Why should we care about White South Africans?

Isn’t whats happening to them just karma?

Attached: FC095F8A-A5ED-44A2-A356-636005608A3A.jpg (480x522, 58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mfecane
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_South_Africa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blood_River
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

niggers are fucking worthless

Attached: 3831565228858.jpg (320x449, 11K)

I dont have a problem with blacks aslong as they stay in Africa. But whites should stay away from Africa, South African whites are getting what is called sweet revenge

True, but I will still defend the white devil out of tribalism

>be nice white guy
>I'm a Good White
>GUISE ITS JUST KARMA

Attached: Afficuns.png (1490x994, 3.56M)

If we don't stick up for other Whites then nobody else will.

I will stand up for whites but not South African ones

Karma applies to the individual. White people are not one single person. You should strive for consistency.

It's very odd how religious the left can be about "sins of the father".

Disagree.
Niggers should stay away from South Africa too, Afrikaneers should just make a new state and kick niggers out.

All niggers would be starving and boiling each others in stew if not for white colonizers.

They should have never let those animals think they were human.

test

Karma for giving that bitch a job? Oh the horror!

>Isn’t whats happening to them just karma?

Karma? For what? Building a country from nothing? Taking care of Blacks that flocked to SA?

Karma for that?

Would you care about a dog being locked up in a house? and if so dog killed the baby of the house owner would that be karma?

Attached: office.jpg (447x444, 16K)

It's nature's hierarchy. You produce nothing for society but basic labor, consumption and crime. Oops.

No, the Boers settled South Africa before the Bantu majority came down from central Africa. Before, it was mostly empty wasteland with a few bushman tribes who the Bantu treat just as badly as they treat Boers.

Attached: bantu.jpg (1448x1103, 343K)

>I don't have a problem with animals as long as they stay in their territories
Humans have needs, we might make some wildlife protection programs where Africans can live in, but white man's needs > animal needs

When apartheid is reinstated, whites will still use nigger labor, niggers get fed, niggers get healthy and they rebel for equality again.
Fuck off with this dumbfuck never ending cycle shit. All those whites should get the fuck out of south africa and weaken the country like whats happening to zimbabwe.

Read more history. Furthermore, understand what you're reading. If you can't, get someone to explain it for you, drawing pictures using the grayons as necessary.

Why? You blame the descendants for what happened? For there inherent privilege perhaps? Fuck off nigger

THE LAND BELONGS TO THOSE WHO CAN MAKE IT RICH.

Attached: f9e9e58aefee25af91c00dfc996a0f25.jpg (984x1581, 67K)

One idiot woman is not all Boers. And any farm hand with professional pride will want to work on a Boer farm.

fpbp... as always

No they shouldnt
Whites need to leave blacks alone for once

Blacks are humans just different than us

Bantu invaded South Africa, a country built by Europeans. They should get the fuck out of there.

>blacks are humans

Attached: 4190nnyuw2.jpg (1280x720, 38K)

I get what you’re saying, but look at what the whites have done for South Africa. They built the cities, created one of the greatest economies and living conditions on Earth during Apartheid, and are responsible for a lot of the produce grown on white farms. Now if they were just a bunch of slackers that did nothing but “oppressed” people, then sure. But that isn’t the case. We’ve already had this discussion before, so I’m not going to repeat myself.

Read more, Bantu Education Act and so on, they refused to educate blacks on science, maths etc and just taught them how to be subservient to whites. They did a lot of bad things to the locals and ruined their mindsets for generations. I guess they did some good but at the same time they shouldve just left the Africans alone, nobody wants to be treated second class in their own country/continent

Imagine believing this

Cheap labour, they got lazy

It is karma.
Because their parents voted for the traitor le Klerk.

Yeah, fuck those colonial masters Ireland and Poland. Australia wasn't just a dumping ground for prisoners against their will, they chose to be dumped into the desert with their white privilege.

Because the africans there now are primarily invaders, the previous "coloured" people were predominantly khoi and san people, which are more of a mongoloid african strain.

South Africa was not won through bloodshed and the Khoi, San and Whites living there have lived there for centuries before the bantus came in from the north.

Attached: 1517518575450.jpg (501x304, 115K)

Read, nigger

Get out of europe nigger

Why does everyone forget the Zulu invasion and the Zulu genocide of 1-2 million blacks?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mfecane

apartheid was a self defense mechanism to protect their cities from being flooded by niggers

Attached: 1533726234039.jpg (1064x1402, 657K)

>1488
>fuck off nigger

I once heard that Africans from surrounding countries would head into Apartheid because it was better than their country.
Was someone bullshitting me or did that actually happen?

Idiot. This is all profit motivated. The ones behind this probably found oil or gas on the farm land. Like Rhodesia. They dont really care about race or religion.

Whats the point of images like that? Isn't it obvious that education was never planned? So who would build bridges when you ditch your colony? Seems like a shit bait.

they went to a nigger country, then tried to make them slaves.
thats why you export them out

Attached: Surprisedadolf.gif (320x240, 1.35M)

We have to defend our own kind no matter what user. Ours is a race of conquerors, and that's not something to be ashamed of.

So Bantus own SA by the right of conquest

Because south africa was built by the dutch since around the 1600's. If we let white people get kicked out because muh racisms then that sets a precedent for other white countries to get taken over. Its the same shit for america even though america historically was always a white nation. Europe was strictly white for all its history but now they'll just say white people don't have the right to live there.

When white colonists settled south africa there were very very few balcks in the area.

There was no war, dumbass.

If any at all. They migrated south once whitey built civilization.

Yes there were. Khoisans are black. Black doesn't mean bantu. Africa has many different types of black

>Yes there were.

Let me repeat what he said
> there were very very few blacks
Not none. Few.

If the Europeans leave, then the Bantus need to leave as well by your logic. By your same logic, all North Africa should be given to the blacks.

How many?
> doubt
Hunter gatherers tribe populations were very restricted by lack of stable food source.

Oh no so terrible. Mass genocide of hundreds of people

He seems to have ignored this

Then why isn't it given to Khoisians then? Why are the Bantu faggots out to kill another group of people again?

I missed that, thanks broleaf.

because they're our people.

>a sheboon was on her knees twenty years ago
>white people literally deserve to die off

I read some. Will read more. What race is Zulu?

White world is the best world

maybe africans need to learn themselves how to build a bridge like, you know, the rest of the world did

They are one of the few ethnic Bantu groups. In and around 1820, they were busy genociding other Bantu and indigenous (read Kho/San) tribes in the area. Their tactics involved murdering all the men of fighting age if they surrendered, and assimilating the women and children.

They then ran into the Boers, where they got wrecked at the Battle of Blood River. The Bantu were the ones that initiated that attack.

They're demanding reparations from and murdering people who didn't actually oppress black people at any point. Those who did are now old or dead..

Are you implying they did something wrong, other than give dumb niggers access to european standards of living?

They would have built a wakanda super technocracy if the white devil didn't give them free shit and civilization.

Thanks. Is there any numbers of how many dindu good bois got murdered by whitey?

Reminder that the supreme technology of the Zulu was the Assagai - which was taking a long spear and breaking the shaft in two to make a shorter spear.

So all Italians must die because of how the Romans treated everyone ?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_South_Africa

Take your pick.

South-Africa was basically uninhabited before whites. It is white area.

Also of major interest - en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Blood_River

gf is a saffer btw so I hear all of this

Based photo. No way I will even take a photo with my maid

So whitey killed 3,000 attacking Zulu warriors. Neat.

>sweet revenge
Your'e not even white so STFU Luigi

>allowing niggers into your house

Attached: 1526343210110.jpg (621x621, 73K)

>Bantu Education Act and so on, they refused to educate blacks on science, maths etc and just taught them how to be subservient to whites
Your ignorant. You even fail to realize that the generation before them didn't even have a concept of school as they were still living traditional lives in the bush before they moved to the cities for an easier living (this was the case still into the 50s). We DID NOT have to even build one school for them

Yeah, with no fatalities. They used the terrain more so than any other army. Had they organised into a coherent fighting force back during the second boer war, they would have utterly wrecked us again.

>Mama mia vandetta.
Fucking pussy typical macaroni searching for excuses to leave the fight

Oh yeah the magical secret art of building a fucking stone bridge, mastered by evil whitey 2000+ years ago and kept secret from the innocent blacks to keep them down.

thats the attitude thats gonna destory the west. you better dig deep a find the will to fight these thoughts. the sins of the father have fuck all to do with me. do you know whats coming? 5 billion africans 2100. we need solutions and brothers.

it was infrastructure to transport resources

Das rite nig preaching truth , chekin and kekin

Wouldn't that black person be dying somewhere out there in the wilderness, unclothed and unfed, without the white family?

Um no sweetie, she would be building pyramids as a royal goddess.

I see a family providing a job in a clean environment in assistance of an unfortunate soul.

we shouldn't, and yes

Pointing out the hypocrisy of progressives and their use of the word "minority"

I know you Italian lefty monkeys are having a hard time under Salvini and that your general IQ must've dropped 4 points per month on average since the opportunistic migrants from Africa started landing there, but let me present this to you under the form of simple math:

Wrong + Wrong =/= Right.

This. What were the options? Either take an unskilled job or or go back to live in the bush like your people did before up until about the generation before this

Blacks can build cities for themselves tho. They don't need you in the long run anymore. Pic related is from my visit to Nigeria.

Attached: 20180922_144839.jpg (3264x1836, 2.23M)

Based and redpilled. South African whites willingly put their lives and fate into the hands of niggers.

Listen here, you retarded spaghettinigger.

Those poor Boers did nothing wrong except let those savage heathen darkies squat on their land in the first place.

Attached: 36729317_238148883663118_1823441297663328256_n.jpg (480x480, 63K)

Typical Cucknadian, not understanding anything but so sure of his own moral superiority based on the fact that he knows absolutely nothing.

nigga, learn some history please

>Basically

Aka, there were people there

>Europeans without Asian and middle eastern concepts

like greeks and romans ?
and is stacking rocks a middle eastern concept now ?

The British built that. If niggers are doing any building, i’s slave labor.

Black employment was higher then