It's time for a revolution

I am not going to lie and tell you that today isn't going to suck for women's rights. It's going to suck for sure. They will confirm Kavanaugh. They do not care that he lied under oath, that his financial records indicate he's a puppet of some unknown master (Russia), or that he has been credibly accused of sexual assault by multiple women, one of whom clearly outshone him in a hearing, another in a sworn affidavit.

I'm also not lying when I tell you this: revolution is born out of rage.

Women, we have been socialized from the cradle--socialized for countless generations--to keep quiet, to keep our heads down, to smile, to "be nice," to never impede or deny male pleasure and male power. But since the mid-aughts, and particularly over the past two years, we have been rejecting that conditioning. We are creating a new world, a new paradigm. We are determining our own place in society now. This is something new. We saw something similar in the 1960s, but it wasn't ragey enough. The rage has built for thousands of years. We are no longer keeping quiet, no longer smiling. We are not being nice anymore.

The oppressors will fight to hold onto their power. But they have had to resort to increasingly desperate and illegal measures to hold that power over the past two decades. They feel the fist tightening around them. It will make them panic. It will make them dangerous. They will fight back against our revolution.

We will prevail

Attached: 42663221_901409740058774_6022040887729586176_n.jpg (567x850, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ProudResister/status/1046151498361499648?s=20
mobile.twitter.com/AnAussieVsTrump
youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8
brettkavanaugh.beer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i will bet the farm that this is pasted from reddit

That pic should be titled "Failure of Civilization" because that is precisely what will happen following this shit.

Attached: fem_do_nothing.jpg (781x892, 297K)

You know that Medusa was a horrible ugly monster?

shut up or i’ll rape you

>cia nigger

Attached: 1538142607077.gif (300x424, 2.56M)

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

This statue is fucking atrocious....medusa made her victims into stone...she didn't fucken cut their heads off...

Enough.

Attached: 1500053089094.jpg (1600x1071, 195K)

Women inherently should be placed under men, patriarchy is the superior form of social organization. Women simply lack the intellectual and psychological capacity to be in charge of themselves. They're too emotional and easily influenced by emotional means.

Thankfully the liberal democratic's system existence is on burrowed time. Every day we get closer too a revolution against the weakness and degeneracy of liberalism. Women will be put into their proper place, and society will be restored to the proper order.

twitter.com/ProudResister/status/1046151498361499648?s=20

>appealing to women
>on Jow Forums
it's like you're fucking retarded or something

Attached: my plow is augmented.jpg (329x810, 40K)

Ephesians 5:22-24 King James Version (KJV)
>Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
>For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
>Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

1 Timothy 2:12-15 King James Version (KJV)
>But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
>For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
>And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
>Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

1 Corinthians 11:3 King James Version (KJV)
>But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Leviticus 19:29 King James Version (KJV)
>Do not prostitute thy daughter, to cause her to be a whore; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.

Hebrews 13:4 King James Version (KJV)
>Marriage is honourable in all, and the bed undefiled: but whoremongers and adulterers God will judge.

Proverbs 31:10-31 King James Version (KJV)
>Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies.
>The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil.
>She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life.
>She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands.
>She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar.
>She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens.
>She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard.
>She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms.
>She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night.
>She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff.
>She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy.
>She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet.
>She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple.
>Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land.
>She maketh fine linen, and selleth it; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant.
>Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
>She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness.
>She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness.
>Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her.
>Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all.
>Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised.
>Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

You understand that things get broken in wartime, right?
Things like commerce, farming, utilities, medicine, transportation, civil liberties, media?
Tell me how you, personally, will fare without these corrupt institutions entangling your daily life.

Hey anons, check this out

mobile.twitter.com/AnAussieVsTrump

Women won't lead any revolution because they are heard animals. There has, nor never will be, a 'feminist civilization'. The only major changes coming are an end to this century long experimentation with women's enfranchisement.

Muh baited baiting thread

>women's rights
>anarchist
uh huh

Entirely this. It's funny to see liberal sociologists mention the "paradox" of declining female happiness. It's not a paradox to anyone with a functioning brain. Put a dog behind the wheel of a moving car and let it crash the car and the dog will probably not be very happy to be in the huge painful confusing maelstrom.

Attached: original.jpg (442x349, 20K)

Nobody will fare well, but it's still got to happen, and it's inevitable so stop being a pussy and get with the program.

God damn why Proverbs always so damn beautiful

Wrong part of the internet faggot

out. and obligatory kys my man

I could fap to that statue ngl

Attached: tumblr_lxpnz4xbPV1qcsvpzo1_1280.jpg (853x1280, 134K)

Your answer is lacking in the requested details.
Have you thought this out, beyond your ranty anger thing?

I was about to say, if you want to portray Medusa killing Perseus, which didn’t fucking happen, though there are better references to Greek mythology that you could use to get the same message across, then you’d portray her turning him to stone.

It will be terrible without those things - millions will die. Still, it's necessary. Ends justifies the means etc.

Do it, Faggots.

The rules around here are clear. Tits or GTFO!

Attached: 1535890147377.gif (252x263, 2.99M)

You lose in the end if you don't repent.

To be safe for all eternity:
A: Admit that you are a sinner, who violates the Will of God, and that you need a Saviour.
B: Believe that Jesus Christ, Son of God & Messiah, died for you sins and rose again, as prophesied and recorded in the Word of God.
C: Call on His name, ask Him to save you, and confess that He is Lord.

Some resources that may help:
TTB.org has a verse by verse Bible Study for download or daily listening.
Chuck Missler’s Learn the Bible in 24 Hours (youtu.be/PZ3hESj__M8)
Robert Breaker’s Bible Study and Topical Sermons (youtu.be/H124iZiyGUs)
J.D. Farag’s Bible Study and Prophecy Updates ( youtu.be/U4AMM93cXz8 )

OneForIsrael.org is a group of Israeli Jews who know Jesus is their messiah.

Unsealed.org tracks information that points to Jesus’s soon return.

Watchfortheday.org shows how many world events are prophetically and numerically linked.

The End is nigh. Tomorrow may be too late.

Attached: image.jpg (1583x2048, 474K)

>Put a dog behind the wheel of a moving car

Attached: E53F857E-3201-4525-AD0F-DBF3373D4384.jpg (1024x1023, 79K)

The only cure for communist faggots like your self is 2 lead pills delivered to the back of the head, preferably in a filthy gutter in front of your family.

Hahaha kys you dumb cunt

hey fatty how ya doin

So, rhetoric.
No substance.
Hard to face up to the words, much less the realities.
You can only imagine.

What are you doing out of the kitchen?

I guess that picture is pretty ironic then.

>snake hair
The Medusa could be a useful symbol for combating feminism. We only need to turn their gaze upon themselves and show them what they've become.

Bring it bitch. It’s high time we get all you back in the kitchen and out of the work place.

Nah, the tumblr landwhales are eating this shit up.

Let's make their place the grave.

Attached: MERCILESS.png (769x1060, 671K)

Men, look at the women around you.
Look at your sisters and mothers.
Look at your wives and daughters.
Understand your nature as a man.

If the women you associate with vote democrat, they are voting against your progress.
They are saying that you are not worth anything to them and all they need is the state.
Remove your masculine protections from these women.
Cut them from your life like the cancer they are.

Divorce leftist women.
Disown leftist daughters.
Emancipate yourself from leftist mothers.

Do not teach women.
Do not mentor women.
Do not work for women

Ask them about their politics but do not reveal yourself.
Out them.
Rout them.
Throw them down and remove their status.

Leftist women are against the species.
Leftist women are no longer human.

Attached: giphy[1].gif (350x216, 885K)

STOP MAKING MEMES AND THINKING ITS DOING SOMETHING. The right need to band together to prepare for the war. We need able bodied men and women with registered, LEGAL, weapons who are ready to give their life for a real cause. The left believes they can control the world, its time to rise up and FIGHT BACK. MEMES ARE CHILDISH PUSH FOR THE WAR.

dont give surveys too much credit, they're ultimately biased by the people who take them

theres a number of reasons why any demographic could report their "happiness" at decreasing levels over time without it even necessarily being true

i wouldnt be surprised at all if it was true but it seems it could easily not be

maybe you should look at suicide rates of genders over this same time period

i think i remember that telling a different story, but i could be wrong, it was a while ago

>Divorce leftist women
>Disown leftist daughters
>Marrying in 2018
>Having a daughter in 2018
>Being this gynocentric in 2018
>Thinking that procreating with biological females will change anything if they happen to play along with your political views.
t. tradcuck

Attached: 1517187951846.png (1982x1074, 914K)

easily some of the truest and most valuable words ever spoken on Jow Forums

also true

My countrymen let me down again.

telling women how to act from a dying jew book is why feminism existed in the first place. new system please

Fuck you OP.
Nobody cares about your mindless BS and hysterics.

>new system
Gotcha.

Attached: 1531387906220.jpg (2370x1932, 1.87M)

That statue is absolutely retarded.

Attached: 537_320.jpg (320x312, 52K)

>It's time for a revolution
>revolution is born out of rage.
grrr, swing those fierce twig-arms

>Women, we have been socialized from the cradle
lol so you're an RL woman and you hate.. males?
Jesus christ fem-user, get a life -_-

we're not fighting females, we're trying to fucking preserve culture, not just 1 but culture as a whole. because it is being destroyed for the first time in over 30.000 years, that trumps your little wagemyth cuckery doesn't it. bit more important.

Attached: late-stage roast.jpg (453x454, 52K)

>from a dying jew book
How you end up at flat out retarded "muh jew book" like the retard I've highlighted above is a sub-negro level of curiosity and intellect. This dumb nigger doesn't even know the difference between Israelites and kikes, the shame. Don't be like this, read more.

Go grab Justice Kav a beer sweetie.

Attached: 1523321260713.png (1584x1242, 1008K)

Science will provide us with a bright future!
>difference between israelites and jews
I love this meme, because it's adorably stupid. Why would you worship Israelites or Jews at all, even if there was a difference?

Please respond to the points brought up in my image, too.

Attached: marcus eli ravage.jpg (2512x1332, 702K)

Holy shit user...that green text. Women can become so fucking evil in just trying to satisfy their need to create the perfect impression. Fucking hell I hope that writer is ok.

Based and redpilled

Well, my fellow femanon, it might surprise you to learn that, outside of the menses-soaked chairs of your womyn's studies classes, there are millions of American women who do not share your views.

We are not proud cat-parents. Rather, we have human children - boys even, whose futures we care about enough to reject the toxic brand of feminism you are peddling. We also have husbands, and father figures to look up to, because our mothers weren't single whores. Patriarchy is good and decent. So is matriarchy. They work TOGETHER to build stable and prosperous societies. Your inability to recognize your place in the grand scheme only indicates how immature and self-absorbed you truly are.

We see through the horseshit that is modern feminism and want nothing to do with your toxicity. Please just go away. You are not capable of rational discourse based on evidence and reason. Your arguments have no power here.

Attached: 1537802270382.png (720x501, 397K)

Just here to tell you how much I love these verses. They are truly beautiful and something I aspire to be everyday for my husband, children, family and country. Also checked.

Attached: c319b6bb5b11cc123edb3b52644536cf.jpg (500x434, 95K)

Facist nigger

based mammaries

tits or gtfo

WTF is going on in this gif? Is this 'performance art' or just thotty behaviour?

Blessed St. Martha who showed us, in Christ's Mercy, that the cares of the world are nothing compared to caring for our Lord and Savior, who was God and man in flesh.

St. Martha, inspire women to care for men once more. Let us not forget the human needs of men.

Attached: saint_martha[1].jpg (175x275, 112K)

9 months after your revolution, the birthrate will skyrocket as all the rape babies are born.

all the white rape babies
non-white rape babies will be promptly dispatched

Amen.

Attached: 9f8d0ff1163b486856b2190f94edd699.jpg (232x301, 39K)

>hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Mom let the hyaena use her computer again.

If only you how bad things really are

If we’re going to have trial by public opinion, do we even need a legal system?

Eishet Chayil v'nimtza....

It's a beautiful song that feminists have done their best to remove from Jewish spaces. I believed them until I re-read the lyrics. There is nothing offensive about this.

>1 post by this id

Democracy was a mistake, it allows fuckwits like OP to go around unchecked.

Attached: 1512116145111841414.jpg (376x473, 35K)

>socialized for countless generations--to keep quiet, to keep our heads down, to smile, to "be nice,
Goddamn I wish!

HHH is prophet of truth

No, she was a genuine tragic character that was wronged & then cursed. Then used, I suppose.
Great story, great myth. Lends itself to OP's pretence rather well really.

Attached: medusa_as_protagonist_by_mattrhodesart-d9r4pup.jpg (1101x726, 157K)

Based and redpilled.

Who is the most violent antifag out there? We need to whip them into shape. Would it be ok for me to patrol the border and apprehend border crossers?

Attached: downloadfile-1.gif (320x234, 1.11M)

There's plenty of sexy sculptures and paintings of beautiful women slaying men.

So why did this mentally ill feminist sculptor role-reverse the only example of a young soldier slaying a female monster? Is it because even female monsters deserve more sympathy than young soldiers in the eyes of feminists? Even young soldiers conscripted by female deities matter less than evil monster women? Hmm...

Speaking from experience, when you drop your guard you have been brainwashed to put up by the current education system and media machine. It's okay to be soft and nurturing and admit that you don't like to make the decisions. You appreciate your man for taking care of you and reciprocate with your love and ability to make his life better. When you accept this, your world will change and your heart will be the happiest you have ever been.

I'm a woman and this is so cringy. Just stop.

>We are determining our own place in society now.
And somehow you're a more miserable gender than you have ever been before.

The worst hell to exist for any woman, is to be among the company of other women. Nobody is being hard on you except other women. Unrealistic beauty standards? Women run the entire fashion industry and author/edit all of the relevant publications.

There is no "patriarchy". It's a bunch of women shifting the blame away from themselves for the problems they have invented, exacerbated, or outright fabricated out of institutions that they have controlled for several decades by now.

You are your own worst enemy.

Attached: 800px-Gustave_Moreau_-_Dalila[1].jpg (800x1004, 227K)

Also, you van't even mythology properly.
Typical gorgons really weren't that powerful.
So much stupid in one image. So pretentious it hurts.
Why are "feminist" women so uneducated despite having gone to university/ college like myself and co servative wome ? Is it because you're obly capable so self-involved memes and useless rhetoric? Explains half the SJW propaganda, that's for sure.

brettkavanaugh.beer/

Well duh, it was written by a man ofc.

The eyes of ten world are watching

[email protected]

>1 post by this ID
and one sage by this one

>women are evil
Yep in the torah, eve literally became satan after she ate the fruit thus allowing heylel to become both man and woman. The first evil human was a woman whoop whoop.

Attached: women are evil.gif (540x405, 1.94M)

>women
>revolution
>not conformity
Evolutionary biology would like to have a word with you. I hope this is b8.

Attached: image.jpg (677x1024, 67K)

with a few exceptions, mostly right-leaning women, men have a total monopoly on violence.

how do you win a revolution when you are so completely outclassed in regards to the major form of human coercion?

Attached: fantasy past life.jpg (480x563, 50K)

>Thankfully the liberal democratic's system existence is on burrowed time
Not in canada it's not :) Now excuse me while I get my 5th abortion of the year

TOTAL. FUCKING. MARMALADE

are you lost?

heil Hitler

Why do female millennials think they are more powerful today than women of the 70s? Social media is shit.

>women are so toxic they hate other women
Pic is me when I listend to my hebrew teachers and learned that adam had to pick up eve's shit because eve hated God. In other words, *breathes in
> IF SHE BREATHS...

Attached: Mfw I win against pussy.gif (1257x1214, 1.77M)

Lotta these threads and comments recently.

The ayyy lmao longnose tribe is baiting for the loose fishes to fall outta the net.

Those with a soul and moral
Compass know what's up.

They are scared.

Words are the worlds most sacred weapon, study origins of symbols,words,places etc and you'll find speech can be used almost as witchcraft to alter the world around you.

2016 proves it and technology helps but it's a new fight.

Note I'm just having fun ofc and everything I said isn't true, I don't wanna scare longnose tribe into eating my little circumcised penis

Attached: IMG_0595.jpg (2048x2048, 288K)

What you don't understand is you'll try to clench the fist but we'll just cut off the fingers.... except the ones you need to pleasure and cook for us you say female rage is building but what you don't understand is so is man's and we will put it to use

>reddit spacing

Attached: 1535417884995.gif (240x287, 276K)