Which US states have the most muslims?

Which US states have the most muslims?

Attached: 1401480634735.jpg (1200x841, 298K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dearborn,_Michigan
youtube.com/watch?v=GM2gfReCeD8
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7CC-VIEjE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

France

New York, Michigan, Virginia

probaly Detroit

minnesota
cuckifornia
ohio (columbus)

All of them have a muslim population now. On most id say texas, tennessee (i live here there is a shit load), michigan and minnesota

>Michigan
>Dearborn not marked.

>As of the 2010 census, it had a population of 98,153 and is home to the largest Muslim population in the United States.[5]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dearborn,_Michigan

What happens in Columbus
Saw some other anons saying Dallas was full of Muslims. And really? Even the Deep South has muds?

Florida

Michigan. People get shit thrown at their houses if they fly the flag proudly.
youtube.com/watch?v=GM2gfReCeD8
That or some enclave of African Muslims somewhere in Montana.

Attached: nU5oSVV.gif (320x316, 2M)

Dallas and plano have a large population of them. Yes the south has a lot of them. Somalis are fucking in almost every state even nebraska and north dakota

Shit that's worse than I thought, I wouldn't expect them to go through here

Michigan I think. Dearborn at least has the highest population in any single area. It also looks literally like a third world hell hole

Democrats have been running their immigration policies in a matter to benefit their voting bloc and locating them where they'll benefit the most too. Hence our current situation. That's even before we start counting the California transplants that have suddenly been popping up in nearly all other states.

Didn't Zombie Simpons made a joke on how in the future Michigan will be under Sharia Law?

Yeah. It was some christmas episode from 2011 i think

Obama really did well it's job to destroy America even more

Ah yes I remember
youtube.com/watch?v=Q7CC-VIEjE8

Attached: simpsons.jpg (1024x766, 125K)

JEW YORK

KEKIFORNIA

TEXAS (Houston has a massive mudslime infestation)

kek fucking based. can't believe they did that.
can't wait till a civil war to get those fuckers out of here. i live in the state under michigan and our gov at the time refused these fucking muzzies and ive never seen one in person.

Give Toledo back.

That makes me feel physically sick

Probably Texas

Michigan would be my guess, but I wouldn't rule out California, New York, or the areas around Washington DC.

Per Capita that would be Utah.

Mormons bus them in from everywhere for gibs

come and geddit

Attached: 1538188301228.png (329x346, 218K)

Minnesota or Michigan. Going into Deerborn is like going into England.

Washington

Stay the fuck away from minnesota. so many somali in the area. if you go to certain areas being a white bumpkin, you start getting looks. unless you brandish a fucking AK, you will be assaulted. the airport is a fucking joke. hardly speak english. bitch gimmy my fuckin diet coke.

bump

ironically Texas

What happened to Texas?

I don't know, I guess it reminds them of their desert shitholes.