Q HAS FAILED

Time for boomer panic

Attached: e22cc707fb63c4c137692767f24b4aeec1aa4333b6af0e60779d7f5e1f05a70c.png (953x408, 14K)

The Talmud predicted this

Q predicted this

Which deep state stooges does Q want me to vote for?

former q tard here. sorry, I should have listened. it hit me only in the last 2 weeks how retarded it actually is.

Did you go to voat?

I checked it out when the migration happened but I never bothered registering

friggin checked m8
Good vs Evil
You are witnessing history being made. Consciousness is shifting. The timeline is spiraling out of control. Do not lose faith, you are one of the chosen ones.

The targeted individual program is carried out under a black-ops program within the deep state, which includes compartments of the intelligence services and defense contractors. They are doing it for power and pleasure. They are also doing it to boost budgets and engineer society for the benefit of themselves and their allies in what Jimmy Carter calls the American Oligarchy. It is high treason and the perpetrators know it, so that is why they carry out the assaults with electromagnetic weapons in sneaky ways, like weasels (see BiggerThanSnowden.com for more info). Democracy depends on these crimes being exposed and terminated.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 31K)

Can you explain the mindset that the Q fags have? I can't wrap my head around it.

they don't have (I)Q

How has q failed..im listening

Coordinated shilling, the thread.

Chosen for what?

Attached: 0a02747cfedd62a34cf2f8a09e147ea2.jpg (236x195, 18K)

They had the votes.
They apparently no longer do.
Q is apparently freaking out.

for not staying behind when 3D earth falls apart instead of going to 5D earth.

It's harmless fun AFAIK. Gets people mentally involved at least.

israel idiots it's all israel there is no q fucking stop larping there is no one you can count on but JESUS CHRIST

yes, what the bogan said where are you getting this "Q has failed" shit from? How?

Well that certainly sounds exciting, brother. See you there!

Attached: 1097279.jpg (540x634, 59K)

they supposedly still have the votes and will use them to move forward on Monday, I think we are all anxiously awaiting Monday's events

Attached: 1508142371475.jpg (1926x2748, 911K)

self-flagelate plz

Yeah. Who do you think controls these tech companies? ISRAEL.

Attached: 1537033517224.jpg (1367x855, 314K)

why was this deleted??

Can confirm a menorah just flew over my house.

>drop the memes
Drop the memes?
We won with memes. People need to lighten up. We won because we were having fun while the Democrats were angry and freaking out the whole time.

Lighten up people, have some fun. We have Trump fighting for us. I bet we gain a seat or 2 in the senate and we will keep control of the house. Just fucking vote.

>drop the memes
What a fucking retard

Attached: C283C077-3B63-4D37-B812-8B5F7A9D60C3.jpg (951x840, 100K)

>we won with memes
YEAH. Q IS MOSSAD.

To be raptured

>black cube

is this the same?

Attached: file.png (648x470, 371K)

Attached: 1531035490668.jpg (2472x5748, 3.87M)

Maybe he means to drop memes all over the place

Just wait
Sooner or later some retarded boomer is going to commit a mass shooting in the name of Q and Alex Jones tier conspiracies, especially as Q’s post become more desolate and dark

who gives a shit whether you like q or not use your common sense. there is no power or motivation with the midterms vote coming up.

vote damnit! get out and vote. there are shills trying to spread apathy. we need to fight harder. donr give up there is hope

He means post them everywhere.

Weird trips.

Attached: 151773338758332248.jpg (370x1200, 166K)

Has already happened. No one cared

Q is a government sanctioned, pro-trump psyop (a clever marketing campaign). The sole objective is to rally the base. Blatantly obvious, yet effective.

Attached: IMG_-ibncr2.gif (501x372, 8K)

>humanity at stake
that shit is so fucking cringy I want to log off the Internet forever

>it's time to fight
>vote
lmao. so gay

this desu

>q larp

Back to facebook boomer

God this is cringe. Why hasn't infinity chan banned this fucktard already? All his predictions have been wrong.

Mossad is probably paying the siteadmin

Attached: hotwheels-q.png (2877x1345, 2.19M)

...and Mossad coordinated this.

i can't stand the way this idiot types and speaks in riddles. such a waste of time. nothing he has ever said has come true.

He means spread the memes. Q is pro-meme.

How about you guys forget about Q and read up about actual proven seers like Nicolaas van Rensburg?

>hello fellow white people

You obviously were not in the fight in 2016. People that have been on this god forsaken site four years like me understand that something magical happened during the 2016 election. We understood the power of mass media. This site was just are rallying point. From here we would spread out and transfer our cancer to every other major site. Twitter, Facebook, reddit, etc. etc. all had to change their algorithms and rules because of us. Do you think they would have done that If we weren’t making shit happen?

Because of all of the rule changes and the banded sub Reddit/account/censoring and because Jow Forums gained so much attention after the election we saw a huge migration here. Unfunny boomers and retarded Reddit nerds all came here and changed the culture. Sit back, stop posting, and let the pros handle things. I could go on more but you wouldn’t listen because you’re an NPC boomer

Attached: 41F7D13E-0F5C-4214-95B1-2EA80B9A0163.jpg (585x560, 85K)

Weinstein used BlackCube who had access to Facebook and Twitter dm pics through Cambridge Anal to blackmail accusers it looks like.

Well said.

Attached: 386798456545.jpg (666x363, 87K)

>why hasn't jim watkins deleted the most populated board with a userbase full of schizo boomers that likely have no idea how adblock works
its a goddamn mystery machine lad.

Black cube == hyper-cube.

Not gonna lie former trump supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

Attached: 1514195169624.jpg (1024x853, 118K)

>good v evil
good is very evil
>registered
firearms?
>red october
submarines.
>drop the memes
stop making memes

wtf is they saying

>Drop the memes?
I have to agree with whatever the fuck Q is here friend.

We had memes for 2016. We are not memeing the midterms. WE SHOULD BE MEMEING THE MIDTERMS. This place is so low energy. We used to be so strong. We are weak now. have been here for 8 years, and we will be remembered not for what we did in 2016, but what we didn't do in 2018. We got lazy. WE NEED TO DROP MEMES to twitter and faceberg and any other outlet we have burners registered on.

There is no other way to put it. Who cares if they block us from the net, we should have Mid term meme threads. We should be creating content. We are not. I am just as guilty. We should be converting centrists to vote in favor of destroying democrats, but we are here arguing about Geriatric Amy Shumer look alike and two fat half naked guys in Texas who shot a total retard and did society a favor.

In summary. We suck. We have Jeb! energy. We need to organize and create propaganda, but there doesn't seem to be enough energy. How do we make energy. We are just over a month out from elections.

The guy who went into comet pizza with a gun? I thought no one was hurt in that

>registered
TO VOTE

>red october
We should be creating content NOW!

>drop the memes
Create and disseminate memes to the normies.

That is my interpretation

you faggots still doing this, holy shit

Attached: 1522023271626.jpg (1920x1080, 167K)

Is there a black hole in your head m8? People don't just suddenly lose a brain.

>Sit back, stop posting, and let the pros handle things. I could go on more but you wouldn’t listen because you’re an NPC boomer
Should we start a mid-terms-meme-general? I would create content, and ignore most all the other trash this board has.

What say you? I would rather go down memeing then by just being low energy and voting.

Attached: nazi truth.jpg (600x699, 115K)

Q calls out the Silicon Kikes, Faggot OP shills.

Kike confirmed.

>In summary. We suck. We have Jeb! energy. We need to organize and create propaganda, but there doesn't seem to be enough energy. How do we make energy. We are just over a month out from elections.

Attached: 89787645643543535436547658678678.gif (280x210, 1.26M)

No one has been able to state where in Australia this black cube is supposed to be located.

Please clap.

It is not the same as it was in 2016, I agree with others. I feel like part of the problem is dilution. We are full of faggots who have never been part of anything like this, and they only came here because some idiot on the news mentioned us. Then they started shutting down normie places where these fat and ignorant kike lovers congregate. Somehow they funneled into here with their 7 day pill boxes and their RVs. They can win again, we can teach them.

Attached: get out the vote faggots.jpg (936x1148, 293K)

Why is that kike wearing a tiny top hat on top of his yarmonika?

this place is mostly redditors since 2016

Attached: 1495397663446.gif (360x540, 3.74M)

Hotwheels got Q’d.

He’s real faggots. There will be military tribunals soon and you niggers will bear witness to the ultimate happening. I’m convinced this entire thread is just shills responding to each other.

Attached: 7EF30E76-C0AC-409E-B311-2CDAB9CA8B6F.jpg (1805x2048, 657K)

Hopefully at your house

Dude, I fucking wish. But I can't get my hopes up, it's been an entire fucking year of this Q shit.

Q is a typical red herring PsyOp that has been employed since time immemorial

Attached: 11EABA6D-3454-4EC2-BF8F-5CCEC5E732BA.png (750x1334, 1.19M)

The point is, we know their modus operandi.

Attached: 43d25c26ba10142139a4b0c03b2197a794fae13c6f86a78fe1e39c2c2f7d57b6.png (675x615, 184K)

>voting
>vote ((republican)) or ((democrat))
If p little isnt running then I aint voting

Q is real, and Q is 100% not worth talking about on 4/pol/ due to endless shill assrape.

Q is a Trump team larp to string boomers along through midterms
Nothing's going to fucking happen, especially not military tribunals

Gas the Q fags.

Attached: 23.png (869x1080, 571K)

Thats a real good one

Attached: fight club 1.jpg (1920x1200, 1.17M)

For all the Qfags who respond with Q faggotry to my Youtube comments, I accept your apology

Q youtubers are retarded and great to laugh at. Newfags fall for the weakest larps

Have you read all the posts or just read what shills on her wrote? You can’t tell me that all of the resignations and firings and JOHN MCCAIN FUCKING DYING we’re coincidences. This is real, the literal TREASON committed by high level senior officials that all this FISA abuse shit has hinted to (but is really just the tip of the iceberg) will not be tolerated by our president and his team. It’s going to happen. Understand all of this chaos currently as them scrambling for their lives, trying anything to stop the insitutional power from leaving their grasps and allowing their crimes to be revealed and prosecuted

Are you me?
Thanks for the images.

Attached: 5687689797890789676554345345457687686576.jpg (225x225, 5K)

The shilling on Jow Forums is fucking depressing considering this is where it all started and this place should have a hard on for the happenings related to all this Q shit, and the ultimate happening that will top this all off.

Soon.

You didn't think they wouldn't respond, would they? At least the newbies are easy to spot

You faggots fell for FBI user but think Q, who has posting for over a year and has been confirmed multiple times by Trump is a larp.

ur dumb nigger

>Alleged Q Clearance
>Not even cat 2 Yankee White
>Gives cold reads
Best case scenario it's a bored user working as a DoE guard, other scenario it's just a bored user. Even with clearance, 'need to know' exists to prevent juicy leaks. Most of his followers haven't filled out a SF86

Don’t you see user? “We” finally made it. A website politically important enough to have shills attack it.

Attached: jfunk.jpg (1920x2268, 1.44M)

>q shit
in the trash

Attached: IntheGarbagePlebbit.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

Most left for cripple chan, those of us that stayed don't want to leave our brothers behind uninformed.

Attached: Show Me Your God Damn War Face.jpg (299x168, 5K)

you can check if the post is real or you can do this, don't do this

Why do Boomers love Q so much and how did they learn about the LARP?

>drop the memes
He means release the memes. He's right. We gotta win this bitch. We can't risk losing now.