com/watch?v=FRfRNztGj6g

i know i can trust you, but...

>Black Eye Club
its real

Attached: daclub.png (284x269, 123K)

Hollywood is in the act too

Attached: 82861163.jpg (509x673, 89K)

Attached: 82861174.jpg (500x663, 59K)

Attached: lizhurley.jpg (634x637, 85K)

DELETE THIS

>A bizarre conspiracy theory has emerged suggesting that celebrities seen sporting a black left eye are part of the Illuminati.

>Elizabeth Hurley, Boy George and Robert Downey Jnr are among the A-listers who have been photographed with bruising in the eye area in recent years.

>Former US President George W. Bush, along with the Pope, Prince Philip and Prince Andrew, have all also been photographed with black eyes.

>According to some conspiracy theorists, the black left eye is part of a cult or ‘Illuminati’ high-level initiation ritual during which the pledger is said to be forced to ‘eat pain’ in a quest to become more powerful.

>Author and internet radio show host Sherry Shriner – who wrote the book Interview With The Devil, in which she claimed to converse with Lucifer – has spoken of the link between these black eyes and ‘soul scalping’.

>She said that this can one done in a number of ritualistic ways, all of which result in a ‘possession’, whereby the human soul is removed and the body taken over by the demonic entity.

>Shriner, who died earlier this year, believed all the powerful people in the world have been soul scalped.

Attached: 4E67D61300000578-5971319-Adam_Sandler_pictured_in_2011_previously_joked_his_black_eye_was-a-13_15320 (634x998, 154K)

Sherrys dead?
Haven't looked at her stuff in years.
F

perhaps it is a parasite that enters the brain through the left eye and burrows under the eye to the nerve bundle and towards the brain taking residence somewhere in the brain. It gains control over the host whenever it needs to like a pilot and sleeps or generally just rests when it doesn't need to pilot. So all the elites you see are literally just husk bodies with a trapped conscious of the previous person and the parasite slowly takes over their mind over time.

Perhaps the hand to the eye symbol is really indicative of the route or pathway through with which the parasite enters and mocking this shows others that the being they see before them is one of their brotherhood of parasite controlled avatars.

Perhaps these parasites are genetically modified creations capable of housing a single demonic entity. A scientific abomination that can physically possess the willing who trade their eventual personalities and lives for wealth and fame.

furthermore it would make sense why only the "elite" are the ones with power and money and yet always support evil causes (which are not apparent to your average normie). The money and power is not given to say Robert Downey Jr. It is give to the demon that inhabits the former body of Robert Downey Jr. who perhaps still lives inside out of control like a prisoner. The fame is because demons enjoy fame and taking praise and worship away from God and Christ.

This is all theoretical, but if you expound on it, it begins to click in a lot of ways that the mysterious reasons for movie stars and powerful people being rich for the most inane and questionable reasons and why that even after they acquire their fortunes they still devote their time and energy to evil causes and the destruction and disruption of nations and peoples. This is because they are demons and in a army and have to report to one another and they cannot take time off for leisure except rarely which makes no sense because many of these people's children's children would never have to work.

And yet they are busy busy little bees.

Attached: 1504571245447.png (241x215, 110K)

Illuminati.
The Devil gets to punch them in the left eye.
They have to take it and STFU.
>Get treated like the Devil's bitch.
>they all "fell down some stairs" at the same time.

next question?

BELEIVE WYMEN

Attached: 43523542352.png (1189x796, 1.55M)

take for instance the movie "The Devil's Advocate" and how Keanu Reeves' wife in the movie slowly went crazy because she could see the demons in the people.

Or more recently a movie with Ben Kingsly where as a vastly rich client he has his memory imprinted over an unwilling host effectively stealing his body. I'm sure there are other movies about this and they like to drop little reveals as to mock the public because they know the public will never believe it's real.

Or the parasites from Star Gate. Or the robot parasites from the Matrix. You see its a reoccurring theme and they can reveal it because no one believes it.

Attached: poundherface.png (480x480, 452K)

Unless, maybe they are all involved in "Rize or Die" and it's some kind of Fight Club thing that thay got going on?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fight_Club_2

The first rule is you shouldn't talk about it.

Shouldn't talk about what?

Say it ain't so, Sir Sean

Attached: Sean-Connery-James-Bond-US-Open-bruise-age-2017-movies-847580.jpg (590x350, 52K)

The stab you in the back for not scratching mine club.

Even if you tried to argue against it, you couldn't if you kept digging because of the seemingly unrelated coincidences. Left eye bruising, left eye hand signals, the eye of ra being associated with Ra/Molech/etc, The brain looking like an eye. Hypnotic eye spirals, lizard-eye slit footage. The strange behavior of the people showing these physical symptoms.

It' the Eye of Horus you stupid fucking sheep, you wouldn't even understand if it was explained to you.
That's how incredibly fucking retarded you all are

fight club

Thats only for people bound by the rules, not for us plebs

old people fall. my pretty active grandpa and grandma took tumbles doing normal shit when they were in their late 60s and 70s

my late 60s uncle fell off his fucking roof cleaning gutters, nearly died

Sounds to me like the being involved with the deep state is hard work.

All wife beaters

Mark of the beast

>old people are always falling and injuring only their left eyes
ya riiight

you'll also notice generally how this doesn't happen to fresh recruits but to people already in the game. It could be some sort of "refreshing" period or inserting a new demonic parasite if the previous one died. They physical-demonic insertion carrier is probably fragile and has a limited life span being made in lab against the laws of nature. So who knows how often these things are reinserted into their eyes. Probably more often than we know and the tabloids are able to snap some photos here and there. Heck they are probably signaling to others in the new photo that they just got a new demon worm implanted and that's why the picture is circulated at all.

Attached: ss-4-kanye_.jpg (241x339, 15K)

This looks fake

Chads always have smacked faces

see, user:
obvious shit is obvious.

TopKeK

A public humiliation fetish

Prince Andrew, Epstein's best bro

Attached: 4E67F5B200000578-5971319-Prince_Andrew_was_also_pictured_with_bruising_under_the_eye_whil-a-14_15320 (634x804, 129K)

I thought you meant the
>pic related
club

Attached: 1536026053894.jpg (640x467, 15K)

Attached: lead_large.png (615x410, 419K)

Attached: muhammad-ali-bill-clinton-1[1].jpg (780x441, 34K)

OH wait, I think I figured it out. Ok check this out. There's a "sacred doorknob" and they all have to smack into it before they are allowed entry. that's it.

Mystery:SOLVED

Well if this is true it proves that these people aren't fit for any type of leadership roles

Looks like most people are right handed.